Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

27. Should we make it a nightly thing?

84.8K 2.5K 1K
By MissEllenX

This chapter is going to be in Olivia's POV, enjoy :)

Please vote and comment too, thank you! I hope you're enjoying this book so far. It's like half way complete, and when it's completed I'll be going back to edit it.

Olivia's POV

"Goodnight princess," My mum kissed Charlotte's cheek, and I stroked the side of her head as she laid back in her pink bed, covering her self in her pink covers. I smile at the sight of her, and my mother smiling down at her.

"Goodnight Olivia.", Charlotte looked my way, and then towards my mum. "Goodnight Kelly.", She smiled.

"Sweet dreams," I said softly, and then left the room with my mum.

We headed downstairs and sat at the dining room table whilst drinking some wine. We were silent for a long while, just enjoying the silence.

My mother straightened when she heard a third person in the room. I looked over to see Brett making his way in the room. He looked absolutely sinful. I hadn't seen him since last night, and fuck had I missed the sight of him today more than I usually did.

He was wearing a suit, white shirt with grey pants and a grey blazer. His tie was black and grey and his hair wasn't styled, it was messy but so fucking attractive.

"Hello ladies.", he sent my mother a smile, before shifting his gaze to me.

I didn't say anything, just smiled knowingly at him. I could feel my cheeks heating up at the hazy look on his face, but kept silent as he walked towards me.

Brett sat beside me, and sighed when his ass touched the seat.

"How was work?", I finally ask, rising from my seat to fetch him a glass and some whiskey. I sat the glass down in front of him, pouring the whiskey in it. He watched me closely, smiling contently at the sight of be caring for him.

"The same as usual.", he finally replies, glancing towards my mum. "How about your day?", He asked us both, his gaze bouncing between us as he drank his whiskey.

"Kyle had Lucy over again.", My mum says.

Brett chuckles at that, pouring himself a second glass of whiskey. "What a surprise.", he replied, sarcastically.

I didn't say anything, just watched him enjoying his drink.

He took off his blazer, and I saw the muscles bulging underneath his shirt - I couldn't stop my mind from wandering to last nights events. I screw my eyes shut at the thought, and looked down at the glass of wine in my hands.

I take a small sip and attempt to get my thoughts out of the gutter.

"And you?", his voice interrupts me. My gaze snaps up to find his, he was staring at me already. His face void of emotion, but his blue eyes sparkling with mischief. "How has your day been, Olivia?", He raises a brow - and the question, seemingly innocent, was far from it.

"Good.", I shrug, sipping my wine to refrain from smirking at him in front of mum.

"Oh, I should get to bed. I have an interview tomorrow.", My mother surprises us both with that.

Our heads snap in her direction.

"Interview?", I ask her.

She nods. "Just an office job, that's all.", She smiles, rising from her seat.

"Good luck!", I reach for her hand as she walks past me, and squeeze it lightly.

She returns my squeeze with her own and nods her head. "Don't keep my daughter up too late, got it?", She sends Brett a playful glare and he nods his head in return, pouring himself another whiskey.

"Yes ma'am.", He chuckles.

And then she was gone.

Leaving me and Brett alone for the first time since he'd fucked me last night, and in the early hours of this morning over and over again. We both remained silent for a few moments, both of us only drinking our drinks.

I didn't look at him, but I could feel his gaze on me.

"How was work really?", I finally say, looking to my side at him. "You look tired.", I whisper, softly.

"I saw your dad.", he admits roughly.

I swallow at that. "What?", I remember Brett firing him from whatever it was that they did. I wanted to ask about his job, but I knew that he wouldn't answer it - it was strictly private, for some deranged reason.

"Yeah, it didn't go so well.", he chuckles harshly, and I remember how he spoke to me last night. I clench my thighs together, forcing the need for him away - it didn't work.

"What happened?", I turn in my seat, facing him fully.

Brett shrugged, his eyes finding mine now. "Well, he came in to work and I saw him with Jessica and I might have kicked him out, in front of all of my men.", He admits, as if he had done more than just kick him out.

"What did you do?", I breathed.

"He's okay, he's still alive - if that's what you're wondering.", He lets out a sharp laugh, his eyes wondering away from me.

"Brett.", I rise from my seat, placing my hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look at me. "What the hell happened? You work in offices right? What did the people do when you fought my dad in front of them?", I ask, wide-eyed.

He laughs again, his gaze shifting between my eyes and my lips, which were parted. I was breathing raggedly at the speed I'd just spoken at.

But he stayed silent, and those blue eyes, those blue eyes darkened as if he was recalling the events that had took place last night.

And then he kisses me.

It was so light and gentle, but so demanding. I closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me. "You're not getting out of talking to me about this, you know?", I whisper against his lips, but the truth was - he could get out of anything with those lips of his, and that tongue... fuck.

"I know," He cooed, kissing my cheek this time. "But I can put it off.", He admits roughly, his voice hoarse now.

"Brett.", I sigh and push lightly on his chest. He straightens up and stares into my eyes, raising a singular brow. "You just admitted to beating my dads ass and won't tell me what happened?", I glance over his face.

He sighs, and he looks... defeated.

"I can't talk about it Olivia, because it leads to more questions.", His head drops, and his eyes find the floor. "More questions that I can't answer.", He sighs.

"It's okay..", I smile, leaning down to kiss him gently. I wanted to know what he did more than anything, I wanted to know what him and my father did more than anything - but it would be okay if I didn't. "It's okay.", I repeat, deepening the kiss a little.

He lets me. His hands find my waist, and he lifts me effortlessly, placing me on his lap.

Straddling his lap, I could feel his hard length pressing against his trousers. I hum at the feel of it and smile into the kiss. "I enjoyed last night, Brett.", I whisper, licking my tongue against his jaw now. I felt his cock twitch beneath me and he sighed at the feeling.

"Yeah?", He asks, kneading the skin at my waist.

"Should we make it a nightly thing?", I tease, kissing his neck down to where the collar of his shirt lay.

He chuckled, and pulled his head back so that he could look me in the eye. And when he did, his lips tugged upwards.

"You think you could handle that, Olivia?", he raised a brow.

"Yes, sir.", I playfully reply.

And when those two words leave my lips, I see his eyes darken visibly. His jaw twitches and the hands on my waist, tighten massively. I groan at the feel.

"You're such a good girl, huh?", He purrs, placing a soft kiss against my lips.

And just like that, my thongs were fucking drenched.

I didn't know much but... I knew that this man would not be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

That was for damn sure.

How are we feeling guys? Do you think he will tell Olivia about his corrupted business? Or nah? Also, who do you think will find out first about their relationship?

Give it a guess. :)

Please vote and comment, it helps me out a lot. I am so thankful for all of you reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...