๐›๐š๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š | ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Oleh worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... Lebih Banyak

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

26

26.5K 467 1.1K
Oleh worshipnai

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

JADE'S POV

As soon as we got to his room, Vinnie pushed me against the door and started making out with me. His hands were on my hips and I pulled him closer to me, pressing his body on mine even more.

"I want you so bad," I whispered against his lips.

"You needy slut," he smirked and slowly took my top off. He slid his hands to my breasts and squeezed them softly through my bra. I moaned when he began kissing and nibbling on my neck. My fingers were tangled in his hair, tugging it gently.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were kissing hungrily as he carried me to his bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. I felt his hand pulling down my pants.

"Why are your clothes still on?" I asked and turned us over so now I was on top. I took his shirt and pants off and started grinding on him. He loudly gasped and squeezed my ass.

"Shit. You're such a tease," Vinnie grunted, his head slightly tilted back. We were staring into each other's eyes, both wanting the same thing.

I wrapped my hand around his already hard dick and started stroking it, quiet moans escaping his mouth. "Baby... ride me," he begged as he pulled down my underwear. I smirked at him, rested my hands on his abs, and carefully sank down on his cock.

"Fuck," I whimpered as I was adjusting myself to his size. Then I slowly started bouncing on his lap, his fingers digging into my hips.

"Gosh, you're always so tight."

I woke up with a dry mouth and sore legs. There was a glass of water next to Vinnie's bed and I had to thank drunk Jade for bringing it. After Vinnie and I... finished our business, he fell asleep and I went to check on Chloe. I found her in the kitchen, she was laughing with Kio and Dezi when I came in there. She looked happy.

"Jade!" Chloe squealed as she squeezed me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here, babe." I kissed her cheek.

"Jesus, don't you dare apologize! I know you needed the dick, honey," she said and I heard Kio and Dezi chuckle. It was funny to me because Chloe was wasted. It was rare since she was the most responsible person ever. Angie and I have a bad influence on her but on the bright side, she has a good influence on us.

"Aw, I don't even deserve you," I pouted and she hugged me again. Kio and Dezi were watching us, very amused. "Where's everyone anyways?"

"They're all pussies and passed out. Pussies!" he shouted and Dezi covered his mouth with her hand.

"Yeah, basically they're all asleep. Even Avani! Can you believe this?" Dezi said.

"Well," I started, "the only thing I can't believe is that you three are still up and drinking." I mean... Chloe doesn't even drink much, Kio has a tendency to blackout and Dezi usually throws up. So this trio was surprising. But somehow it made so much sense.

"We had to stick together! You and Vinnie were fucking, Troy and Aaron fell asleep on the couch, Anthony got too drunk so he and Avani went to sleep, Jordan and Maddy were here for like 20 minutes only... My brother's sleeping in Kio's room."

I narrowed my eyes. "Wait, what time is it?"

"It's like 2 AM," Chloe bubbled.

"And everyone's dead already?"

"Um hello, we're still alive and we're ready to drink," Dezi yapped. "So join us."

"Sorry, I'm tired as hell," I told her and poured some water into a glass. The famous water I'm drinking right now. I chugged it all and it was like heaven in my mouth. I looked at my phone and yawned. It was 10 AM.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

9:36 AM

u up?

10:03 AM

yeah sup

can u come downstairs pls
i wanna talk
alone

sure
give me 5 mins

aaron's making pancakes 😐

NO WAY
I HAVE TO SEE

hurry up

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I ran to Vinnie's bathroom, put my hair into a messy bun, and took a quick shower. Luckily, I brought a shower gel and a shampoo here a few weeks ago. I wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing my teeth. Vinnie insisted on buying me a toothbrush.

I washed my face with cold water, then looked into the mirror and groaned. I had dark bags under my eyes and my messy bun was indeed messy. I put my hair down and brushed it. It wasn't the best but I looked better. Whatever. No one even cares how I look.

Vinnie was still sleeping when I left. I made my way to the kitchen but instead of seeing Aaron doing pancakes, I saw Avani by the stove.

"I thought Aaron was making pancakes," I laughed and Avani turned around with a smile.

"Yeah, he was. Until he burnt like 4 of them."

Aaron frowned. "It wasn't that bad!"

"It was bad," Avani mouthed and turned back to flip a pancake. "Damn it!"

I looked at Troy. He pointed at a bathroom so I followed him there. He closed the door behind us.

"Hey," he started with a soft smile. "I know I made it kinda awkward but I just wanna say that I'm sorry for... choking you. It was very inappropriate of me. And sorry for wanting to kiss you, I got caught up in a moment. It wasn't fair to you or Vinnie. I will never do it again, miss."

I nodded. "It's alright. We were both pretty fucked up."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm sorry again. It was such a dick move." He looked at my neck and gently stroked it with his fingers. "Did I hurt you?"

My heart jumped when he touched my skin. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"No," I breathed. "You didn't."

He nodded and put his hand away. "Um, anyways... I'm glad we're okay now."

"Yeah, me too. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions in the first place. You're one of my best friends."

"Yes. Exactly. Friends!" he said and fist-bumped me. "I'm hungry so I better get some pancakes for myself before Aaron eats them all."

With these words, he stormed out of the room. I noticed Avani by the bathroom door. She was staring at me with her mouth open.

"Wha-"

"Avani!" I gasped.

She pulled me back into the bathroom. "Girl, what the fuck happened?"

"Nothing! We had a fight last night."

"What did he mean by saying sorry for choking you? And for wanting to kiss you?!" she whisper-yelled.

"Did you seriously hear the whole fucking thing?"

"Yeah, I followed you 'cause I wanted to wash my hands. There's no freaking soap in the kitchen!" she huffed. "But seriously, what the fuck happened between you two?"

"It's not that serious Vani, it was just a stupid fight. He did a few things he wouldn't normally do but nothing happened," I explained.

"But he was choking you!"

"Yeah but like in a hot way, you know," I replied.

"Oh," she said, relieved. Then she widened her eyes, she probably realized what I just said. "OH! What the fuck, Jade? It's Troy!"

"I know, there's nothing between us! I'm with- I mean... I'm hooking up with Vinnie."

She sighed. "You seriously need to sort some things out before someone gets hurt."

"No one gets hurt, Avani!"

"You wanna fuck Troy!" she shouted.

"What? No! Shush before someone hears you!"

Avani crossed her arms. "Like Vinnie? You don't want Vinnie to know you're thinking about fucking his friend?"

"She's thinking about what?" Aaron shrilled. He was standing at the door, confused. Of course, we forgot to close the door.

"Aaron!" I yelled.

"Troy and Jade had a moment last night!" Avani blurted out. "He was choking her and wanted to kiss her!"

Aaron slipped into the room and closed the door. "Ew, what? Jade! What the fuck?"

"How is it my fault?!"

"It's disgusting," he grunted. "My best friend and my oth- no, I don't even wanna think about it!"

I bit my lip. "Just please don't tell anyone, okay? It's literally not that deep."

"It's fucking insane," Avani muttered. I knew she wasn't mad at me, she was just surprised.

"We were drunk. It was nothing. Nothing happened, how many times should I say that?"

Aaron chuckled. "You may be the first girl to ever reject Troy Zarba."

"I didn't reject- I mean, there wasn't even something to reject because he didn't make a move on me!" I explained.

"Yet," Avani remarked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Can we all forget about it and move on with our lives?" I begged.

Avani took my hand. "Fine. But only because the pancakes are getting cold."

Avani and Aaron definitely didn't forget about it and moved on with their lives because they were making subtle jokes about me and Troy throughout the whole breakfast. I was eating my pancakes in silence, avoiding any possible eye contact with Troy. Luckily, Vinnie and many others were still asleep. Only Baby J and Angie joined us.

"Ugh, remind me not to smoke ever again," Angie groaned as she sat next to me. I laughed and stole a strawberry off Aaron's plate as revenge. He gave me a death stare and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit Jade, you bold," Baby J said. "I wouldn't get in between Aaron and his food if I were you."

"He deserves it," I stated and Aaron raised his brows.

"Excuse me, miss bestie?" he replied.

"She's right, you're an asshole today," Troy agreed. I was surprised since I was ignoring him this whole time.

"An asshole, I see..." Aaron nodded. "Very interesting information. Thank you so much for pointing that out. It still doesn't give Jade the right to touch my food though."

Troy rolled his eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up."

"Or what? You gonna choke me?"

I sighed and put a piece of a pancake in my mouth. "We share food with each other all the time, Aaron."

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. Then he grinned. "Yeah, I can't stay mad at you for too long anyway."

I chuckled and sent him an air kiss. "Love you, bae."

After I finished the breakfast, I went upstairs to check on Vinnie. He wasn't in his bed so I walked into the bathroom and saw him in front of the mirror, brushing his wet hair. He only had his underwear on. I blushed even though I was used to seeing him like this.

"Morning," I smiled at him and leaned against the wall.

He looked at me and smirked. "Hey."

"Avani made some pancakes," I told him as he was making his way to me.

"Cool," he laughed and put his hand on my cheek. "You had fun last night?"

"Yeah, the party was pretty fun," I teased him and he bit his lip.

"Mhm, I bet," he mumbled and pulled me into a kiss. One thing's for sure: I felt so damn good around him. "When are you leaving?"

"I don't know yet, Chloe needs to wake up first."

He nodded. "Can I come over after?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "I could use some rest."

"Oh come on, I'll make you dinner."

"Deal," I chuckled. We talked for a bit before going back downstairs. He told me about a dream he had.

I obviously didn't say anything about Troy. They were good friends and I didn't want to ruin their friendship over this. Over me. I knew how angry he'd be, I saw the way he reacted when Jaden tried to kiss me.

I heard laughter coming from the living room. "Morning," Vinnie grinned at everyone.

"Oh! I was just telling them about you two fucking in our pool," Kio said with a smug look on his face.

"We weren't fucking!" I protested, blushing heavily.

"Yeah, sure."

Vinnie rolled his eyes at him. "Shut up, Kio. You mad because Olivia left you on seen?"

Kio just gave him a death stare and didn't say anything. Aaron laughed and I sat next to him. Vinnie went to get some pancakes.

I noticed Troy looking at me so I did my best to ignore him. I started chatting with Aaron but I still could feel his eyes on me. "Are you going to Addison's birthday party on Friday?" Aaron asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not even invited. We don't know each other much."

"You should definitely go with us," he insisted.

I frowned. "Isn't that rude?"

"No, Addi's cool," Avani smiled.

"Besides, she's Troy's girlfriend," Aaron joked and looked at Troy. "Is she into choking?"

"She's absolutely not my girlfriend," Troy huffed.

"Well, text her and ask if Jade can come."

"Aaron, that's fucking embarrassing!" I scowled.

"I can text her!" Avani chirped. "She'll love you!"

"Fine. Are you going, Vin?" I looked at Vinnie who just came out of the kitchen with a plate full of pancakes.

He narrowed his eyes. "Where?"

"Addison's party," I clarified.

"Oh yeah, I guess," he mumbled. "We should go together."

"See!" Avani squealed. "It's gonna be so much fun." She was so enthusiastic about it, as always. She has already started planning our outfits.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by lilpapiclowngirl and 87 others

jadesays i already miss u FUCK

October 4, 2020

view all 18 comments

jadesays 😢😥😭💔🤚

spicyfrancis BITCH DON'T MAKE ME CRY SDFJSDFJKSF
jadesays streaks dont hmu 💔 only the real ones know 🙏

angelwings love you
jadesays ily ily ily

lilpapiclowngirl awww

choongiboi hi
jadesays no
choongiboi *choking sounds*

________________

y'all wanted smut so here's a short one haha

thank you for 200k reads <3 i can't believe it wtf

I LOVE YOU BESTIES

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.6K 199 20
VINNIE HACKER In which she can't help falling inlove with the boy who broke her heart.
118 0 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ...
4.5K 147 12
แด›แดกแด ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™ส ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›