Angel of Mine

By jasdarealDON

After a drug addicted mother and her daughter is separated from an alley raid, six year old Zahara learns to... More

Disclaimer
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
thirty - last chapter
new book

three

22.7K 1.4K 1.1K
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

"Baby did you feed Hulk?" Dior asked Ja'Kye brushing her hair into a ponytail.

"Yea he got enough food for the day." Ja'Kye responded from the shower.

Hulk was their American Pit Bull Terrier. He was their guard dog and their best friend. Hulk weighed 180 pounds and could kill a person in a matter of seconds. Hulk was mean but he was also just a big baby, he wouldn't hesitate to protect his owners though. He scared all of their guests and he had to be kept in his own part of the house when they had company over.

"I have to go in to the kids shop, I got another shipment coming in. And then imma stop by the wax salon, cause Lay so damn picky." Dior explained.

"Aight, you need money?" He asked turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around himself.

"No papa." Dior mumbled spraying her hair with water and conditioner so that her ponytail could be bigger and kinky.

"What's wrong mama?" Ja'Kye asked noticing her different mood change.

"I don't know, it's just...Beast been having some of his people lurking around my businesses. I know he's just trying to scare me and get to you, but I don't like him coming between my money." Dior explained.

"Why you ain't been said nothing baby, that nigga playing with me cause he wanna be me. From now on I got people watching yo shit." Ja'Kye mugged.

"Noooo you know I can handle my self." Dior whined.

"I know that but I'm not taking no risk." Ja'Kye replied.

"You know they raided that alley on 4th street. I heard they took down every junkie in sight." Dior said.

"Damn, well shid that mean I can send my boys out there cause the police think that shit finna be clear. That only make more addicts come that way. They know the police ain't finna be watching the alley no mo. Beast know the police on his trail." Ja'Kye said.

"Please don't send Mason, he's literally so unstable he froze up the other night and you don't need no lost puppies fucking up your shit." Dior stated.

"I'm already knowing." Ja'Kye nodded.

"Well I'm about to head out. I love you." Dior grinned pecking Ja'Kye's lip.

"Girl don't play with me, bird ass kiss." Ja'Kye mugged grabbing her waist and connecting their lips as their tongues danced with each other.

Dior moaned into the kiss turning Ja'Kye on even more. This always happened whenever Dior tried to leave. Kye would always start a make out session just to aggravate her.

"Papa I gotta go." Dior whined pulling back from the kiss.

"Mhm." Kye mumbled pecking her lips and letting her go.

"I love you too." He said as she walked out the bathroom.

——-

Two weeks later...

"T-Tubby hungry." Sahara cried looking in the trash can finding no food.

"Tubby hungry." She cried stepping off of the crate.

"Aye thats a kid?" One of Ja'Kye's workers frowned seeing Sahara walking around with no socks or shoes on.

"What the hell? Where her parents?" Another one asked swapping money for a bag of coke to one of the customers.

"I see y'all selling on my turf." Beast chuckled seeing his rivals corner boys.

"Shid last time I checked yo shit got busted by 12. This our turf now." Mason smirked.

"Nah, see this alley gone always be my shit. So what you and yo li playboys need to do is get gone." Beast mugged lifting his shirt showcasing his gun.

"Hungry." Sahara whispered wiping her face and sitting down next to Mr.Tubby.

"Ain't a bitch ass nigga gone do us shit." One of Ja'Kye's worker stated pulling out his gun.

Ja'Kye and Dior had just pulled up to check on buisness when they saw their workers pointing their gun at Beast and two of his workers.

"Vest on." Ja'Kye instructed for Dior.

She sighed and reached in the back to put her bulletproof vest and jacket on. She always had to be prepared because Kye always made her.

When she was strapped up they both exited the car with mugs now plastered on their face.

"Mommy you come?" Sahara whispered watching the lady and man get out of the car.

"My nigga Beast." Ja'Kye chuckled pulling Dior close to him.

"Tell yo li play play boys this my shit. You know this Devil." Beast mugged calling Ja'Kye by his street name.

"Nah yo shit got took from you." Dior shrugged.

Sahara stood to her feet and started walking closer to the scene that was about to unfold.

"Bitch ain't nobody talking to you." Beast chuckled. He knew that Ja'Kye didn't play about Dior, and disrespecting her was one thing to tick him off.

"Repeat yo self." Ja'Kye mugged taking his gun out and pointing it at Beast, as Dior did the same.

Sahara walked closer catching the eye of Dior.

"I said ain't nobody talking to that bi—." And before Beast could finish his sentence Ja'Kye and the rest of his workers started shooting at Beast and his boys.

"WAIT!" Dior yelled dropping her gun and running to the little girl to shield her body.

Mason started shooting everywhere with no particular target hitting Sahara.

"NOOOOOO!" Dior yelled covering Sahara with her body.

Ja'Kye had thought that Dior had been hit so he emptied his clip on everybody in sight.

When he noticed his boys gone and Mason shot, he ran to Dior to make sure she was ok.

"Baby where you hit at?" He asked trying to to turn her body over.

"T-The baby." She sniffled getting off of Sahara revealing her wounded stomach.

Mason had shot Sahara in her stomach and her leg.

"SHIT!" Ja'Kye yelled.

"B-Babygirl s-stay with me, l-look at me." Dior cried putting pressure on Sahara's stomach where she was bleeding at the most.

"Tubby." Sahara cried clutching onto Mr.Tubby.

"I-I HELP ME JA'KYE!" Dior yelled

"Bring her to the car." Ja'Kye stated staring in shock. This was his first time witnessing a child get shot. He didn't like what he was seeing.

Dior swiftly picked Sahara up making her drop Mr.Tubby.

"No Tubby, Tubby." Sahara cried pointing to Mr.Tubby who had her blood all over him.

Ja'Kye picked up the raggedy teddy bear and met Dior at the car. He sped off to the hospital to get the child some help.

Dior sat in the passenger seat cradling Sahara's small body. "L-Look at me princess, d-dont close your eyes."

"Sleepy." Sahara whispered with her eyes fluttering close.

Dior took her hand and patted Sahara's face to keep her awake. "No baby stay with me, what's your name babygirl?"

"S-Sahara." Sahara whispered with tears coming down her face.

"I'm Dior, stay with me baby, I promise you're gonna be ok. Don't go to sleep." Dior sniffled rocking her back and forth.

Ja'Kye glanced and almost broke down at the sight of his girlfriend trying to keep a child awake from being shot in his shootout.

"I go sleepy." Sahara said as she started crying louder.

Dior bent down and kissed Sahara's forehead and looking in her eyes. "I gotchu baby."

Kye made it to the hospital in under eight minutes. He jumped out the car and ran in to get every nurse he saw in sight.

"Help please, she's been shot." Dior sniffled stepping out of the car since Sahara's eyes were now closed.

The nurses brought a smaller gunnery out and laid Sahara on it rushing her into surgery.

Dior and Kye went to go park the car and waited in the emergency room. Dior wouldn't leave the hospital until she knew that the little girl was ok. Something told her that Sahara would want to see her.

"I fucking told you. I fucking told you Ja'Kye. I told you not to assign Mason to that." Dior mugged.

"Baby—shut the fuck up. She better be ok or you gone have hell on your hands." Dior snapped.

—————

Heyyyy

Soooo yea..ni y'all know drama was coming lmaoooo

We have to get this show on the road people so make sure y'all buckled up!!!

Don't be to mad at me lmao.

Anyways how did we like this chapter??

Lol soooo how y'all feel about "Hulk." ??

When I get older imma get me one period.

Thoughts on Beast having Dior being watched??

Y'all think Dior is scared of Beast?!

Thoughts on Beast for this chapter??

How we feel about Sahara not finding any food this time?

Should Ja'Kye should've listened and kept Mason away??

How y'all feeling about Mason shooting Sahara??

Dior's reaction thoughhhh...how y'all feeling about that?? I smell mother instincts wby?

Sahara wouldn't let Mr.Tubby go lol, don't we love Tubby??

Thoughts on how Ja'Kye handled it??

Y'all think she gone be ok?!

What y'all think gone happen next??

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Sharee

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.4K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
15.2K 1.3K 23
After the death of her mother, all Shyara Livingston wanted to do was make a quick come up and get her and her little sister Serenity out of her Aunt...
22.9K 1K 18
It's simple don't have money rob somebody with it and that's just what Mack does. 24 & getting it he was his own boss and everybody wanted him to wor...
96 8 8
It was hard living in the slums. Everyday, people thrived on scraps, dirty water and very little money. Children were exposed to practically every di...