Light hero: Guardian

By Blurgman

Yet another MHA Destiny crossover this time featuring a lone warlock hunter hybrid guardian as he enters a w... More

Bio
Prologue: The Mission
Chapter 2 Pest Control and Heroes vs villains
Merlin the Guardian: Origin.

Chapter 1 UA high and training the new light

190 3 6
By Blurgman

UA conference room Merlin POV.

I was standing in the UA conference room with members of the UA staff, and Police.

Nezu: May I ask what your name is young lady.

Me: Okay one I'm a young man and My name is Merlin and I have no last name. Merlin is just an alias because I don't remember my real name.

Snipe: What do you mean by that.

Me: Let me explain my powers first Ghost.

Ghost: Hi there.

Aizawa: What are you?

Ghost: Please hold your questions til the end of the lecture. Me and My guardian are from another universe one where there are no quirks or heroes. Humanity had picked up a strange signal coming from mars there they met the traveler a God that turned desolate planets into paradise and that was the beginning of the golden age an age of techological innovation that let humanity take to the stars the average human lived up to 300. But where theres light theres shadow. The darkness the traveler's ancient enemy had come this was the collapse the the cabal, fallen, hive, and vex.

Humanity was about to be wiped out when in a last ditch effort the traveler gave it's live to drive back the darkness and save humanity and in it's last dying breath it created us ghosts to track down and resurrect those who can use the light as a weapon. 100 years ago and we've accomplished feats beyond even the strongest guardians. 

Me: Any questions?

Aizawa: Who were those villains?

Me: First was Atheon a time god, next was Crota son of Oryx a hive god, Skolas a fallen King, Oryx a hive god capable of enslaving entire worlds and part of the hive holy trinity, Aksis a mad scientist, Ghaul former leader of the Red Legion he drained me of my powers once but I got them back. Panoptes is another time god, Xol is a worm god the strongest of the hive gods, The Scorn barons Fallen zombies that killed Cayde 6 a father figure to me, Lastly Eramis and her council the fallen that weild dark powers. All of them are beyond anything you've faced I've killed them all.

Midnight: So you died at the age of 16.

Me: Yes unfortunately  but I was given another chance.

Detective: What do the cabal want?

Me: I have no idea.

Nezu: Young Midoriya has a ghost too does that mean he's a guardian too.

Me: Yes although he is just a hunter.

Nezu: What do you mean by that?.

Me: There are 3 classes.

Me: He's a hunter and I'm a hunter, warlock mix.

Snipe: Will the Cabal attack again.

Me: Definitely Almighty their leader is still alive and until he is they will attack constantly not letting up until they win victory or death we'll give them death.

Nezu: Now time for my offer I would like you to join the UA hero course.

Me: Wise man Nezu-san putting me in the hero course with my power would avoid suspicion and give hope knowing something of my power would be on there side but I also want to join the support course. 

Nezu: It will be done here's your uniform and you will be part of one 1-A.

Me: Yes thank you sir.

I get out of the room with Aizawa and walk to 1-A. Aizawa  I transmat my uniform on in place of my armor.

Ghost: Um Guardian.

I ignore him than walk to the front of the class.

Aizawa: Um Merlin why are you.

Midnight came through the door.

Midnight: I apologize we seem to have given you a girls uniform. Here's a boy's uniform.

I looked at my self and I was in a girls uniform.

Me: What the hell?!.

I have ghost transmat the boy's uniform on.

Pink Awoken girl: Aww but he looked so cute in it.

Aizawa: Enough kid introduce yourself.

Me: Hi there my name is Merlin just Merlin I have no last name and I am an alien space elf.

Spiky Blonde: How the hell are we supposed to believe that.

Me: Unless you want to be atoms I recommend you stay quiet. I am capable of anything you can the so called "hero" course is no place for a villain like you.

Spiky blonde: What did you just say to me.

He charges at me but.

Me: Supression blast.

I release a void explosion with my right hand knocking him back and turning off his quirk and blasting him into a wall then I stick him to the wall with stasis.

Aizawa: Alright melt him out and then we will have a quirk apprehension test.

Me: Mister Aizawa I would like you to refer to my powers as light they are technically not a quirk. Also I would like to learn everyone's names. And also that is stasis it does not melt and if I try to break it it will explode into shratenel and likely end his "hero" journey. It will take 5 minutes to dissapear.

Later.

I was now in a PE uniform about to do my Physical assessment.

Aizawa: There will be 6 tests A ball throw, A 50 meter dash, Standing long jump, grip strength test sit ups,  and an edurance sprint.

Me: I see so you can compare me with the others but I've already done that.

I create a hologram showing the power levels of all the students. And they are suprised at this.

1. Izuku Midoriya. 1410

2. Merlin. 1330

3. Shoto Todoroki. 1150

4. Katsuki Bakugo. 1100

5. Fumikage Tukoyami. 1050

6. Ochaco Uraraka. 1000

7.Tenya Iida . 960.

8. Ejiro Kirishima . 950.

9. Mina Ashido. 940

10. Momo Yaoyarouzu. 930

11. Denki Kaminari. 920

12. Kyoka Jiro. 750

13. Yuga Aoyama. 700

14.  Hanta Sero. 650.

15. Rikido Sato. 600

16.  Tsuyu Asui. 500

17.  Mezo Shoji. 400

18. Misharo Ojiro. 300

19. Toru Hagakure. 200

20. Minoru Mineta. 100

21. Koji Koda. 50

Me: I can see people's power levels I've used this ability for a long time.

Bakugo: How the hell is Deku the strongest?! And how the Hell am I Not in the top 3.

Me: Well for one thing he seems to have 7 genetic abnormalities while all you others with the exception of Todoroki and I have 1 Todoroki has 2 while I have none. Also Dekiru seems to be All Might's son.

Everyone: WAIT WHAT!!.

Todoroki and Tsu: Knew it.

Me: He shares the same 7 genetic abnormalities unless it's a transferable quirk and there are 7 or 6 previous users in that case how long has this quirk existed and how does it work is it just on a physical level or is it spiritual in that case can he call upon the other users for guidance like the avatar mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter.

Class 1 A: OK your as bad as Midoriya!!

Me: Woops sorry about that with gene and power scan comes a lot of over thinking.

Aizawa: Alright lets begin the test.

Me: Another thing I would like to help Dekiru access his new powers also guardians do not feel fatigue so since the sit ups and sprint are an endurace test we could just leave them out.

Aizawa: Fine just 4 tests then.

Me: Okay Dekiru come over here I'm gonna teach you how to activate a super.

He walks over.

Me: Okay there are 2 types of supers one blast supers and roaming supers you're a blade dancer so you have a roaming super to activate roaming supers you send the elemental light across your whole body at 100% enhancing all of your physical abilities. 

He does what I tell him to and his whole body sparks with blue lightning as an arc blade appears in his hand.

Me: Don't mind the knife it's just part of the super okay I'm also going to teach you blink a teleport ability done by  warlocks and hunter to do so you need to imagine yourself quickly moving to that position and then swipe your arm to teleport 20 meters in any direction this will come in useful in the 50 meter dash.

We walk up to the track and get ready then we run but we blink the first 20 meters then I put my fists behind me and send arc into my legs.

Me: Arc speed iron man style!.

I then send void explosions through my fists as I also gain superspeed through my legs and I get a time of .75 seconds Dekiru got a time of 1.00 seconds.

Dekiru: I tried to blink twice.

Me: You're only an new light and blink has a 2 second cooldown.

Next was the grip strength I get 500 kg every one was so suprised dekiru gut 300 kg

Kaminari: How are you so strong you don't look like it.

Me: Like I said I'm 100 not 16  you can build up a lot of strength in that time.

Next was the standing long jump I taught dekiru double jump easily clearing it then it was my turn I use a stasis crystal to launch me then I spread my Seraph wings clearing it too.

Mina: You look so pretty when you have your wings out.

Me: Thanks but.

The back part of my uniform was burnt up.

Me: It's hard to find clothing that can take the heat.

Ball throw I taught Dekiru how to use arc strider abilities and he used the staff as a baseball bat getting a score of 750. Now it's my turn. I hold the ball in my hand and use keen scout to make sure I would not hit anything.

Me: Alright here goes.

I charge the ball up with void energy turning it into a...

Me: Makeshift missile!!.

I blast the ball into space at extreme speed.

Aizawa showed the class my score.

Everyone: INFINITY.

Me: Makeshift missile a move that turns anything I hold into a projectile that is not affected by gravity at all.

Just then I see something in the sky everyone does it was a hawk glowing white the traveler's hawk it flies onto my arm.

Hawk: Hello Merlin.

Me: Hello Traveler what brings you here.

Hawk:I am here to give you your mission for this world. The Cabal was only the begging the others races will follow in suit including the darkness itself and your universe still needs you I am at the edge of the solar system so it will take me a few years to get to earth I'm giving you a 3rd ghost to make this world's vanguard train them make them ready for whats to come. 

A ghost appears and the hawk flies off. 

Aizawa: What was that about?.

Me: There's gonna be some more light weilders coming soon.

Aizawa: Anyway lets head back inside I have more annoucement to make.

In the classroom

Aizawa: As you know the UA sports festival is coming up in a week. 

All of class except Merlin: YEAH!!

Merlin: Excuse me but I'm not familiar with this sports festival.

Deku: When quirks started showing up the olympics was shut down due to them. Then UA introduced the sports festival a chance for students to prove themselves and get a chance to intern at hero agencies.

Merlin: A chance to prove yourself so it's just like guardian games. In my world it is a 3 week festival for the 3 guardian classes to compete and prove who's the best Titans won last year.

Mineta: Are you sure about have this we just got attacked by villains and aliens.

Aizawa: We've beefed up security compared to previous years and this sports festival will prove that we wont cancel one of our most important events just because of a villain attack.

Merlin: Yeah last year's guardian games was held as a giant sun destroying super weapon was on a collision course with the last city.

Everyone looked at him.

Merlin: What? You honestly think being a hero is all about fighting villains and winning? HA you've got a alot to learn. To be a hero you need to give people hope even in the most dire of situations, to smile even in defeat, to give up your life to save people. Thats why we had our guardian games while the Almighty was on a colision course with earth.

Deku: Wait is Almighty really that strong!!!.

Merlin: No he's only named after the Almighty. By the way mister Aizawa I would like permision to wear my guardian games robes they are traditional armor designed to make them even for everyone and plus I'm wearing these.

I gesture the watch like devices that I always wear on both of my wrists.

Mina: What are those things?

Merlin: They are power supressors to make sure my power does not go over a certain amount.

1A: WAIT YOUR SAYING THAT 1330 IS NOT EVEN YOUR FULL POWER!!!.

Merlin: Nope I'd say I'm a good 5330 power level but that's nothing compared to other guardians like Ikora Rey at double mine 10,660, or Saint 14 and Shaxx's 30,000, Zavala is 20,000, Osiris is 30,500.

1A: WHAT KIND OF HEROES ARE YOU GUARDIANS!!!.

Aizawa: What do these robes look like.

Merlin puts it on.

Aizawa: All right I'll allow it. Any way class dismissed Merlin Nezu wants to talk to you another possible Cabal attack.

Merlin POV

He walks out of the room and we all prepare to leave and I head to principals Nezu's office I was thinking about the thing Aizawa said no way can the Cabal prepare another attack in only a few hours unless they have been here for a while. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I did not hear ghost warning me about something until it was too late and I bumped into someone.

Me: Oof sorry about that I was caught in my own thoughts.

I look at who I bumped into it was a girl with bright green hair? wait it was not hair it was vines she had vines for hair that reached down to her hips and some vines where styled in a crown of thorns on her head she looked like she had the beauty and grave of an angel.

???: It's fine its understandable.

I help her up.

???: Arent you the new 1A kid? Merlin right?

Me: Yeah...Merlin....just Merlin....no last name.

Dammit whats going on why can't I talk right? and why is my face so hot?.

Me: um... what's your name by the way?

I'm not usually like this whats going on?

Ibara: Shiozaki Ibara from the other hero course class 1B nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you too I just transferred here today.

Ibara: Wait are that kid who spoke to the glowing bird what was that.

Me: (sigh) I guess I can't hide anything if I spoke to the holy spirit. I'm an alien sort of but I'm still human you may not believe me unless I show you but that glowing hawk was a spirit that the traveler uses to communicate with guardians the travelers children like me. The Traveler is a god and when it first came many humans believed it the God but look I do not have much time maybe tomorrow after school we can talk more get to know each other I've got a sweet ride we could head to the city head to the mall grab a bite to eat.

Okay what in the Traveler just happened first I felt all weird now I just spoke with confidence what is going on with me?

Ibara: That would be quite nice thank you.

We then both go on our seperate ways and I feel normal again.

Ghost: Not bad for your first time flirting but you still should work on your start.

Merlin: What ohnonono that was not flirting was it?

Ghost: You know I'm not sure you were never able to try it despite all your free time  because .......of a strange reason.

Ghost was acting strange in that last part maybe I should ask Morgan what she thinks she's always flirting with guys.

I reach principal Nezu's office and enter and along with Nezu there was someone else a blonde woman in a red dragon themed outfit.

Nezu: Ah there you are Merlin allow me to introduce you to Ryukyu the No.9 hero.

Merlin: It's an honor to meet someone of such high rank.

Rykyu: Please no I don't deserve.

Nezu: Miss Ryukyu's agency has reported sightings of strange men in cloaks and horned helmets that match the appearance of red legion psions.

Me: So you want me to help find out what they are doing?

Ryukyu: Yes I was told you knew alot about them from the USJ inccedent. I'll let you call the shots.

Me: Okay I'll help we leave now I'll have my ship ready at the front.

Meanwhile in the destiny world 3rd POV.

A hunter and a titan are seen going up an elevator.

Hunter: Why do I feel like I need to murder someone?

Titan: Morgan please you may be trying to be a big sister but you cant just threaten every girl that tries to talk to him.

Morgan: Hey I'm just trying to do my job.

They reach their floor the H.E.L.M and we get to see what they look like.

The hunter was a human female altered a little after an incedent with the vex she had bright red eyes and wavy long white hair with a glow to it and the most notable part was the bronze vex horn coming out of the top right of her forehead. The titan was an exo with an odly youthful look to him he had a yellow chasis with 2 antenae where his ears would be and blue eyes. Zavala speaks through the war table.

Zavala: Morgan, Arthur Merlin seems to have gone missing we need you two to find out what happened and bring him back.

Arthur: Yessir we'll bring him back we promise.

Morgan: Ready to go fetch little bro.

Arthur: He's actually the oldest. 

Merlin: Nah it doesn't matter lets go get him.

and with that the guardians leave to the new world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
18.5K 188 32
After The Witness and its Pyramid Ships enter a Portal inside of The Traveler, A Guardian and his fireteam follow an Unknown Anomaly of a portal into...
747 31 28
It's Aladdin but bakudeku. I don't think you need more of a description than that. in honor of the greatest writer I know
141K 3.9K 53
Proud Fairy Tail member, Yarashi Akagi, is in a battle against one of the dragons that got through the gate because of Future Rogue. She almost gets...