MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

Bratty Babies

2.8K 148 43
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Why didn't anyone inform me that Zee is in Abu Dhabi?" Saint questioned Pavel and Zee's security team.
"If you want to live, you just don't." One of his men answered while the the rest including Pavel nodded with such vigour.
"He specifically instructed us to be as discreet as possible." The man with the beard replied.
"Even from me? Your Boss?" Saint asked.
"He's scarier than you now Saint." The tallest man grumbled. The other men and women nodded again.
"ARE YOU SURE?" Saint could not wrap his brain around the information he was hearing.
"Saint... Remember when I said about Bratty Baby? This is even worse than that." Dome asserted.
"Like 10 times WORSE!" He added. Pavel stared at his boyfriend in sympathy.
"He terrorises everyone including Art and Kev! My poor doggies." Pavel muttered.
"Actually... Before this Mister Fluffy Mittens ruled everything in the house... Now it is Mr Panich!" A statuesque woman shared.
"I agree with you!" The man with a scar on his forehead agreed.
"Mister Fluffy Mittens hides from Zee now... Well... All of us will hide from him... Including Art and Kev." Dome murmured.
"This is not funny guys..." Saint rubbed his face.
"Who says it's funny Saint? WE have to live with the man! YOU don't! Who says it's funny? Nobody says it's funny!" The man with the beard was getting agitated.
"Calm down Nigel... Calm down..." The woman with the blonde hair coaxed him.
"Saint doesn't KNOW! He doesn't UNDERSTAND!" Nigel glared at Saint.
"What happened?" Saint asked them while sounding extremely drained.
"He's been cooped up at home maybe...?" Pavel stated.
"He hasn't been leaving the house." He added.
"Why don't you guys take him out?" Saint  questioned.
"The press... Paparazzi... His fans... I don't think he can face them just yet." Dome shared.
"We have asked him but he just doesn't want to leave home." He continued.
"This Abu Dhabi trip is the first time he has left the house... And it's because of you." Pavel pointed.
"He looked sad on the plane." The blonde woman stated.
"Could it be PTSD?" The statuesque woman asked them.
"Dome, he hasn't talked to the doctors right?" She turned to Dome.
"He has...I don't know... Maybe once?" Dome looked contemplative.
"When I'm on night duty, I know that he doesn't sleep well." The tallest man in the team shared.
"I would find him in the kitchen... The library... The living room... By the pool..." He continued while the rest nodded in agreement.
"Why didnt he tell me?" Dome whispered.
"He doesn't want you to worry maybe?" The blonde woman replied.
"Saint... Have you been calling and talking to him? He might just miss you." Another asserted.
"You guys know how busy I am!" Saint rubbed his face in frustration.
"Maybe he needs you more now than... Dome?" Pavel pointed.
"He's unhappy with the fact I'm with The Prince all the time." Saint told them.
"Why wouldn't he... You're GLUED to the man... Does he like you or something?" Nigel asked Saint.
"The Prince flirts with anyone!" Saint stated.
"Zee doesn't flirt with anyone." Dome mumbled.
"What are you implying Dome?" Saint questioned him.
"Nothing!" Dome rolled his eyes.
"I don't flirt with anyone either!" Saint growled.
"But you WERE in your short shorts half naked in the pool with The Prince! I would be jealous if my man were in the pool with him while he flirts like no tomorrow with you!" The blonde woman huffed.
"What has gotten into you?" Saint asked her.
"Jealousy?" She grinned.
"You guys are driving me nuts!" Saint shook his head.
"It's all because of Mr Panich... I'm sorry Dome." The tallest man stated.
"No... No... I totally understand..." Dome whispered.
"Maybe... Insecurity..." The statuesque woman suddenly murmured.
"Insecurity... Cause let's face it... People DO say that The Prince and you look sexier together?" She told them.
"Oh yeah... There's a poll on whether you look better with Mr Panich or The Prince. The Prince got 52%." The man with the beard told them.
"I would be sad if that happens to me..." Pavel murmured and put an arm around Dome.
"You are a special force team leader Pavel! How the fuck could that make you sad?!" Saint shook his head.
"I am also a human being with a heart. Do you have a heart Saint?" Pavel asked him.
"Fuck off!" Saint growled while Pavel grinned.
"Zee could be... a teenie tiny bit sad... Because of the poll." Nigel shared.
"Maybe..." He continued.
"I don't have time for this..." Saint rubbed his face again.
"He flew thousands of miles to kick your shin. That's commitment! I'm just saying..." The blonde woman stated.
"He took a bullet for you. He never ever complains or says anything about the bullet part. Or boast to any of us or the media. He could have died... He loves you Saint! More than his own life! Cut the man some slack..." She continued while some of them nodded.
"Zee has never been in any serious relationships... You are his first serious relationship." Dome shared.
"Maybe he's just new to this relationship thing." He added.
"And he is stuck with Mr Saint 'workaholic' Suppapong." The blonde woman grinned.
"Why did I hire you again?" Saint growled at her.
"I'm smart, sexy and I can run AND kick your ass in stilettos." She answered.
"But Mr Panich is still a walking talking monstrosity." The tallest man murmured.
"He is." Dome nodded in agreement.
"When is Zee going back to Thailand?" Saint questioned them.

The people around Saint shrugged.

"Did he say anything to you Dome?" Pavel questioned.
"No." Dome answered.
"You mean... NONE OF YOU knows when Zee is going back to Thailand?" Saint growled.
"WHY? DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE SO SOON?" The Bratty Baby suddenly walked into the spacious living room.

Everyone froze. Saint slowly turned around facing Zee. In a split second, everyone scampered, sprinted and dashed out from the living room while hurling excuses upon excuses leaving Saint and Zee there.

"Zee..."
"I just arrived in Abu Dhabi... And you want me to leave?" Zee asked Saint.
"It was not what I meant and you knew that." Saint explained.
"I don't have much time... I have to go back to..." He continued.
"Then GO Saint..." Zee replied sarcastically.
"You're being unreasonable... You don't even listen to me..."
"Go Saint..." Zee repeated.
"Baby..."
"Go to your Prince. Go have another fun frolic in the freaking pool. He is your biggest responsibility now."
"Do you even hear what you're saying?" Saint asked him.
"I even hear what YOU are saying... That I am unreasonable... I don't listen... And now I am asking you to go back to work." Zee gritted.
"Zee... I'm going to tan your ass! You're so fucking asking for it!" Saint was fuming.
"Are you angry? Annoyed? Good... Cause that's how I feel looking at all those pictures of yours with him."
"And I was working in all those pictures..."
"Including the pool? Really?" Zee muttered.
"I don't have time for this..." Saint grumbled.
"I did ask you to go..." Zee pointed.
"I never knew that you can be like this..." Saint shook his head.
"Me neither Saint..." Zee murmured.
"Do you know why... Cause I have never loved anyone and I have never been in a serious relationship!" Zee countered.

Saint's cell phone suddenly vibrated. He took the cell phone out and sighed in exasperation.

"I have to go. We ARE going to talk Zee... This is not over!" Saint said.
"I thought you want me to go back to Thailand? Maybe we can talk then." Zee muttered.
"Mr Pruk Panich... You are..." Saint was fuming.
"Mr Saint Suppapong... Please head to the pool... or the romantic dinner under the moonlight... or... or... the horseback ride with your prince. He awaits." Zee listed.
"I was fucking working Zee!"
"The two of you... You and him... Doing all those things... Just the two of you... Go FUCKING work."
"You are testing my patience Zee."
"And I... You." Zee countered.
"And Dome said that you would understand." Saint said frustratedly.
"Just go Saint." Zee sounded defeated.
"Zee..."
"Go..." Zee whispered. Saint shook his head and left Zee behind.

*************************************************************

"Zee Pruk Panich! Is that you?" A voice made Zee turned around.
"Mew? Mew Suppasit?"
"Buddy! How are you?" Zee hugged the man.
"When was the last time we met?" Mew asked him.
"I don't know... 5? 4 years ago? I went to your race in Singapore." Zee told him.
"You're right... How's Dome?"
"He's here... Dome!! Look who I found!" Zee waved at his brother and Dome came walking.
"Hey Cry Baby!" Mew grinned as Dome got closer.
"I hate you!" Dome grumbled making Mew laughed.
"I remember you crying on your first day of school." Mew shared.
"Stop it!" Dome rolled his eyes.
"And the next 3 months." Mew added.
"Can I beat him up Zee?" Dome asked Zee. Both Mew and his brother laughed at him.
"How are you by the way Dome?" Mew smiled at Dome.
"Great..." Dome glared the man.
"Enjoying the sun... Meeting Thailand number one playboy!" He shook hands with Mew.
"Are you on holiday?" Zee asked Mew.
"I am hunting."
"Hunting?"
"Yup... My boyfriend has gone astray..." Mew muttered.
"You've a boyfriend? So technically you are no longer Thailand number one playboy then?" Zee grinned.
"Haven't been a playboy for a few years." Mew shared.
"Congratulations Buddy!" Zee smiled at his friend.
"Guys... I'm going surfing with Pavel... I'll catch you later. See you around Mew." Dome told them.
"Bye Cry Baby." Mew said to Dome.
"I fucking hate you." Dome mumbled and made Zee and Mew laughed at him.
"I heard about what happened Zee... Is this the scar?" Mew stared at Zee's chest.
"Yup."
"Can I touch it?"
"Go ahead."
"Damn... And here you are... Alive and kicking." Mew looked astonished.
"The scar looks not as bad as I imagined." He added.
"I had excellent doctors." Zee stated.
"Mew... Do you have anything to do? I'm going on a walk... Would you like to join me?"
"Sure Zee... I have all the time in the world."
"I thought you're hunting your boyfriend?" Zee questioned him.
"Don't worry... He cannot run away from me... I will tie him to my bed soon enough!" Mew growled.
"Is that even legal?"
"If it's mutual..." Mew laughed.
"How about you? Why are you in Abu Dhabi?" He asked Zee.
"I came here to kick my boyfriend's shin." Zee shared and Mew stopped walking.
"Excuse me Zee... Could you repeat that."
"I came here to kick my boyfriend's shin... And I did it twice!" Zee beamed proudly.

    Mew guffawed until his eyes water.

"When did you turn into this crazy man?" Mew asked.
"I don't know... But with him... I become... A monster... Yeah... I think I am scaring even Dome right now." Zee murmured.
"I guess I understand how you feel Zee... You just can't seem to control how you feel or how you react when it comes to that special person." Mew agreed.
"I want him all to myself but that's impossible." Zee murmured.
"I'm THIS old and I am irrational and insecure like this..." He whispered. Shoulders slumping.
"You really like him huh?" Mew questioned him.
"Yeah..."
"The day when Thailand lost its most eligible bachelor." Mew smiled at his friend.

    The two continued to walk followed by Zee's security team. They talked about their high school and their high school friends.

"Zee... I'm sorry about HwaHwa... She was... Normal... Yeah... When we were at school." Mew said.
"Tell me about it... You know how close I am... Was with her."
"It's not easy to lose someone like that Zee... Someone really close to you... Are you sure you're really alright?" Mew held his friend's shoulders and asked him.
"No... I am not alright... I am no sure if I will ever be alright..." Zee murmured.
"The stalking... Then HwaHwa... Then the Sean guy..."
"Oh Buddy... I don't know what to say to you..." Mew murmured.
"I've talked to a doctor... Then I stopped... Maybe I should talk to her after going back to Thailand." Zee shared.
"Am I depending too much on my boyfriend because of what happened to me? Emotionally that is... I want him to focus only on me which is... Yeah... Irrational..." Zee sighed.
"I can't answer to that Zee... I'm a race car driver... Ex playboy... What would I know?" Mew said and Zee smiled.
"I'm using him as my crutch... When I should be standing on my own..." Zee murmured.
"Talk so someone..." He added.
"I will..." Zee replied.

    Mew put his arm over Zee and they walked towards the beach.

"What are you doing tonight?" Mew queried.
"I don't know... Thought of bugging him... But maybe not... Why Mew?"
"Want to take a spin in my new car? We can go to the Yas Marina Circuit." Mew offered.
"Are you sure? Mew... I am not a good driver. I use stunt people in my movies." Zee stated.
"Of course I'm sure! I drive... You sit an enjoy the ride."
"Wait... Wait... What about your boyfriend? I thought you're here for him?" Zee asked his friend.
"I know him... The brat will come to his senses and when he does... I will tan his damn ass!" Mew growled.
"My boyfriend said the same thing to me..."
"That you're a brat?" Mew questioned him.
"No... That he will tan my ass." Zee replied.
"I wonder if I'm a... Brat?" He murmured.

Nigel who was standing closest to Mew and Zee suddenly coughed and cleared his throat.

"Nigel..."
"Yes... Cough... Yes... Cough... Mr Panich?"
"Am I a brat?" Zee asked him.
"No... No... Cough...Mr Panich... Sir. You are... Cough... not a brat... Not at all." The man gave him the biggest smile he could muster.

**********************************************************

"Hey Saint."
"Where's Zee? I'm in his bedroom and he's not here." Saint told him.
"I've tried calling him but he hasn't picked up my calls."
"He's at Yas Marina Circuit. He's trying out some new sports cars there. Don't worry... We have our people with him."
"He's driving sports cars?"
"Yeah... Why?"
"He's not the best driver." Saint asserted.
"He is with Mew Suppasit. He's really in good hands."
"Who did you say?"
"Mew Suppasit. Race care driver... Scion to the Suppasit Technology Company... Thailand's playboy."
"Playboy?" Saint was bristling.
"Don't worry... They are friends... From high school... I think."
"You think?" Saint was becoming agitated.
"I can't remember... Dome told some stuff about him and Zee but I was not listening."
"You should have listened! You don't know ANYTHING!"
"Why are you angry with me? You're becoming like Zee!" Pavel muttered.
"Zee is supposed to be here..." Saint complained.
"I personally begged The Prince to give me this evening off." He grumbled.
"You didn't tell Zee?" Pavel questioned Saint.
"I thought of surprising him."
"Well... Surpriseeeee...." Pavel snickered.
"Fuck off Pavel!" Saint growled.
"What about the rest of the team? Where are they?" Saint asked him.
"We're at Yas Mall. It's a big ass mall. Join us Saint... Since Zee is with Mew Suppasit."
"I'll wait for him here... I can catch some sleep too." Saint told Pavel.
"Okay Saint."

Saint cursed in the empty bedroom.

"Mew Suppasit?" Saint said his name with such distaste.

    He sat down on Zee's bed and typed Mew Suppasit. True enough, everything that Pavel listed about the man was there. Saint's jaw ticked when he saw how much of a playboy Mew Suppasit was. He then went to check the man's Instagram account. Trending on Thailand Instagram was a bunch of pictures of Mew Suppasit and Zee Pruk Panich. Pictures of them walking down the beach. Pictures of them laughing together. Pictures of Mew Suppasit staring at  Zee Pruk Panich's chest.

"Trying to make me jealous Zee? So childish!" Saint shook his head.
"Not going to work Baby..." He murmured and gripped his tablet harder.

    The fact that he begged The Prince to have the evening to himself and getting the permission was not an easy thing to do. Yet, here he was in an empty bedroom with a huge villa to himself. He continued browsing through Instagram when a new video popped up. It was a video of Zee and Mew zooming around the Yas Marina Circuit. The man could drive, that was for sure. Saint gave him credit. They stopped the car and both Zee and Mew came out from it. Zee was smiling and grinning happily a total contrast to the man who was arguing and glaring at him the night before.

    Saint then thought for a while. After the mess with Sean, he could not remember Zee smiling in abandonment like that. Both of them were so caught up with what was happening; and then him and his work that he might have unintentionally forgotten to be the supportive boyfriend that he should have been. He did try but maybe things that he had done were not enough? Saint was unsure himself. Zee was right. Just like him, Saint was also new to this relationship thing. Nevertheless, Saint knew one thing. He cared and loved the Bratty Baby. That was undeniable.

***********************************************************

    Pavel, Dome and the others arrived at the villa close to midnight. When they arrived at the villa, Saint was waiting for them in the living room. The rest of Saint Security staff made their ways to their bedrooms after saying hi and bye to their boss.

"Hey Saint." Pavel greeted him.
"Hi Saint." Dome said and sat next to the man.
"When's Zee coming back cause I have to head back to The Prince." Saint asserted.
"His security team said that they were on their way home just now." Pavel answered.
"He still hasn't answered your calls and messages?" He asked Saint.
"No, if you must know." Saint replied.
"I can't wait to leave Abu Dhabi." He murmured.
"And The Prince?" Pavel asked.
"Him too." Saint nodded.
"I wonder why The Prince suddenly becomes infatuated with you." Pavel scratched his jaw.
"I know he doesn't like fancy your or anything... But why the 180 degree flirting and prancing in front of the world?"
"I don't know." Saint shook his head.
"How would you know he doesn't fancy Saint? You're not him." Dome muttered.
"He could actually like Saint." He added.

    Both Pavel and Saint stared at Dome.

"I'm sorry... I am still the Bratty Baby's brother." Dome raised his arms in surrender.
"When are you supposed to head back and babysit the Royal Flirtiness?" Pavel asked and grinned at Saint. The stoic man gave him the finger.
"Sorry Boss..." Pavel smiled.
"By midnight because I'm on the next shift." Saint explained.
"It's midnight now Saint. You better head back to work." Pavel pointed.
"I know..." Saint sighed and slowly stood up.

    The main door suddenly opened. Mew and Zee walked in. Zee's arm was on Mew's shoulder while Mew's was on Zee's. Saint's eyes instantly narrowed on the Mew's hand on Zee's abdomen.

"Saint! I'm back!" Zee smiled gleefully at him.
"Good... Now I'm gone." Saint stomped towards Zee and stopped when Zee held his arm.
"Did you have fun?" Saint sneered.
"I did but..."
"Now you can continue to have fun in the bedroom of yours..."
"Huh?" Zee looked confused.
"We tried to head home as fast as we could but..." Zee stopped talking when Saint raised his hand.
"I don't have time. I have to get back to work. Can YOU understand THAT simple concept?" Saint murmured.

    The smiling Zee slowly lost his vigour. Mew glared at the fuming Saint. Dome and Pavel were watching the drama unfolding.

"Mr Suppapong... You WILL regret this." Mew murmured.
"Mr Suppasit... What you say does not matter here." Saint asserted.

    Zee stared at Saint and he closed his eyes. He slowly let out a sigh and opened his eyes.

"Mew... Help me..." Zee whispered.
"Okay Buddy..." Mew replied.
"Where's your room?" He questioned.
"On the first floor." Zee answered.

    Zee carefully limped while Mew helped him. His face contorted in pain.

"What happened Zee?" Dome quickly moved towards his brother.
"I fell." Zee smiled faintly.
"How did you fall?"
"He tripped and... Flew down some flight of stairs." Mew answered.
"Are you sure you're alright?" Dome asked him
"The doctor said I'm fine." Zee told his brother.
"He scraped his knees and elbows cause he fell on the tarmac." Mew told Dome.
"Zee..." Dome shook his head looking all worried.
"Banged and bruised his shin..." Mew continued.
"Maybe it's karma..." Zee grinned at Dome but his brother did not smile back.

    Dome knew Zee's heart was broken.

"We also checked his chest wound... It's fine." Mew added.

    Pavel's eyes rested on Saint who standing like a statue near the entrance of the villa.

"Pavel... Please make arrangements for me and everyone. We'll be going back to Thailand tomorrow if possible." Zee said.
"Saint... I'm sorry for everything... You can head back to work... I'm sorry for coming here..." He whispered.
"Guys... I will get help... I will... I'm sorry..." Zee murmured.
"Mew... Thanks for a memorable evening." He said.
"The car ride or the fall?" Mew teased his friend.
"For both." Zee replied.
"Pavel... Dome... can you guys help me?" Zee asked and both of them nodded.

    The trio slowly walked up the stairs.

"Bye Mew..." Zee waved at Mew.
"Bye Zee... You take care."
"See you around Cry Baby!" Mew smiled at Dome.
"I fucking hate you." Dome grumbled.

    Mew turned around and walked towards Saint.

"By the way Mr Suppapong... I forgot... Here's Zee's cell phone... The screen shattered when he fell." Mew took out Zee's cell phone.
"Ahh... That's your face." Mew pointed at the shattered screen. Saint could see that Zee had used his picture for his Lock Screen wallpaper.
"My friend was deliriously happy knowing that you were waiting for him and he tripped and went flying down the stairs because of that." He put Zee's cell phone in Saint's hand.
"It's all over social media platforms if you would like to see it." Mew added.
"Are you trying to make me feel guilty ASSHOLE?" Saint gritted.
"No... But if you DO feel guilty... That's good cause you care. Now... I am off to get my boyfriend. He has had his fun for two months... More than enough for a stubborn sulking Royal Prince with a gutter mouth to match." Mew patted Saint's shoulder.
"Brats are a handful to handle but they are the most passionate!" Mew said
"They have the worst temper but we love them just the same." He added.
"Could you please lead the way Mr Suppapong cause you know where my boyfriend is." Mew smiled.

****************************************************

"Zee... You are trending number one in Thailand and second in Asia." Dome smiled at his brother.
"I don't understand why people would go bonkers over a fall?" Pavel scrunched his nose.
"Zee is a star while we are not... That's the difference." Dome replied.
"Feeling better Zee?" Dome asked as he buttoned up Zee's pyjama top.
"Yeah... Thanks Dome."
"Shit... My cell phone is with Mew. I think I broke it." Zee told them.
"You are rich enough to buy 100 of them." Dome pointed.
"Yeah..."
"You want me to sleep here with you tonight?" Dome asked his brother.
"I'm fine... It's not like I can sleep anyway..." Zee murmured and saw the look on Dome's face.
"I promise I will get help... Scout's honour." He raised his right hand and hissed.
"You're never a scout member! I am!" Dome growled while Zee smiled at him.
"I promise Dome... I promise." Zee whispered.
"Let's get some sleep..." He patted Dome's hand.
"If you need me TELL me Zee..." Dome hugged Zee.
"Ouch... Ouch..."
"Sorry..." Dome shook his head.

Pavel and Dome left his bedroom and closed the door behind them. Zee sighed and stared up the ceiling.

"I am a certified Brat!" Zee murmured.

Zee slowly turned to the right but he could not sleep. He then carefully turned to the left. Sleep still eluded him. He sat up and heaved a sigh. He had not been able to sleep after coming back from the hospital. He turned on the lights and went to the sliding door connected to the balcony. He opened the sliding door and breathed in the cool sea breeze. He made his way to the balcony and stared up the beautiful sky.

He was so excited when he read Saint's messages that he instructed his security team to leave the Yas Marina Circuit while trying to explain to Mew about what was going on. Then, suddenly he found himself flying in the air and fell with a thud on the tarmac. After that, everything was like a blur to him. The hospital ride. The doctors. Then, meeting Saint. Zee groaned as he could not explain why these things happened to him. Always saying things that make Saint angry with him. Actually deep down he knew, it was his unstable self. He truly needed help.

A movement at the far side of the beach suddenly caught his eyes. A man was carrying a person over his shoulder. Zee recognised the fancy leather jacket instantaneously.

"Mew?" Zee whispered.

Why was Mew carrying... A man over his shoulder and the man was not happy as he was cursing and yelling all profanities known to mankind in Thai and English. It dawned on Zee that he was carrying his boyfriend on his shoulder.

"MEW!!!!!" Zee yelled.
"IS THAT YOUR BRAT?"

Mew gave Zee a thumbs up and then swatted the man's ass a few times. Zee slowly smiled. It was a really amusing sight to behold. His friend really made his day. And, Mew's boyfriend could REALLY curse! Zee wondered who Mew's boyfriend could be.

"BYE MEWWWWW!!!" Zee waved his hand at them who disappeared into one of the villas.

***************************************************************

THE PRINCE AND THE PLAYBOY? 😂 😂 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.1K 31
Saint and Zee attend the same university. An accidental meeting becomes the start of something. They are drawn to each other but Saint tries to keep...
270K 11.5K 38
Tutor, a closed-off and stubborn prince, longs for the attention of the man who came to work for his family when they were children. Fighter, a tort...
139K 7.6K 99
Panich Corporation and Perdpiriyawong Fashion Companies are the top 2 empires that basically runs the business industry in Thailand. They were also i...
46.8K 1.4K 14
"Hia, don't tease me like this, it's too much." I was almost doubled over in embarrassment. My hands came to the front of my face, blocking my on scr...