ahaha - suna x reader

De plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... Mai multe

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang🥶💯👊🏽
vibes😩
bean
the kick 🧍🏽‍♀️
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no😬
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky🤔
oinks🐷
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

revenge bitch

14.1K 409 1K
De plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"you know I've been wondering.." i said. we were sitting on my bed, talking about anything that popped up in our heads.

"what's up princess?" suna asked, adjusting himself to lean against the wall.

"stop. anyways, how do you see people???"

"with my eyes???" he was visibly confused and I tried to hold back my laugh

"no dumbass I mean I'm (short/tall) but do you go around thinking everyone is short???" I ask.

"I actually haven't thought about this." he started thinking.

"oh shoot you're gonna fry your brain holl on" I jokingly said and tried to get up from the bed but suna grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"bitch the fuck stay here. uhh but yeah I'd say I find everyone short. you know what FUCK "PriNcESs" I'M GONNA CALL YOUUUUU"

"please don't be something stupid I'm gonna go feral. I'm done with your 6'1 ass." I murmured under my breath but apparently he heard me.

"shush hoe. you're gonna beeeee shortcake? nah it's too long..." he started mumbling, brainstorming different nicknames...

"I give up. you're nugget now" oh wow how creative.

"what. why nugget??"

"cause you love them." he stated the obvious. I do love nuggets...

"shut uuuuup" I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck his tongue out, always having his stoic expression on.

"yk what. that's why you're built like a giraffe." I add

"that's why you're built like a baked bea-"

"a ba- A BAKED BEAN???" I cut him off.

we both start weezing and making random inaudible sounds, falling on top of each other.

third person pov

ryoko came down the stairs, sitting down between her mom and y/n's mom.

"honey why did you leave them alone??"
y/n's dad spoke up when he saw ryoko.

"y/n didn't let me play with her DecOrAtIOn... why?" ryoko asked, confused, but deep inside she knew the answer she'd get.

"hun I told you to be with them so they don't uhhhh" d/n hesitated a bit but ryoko finished his sentence.

"kiss kiss?"

"uh yes."

"too late" ryoko thought
(oh poor, innocent bean)

"come on d/n you're the only one that doesn't ship them" suna's mom complained, and ryoko nodded

"I think they're cute together" she said

"I don't know rintarou. maybe I'll like him eventually but right now I don't trust him with y/n" d/n tried to justify his thoughts

"oh for God's sake d/n-" y/n's mom said but he cut her off

"she's 16"

"RIN IS 16 TOOO" ryoko said, flopping her hands around

more noise started coming out of the room. it sounded like muffled giggles and groans, mixed with small thuds.

y/n's dad knitted his eyebrows and looked at his wife.

"d/n don't you dare-" she said

"I'll be right back" he cut her off and started going up the stairs.

suna's pov

we were sitting on y/n's bed, our backs against the wall, slightly leaning on each other and taking up most of the space on the bed...

we were bored so we decided to watch some of my blackmailing videos, laughing and rolling, hitting the wall or groaning like we were being hit instead of the twins.

out of nowhere, I see the door burst open and y/n's dad appears in front of us.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD- what are you doing???" y/n's dad saw us collapsed on the bed, trying to contain our laugh.

(he thought he caught them making out)

we finally calmed down and y/n spoke up

"watching the twins fight" she said between small laughs

"I have some videos in my phone..." I said and we both sat up, in the same position as before.

"can I watch?" he said closing the door behind him.

I wasn't expecting that to be honest

"sure" I tried to scoot over closer to y/n, to make some space for her father, but a hand stopped me.

"oh no YOU stay THERE" he pointed to me and then the space far away from y/n

i looked at y/n and she looked at me, then at the space her father was pointing at. she shrugged her shoulders and moved over to make a bit more space for her dad.

"yes sir" I backed away and Mr l/n got between us, getting comfortable.

"so what are we watching" he says excitedly

"uhhh oh oh show him the one at practice. I'm gonna get some chips do you want anything?" y/n asked and stood up

"uhh no thanks" I said, gesturing her to go away.

"get me some peanuts" I heard her father say and she nodded

"yup be right back" she said walking out the door.

a few seconds passed and her father turned his head to face me.

"say, rintarou. what's your relationship with my daughter?"

"oh we're just really good friends" I reassure him and grab my phone to look through the videos.

"only friends?" he asked

"yes..."

"are you sure?" he insisted.

"yes sir" I had my stoic expression on, as always.

"...we'll see about that"

what's that suppose to mean?

"wha-"

"I'M BACK" y/n came in and threw an empty, plastic bowl on my lap.

"OW YOU DUMB WHOR-"

"shut up and eat your chips you dumb fuck" she cut me off and sat back down.

"well that's rude" I sarcastically said and we both started mocking each other.

"the yellow one doesn't know how to fight..." y/n's dad had already started watching one of the fights.

"yeah that's what makes it funnier" she said and I nodded.

about ten minutes later I realized something...

"hey y/n I said I didn't want to eat anything" I pointed out and she looked at me with a unamused look on her face.

"oh please we both know you get hungry when you're tired" that's true what the fuck

"I'm not tire-"

"shut up boi you've been practicing all day" she said and her arm creeped around to the back of my head, lightly slapping me.

"y/n don't hit your friends" her dad said not taking his eyes off of my phone.

"yeah yeah"

*1 hour later*

"that atsumu guy definitely doesn't know how to fight" y/n's dad pointed out after watching multiple videos.

"we been knew" I said and he gave me my phone back. I kept watching the fight and he stood up.

"hm..I'm going downstairs."

"hey can I talk to you for a second?" he added, turning around to face me again.

"sure.." we both walked out of the room and i closed the door behind us.

"you have a game tomorrow, right?" he asked

"yes I do.."

"when are you coming back?"

"probably Sunday afternoon... is that ok?" I had to make sure y/n can actually come.

"yeah sure... is she staying with you?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"she's sleeping with the rest of the girl managers, but we'll be in the same building."

"good. keep an eye on her..." he turned around and walked down the stairs.

I muttered a "yes sir" and walked back in y/n's room.

"hey nugget you should go to sleep... oh" I was about to remind her that she had to get up early tomorrow but turns out she was already asleep...

"so peaceful I'm gonna cry"

I lift y/n up and hold her, my left hand grabbing her lower thigh area so she doesn't fall. my body was leaning back a bit, all her weight on me, and her forehead was resting on my shoulder.

I was using my right hand to quickly make her bed, when I felt y/n groan a bit... next thing I know her legs and arms were wrapped around my waist and she nuzzled her face closer to my collarbone.

I know damn well she's a heavy sleeper, so I'm guessing she just wanted to get comfortable, thinking I'm her pillow.

is this revenge? is that how she felt when I was tired? fuck my stomach hurts
(it's called butterflies you dumb fuck🧍🏽‍♀️)

a/n

here. eat.

bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
184K 4K 30
its going to be hell cringeworthy at first but ig trust the process..?? Someday we'll finally meet and walk towards our path where tragedy will never...
331K 8.8K 59
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌 (PRISON x MODEL AU) ✩‧₊˚ [COMPLETED] ˚₊ ‧✩ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 �...
1.4M 68.5K 45
◤ 𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 | pǝjǝkʇǝp | 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. ◢ ↳ The one where (y/n) takes a...