SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

38| Stop Fighting!

9.9K 478 37
By AikoSunbarashi

| Third person's POV

"Is this seat taken?" The blue haired twin asked the brunette, thought his eyes looked to be focuse on the maroon-haired-male as he gripped his tray tightly, his finger slightly turning white from the grip.

"No.." (M/N) answered slowly for Haruhi, seeing that his sister was still in a daze from the delicious food that she ate.

The maroon haired male raised his brow when the Blue haired twin's eyes suddenly turned cold for a second, before turning to his usual mischivous look when he tured his attention towards Haruhi.

"Taste good?" Kaoru asked with a grin before continuing, saying: "have some of mine, then. Here..." Kaoru states as he scooped the same black like jelly dessert that the pink haired twin gave (M/N). Kaoru went to lift Haruhi's chin up as he held out the spoon full dessert in front of her "ahh.." he mimicked the same tone that the pink haired twin used for the older Fujioka. (M/N)'s over-protective big brother side slowly boiled as his eyes twitch at the sight right in front(beside) him. That goes the same to the pink haired twin that looked to be glaring at twin brother.

Before Haruhi could even take a bite of the spoon full of jelly-like-dessert, the pink haired twin caught them off guard, by going forward to take the dessert, leaning his weight on (M/N) to be able to reach the spoon with a blank stare.

"Excuse me, but go away," Hikaru told Kaoru while the spoon was still in his mouth. The two Fujioka siblings looked at the two in shock with their mouths thightly lined at the awkward outcome. (M/N) and Haruhi saw that Kaoru slowly let go of the spoon's lead and slowly lift up the soup in his tray, before tossing it quickly towards his twin's face, thought before (M/N) or Haruhi could even react, Hikaru spit the spoon out while pulling Tamaki down by his tie down in front of him, making him to be the one that got hit by the warm soup.

And then the twins started to throw endless foods, chairs and even utensils at each other. At some point Hikaru was able to throw their senior Honey, making the tall raven haired senior, Mori to go in and try to catch the poor loli-shota of the club, not minutes later Tamaki was hit once more with the same soup in the face, resulting him to fly off to the other side of the hallway.

(M/N) and Haruhi sat there together in the inbetween with a blank look. The older Fujioka sighed tiredly as he tapped his sister's shoulder, to get her attention. "Let's just eat in the garden Haruhi.." He whispered and she nodded as they both stood up to leave silently.

~Time Skipped~

|(M/N)'s POV

Tamaki sighed tiredly, it's already closing time for the Host club along with Students slowly going home. I was seating next to Haruhi. Tamaki at the end of the table slouching, Honey-senpai was playing with his stuffed toy rabbit as Mori senpai was beside him, his arms being folded in front of him, while Kyoya was at his calculator computing something.

"If this situation goes on.." Kyoya suddenly spoke up as he stopped his computing. Getting all our attention to look at him to listen on to what he has to say in out situation. "we'll be forced to stop selling the brotherly love." He said then went on with his computation on the calculater he had, "Designation rates will definitely be down." He finished, but stopped once more when he turned towards Haruhi's direction.

"Oh, you don't have to feel responsible for anything, Haruhi, even if the reason for their fight was because of you one thoughtless little comment. Okay?" Kyoya told her with a cold grin, I felt chills run down my spine and a little tingle of irritation towards his words.

He's clearly blaming Haruhi I thought trying to calm myself as I forcedly smile not saying anything.

"This is the first time that Hika-chan and Kao-chan have fought, right?" Honey-senpai said softly as he looked at his bunny with sadness, a small and deep 'hm' was replied by Mori-senpai. Haruhi and I turned our attention towards Honey-senpai with a slightly shock look.

"Really?" Haruhi asked.

I placed my hand on the table with my cheek resting on my palm as I hummed in interest, slowly forgetting my irritation towards Kyoya.

"I've known them since kindergarten. Even thought I haven't talked to them since we were in different grades, those two have always played by themselves." Honey-senpai said as he moved his bunny's arms up and down slowly.

At the corner of my eye I could see Tamaki's figure shift a bit as he looked at the roses in front of him with a nostalgic kind of look.

"Yeah.." he said before continuing on.

"I've only known them since middle school, and they were pretty odd, as if they wouldn't let anyone get close to them, except themselves." Tamaki paused as he closed his eyes as if remembering something, letting out a small chuckle, "Thir personalities were many times odder compared to now. So if you think about it this way, fighting might be a good direction for them."

I saw Haruhi lower her gaze into the teacup in front of her, while I narrowed my eye towards Tamaki again when he raised his up with a big smile.

"Doens't it mean that their world is getting wider now?" Tamaki then crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at the window that had a beautiful sunset. "Right now, letting them be might be the best thing to do." Tamaki said as he softly smile to himself.

I gazed at my teacup in front of me remembering a memory from my fight with a certain brunette male. Seeing the memory in the cup, feeling my chest thighten at the memory as it ache, making me unconsciously frown.

Is it really a good direction.? I asked as the memory of shouting and glass shattering came to me while I keep gazing sadly at the teacup. I clenched my hand into a fist...

~~~

Today the twins decided to go to the host club as it's temporarily closed. We all thought that the twins would finally make up, but it went worst to what we had expected. They have been throwing things at eachother for the last 10 minutes. and now there was a pile of furniture that looked to be a montain now. Tamaki slumped his shoulders tiredly, while the twins were panting tiredly as they both glared at each other.

"Even after this much fighthing, you guys are still aren't satisfied? You troublesome siblings." Tamaki states as he trembled in frustration while forcely smiling.

"Troublesome?" Hikaru asked in a annoyed tone turning towards us. "Troublesoem you say? You've got to be kidding me. I'm troubled one, having the identical face as Kaoru's. I'm tired of being mistaken for you! And the truth is, I really hate you!" Hikaru shouts as he glared at Kaoru.

I looked toward Kaoru, seeing that he didn't even flinch from that. "That's my line. Look, the voodoo doll I bought from Nekozawa-senpai, Beelzenef!" Kaoru yelled back as he pulled out a small cat carved wood inside his pocket then pulled out a marker. I could hear Tamaki screech from fright of the wooden doll.

"I'll write your name on the back of this doll. From now on, you'll be hit with a lot of misfortunes and tragedies!" Kaoru announced as he writes on the dolls back.

I clenched my hands into fists my fingers turning white because of it. before I could even shout at them, Haruhi dashed in as she punched both the back of their heads.

"Enough already!" She angrily shouted. Surprising us all.

She snached the doll from Kaoru as she put one of her hand to her hip showing the doll in front of the two with a annoyed look.

"Don't bring in something like this into a trivial fight! Both of you are at fault in this fight, and what's worse is that you're troubling everyone around you also! Make up with each other already! If you don't make up right now, I'll never let you guys visit my home!" She lectured.

I looked towards the twins after composing myself from Haruhi's sudden act.

Seeing that they both looked speechless. Their lips turned into a straight line as they blink their tears away. Suddenly the two grinned as they both hummed, making me have a bad feeling in my stomach.

Slowly the two stood up as they both went around Haruhi, both of them wearing mischivous smirks.

"So if we make up, then we can go to your place?" They both asked in unison as they put both their hands over on each others shoulders while their other one on their hips. We all looked at the twins as they kept grinning mischivously. Slowly Haruhi turned the doll, looking at what it was written on it.

"Eh..?" She asked, before blinking to look at the words again.

"EHHHHHHHH?!!?!?!?!?!" She screamed, making me rush to see what it said, 'Blank'. The twins high fived as they both went to hug each other in a very intimate posture.

"I'm sorry Kaoru. Even if we went by our scenario, I fail as the elder brother for saying such horrible things to you." Hikaru said softly as he lifted Kaoru's chin up with a look of sorrow.

"Don't say that!" Kaoru went to grab Hikaru's cheeks looking at him with sadness. "I was so worried about inflicting any injuries on you..." Kaoru finished with tears forming in his eyes dramatically.

"Kaoru! I'm not letting you go any more!" Hikaru announced as he hugged Kaoru thightly, while Kaoru yelled Hikaru's name as he hugged back.

I droped the doll with a look that says, 'unbelievable' feeling myself slumped down to the floor with Haruhi and Tamaki.

"What, this was a fake fight?" Honey-senpai asked as he waved his hands around, "Hey! We were bored! Ah, that was fun! " The twins said in unison. Slowly they turned towards Tamaki with both wearing childesh looks, pulling the bottom of their eyes and revieling their tongues in a mocking way.

I looked at them with a slight glare and a slight tired look.

The twins with time on their hands... are devils indeed... I thought to myself as I let out a defated sigh.

~The Following day~

Today the twins guests have came back because they heard that the twins was back and made up. I slowly drunk my coffee and gazed my eyes to them.

"That's great news!" One of their guests said with a big smile.

"All right! Time for the "which one is Hikaru-kun" game!" They both announced with their usual mischivous smiles. One of their guest with short black hair and ash-black eyes shyly put up her hand to answer. "Umm.. the pink-haired one is Hikaru-kun?" She answered wearing a shy smile.

"Bingo!" The twins both said happily.

My eyes narrowed and smiled to myself, seeping at my coffee again.

"Your hair colors will be staying like that even after making up, huh? But I'm happy tha it's easy for us to tell now." Another one of their guests with curly chesnut hair happily said with a smile. I saw Haruhi walking behind them with her paper board.

"You're wrong," Haruhi suddenly comments, making the twins and their guests to look at her to continue, she stopped walking as she turned around to the two. I smiled as I put my coffee down.

"Kaoru is the pink one today, and Hikaru is the blue one." Haruhi answered confidently. "She's right," I said agreeing to Haruhi with a smile, I could see the twins looked at me then to Haruhi with a bored look.

"You guys switched colors today, right?" I said smiling, earning a couple awed looks from their guests and mine as well. Haruhi smiled as well as she went towards her next guests to entertain.

The twins stared at me as I chuckled, they then turned to Haruhi's figure disappearing. Hikaru slowly grabbed Kaoru's hand. The pink twin glacing at him then back to Haruhi. Slowly my smile turned slightly bitter with sadness as I looked at my coffee's cup, remembering a memory once more. While it slowly disappears.

Hope y'all enjoyed that! We're moving to Episode 6 now! Hehe I'm excited because its slowly getting close to the good ones too hehehehe~!

WC: 2135

Thank you so much for so many followers right now! ILY all so much~! Muah~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 443 9
You know those enemies to lovers love stories? Typical. But... there's a small plot twist. The chapters in this story are a little longer so I take a...
249 7 24
Night is the newest member of the host club. He got into Ouran on a Music and Acting Scholarship. He has no idea what Ouran has in store for him when...
3.8K 129 10
This is a fanfiction for the Ouran High School Host Club. I am going to write this as a yaoi (meaning boy x boy, don't like, don't read). What I am c...
11.9K 342 22
ALRIGHT. This is my first fanfic, so this story is old (2018-2019 ish) and probably needs work. Maybe even cringey: read at your own risk. If you don...