Dark Son of Egypt

By puppy_lover2000

Sadie/Anubis More

Dark Son of Egypt
Part Two
Part Three

Part Four

2K 20 8
By puppy_lover2000

Sadie's POV

     Carter and I left the Hall later that day after eating dinner with mum, dad, and Anubis. We took a portal back to the 21st Nome. Carter and I quickly departed with a quick 'bye.' I headed up to my room, took a shower, got ready for bed, and jumped in bed and quickly fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

   I bolted out of my bed and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up." What's wrong with me?" I had an idea but I wasn't sure I wanted it to be true. Just to be sure I muttered," أنا حامل." I waited for a couple seconds and then my stomach glowed a lavender color. I'm pregnant with a child who has a god as a father. "I am going to kill him."

The end.

Sorry folks but this is it but there is a sequel. أنا حامل means am I pregnant in Arabic. In this story getting pregnant by a god happens REALLY fast. Also I'm sorry that this chapter was so short. If you guys are wondering how she got pregnant, you have to remember that Anubis did not put on a condom when they got into his room. The sequel to this story is, The Deceiver and the Griever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 359 15
'As his body faded from my view, I heard a loud crash. It was only when my heart realised what it had felt that I realised it was the sound of it bre...
1.1M 29.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
4M 253K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
844K 64.4K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...