Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

053

832 14 1
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

I groaned slightly as I felt Harry's sweaty and sticky bare skin embraced in my own. I could hear peaceful breaths come from his mouth as he slept.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled both of his arms off of me and stepped out of the bed, I stumbled a little in my step seeming as I had just woken up.

I needed some air, it was hot and the moon was out. The breeze outside was destined to be chilly.

I was bare from the waist up, and the only thing I was wearing were some blue cheap cotton underwear. I walked into the closet and grabbed one of Harry's shirts since I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go downstairs to get my clothes from the bathroom closet. I threw the soft material over my head, it appeared to be cotton, too. It was a dark red shirt, I've never seen him wear it. I hope he doesn't pay any mind that I borrowed one of his shirts.

I walked out to the balcony, and shut the sliding glass door closed so the sounds of the wind wouldn't wake Harry up for his peaceful sleep. I rested my elbow on the cold bar balcony railing. I sighed deeply, as my hair flowed in the wind. I felt like I was in a movie with how the wind blew, and how perfect the pale night looked. The moon and stars glared at me, and I shook my head slightly in awe.

I thought about everything, I can't believe what had happened. I was so scared at the events that took place today. Man, Harry's family really freaks me out. I guess I used to feel the same way about Harry as I felt with his family currently. Utterly freaked. Harry is not like them, he's better than his father and brother. I mean, he might kill people and is a cold blooded criminal, but he's nice to me sometimes.

Maybe I just wasn't destined for this life, it was too much for me to keep up with. I hated always having to watch my back in the anticipation of danger sneaking up behind me. I hated knowing that someone I cared about and swapped a few sloppy seconds with was suicidal, also known as my abductor. I hated knowing that my mother was at home probably worried sick about me. I hated knowing that my best friend is probably counting her blessings that I'll return soon, she might even think I'm dead. She may even feel guilty for letting me go home with Harry that night, but I don't think I regret going with him. At the time I did, but I don't regret it now. And what I despised most of all was, I hated knowing that my father was the reason I was in this whole situation. He's dead now, so that's one less chip on my shoulder to worry about. Not like I'd ever even have an encounter with him, anyway.

And here's what confuses me the most of all. Harry had specifically told me that he'd kick me out once I was even inflicted with danger, so my question in thought was, why hadn't he? I obviously didn't want to get kicked out, I wanted to stay here with him. Perhaps he forgot about the whole thing? Maybe he wasn't going to kick me out anymore, who the fuck knows what goes on in that mind of his.

"Look who's awake.." I heard a low raspy whisper from behind me, causing me to gasp and cling on closer to the railing.

I turned my head over my shoulder and saw Harry, my facial features suddenly relaxed once I saw his sleepy face.

"Fuck, you almost gave me a heart attack." I whispered low, clenching my heart with my hand.

"My bad." He rasped in a morning voice, although it was night. He stomped over to me, and leaned against the railing. His back agains it and his arms stretched out along the top of the railing. His feet were planted on the ground, he had a cocky look on his face.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses at night?" I asked him, that was strange.

"I dunno." He shrugged his shoulders, pouting this bottom lip out a bit, something seemed... off. I could feel it, the strange feeling floated around us and between. But I wasn't going to ask him about it right now, I'd probably just get a shoulder shrug or a confused look.

"The moon is pretty tonight." I unintentionally spoke under my breath, I suppose that I had been thinking out loud.

"Mhm." A groan ripped through Harry's chest as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You should go inside, Har." I commented as I looked him up and down.

"Why?" He asked, biting his lower lip as he readjusted his black sunglasses on his eyes.

"Look what you're wearing. You'll get sick." I remarked. "Actually look at what you're not wearing." I eyed him up and down once more.

"Oh sweet pea, don't worry about me darling. I never get sick." He poked my side, but I huffed in defeat that he wouldn't listen.

I honestly just wanted to be out here on the balcony alone. Harry seemed off tonight, I just wanted to spend my time to rewire my thinking, today was a very traumatic day. And for once, I wanted to sit and think about it rather than talk.

"Well, I'll be in my room if you need me." I muttered under my breath, scratching the back of my neck at the awkward tension that I so desperately wanted to break. I began to walk back inside and I was going to go into my room, but a firm grip on my wrist halted me from going to my desired destination.

"Hey, slow down." He said to me in disbelief with a scoff following after it. He was probably wondering what had gotten into me. "What's up with you?" He pressed my back against his bare chest, his grip started to hurt my wrists as it tightened with each movement and whine.

"Please let go, that hurts." I whispered, I didn't feel like getting hurt for another time today, I especially didn't want to be getting hurt by Harry.

He slightly loosened his grip around my bone, the pain was still there but it was bearable.

"Not until you tell me what's the matter." He whispered against my ear. Fuck, I just didn't want to talk to anybody right now. I'd rather be alone in my thoughts, or have a nice hot shower to rinse them away instead. It was just something I wanted to do that involved me being alone and no one else near.

"Harry, I just don't want to talk right now," I sighed. I leaned back into him, looking desperate and helpless as usual.

"Well, you don't really have a choice Breelyn. You were fine earlier, what wrong with you, Breelyn?" He dragged his questions on and on, causing me to get more overwhelmed by the minute.

"I'm not going to tell you." I didn't want to tell him because I didn't want Harry to think I was overreacting, with saying the trauma today was too much for me to handle and that I wanted to be alone. I doubt anyone has ever tried and stood up to him before, trying to make him feel weak. He wouldn't understand. "You won't keep us out here all night." I stated, clenching my jaw tighter in frustration.

"Wanna bet?" He said snidely and nipped my ear. He got aggressive when he was mad or frustrated with me. I felt his nails lightly dig into my skin, causing me to lowly wince at the pressure.

"Please Harry-" I whispered out, "that hurts."

"It does?" He asked, as I felt his chin rest on my shoulder and my wrists felt as if they were released. I felt like I could breathe again. Why was he being like this? Why was he being like the old Harry?

I looked down at my wrists, seeing blood trickle down them and down my arms to my elbows. His hard grip and sharp fingernails really broke skin, huh? I chuckled under my breath in disbelief.

"So this is your way of comfort, huh?" I huffed under my breath and pierced Harry's eyes through the thick black sunglasses that sat on the bridge of his nose. "Your brother fucking traumatized me, and now you just waltz in next to me like your some tough shit and try to have some kind of control over me." I scoffed and stuck my tongue between my teeth, "so the real question is, what's wrong with you, Harry?"

"Bree..." he whispered under his breath, acting like he was the one who was innocent on this situation. "You know I-"

"Save it for someone who cares to hear about your sob story, cause frankly I don't." I halted him, pushing the middle part of his glasses before I stormed back inside the house with eyes filled of fury.

Fucking unbelievable.

I groaned as I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut. My arm was now covered in dried up blood but I honestly couldn't give two flying fucks, not right now.

I exhaled in annoyance as my back flopped against the comfort of my mattress. I curled up in my bed, but gritted my teeth together once I smelled a strong familiar smell. I smelled the scent of Harry in the sheets. Fuck! His traces were everywhere. I could still smell his cologne and natural scents in the silk sheets from two nights ago.

When I was still mad about the scent of Harry on my silk bedsheets, to make matters even worse I looked up and saw my door handle being twisted and turned. And guess who walked through the door?

Speak of the devil.

"Breelyn let m-"

"Get out!" I shouted at Harry, cutting him off before he even could finish the discontinued sob story. I searched my eyes around my bed, finding a red miniature decorative pillow, I wish I had a bigger feathered square, but perhaps this'll do. I grunted as I threw the pillow right at his face, causing him to shout a profanity in surrender, exiting my room and shutting my door in an instant.

That's what I thought, Harry.

This was so strange. Fuck, I don't know why Harry would get like this sometimes. It hurts to see him like this, and it physically hurts me in the process, too. He must've been really mad that I didn't open up to him.

Fuck! I just realized I'm wearing his stupid fucking red shirt. That's why I kept smelling him, and the silk sheets that still captivated his smell. I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, and hopped out of bed. I opened my bedroom door and covered my bare chest by crossing my arms over them and covering my nipples with my hands.

I walked down the stairs, feeling my curvier parts of my body jiggle in each step I took. Harry was sitting at the kitchen island barstool, right next to the one I usually sit in. I growled under my breath at the mere sight of him.

I took the last step down the stairs, as I quietly crept up behind him to see what he was doing. I think he knew I was right there, but didn't say anything. He knows everything, but that doesn't mean he'll be upfront about it.

"Fuck, you really messed this up Harry." I heard him talk in third person about himself with a sigh and his mop of curls shook as he did a little head shake.

Yes, you did Harry. You messed up.

"I just need to fucking let her go, my emotions can't keep getting in the way of what's best for her." He groaned out, and that's what made my breath hitch in the back of my throat. "Fuck these stupid fucking emotions." He pounded his fist against the marble counter.

Harry, of course I'm mad at you. But, I know damn well for the way I feel about you.. that I'm not going to stay mad at you forever. You're more to me than just my fucking kidnapper, there is a special place for you.. somewhere inside me. I don't want you to let me go, as much as I'm mad at you right now.

I felt one tear prick the corner of my eye and roll down my cheek. I didn't want to show sympathy for myself, so I quickly wiped it away and off of my skin. After using my hand to wipe away any evidence or slight trace of sadness, I quickly covered my exposed breasts with my hands again. I quietly stomped over to the bathroom, I knew that he could see me, but before he said anything that would make me feel even the slightest bit of remorse, I opened the door and then slammed it closed.

I exhaled a deep breath, as I pressed my back against the black wooden door. I slid down, as my ass hit the cold tile, with my knees propped up in the air. I rubbed my eyes then my temples. I didn't know what to do for once. I was stressed, and Harry was pissing me off. I mine as well clean the dried up blood that's spilling down my arm since I'm in the bathroom.

I accepted my defeat, and stood up off of the shiny tile flooring. I walked over to the sink, and turned the water pressure on steaming hot so it will also clean out any bacteria in Harry's fingernail imprints. I ran my bloody arm under the steaming water that heavily poured out of the faucet. I winced at first when the desert hot water pricked my skin, but at least I knew it was getting all of the bacteria and blood off of my lengthy arm. Sometimes doing it the natural way is the best, no products where the names of the ingredients are unheard of. This was just water, so I knew it couldn't affect my cut in a bad way. I lightly scrubbed my arm, causing the once clear water pouring out of the faucet and onto the dried blood along my arm to turn a murky dark red liquid, making a shiver creep up along my back.

I turned the water off, and dapped my cut with a towel that was hanging up on a metal rack by the shower. I shrugged slightly, and then walked over to the bathroom closet to find what I originally came all this way for.

Clothes.

I just grabbed a navy blue pajama shirt that went down to my mid thigh. I held it close to my body, examining how it looked like I was a critic before pulling it up and over my head. The slightly oversized shirt felt cozy once it fit around me.

I tucked my long brown hair behind my ears before exiting the bathroom. I no longer needed to worry about covering up any exposed parts of my body. The only exposed parts of me was anything below my mid thigh, and my arms. Which, I didn't mind those parts of my body being exposed out in the open of the house.

Harry cracked his gum at me once I walked by him, causing me to halt my steps and look him in the eyes before continuing my journey upstairs.

"Bree-" he called out once I was on the first step of the spiral staircase. My back was facing his front.

I stomped my foot on the ground, why couldn't he just understand? I turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Harry I don't want to talk to you! Leave me alone! Why can't you get that through your head?!" I pointed at my skull, I felt a tiny bit bad at my loud outburst. But I can't keep being nice when he's just going to push me over the edge like this time after time. He didn't expect me to scream, I could tell because his eyes widened in anger and shock.

His lips curved up into a smirk, immediately I regretted what I had just said. God, I wish I could take it back. Fuck, Harry was mad and I was done for.

"Don't talk to me like that." He said, cracking his neck to the side, then the other. As his fists cracked, too. Lots of bones he needed to crack, I suppose.

"Harry, you know I didn't mean-" I tried to talk but was cut off by him.

"Save it for someone who cares to hear about your sob story, cause frankly I don't." Harry quoted my exact words from earlier. My jaw fell agape, as my eyes widened slightly.

"You can not be the one mad here!" I raised my voice, immediately switching moods from confident, to nervous, to confident again. My jaw suddenly hooked up higher and clenched. "I'm the one who should be mad Harry! You hurt me!"

"Not on purpose! I was just angry with you!" He shouted back.

He was pissing me off. This whole raging fight was just because I didn't tell him why I wanted to be alone for the night.

"Why? Am I not open enough for you?! Is that what this is?! You don't tell me anything, Harry! So how can you possibly expect me to be open to you?!" I spilled my emotions out in shouts, expressing the true emotions I was feeling and meaning every single word I yelled across the room.

Fuck emotions.

"Maybe it's because I'm hiding stuff to protect you!" He shouted, immediately regretting it as the words spilled from his mouth. He panted, and looked like a sweating mess who had just been in a wrestling match.

"You think physically hurting me is protecting me?" I asked, much more quiet than my shouting fest from before.

"You know I didn't mean to do that. I meant me hiding stuff, it's going to protect you in the long run." He huffed. crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know what?" I scoffed in utter disbelief, "screw this and screw you, too."

///

They're so on and off it's annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 130 31
Book two for the wedding series. I'll be doing wedding series, pregnancy series and baby series for each boy. Hope you enjoy it. -Laila XXX
989K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
441K 7.2K 50
editing Jessica was a normal girl going out and having fun until on her birthday Harry kidnaps her to use her for sex. But over time, both fall in lo...
205K 4.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...