𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂�...

By missmoskowitz

𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 �... More

𝟏. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚
𝟑. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟒. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟓. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝟕. 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟗. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟏𝟎. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟒. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜
𝟐𝟎. 𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟒. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟕. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
𝟑𝟒. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟑𝟓. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟑𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫
author's note (thank u!!)❤️❤️

𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲

4.4K 106 219
By missmoskowitz

it's the fourth of july on a sunday today. me and my friends have a busy day ahead of us. we're starting off the day with a barbecue at one of the producer's house and swimming in his pool. after, we're going to lake attaloona to kayak and jet ski.

hannah, jacob, xolo, mary, tanner, gianni, and i carpool in xolo's car to the producer's house for the big barbecue.

i was hoping to sit next to hannah and mary but hannah took shotgun to sit next to xolo.

mary, tanner, and gianni took the three seats in the middle which leaves me in jacob alone in the back.
oh God.

i take the left seat in the back and expected him to sit in the right seat to leave an open space in the middle between us.
but that's not what he did.
he sat right next to me and smiled.
i smile back at him and tell him hello.
our knees touch and he doesn't move his.

hannah and xolo look behind them to look at us and they start to whisper.
they're doing the thing again.
i'm starting to really really get anxious about what's been going on.

during the car ride, mary chats with me and jacob about what she used to do for fourth of july back in california. gianni and tanner join in the conversation while hannah and xolo talk the entire ride between themselves.

i'm so excited for the barbecue pool party because the entire cast including the directors and producers will be there.
plus, me and hannah just got new swimsuits the other day at target which we're going to be wearing.

we finally arrive.

we get out the car and head to the surprisingly ginormous mansion in front of us.
all the tables had ten chairs.
i sit next to xolo, jacob, hannah, tanner, mary, gianni, annalisa, khalil, and aedin.

i'm sitting in between jacob and hannah. next to hannah is xolo. then there was mary, annalisa, gianni, tanner, khalil, joe, and aedin.
the strange thing was that right when i sat down next to hannah, jacob sat next to me quickly instead of sitting next to his best friend, xolo.

half of us ate pulled pork sandwiches and the other half of us ate hot dogs.
i ate a pulled pork sandwich.

after we ate, we spent about thirty minutes or so talking to each other and then we started to get ready to get in the pool.

we enter the bathroom one by one to get quickly changed into our swimsuits.

after each one of us got out, we complemented each other's bathing suits and clapped like we were some type of model.

we got in the pool all together with most of us starting at the stairs to get used to the coldness. i was starting to walk towards the stairs until i feel cold hands on my back that push me into the pool.

i scream and then swim up from underwater to see who pushed me.

it was jacob.

hannah, mary, annalisa, and khalil laughed at me when xolo gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

"you're such a jerk," i say laughing.

"thanks for the compliment," he says laughing back at me.

since i was already in the water, i started to swim to get used to the cold water.

me and mary held handstand contests and we all did the challenge on who could their breath the longest. tanner won it.

finally, we tried a diving contest and annalisa won that one. after the contests and food, we changed back to our regular clothes and dried off.

we all went back to the xolo's car to drive to lake allatoona and we sat in our same seats.

mary took the aux this time and played p!nk and demi lovato. everyone in the car jammed out and sang along to the songs.

we finally made it to lake allatoona. we got off and met up with annalisa, khalil, and aedin. we had to wait a couple more minutes until the directors of the show came so in the mean time, me and jacob played "slide."
i never noticed how soft his hands were until now.

the directors come and tell us that we're going to be here until nighttime to watch the fireworks and that kayaking and jet skiing were open if we wanted to check it out.

me and the gang chose to go kayaking first. we decided to ride the double-seated kayaks because they were much cheaper than the single seaters.

everyone was choosing each other's partners. mary chose annalisa, hannah chose xolo, khalil chose gianni, and aedin chose tanner, which left me and jacob to a kayak to ourselves.

"well y/n i guess it's just you and me now huh," he said to me smirking.

"yep," i tell him.

"have you ever gone kayaking?," he asked me.

"yeah only once though like three years ago with my sisters," i tell him.
"how about you?"

"i've done it a couple of times with my buddies back at home," he tells me.
"cool," i reply, "did you like it?"

"nope not at all because my friend, donnie, tipped us over on purpose and i got all wet."

i laughed at his story.
"well maybe this time would make up for that experience and i promise you that i won't tip us over."

"thank you," he tells me laughing.
xolo looks behind him to look at jacob and winks at him.
he noticed that i saw his wink and he smiles and turns back quickly.

"what was that about?," i ask jacob.
"yeah i don't know, just ignore him," he tells me.

when it's finally time for me and him to get on the kayak, he sits in the back and i sit in the front.

we start kayaking and catch up to the others. hannah and xolo have a kayak race and we win. we brag about our win the entire time to them.

after kayaking, we went to a beautiful cabin airbnb near there to rest for a bit until it was time to go jet skiing.

i chose to go on the orange jet ski since it was my favorite color.

we had to go jet skiing one by one so while the other person was jet skiing, we all stood on the dock and cheered for the person.

the jet ski was quite easy to work and was really fun. we all laughed at gianni because he didn't know how to work it and fell off.

after our jet skiing, we went on a jeep tour. jeeps seated only four people so i rode with jacob, hannah, and xolo. the ride was quite scary because we rode over rocks and stuff.
jacob saw that i saw sort of hesitant to ride so he held my hand and told me that everything would be okay.

after our jeep tours, we finally went wake surfing. it was very hard to hold on but i succeeded unlike xolo and mary who kept losing their grip and falling.

the weird thing is that during the whole day, i caught jacob staring at me.. a lot.

it was golden hour now. me and the rest of the group hanged out at the airbnb and chilled in the jacuzzi. we had to take turns since there were so many of us.

when it was starting to get dark, we went out and sat at the dock with everyone to get ready for the big firework show.

the fireworks started. i was in between jacob and hannah.

"they're so pretty," i say.

jacob turns to me and smiles.

"not as pretty as you," he tells me.

my face goes scarlet red again and my stomach goes into a tight knot. all of a sudden he shows affection for me.

i smile and tell him, "thank you."

hannah nudges me with her elbow and whispers in my ear.
"i heard what he said," she whispers.
she plays with my arm and makes silly faces at me.

"stop it," i tell her laughing.

"i knew it! he totally likes you."

"it can't be, he just broke up with -"

i stop talking when i feel a hand on my hand.
it's jacob's.
i adjust my hand so it's holding on to his.
he turns to me and smiles. he then starts rubbing my hand with his thumb.

hannah notices our hands and then whispers to xolo who then looks at us and whistles to jacob. jacob hears him, turns to him, and rolls his eyes.

to get comfortable, i rest my head on his shoulder and hannah and xolo gasp and grin widely.

i laugh at their reactions and jacob does too.

after the firework show, we go back in xolo's car and drive back to the trailers. during the car ride there, jacob falls asleep with his head on my shoulder.

we're finally there and i say goodnight to the boys because hannah wanted to stick around.

after they left to go to their trailers, she closes and locks my trailer and turns to look at me.

"y/n i knew it!," she whisper screams.
"knew what?!," i ask her.
"duh, that you guys are dating..?"
"no no no no no we aren't," i assure her.
"seems like it," she says.
"he likes you too," she tells me.
"how do you know?"
"yesterday when the boys came in. xolo told me what he told him so me and him were the only ones who know. that's why we were acting weird, because we knew he liked you."
"oh my gosh -," i say.
never in my life has someone liked me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.7K 25
"SAID SHE WANNA ROLL WITH ME" we scream in the car. god i really love him. make sure you comment and star it :) it helps me with ideas and motivation...
14.2K 330 11
𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙒𝙆/𝙀𝙇𝙄 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘾 𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎 ᴛᴏ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 He chuckled, he got closer. "Well maybe we can get the car started a...
154K 1.6K 39
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋...
34.4K 690 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...