both of us | adult bakugo x f...

By stoopidumbitch

y/n and bakugo had been together for almost a decade now and y/n felt like it was time for them to finally st... More

ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch10
ch 11

ch 1

513 11 4
By stoopidumbitch

"good morning, explosion murder king!" you beamed when you saw bakugo in the kitchen, his back facing you as he professionally flip the pancakes from the frying pan.

bakugo rolled his eyes, "it's king explosion murder- why do you keep messing that up, you idiot?" he growled, clearly annoyed.

you shrug, walking your way towards him, "i don't know, why is it so hard to remember, murder explosion king?"

bakugo switches the stove off and turns to you pulling you hard into his chest, "i swear to all might, i will crush you to death if you don't stop teasing me about that stupid name."

you laughed loudly, "you made that stupid name and plus, you can't kill me. you love me too damn much."

bakugo said, softening his grip, "you're not wrong though."

bakugo lets you go after giving you a peck on the forehead and he continue to finish making breakfast. you sat on the table and watches bakugo lovingly, your chin resting above your palm.

he'll be a great father someday. you thought.

today was your day off and you both decided to stay home since three airheads wanted to come over to your new place to hang out. it's been a year since you've seen your friends.

"what time will they be coming?" you asked, eyeing the tower of pancakes infront of you.

"i don't really care." bakugo deadpanned, his eyes focused on his food.

"oh come on, i know you're excited to hang out with them. it's been over a year."

"i am not excited." he growled, his eyes glaring at you. "can't you just eat your breakfast? why are you so fucking annoying today?"

you rolled your eyes, "if you weren't so rough on me last night, i would've been a little nicer today.." you mumbled.

you heard bakugo's little cackle.

"what's so funny?"

"you, idiot." he answered, not looking at you.

"hey!" you pointed her fork at him, "i'm still trying not to fall with these sore legs, you know. i don't even know if i should kill you right now or something."

bakugo scoffed, "you can't kill me, babe. you love me too damn much."

you frowned, "you're right though."

after breakfast you stood up to wash the plates. bakugo followed behind and slipped his hands inside your sweater, feeling your smooth skin. his nose nuzzling on your neck, giving it little kisses.

"you didn't forget to take your pills, right?" he whispered on your ears.

"how am i suppose to forget if you keep reminding me every hour?" you answered sarcastically.

bakugo didn't respond. instead, he nibbled on your ear, "i'm sorry about being so rough last night. i was just stressed about this fucking villain who keeps getting away."

you slowly dropped the plates and faces bakugo. you put your still wet hands on his shoulder and kissed him on the lips.

"it's okay just please be a little more gentle next time. i might not be able to chase villains if i can't run properly."

bakugo held you closer, "but you can fly though."

you pushed his shoulder playfully, "still not a reason, katsuki."

bakugo ended up laughing at your blushing face.

💥💥💥

you and bakugo were in the living room watching the news when the door bell rang. both your heads turned towards the door but neither stood up to take it.

bakugo growled annoyingly, "ugh! the idiots are here."

you chuckled and used your quirk to open the door since you were too lazy to stand up.

kirishima, kaminari and sero looked at each other confusingly, "is it me or did the door opened on it's own?" kaminari asked.

"shut up and just come in!" they heard bakugo yelling from the inside.

"we brought beers!" sero cheered as he run inside after taking his shoes off.

"i almost forgot about your quirk, y/n! how have you been?" kirishima greeted as soon as he saw you coming towards them. he gave you a brotherly bear hug.

"it's only been a year, kiri." you laughed.

kaminari pouted, "yeah! a year since you two moved and decided to keep out of our reach."

"that's because you idiots are annoying and hey! keep your fucking hands off my girlfriend, shitty hair." bakugo interrupted. his hands snaking around your waist as he greet his friends with deadly glares.

"hey bakubro! i missed you too!" kirishima turns to bakugo and gave the man a pat on the shoulder.

"your place is huge! how many kids are you planning to have? a dozen?!" kaminari amusingly said earning a punch on the shoulder by, of course, bakugo.

"we don't have plans on having kids, sparky."

you looked at bakugo, brows furrowed, "we don't?"

bakugo nodded without hesitation. this made you heart ache a little.

"aren't we too busy with hero work babe? and plus, kids are annoying as fuck. i don't want no brat destroying our place.."

but i want a kid of my own..

you felt a lump on your throat, "y-yeah. i guess you're right. i'm just going to prepare everything." you released yourself from his grasp.

using your quirk, you took the beers from sero and started preparing for your little party at the living room.

kirishima noticed the change in your mood but decided to keep silent instead.

the boys scattered around the living room like they've already been there before. bakugo didn't mind though.

"so why the fuck are you guys here?" bakugo started, opening a bottle of beer.

"oh yeah! we got news!" kaminari beamed, almost spilling his already opened drink.

"what news?" you sat between bakugo and kirishima as you put a plate of grilled meat on the table, sero eyeing the food.

"i'm getting-"

"denki's getting married." sero interrupted, stuffing his face with meat.

"come on, man! i wanted to say it!" kaminari whined, making kirishima laugh.

"and who exactly wanted to marry this damn idiot?"

"my lovely fiancee ky-"

"kyoka jiro." kirishima said intentionally, knowing exactly how to annoy kaminari. kaminari could only give him a glare

"i'm not getting you guys as groomsmen."

"sounds good to me." bakugo shrugged, resting his back on the couch.

"oh come on! this is gonna be like the best event of my life! asides from me becoming a pro hero." he threw his hands on air as if panicking, making the others laugh at his foolish movements.

"congratulations, kaminari!" you tried to be as cheerful as you were genuinely happy for him and jiro. "i didn't even know you guys were dating."

kaminari rubbed the back of his neck, "well, we kinda just started dating 2 years ago. the first year of us dating was quite lowkey, we didn't want anyone to know. then we told everyone last year but you guys already moved here."

"when did you proposed?"

"last month!" he grinned, reminiscing the moment when jiro shockingly said yes to him infront of her parents.

"that is so manly, bro!" kirishima cheered, ruffling kaminari's hair playfully.

"how is getting married after dating for 2 years manly?" sero asked innocently but kirishima only nudged him by the shoulders.

kaminari started blushing, "you all know how i was secretly inlove with kyoka back when we were in ua. i just couldn't ask her out because to everyone, i was this perverted electric boy who turns completely stupid when over using my quirk. plus, mineta was a big influence.." everyone laughed, memories from the past came crashing through their heads, reminding them about their younger days.

"..i thought i don't deserve someone like her. but now, i'm one of the best heroes out there and i can finally have something that kyoka can be proud of."

kirishima pats his back, "i always knew you guys would end up together. i really wish you guys a happy married life. and please, bro, i don't want to hear news about jiro giving birth every year. she's still a pro hero." he joked.

bakugo groaned, "one sparky idiot is enough, don't make any more of you." he added, making everyone laugh.

you opened a bottle of beer, making bakugo look at you. his brows furrowed in confusion and annoyance.

"i thought you said you won't drink anymore?" bakugo whispered.

you had this past where after you go home from patrolling you ask bakugo to prepare you a drink or two. it annoys him but he thought it helped with your sleeling problems.

then there was a time when you had to fight villains, you were too drunk to even throw a punch. you got injured so bad, you even broke your leg. the doctors said you wouldn't be able to walk for a month. bakugo was raging mad he smashed all the bottle of beers at home, he almost blew the kitchen to pieces.

when you woke up after your surgery, you promised him that you'll never drink anymore.

but you were feeling rebellious tonight after hearing kaminari's story. you were so envious you wanted to punch bakugo in his face.

you replied with a shrug and continue to drink from the bottle. you didn't stop until it was half-empty.

seeing you gulping down the bitter beverage again made him confused and annoyed. but he let it go.

"whatever." bakugo growled silently.

you ignored him and asked the others, "i haven't heard from the others as well, any news about them?" you asked.

you knew you shouldn't have asked. you knew it'll only make you feel a lot more upset but here you were, adding salt to your own wound.

"i heard ochaco's giving birth next month. she's already told midoriya that she resigned from work to become a full-time mom and wife."

"momo and shoto are on their 2nd anniversary vacation in hawaii and they took the twins with them."

you turned to bakugo. you couldn't even see any jealousy on his face. what was he thinking? everyone, even midoriya- the man he didn't like the most, is already happily married and expecting a child. does he not want any of those?

because you do and you're now flaming on the inside just thinking about bakugo not planning on marrying you and having your kids.

"how about you guys?" sero opened another bottle of beer for himself, "you were the first couple in our class and you've been dating for what? almost 10 years now? what are your plans?"

and then they heard a loud explosion in the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 532 37
Understanding Katsuki Bakugou certainly was a challenge. But there still somehow had to be a way to learn how Ochakos classmate thinks just so she co...
6.4K 137 11
Boku no Hero Academia fanfic about Midoriya trying to get Bakugo to become friends with him again. Ends with Bakugo starting to fall in love with him...
6.9K 213 12
No quirk UA Bakudeku story Midoriya is 23 now and engaged. He is very unhappy with his life, and wants a change, but the marriage will be good for hi...
32.6K 1.1K 22
When Bakugou finally asks out his old childhood friend out, Izuku meets his friends. As everyone was happy for the new couple, they began to hang out...