๐…๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐‘ | ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๏ฟฝ...

By -SREID

๐…๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐‘ | โpeople suckโž โwowโž โobviously not you you... More

SUMMARY
CAST
DRIVERS LINEUP 2020
SEASON CALENDAR 2020
GRAPHICS GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PROLOGUE | PART ONE
PROLOGUE | PART TWO
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
E P I L O U G E
BONUS : Baku
BONUS : Front Row
BONUS : Big News
BONUS : Questions
BONUS : Questions
BONUS : Stressed
BONUS : Stressed
BONUS : Stressed
SEQUAL

T W E N T Y

9.7K 294 109
By -SREID

visiting hours

Alfie opened her eyes.

She was met with a bright light, and she lifted her hand to cover her eyes until she'd gotten used to it. She heard someone gasp when she moved, and she peered through her fingers to see May and Alec looking at her.

"Hey." Alfie croaked and she began to try and sit up straight. May got up to help her and Alec went to get a cup of water. Once Alfie had sat up properly, she looked around the room, and saw Lando and Kota sat together, sleeping with their heads resting against eachother.

May went to wake them up, but Alfie held her hand out. "Don't- that's the calmest they've been around eachother for weeks."

May nodded and sat down on the chair she had previously occupied. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Alfie assured her. Alec came back into the room and gave Alfie a cup of water, and sat down back beside May. Alfie took a sip of water, before turning to Alec. "I haven't spoken to you in ages. I only see you when you change my tires." she joked.

Alec laughed slightly. "Yeah well, May and I thought we'd come down and see you. We were going to come down yesterday but Fred called me in for work."

Alfie narrowed her eyes at the pair. "You keep saying 'we.' Am I missing something?"

May frowned before her eyes widened. "Oh, we were gonna tell after the race, but um, well." she gestured to the hospital room.

Her and Alec smiled at eachother before May turned back to Alfie. "We got together a couple of weeks ago."

"I knew it!" Alfie exaimed. She was apparently louder than she thought she had been, because her shout caused Kota and Lando to wake up.

Alfie winced slightly as she realised she had woken them up, "Sorry" she said.

Kota waved a hand dismissively. "It's okay Alf." it took her a few moments to realise what had just happened until she shot out of her seat. "Alf!"

"Hi." Alfie gave her a weak smile.

Lando let out a large breath. "Jesus Alf we didn't think you were gonna wake up."

Alfie rolled his eyes at him and looked back at Kota. She pointed at May and Alec "Did you know about this?"

Kota nodded, "Yeah, they told us when Alec turned up here the night you were brought in." she answered, but she didn't seem to be intrested in catching Alfie up to date with what she had missed. She sat back down in her chair. "How do you feel? You okay?"

Alfie sighed. "I'm fine. Don't worry" she said, waving a dismissive hand.

"Alf you were chucked into a barrier at 100 mph four days ago. and have been out cold ever since." Lando butted in. "Of course we're going to worry."

Alfie went to argue, but stopped herself. "That's fair actually." The room was silent for a minute before Alfie's eyes went wide. "Shit has anyone talked to my parents?"

Lando nodded. "George talked to them yesterday."

Alfie frowned at him. "George?"

"Hey you guys I couldn't find a vending machine but-"

Alfie looked towards the door and saw George stood there, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. "Alf."

"Hi." Alfie said quietly.

May and Kota shared a look before May stood up, "We'll find one don't worry. Alf we'll go get a doctor as well okay?" she didn't wait for a response before her and Alec left.

Kota stood up to leave too, before turning back to Lando, who was still sat down, unaware they were giving George and Alfie privacy." Lando. "she whispered.

"Huh? Oh right." Lando stood up and followed Kota out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

After the group had left, George moved towards Alfie slightly. He sat down in Lando's seat, which was closest to Alfie. "Listen-"

"No I want to talk first."

George didn't argue. He closed his mouth and meant back slightly, leaving Alfie to start.

She took a deap breath before letting out everything she'd wanted to say for the past couple of days. "I never wanted that to happen. He came onto me But I pushed him away. I don't know how you saw it but you didn't see that whole thing. I would never have done that. You of all people should have known. And even if I had done it on purpose, why were you so distant with me?"

All of her feelings were flooding out into a long rant, and she could feel herself getting emotional." George you just blanked me. I don't know why, you wouldn't speak to me so I couldn't ask why. You just stopped. Why? "

Alfie stopped herself before she began to cry and let that be the end of her rant. She could see George close to tears, which didn't help, but she stayed strong, waiting for his answer.

"Alfie, I don't know what to say. I-" he stopped for a few seconds, before continuing. "It was a dick move. I should have have known it was Giovinazzi. I should have. But I didn't and I'm sorry. I shoud have picked up. a call, answered a text anything. But I couldn't because,"

There was a long pause.

"Alfie I'm in love with you."

Alfie's eyes went wide. "Wha-" but George continued.

"I've loved you for a while, but I only realised it in Silverstone. I was gonna tell you and then, Giovinazzi happened. I was petty for not talking to you but I felt like shit. But after you crashed, I was ready to murder Verstappen. Because I love you. I've always loved you. And I couldn't live with the fact you went into that crash thinking I hated you. So I promised myself the moment you woke up I'd tell you. "

Alfie was speechless. She stared at George as he talked, unable to process exactly what he was saying. He began to ramble on, and she began to gain some sort of sense." George. George. "

George stopped his ranting and looked up at Alfie. Alfie shook her head, "You can't do that."

George frowned at her, confused.

Alfie shook her head again. "You can't do that. You can't blank me for weeks. And then come back telling me you love you can't-"

"Alfie-"

"No. No you can't do that. You can't that's-that's ridiculous." Alfie could feel the tears, but she didn't care. "You know how much shit I got because you didn't talk to me? The media notices George. The amount of bullshit interviews I had to go through, the amount of hate I had from all of it. You can't just come here, tell me you love me and expect me to just forgive you. No. "

"Alfie please I know-"

"No George get out." Alfie said firmly. "I can't do this right now."

George was crying himself now. "Alfie please."

"George get out."

"Alf."

"Get out!" Alfie shouted.

George started at her for a few seconds, before standing up and leaving. Alfie placed her head in her hands and cried. She was overwhelmed with emotions, and just wanted to go home. She wanted her mum, she didn't care how childish it sounded.

"The doctor is going to be here in a- Alf where's George?" Lando's voice spoke.

Alfie looked up to see the four standing infront of the door. Kota and May rushed in when they saw Alf crying and comforted their friend. Lando and Alec shared a look.

Maybe they shouldn't have left George and Alfie alone.

I'm sorry

I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 52
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. ยฉmen_lover status: completed
218K 4.5K 30
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜ ๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘-๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’Ž๐’š, ๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘-๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘-๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š "๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’…" ๐‘ด๐’š, ๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘-๏ฟฝ...
61.8K 869 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...
176K 5K 37
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...