Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 18

8.1K 385 31
By somerandomperson_11

..........................

مجھ کو خیال ہے کہ تو میرا خیال ہے
اے مرکز خیال تیرا کیا خیال ہے
آتا ہے تو  خیال میں کتنے خیال سے
تجھ کو میرے خیال کہ کتنا خیال ہے
.........................

As soon as Zaviyar comes inside the basement of his warehouse, tension filled the air and breathing of Jamal who stops. he is a traitor he was selling their personal information to others. Zaviyar walks into the basement and saw Ethan seated at the distance from the man being brutally tortured.

Zaviyar looks around and saw the enormous basement filled with antiquated brutal torture devices. he looks at the man eyeing the almost bloodied body of Jamal hanging from the ceiling with feet up and head down. screaming miserably.

"one more " he ordered. his man obliged and flogged him again.

"Still a no," he asked him calmly dragging the cigar.

"yo..ur going t to ki..ill me an..y way, so wh..y sho.uld I te..ll yo..u "

"fine, but what's the fun in killing you myself when I can have your girlfriend do that for me,  I heard you were in love with that girl huh"

panic shot in his veins and his eyes widen in horror  . "it's the mat..ter bet..ween you an..d me why ar..e yo. u in..evolving he..r"

"Everything is fare in love and war " he replied.

"ii..ill te..ll yy..ou ever..anything, Ju..st don't b..ring h..er in it "

Zaviyar arch his brow indicating him to start.

"Bashir Ahmed "
oh that asshole, we attacked his warehouse two years ago.

"why"

"yo-u kill-led his Fri...end , an-d ha..ve som..thing t..hing th..at be..longs to.him "

"Are you done ?" Zaviyar asked already getting bored with the situation. he didn't wait for his reply as he took out his gun and shoot all the bullets left in the gun at him.

the dead body of that man was still hanging
"clean up the mess"

with that he walks out of the basement towards his car he sits back and orders the driver to drive back to his office.

he enters his office and saw the view of the city which can be seen through his office window, he puts his foot on the table. and then he takes a deep breath.

when he suddenly remembers her ocean blue eyes and blue eyes up close are a celestial phenomenon: nebulae as seen through telescopes, the light of unnamed stars diffused through specks of dust and elements and endlessness. Layers of light. Blue eyes are starlight. she had these eyes. They were blue and they looked bluer because he had a dark head of hair. They were soulful, in some way; they seemed to say things that he knew she'll probably never say out loud.

She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon-shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart-shaped lips. Her lips tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed her. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which I adored. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes.

she was something he have never seen before. the thoughts of her always bring my smile back. she is 
that Magnificent Storm I'm drying to see, she is the poison I'm dying to drink. she is the Pearl on the Ocean Floor.

she something I would have never gotten, but faith has always been cruel to me, it always snatches that thing from e that I love the most. I  have Aykiz, but she'll never be mine. thinking about that broke my heart once again.

I was still in my thoughts when the door burst open revealing the most annoying person who ever lived on planet earth, Ethan.

"what's up dude," he asked as he lay on the couch not to forget with his shoes on it to make himself comfortable.

"get out of my office," I said while opening my laptop and start doing some work to ignore him.

"you're acting like it's YOUR office," he said rolling his eyes.

"it is, actually "

"still doesn't matter I'm not leaving anyway "

"leech"

"thanks, dude "

"why are you here anyway "

"I'm here to talk about Bashir"

"Ohh that fucker, what's the news? "

"Jamal was talking about Huzifa he was the best friend and partner in crime of Bashir Ahmad "

(a/n: ok I know it's confusing to let me explain, Huzifa is Aykiz's father, Jamal is the person who just got killed and Bashir is the one who send Jamal to get the personal information about Zaviyar)

"Are you sure"

"duh," he replied while rolling his eyes.

"but what's the Bashir thing which I have "

"I have no idea, but I'm on it soon we will find out"

"ok now you can leave"

"I have a question, why were you smiling like a madman when I entered your office," Ethan said while ignoring what Zaviyar said.

"I wasn't "

"you know what, flowers are blooming in the place called your heart. "

"shut the fuck up "

"come on man, just accept the reality, you fell for her, you love her "

"I don't love her she is my enemy "

"no, she isn't, she hasn't caused you any harm, why are you punishing her for something she never did "

"because this is what they did " Zaviyar roared  . by now he was fuming in anger.

"I gotta go, because I have a wife to deal with "

"ok fine, take care bye"

he walks out of his office and back to his house it was dinner time when he reaches home. when he entered the house he saw her watching TV as soon as she notice that he is home, she sets the dinner table for him Zaviyar sits on the chair and saw her leaving.

"aren't you gonna eat?"

"no actually it's a cricket match between Karachi kings  and Lahore Qalandar so I'm gonna watch that"

"why are you watching everyone knows Karachi is going to win " 

"I support Lahore "

"were you in your senses when you were choosing teams " 

"It's about to start, so I'm leaving ."

after some time Zaviyar finishes his dinner and went to the TV launch to watch the match with Aykiz. normally he doesn't have time for all this but today if his wife is watching then he is going to do the same.

"Are you sure you don't want to change your team "

"hundred per cent" 

"ok then let's make a deal if my team wins then your going to do as I'm saying, and if you win then ill do the same "

after a lot of things, he said.

"Will you take me out if my team wins?"
she asked him nervously.

"depends on you if you agree to this deal then yes "

"if you won then ?"
a smirk formed on his lips listening to those words, which scared Aykiz as she know something was cooking in his brain.

"mmmm we will go on summing," he said after making a thinking face.

"NO" she replied in horror.

"why what's the problem," he asked while trying to act innocent.

"I don't know how to swim" she mumbled.

"then I'll teach you "

"no, I'm not making this deal " 

"So you're accepting that your team is going to lose"

"I didn't say that"

"but you meant that "

"Okay fine, ill do it "

they both watch the whole match together while cheering their teams at the end Aykiz won.

"yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I told yah Lahore is goanna win just wait for five minutes ill be back then we will go "
she said while running back to her bedroom.
she hurriedly changes her clothes and gets ready.

while he was standing downstairs smiling like a madman

hey guys
so so so sorry for the late update. I'm quite busy these days.

also thank you so so so so much for my 100 followers it means a lot I would have never reached this many followers f it wasn't for you guys. it means the world to me

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

next update on 70 votes. till then peace out.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
865K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
179K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
462K 18.8K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...