Through the Flames | SBI (Roy...

By lunchtin

A town was attacked in the kingdom. The only survivor is a young boy named Tommy. He is saved and taken in b... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 3

4.6K 165 60
By lunchtin

TW: CURSING, SLIGHT GORE 

A/N: Almost 150 reads. Thank you, guys! Also, we get Tommy's POV in this chapter. Yay, finally! Sorry, it's been so long! Comment any mistakes please. <3

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

What the hell? Wilbur is supposed to be here with the kid. I was pacing around in the main hall. My father was sitting on his throne looking down at me. Not in disappointment, rather in worry. "Techno why don't you come sit, I'm sure they are fine." Dad tried to calm me, but it didn't work.

"We couldn't save anyone father, he was the last one. For the kingdom's pride as well as that village's only justice, he needs to be alive." 

Father sternly, yet nicely responded saying, "Then come sit down and we will wait for them." 

My steps echoed through the large open space. I went up the steps to where the thrones are and sat upon one. I huffed, deciding to look around the room as a distraction. Though, this didn't stop my thoughts. We left shortly after Wilbur did because the troops retreated. In sense, Wilbur should have beaten us here. So where is he? It's late out, could he have been ambushed? No, that doesn't make sense. No one would have threatened the prince, and even if someone were to Wilbur could handle it. I was interrupted mid-thought by a door slamming and many rushed footsteps. There was a bit of chaos, but it went silent when Wilbur stood in front of us. There was the kid, curled into Wilbur's arms. He looked tired rather than hurt.  

"WHERE WERE YOU?" I screamed out to Wilbur. He only responded with a nasty look. 

"Techno pipe down. Wilbur is that the kid?" Father questioned Wilbur. 

"Yes this is the kid, I am late because I had to stop by a town. If this boy did not get immediate attention, he would have bled out." Wilbur said adding emphasis on the word "out", almost as a way to jab at me. Wilbur kept talking "I will be taking him to one of the rooms. There we can treat him better." Wilbur then walked off. "Be back in a bit!"

"Tech, it's fine. Both Wilbur and the kid are here. Calm down." 

I huffed and replied "Sorry." Though, there really was no meaning in that. The king just rolled his eyes. A couple of minutes, which felt like days, passed. 

Soon enough father spoke again. "Can you tell me what exactly happened again?" 

"Really again dad?" 

"Yes Techno." 

"That old brain of yo-" 

"Techno I swear to-" 

"Fine!" I sarcastically said. "When we got there, the village was burnt down, nothing left. While we were looking around, for anyone, I heard someone call out. It was the kid. For some reason, he was the only one still standing. I rushed to get him, and the kid fell on his head. I proceeded to give him to Wilbur-" 

Dad interrupted "Yes, I can recall all of that. What happened after Wilbur left." 

"You should have started with that." I received an unhappy grumble from dad but continued on. "After giving him to Wilbur, I looked back over only to realize they were gone. They didn't try to attack any of us. I talked with one of my guards and he said that he didn't know who they were." 

"How could they not see who they were." "Well, there was smoke and fire everywhere. I can't really blame them. On top of the smoke, there were only a couple of them." 

The king hummed and said, "So we have no idea who it is?" 

I replied, "Correct, although the kid can describe what they looked like. I mean he was right in front of them." We sat in silence again. 

Only to be broken by dad saying, "Didn't he hit his head on the ground." 

"Oh." Let's just hope his memory is reliable.   

Wilbur walked back into the main room. "He's in the guest room. I have no idea when he will wake up. I think Niki said like a day." He nonchalantly sat down on his throne as if he doesn't have any explaining to do. 

"Who the hell is Niki? Where the hell did you go? Why did we get here before you-" 

"Shut up Techno." Wilbur deadpanned. "Look you gave me a kid who was on the brink of death." Techno breathed in. 

"He hit his head on the ground, most it could have caused was a concussion. How was he on the brink of death?" 

"I don't know Tech, maybe the kids just weak, I mean look at him. He looks like a bloody toothpick. I could snap him in half if I cared to." 

"Wilbur that's mean," Father said. Though it was true. 

Wilbur rolled his eyes and continued talking, "When you gave him to me, his head was cracked open. So I don't really know." 

Then I realized. "Oh, I mean he did fall on a pointed rock. Dull, but pointed." 

"Well, there ya go Techno." Wilbur sarcastically replied. Wilbur went on talking explaining what happened during the time we were apart.

--TOMMY'S POV--   

Oh, shit. My head hurts. Everything is blurry. Where am I? What happened? After a couple of seconds of being awake, the events rushed back to me. My mother's dead body burnt to a crisp, the soldier killing my dog and the flames engulfing my town, my home. Cool! Though that's all that I can remember. How did I get this injury? How did I get here? I went to get out of bed but stumbled to the ground. My head was pounding, and my back was stinging a bit. I need to leave here. Wherever I am, I don't trust it.

After the head pounding and the back stinging settled down, I got up. I took in my surroundings. I was in a big room, bigger than my old room at least. There was a large bed, it was the bed I was just on. It had a massive layout of pillows and blankets. Everything in the room was clean and matching. A nice aesthetic of dull browns, dark reds, and gold. The whole room may cost more than my town. I looked towards the door though and start making my way through them.

As I opened up the door, I looked around cautiously. It was a large corridor and it had about three more rooms. One room next to mine, and two rooms across from mine. The coast looked clear, so I walked out of my room. My footsteps were muffled against the large rug running down the hall. I got to the end and peeked around. That's when I saw the first guard. Well, what I assumed was a guard. What if this castle belonged to the people who burned down my village? I snuck right past him. Everything was going well until someone screamed "HEY!" Ah dammit. 

Instead of turning myself into this guard, I ran. A rush of adrenaline was the only thing keeping me from collapsing. I ran through halls and rooms and was met with a dead-end, well not a dead end, a closed-off end. I was either to open these big ass doors or get caught. I chuckled a bit, no way I'm getting caught after what I just went through. I pushed the doors open as best as I could, they were so heavy. I opened the doors enough to let my body slip through. They closed quickly with a heavy click. I was now in a much bigger room. I then heard the guard catch up and scream "NO!" from the other side, I ran. 

The guard got through the door, he opened it with ease. "What the hell? I'm not that weak!" I squawked. He ran after me, unfazed by my screaming, and he almost got me. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I squawked again. I was out in the big room, I didn't even care to look around. I just kept running. All of a sudden there were more guards. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS COME FROM!" These guards though didn't look like they wanted to put me in jail. They simply wanted to calm me. Calm my ass. I ran the other way, only to see three, fairly shocked, people. "Hey..." My pathetic "hey", dragged out a bit. I looked around me, that guard from earlier seemed to be off my trail. Yet I had bigger problems at the moment. My eyes darted around the room. Is that an opening I see? Shit, it is, lets go. 

I bolted. I heard someone say "Wait, stop!" Their voice seemed to be genuine, and caring, but I didn't care. 

I just screamed back "Goodbye!" I turned down a hall and kept running. I heard something weird behind me though. Wind? All of a sudden I was picked up and lifted off the ground? "WHAT THE HELL, PUT ME DOWN!" I started wiggling, trying to break free of my captor's grip. I looked to my sides and saw big grey wings. 

"Calm down kid, we just want to help." The voice was soothing, but I didn't trust it. I couldn't do anything though. This person's grip is too strong. So I just stilled my body. "Thank you, now how are you moving?" The captor said calmly. Wait this is a genuine question? 

"What do you mean how am I moving? I woke up and started moving. I've been doing that my whole life." I snarled. 

"Thanks for the insight buddy, but you had a pretty big head injury." 

"Head injury? What head injury?" I asked confused.  "Hey, but while we are thinking, can you put me down?" 

"Oh yes, sorry mate." The captor moved down and set me on the carpet. Ha, the loser fell for it. 

I bolted, again. Not the smartest idea, but it was my only idea. I swiftly made a turn into a hall, this is when I heard a, "Wait! What the hell..." The voice just sounded tired. I continued to move farther into the hall. That's when I saw the captor fly past me down the other hall. He had medium hair length that was a dirty blonde. The robe he had on was long and dark green. Though, the most noticeable feature he had was the big dark grey wings behind him. They had accents of white at the bottom of them. The wings were very pretty. I was safe, for now at least.

I continued walking around. The halls were big and confusing. It got overwhelming at points. I think I was walking for around 7 minutes top when I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I turn around quickly, to find a very scary-looking man. He was taller than the other person with wings. He also looked stronger. Like the winged person, he also had noticeable features. This being the large tusks coming out of his mouth, the soft pink hair, and the pointed pig ears. So everyone here is a strong hybrid, great!

"Kid-" The pig hybrid started to speak, but I interrupted him. 

Did he just say "kid?" "Kid? Who the hell you calling kid?" 

"What-" He stopped himself and just stood in confusion. Another person popped up behind him. It was someone a bit taller. He had fluffy brown hair and a soft smile. My head is starting to hurt.

"Hello, I understand you're confused right now, most likely scared-" The brown-haired one tried saying, but I swiftly interrupted him.

"Scared, kid? All wrong assumptions!" I could see their soft facades fading to confusion and irritation.

"Look, we just want to help. Please come with us." The pink-haired one said. 

"How can I trust you?" My breath quicked. I know I can't escape them.

"You don't know who we are?" The brown hair laughed. 

"Don't laugh at- " The words died in my mouth as I became dizzy.

He continued to speak, "I'm Wilbur and this is my younger brother Technoblade." I recognized those names. Now that I think of it, I recognize them slightly. "The other one with wings is our dad, Philza." Wait, Philza, as in King Philza? I gave them a confused stare. My stance was defensive, and I think they noticed that. My head started to hurt again, looks like the adrenaline was wearing off.  The one that was supposedly called Philza said something about a head injury. "Look we can help you, just trust us." The brown-haired spoke again. He slowly started to approach.

I looked up at him, he started becoming fuzzy. My stance was still defensive, so Wilbur approached cautiously. "Calm down. We can explain if you just let us." My back started hurting again, so my stance fell apart when Wilbur put his hand on my shoulder. My head fell against him. I couldn't keep my head up anymore, and he looked somewhat trustworthy... My eyelids fluttered as I started to wobble.

We slowly walked back to the room where I first saw them. Philza? If I remember correctly walked into the room as well. "You got him?" They started talking, but I couldn't really focus on it. We started moving again. The four of us were in what looked to be a small (compared to the rest of the rooms) dining room. I sat down and someone gave me water. I slowly regained basic movements and seeing, but in reality, I just wanted to go back to sleep. Though I can't do that until I know I am safe. The one named Philza started talking again, "Hello, I'm Philza." Well, that confirmed my suspicion. "Do you mind telling us who you are?" 

I started at him and responded, "I'm Tommy Innit." 

"Well nice to meet you, Tommy, I'm guessing you already met my sons Wilbur and Technoblade."

 "Yes, I did meet them." 

Philza started to talk again, "Do you remember anything?" 

I took a brief pause to process the question. "Well I can remember my village being burned and my mom dying as well as the soldier killing my dog, but I don't know how I got this injury. Anything that happened after that actually." 

Technoblade started talking, "You fell back onto your head, so we took you here." 

"Oh" I started to remember what happened. I remember someone standing in front of me, and then me falling back. I heard a bit of talking before, my eyes started getting sleepy. I fell asleep right there on the table. 

--PHILZA'S POV--     

"Do you remember what the soldier- Oh he's asleep," Techno responded 

"Yea, he ran a lot for someone with a near-death injury. Surprised he escaped you." 

I hummed then started talking again, "Well we're gonna have to monitor him more closely because it seems he doesn't trust us, nor does he know who we are." 

Wilbur abruptly spoke "I think he knows who we are, it just hasn't clicked. That's gonna be a funny reaction." 

"Wil not the time. Anyway, let's just take him to the room."

He looked very peaceful when sleeping. A big difference from the chaos he was expressing earlier. I settled him back down in the bed and turned to my sons. "Let's go to bed, it's been quite a long day." They both hummed, agreeing with the statement. I walked out of the room looking back at Tommy. This was going to be a long journey.    

Words: 2582

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.8K 38
Tommy was an only child and the only person left to rule. After his parents died, he has had a hard time coping with the fact that he will be king in...
133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
9.1K 284 20
(DISCONTINUED) Wilbur and Tommy get separated from their life in the royal kingdom when their mother takes them away. The village they lived in was b...
11.4K 272 29
The young prince had been kidnapped from his home forced to do what his so called brother wanted of him. Does Tommy find his family or do they lose t...