⁀➷ NO BRAKES

由 NEJIVERSE

[COMPLETED] ✎ Y/n Chinen, Miya's older sister is an excellent skater but isn't recognized as one because she'... 更多

𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
・༺ 𝟏 ༻・
・༺ 𝟐 ༻・
・༺ 𝟑 ༻・
・༺ 𝟒 ༻・
・༺ 𝟓 ༻・
・༺ 𝟔༻・
・༺ 𝟖 ༻・
・༺ 𝟗 ༻・
・༺ 𝟏𝟎 ༻・
・༺ 𝟏𝟏 ༻・
BOOK 2 OUT!

・༺ 𝟕༻・

5.7K 230 159
由 NEJIVERSE

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
  ˗ˏˋ BROKEN BONDS 'ˎ˗
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆. 'ˎ˗

A few days after the trip, things finally went back to normal and you were getting ready to leave for S before you got a text from Reki

REKI

Reki: We're here :)

You put your shoes and grabbed your skateboard before meeting Reki and Langa at the door.

"Where's Miya?", Reki asked.

"He left without me", you sighed closing the door behind you as the two boys gave you a confused look which later turned into a look of realisation.

"What did you do this time", Langa inquired.

"What makes you think it was me?!", you said pointing to yourself. They only raised their brows in response.

"I accidentally erased all the data from a video game he was playing", you muttered averting your gaze elsewhere. You heard no response so you turned your head back at them. They stood there mouths agape with a shocked expression. "What?? It was an accident i swear!".

Reki only started laughing while Langa brought his hand up to his forehead and sighed.

"If it was me, I'd definitely be angry too", Langa replied.

"In my defence, he just left it there! Of course i was gonna touch it", you motioned, waving your hands around.

"Nice one y/n!", Reki laughed patting your shoulder.

———

"I said i was sorry!", you apologised for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah well sorry won't bring back my data will it", Miya folded his arms.

Everyone watched in awe as Langa went up and down the ramps, every time higher than the last.

"Isn't that awesome", Reki chuckled lowly, proud of his best friend.

"Why are you so proud of him Reki?", Miya asked as he sipped on his drink.

"Yeah in case you didn't know, people aren't taking notice of you, it's your buddy over there", Shadow remarked.

"I know that!", Reki scoffed.

"And people call you 'the one that's not Langa'", he laughed.

Soon enough, Cherry and Joe showed up and everyone, both men and women started cheering and chanting at their arrival.

"Out of the way scrawny boy", Joe shoved Cherry before he retorted by kicking him in the side.

"Humans come first, you ape".

There bickering continued for quite a while, of course that was normal for the two skaters.

"Those two are at it as always", Reki sweat dropped.

————————

"I can go....further", Langa thought to himself before he went up the ramp, this time gaining more air.

"Wow. He's up there higher than any of us now", Miya said

"He must've developed it from snowboarding", Cherry watched the young skater skid up and down the ramps.

"Come to think of it, he said he's been snowboarding since he was two", Reki said in awe of the blue haired male.

"All this in an matter of months? Just how good will he become", Cherry narrowed his eyes.

"Before we know it, he'll have the ability to surpass many talented skaters no doubt", you added as Reki began to walk away to get a drink.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink", he said in a sort of melancholic tone which you noticed straight away.

"Snow really is amazing!"

"He's incredible!"

"Who's that redhead who's always with him anyways?"

"Probably some lowlife who just tags along from time to time"

Reki felt dejected. It was hard to want a thing that much and feel it's beyond reach. He feared that Langa would only keep getting better and better, leaving him stuck at the starting line.

Later on, these feelings led to a fallout between the two young skaters. Some could argue, Reki was only acting out of jealousy but then again, everyone would feel the same if their best friend was more skilled at a sport that they only started a few months ago.

The next night, Reki never accompanied Langa to S and on that very same night, Adam had organised a huge tournament; the first one in eight years and he sent out an entry form to all skaters encouraging them to participate.

Knowing all this, Reki wasn't at all angry that Langa had surpassed him, it was the fact that he had broken a promise - he wouldn't go against Adam again- which left the two on bad terms.

The next day, you planned on heading to the skating park early in the morning in hopes that you'd see Reki there as you haven't heard from him in a while.

And luckily you did. You stepped off your skateboard and gave him a wave as he approached you.

"So what happened last night? You didn't come to S", you said as you sat down on the bench and Reki sitting next to you.

He looked down at his feet with a sad expression, reminding him of the quarrel he had with Langa. "Didn't Langa tell you? I had an errand to run".

You placed your hands at either side of you, allowing them to hold your weight. "Reki we're friends right? He nodded in response.

"So then why are you lying to me?"

He was taken aback at what you had just said. He thought his facade could not be seen through, not by anyone. He facial features then relaxed again as he let out a sigh.

"How did you know?"

"I heard what those guys were saying. Y'know that Langa is this and Langa is that", you explained but didn't get a response from the redhead.

"So i take it that you guys had an argument then?", but still no response.

"Look, I don't wanna interfere but i'm here if you ever wanna talk", you said softly before standing up. "I'll give you some space".

Before you stepped out of the park you heard Reki utter a few words.

"Thank you", he said turning his face to the side to hide his tinted cheeks "for worrying about me".

A soft smile formed on your lips, "anytime".

Yes i smiled at him, but deep down i'm confused. I wanna know more and more about him, i wanna be beside him more. It's as if i've been acquainted with Reki before. Something tells me this isn't the first time we've met..

A/N: i probably won't be posting a new chapter until next week cuz i need to see how the next episode plays out in order for this book to make sense <3

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night!!

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 1086 words
Date: 17/3/21
(D/M/Y)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.4K 11
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐�...
78.1K 3K 17
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤...
76.1K 2.2K 25
❀ The Gifted Ones. 8 amazing and most skilled ❀ skateboarders around the world. One of ❀ which being Y/N L/N, or also known as Neko. ❀ She's the yo...
1.3K 26 20
Now that the fanfic Hunter wrote has come to an end, he's finally given an actual chance of talking to the three boys. Reki, Langa and ofcourse Hunte...