DAZZLE DAZZLE ━━━━━━ misc.

By guccihrj

come on boy, dazzle me! [ misc / spam book 1. ] More

𝒅𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 & π’ππ€πŒ.
━━━━━━ tiktok earrings
━━━━━━ original story idea.
━━━━━━ original title too long i mad
━━━━━━ spotify stats bc i'm not like other girls
π†π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚π’.
━━━━━━ nikolai as characters.
━━━━━━ recent graphics.
━━━━━━ visionboard.
━━━━━━ tag ur self
π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ π‘π„π’πŽπ”π‘π‚π„π’.
━━━━━━ in libras libertas.
━━━━━━ livia bryne.
━━━━━━ alfred song.
πŒπ”π’πˆππ†π’.
━━━━━━ drafts!
━━━━━━ new oc who i would die for

━━━━━━ yeah its 2021 and i'm still talking about teen wolf, what about it?

14 3 6
By guccihrj

this is only happening bc i've finally decided to watch the last season of teen wolf after 4 years. looking back there are so many actors in that show that no longer deserve a platform and are quite... problematic as the kids say. i won't get into everything here and it's not my job to educate you on this, google is free for a reason. the main culprits are h*lland r*den and c*lton h*nyes, who are pretty awful and have made far too many ""mistakes"" (sarcasm). there's also the problem of ages in the cast since at the beginning of filming in 2010, the ages ranged from 19 to 25 for the main high school cast (scott, stiles, allison, and lydia) and i don't fuck with that. 

also in this recast, jordan parrish doesn't fucking exist. i Always hated him and the weird relationship they tried to create with lydia as she was still a minor. idk i just don't fuck with him at all.

TYLER POSEY ━━━━━━ SCOTT MCCALL.

tyler posey will Forever be scott mccall. i cannot see anyone else playing this role and scott deserved so much better as the main character of the series. i also love tyler posey sm and he has such an amazing talent for comedic timing and is an amazing person.

DYLAN O'BRIEN ━━━━━━ STILES STILINSKI.

is this controversial? dob just makes stiles for me and while i don't like the turn of his character following season 4 of the series, i can appreciate the earlier seasons. given how many iconic lines that dob improvised in the run, i don't think anyone could replace him. also one of the original white boys of the month and i love his twitter.

ABBY COWEN ━━━━━━ LYDIA MARTIN.

this was hard. there's just so many references to lydia being 5'4, green-eyed, and having strawberry blonde hair. now specifically with abbey as bloom, some more good gifs of her should be more lydia-ish but another girl next door character.

LANA CONDOR ━━━━━━ ALLISON ARGENT.

i am so big-brained for this one. while i don't personally like the to all the boys i've loved before franchise, the combo of lana in that as lara-jean (the girl next door) and saya kuroki in deadly class Just Makes Sense. especially with the longer hair allison has in s1 + 2 and then the shoulder length in s3. 

TIMOTHEE CHALAMET ━━━━━━ ISAAC LAHEY.

mr chablagoo is now isaac. love daniel sharman BUT chablagoo is french-american and makes sense with the theory isaac now lives in france after allison's death. i know he looks like a sick victorian child but with isaac's growth as a stronger character with The Bite.

MOLLY GORDAN ━━━━━━ MALIA TATE.

shelley henning has made some WEIRD comments about both malia and the other characters on teen wolf. specifically looking at the mate tweet from 2015. 

molly in booksmart!!!!!!! she ate that role and has the perfect about of sass to play malia.

HIARI MOMO ━━━━━━ KIRA YUKIMURA.

literally fuck whoever decided that kira's arc was over. she was Such A Good girlfriend for scott and loved him so much. i love arden too but again, the age. kira is japanese-korean which made me think first of giselle of aspea who is the same but she's too young lMAO. but since kira is a kitsune which comes from japanese mythology, i went with momo of twice.

if you have any other ideas, i would LOVE to hear them.

THE DUNBAR PACK ━━━━━━ THEIR RESPECTIVE ACTORS.

this includes liam, mason, corey, hayden, etc. the new generation of characters are really well portrayed and i love the actors chosen. i also loved cody as theo??? like Hello, Sir *leans against the wall* I loVE YOU <2

also cursed: tommyinnit as liam for the meme.

anyone else i don't rlly have an opinion on or just ignore the existence of their character as mains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
677K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...