𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂

7.9K 194 60
By kurger_bing

...♕...

......

"Do it do it do it do it DO IT." The voices told her. Olivia was crying, not wanting to, "oh honey, don't cry. You're better off with out them." This got to Olivia's head. 'Their right, I don't need them.' She thought.

"Please Liv," a blond girl begged, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." She cried, "please don't kill me."

"Kill you?" Olivia asked, beginning to laugh, "I'm not going to kill you." She continued, cutting her laughing off as if it never happened, "I'm just gonna hurt cha." She reassured, "is that okay?" She asked the voices who disagreed and said to kill her.

"No Livvy, please don't." The girl begged, backing up until she was against the wall.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Olivia yelled at her, "this is so dumb." She mumbled as she pulled the trigger, the bullet embedding itself in the blondes stomach.

Olivia laughed as she watched the blond bleed out, enjoying watching the sight of her best friend turned bully slowly die. She wiped the gun, hopefully getting rid of any trace she was there before using the rag to place the gun in the blondes hand and leaving.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble," Olivia heard Coulson suddenly say, braking her out of the horrible memory before she focused on picking the chipped paint off her nails.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve reassured him, a silence settling between them making Olivia start to feel awkward just being in their vicinity.

"It's a vintage set," Coulson started again, "it took me a couple of years to collect them all," he said trying to get the conversation back, "near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-"

"We got a hit," one of the technicians called out, "sixty-seven percent match,"he informed, "weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent," he corrected.

"Location?" Coulson asked the agent.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse," the technician told him, "he's not exactly hiding."

"That was a dumb move on his part," Liv mumbled to herself under her breath, approaching the men crowded around the one computer with her arms crossed.

"Captain, you're up," Fury orders, Steve nodded to the director and left to get changed.

"Can I help?" Olivia asked the man, "I got the fire," she started, raising her hand up and creating a small flame in the palm of her hand, "and I got telekinesis," she added, swiping her hand to the left and making a pen fly out of someone's hand towards the wall on the other side of the room.

"No," Fury denied, "we need you here," he told her, walking away before she could argue. Olivia frowned and stuck her tongue out at him. Fury turned around, nearly catching her, "get out of those loose clothes Agent, there is no way in hell you can do anything in them," then he walked away, leaving Olivia to skip away to her room on the ship and change into her uniform.

She slid into her sleek dark flame red body suit, adjusting the torso to be flat against her skin before pulling the black corset belt around her waist and quickly tying the strings.

She grabbed her white leather jacket, shrugging it on and ran out of her room, nearly colliding into Steve, "woah, sorry Captain, didn't see you there," she smiled nervously.

"You absolute fool!"
"Reason one of why you're single."
"Just kiss him already, oh my god!"

Liv pushed the voices to the back of her head, paying no mind to them as she looked away from his stunning features and composed herself, "you should get going," she said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him throughout the helicarrier and towards a jet.

The two met up with Natasha, the spy waiting patiently for the super soldier in the pilots chair of the jet, "good to go," Olivia called to Natasha, dropping Steve's hand and mock saluting the duo before backing off the jet ramp.

The young Stark walked around the deck of the helicarrier, gaining a few strange looks from new SHIELD recruits as she talked to the voices in her head.

Her favorite voice to talk to was the only male voice, mostly because it reminded her of her father and it sounded like her grandfather from old war videos. But also because it brought her amusement with how much it argued with the British voice.

She calls the male voice Howard.

The British voice, she claimed to sound like her fathers godmother, was always picking fights with Howard. The pair constantly bickering with each other that them alone was constantly driving Olivia insane. But the British voice also brought her the motherly comfort and protection she didn't get when Pepper couldn't be around.

She calls the British voice Aunt Peg.

The last voice, the more difficult voice, was constantly scolding her. Always telling her that she wasn't good enough, that she needed to do better, that had she not been a child that one fateful day at her fathers work maybe she wouldn't be this way. But yet this voice did everything she could to make sure Olivia stayed alive, if not for the girls safety then for the voice to stay alive.

For a long time she called this voice Petunia after Harry Potter's dreadful aunt, she just thought it suited her. But then Olivia found out her mothers name.

She now calls the last voice Mary.

As the sun began to set and night fell upon the sky, Olivia hushed the voices and pushed them to the back of her mind. The girl walked inside the helicarrier, making her way to the lab where Banner was located.

The girl smiled at the doctor upon entry of the lab, hopping up onto an empty spot on the desk, "howdy Doctor," she greeted the man.

Bruce looked up at her, giving a sheepish smile in return before going back to his work, "I don't bite, I'm not that insane," she quietly laughed, grabbing a pointed rod and twirling it between her fingers.

"Sorry, it's just-" Bruce started only for Olivia to cut him off.

"You don't wanna be here anymore," she finished, "I get it, anything I can help with?" Olivia asked, looking around the lab at all of the tech with a small smile permanently on her lips as she was reminded of all the times she helped her father in his lab at home.

"I can't think of anything at the moment," Bruce said, looking up at her slightly deflated posture, "you can keep me company though, I guess," he suggested, Olivia's back straightening back up.

"Okay," she agreed, "I have a question that you don't have to answer but they really want me to ask," Olivia started, talking too quick for the doctor to actually distinguish the words flying from her mouth, "why - wha - how did your accident happen? Like how did trying to replicate the serum Captain spandex and his bad ass twin sister have turn into, as my dad puts it, an enormous green rage monster?"

Bruce chuckled at her high speed talking and looked over at her from the corner of his eye, "too much gamma radiation," he simply told her.

"If there was too much gamma though, wouldn't that have killed you?" Olivia asked, stopping the twirling of the rod between her fingers.

Bruce stopped working and thought about it for a minute then shrugged, "I suppose," he said finally, turning back to his work.

"Can you control it? The hulk?" She asked.

"Enough," he answered, "why do you ask?"

Olivia shrugged, "I had an accident when I was ten," she started, focusing back on the rod, "I - afterwards I started hearing these voices in my head, always arguing with each other or telling me to do things I didn't want to do, for a while I let them control me,"

Bruce didn't say anything, just listened to her talk, "but - i kept to myself a lot, afraid that I would hurt people, I did hurt people, I killed my ex best friend because they were in control," she confessed.

"It wasn't until years later, after my father threatened to bring me to an institution to help me get better, after I almost killed myself because I couldn't take it anymore, did I learn to push them aside and take my life back,"

"After that day the voices started helping me with things, with people," she paused, "they help me judge people's characters, help me with missions. They keep me company when I have no one."

"You have full control over them though," Bruce cut in, pointing at her.

"But I didn't always," Olivia added, "and I almost hurt myself and my brother," she frowned, remembering the day as if it were only yesterday.

"You have a brother?"

"A half brother," Olivia smiled, thinking about the little boy, "he's my birth mothers son, eleven years younger than me. He's a big fan of you actually."

"What little boy doesn't love the hulk?" Bruce glumly asked, slightly scoffing at the thought.

"Who said anything about the hulk?" Liv asked, furrowing her brows, "he's a huge nerd, he's read about almost everything you've ever done, wants to be just like Doctor Bruce Banner when he's older," she said, using her dangling foot to lightly tap him.

Bruce blushed and turned away from her, focusing on something but his eye getting caught on the god walking passed the glass doors.

Liv looked over her shoulder, her brows raising slightly in shock of the tall, dark haired man walking by in handcuffs, "didn't think he was going to be that good looking," she quietly admitted.

The two kept their gaze on Loki until they couldn't see him anymore, Olivia then jumping off the desk and grabbing Bruce's wrist to get his attention before leading him back to the bridge.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass," Fury says to the god of mischief, everyone hearing the conversation through a monitor on the bridge.

Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath the glass cell. Loki peers as much as he can from where he stood on the other side of the glass. The sounds of gusting winds sounding like static through the monitor.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap," Fury yells over the wind, "You get how that works?" He asked, closing the hatch and pointing at Loki, "ant," he moved his hand to the hatches control panel, "boot."

"It's an impressive cage," Loki smirked, walking around the trap, "Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you," Fury answered his unasked question.

"Oh, I've heard," Loki said, looking into the camera connected to the monitor, "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury rhetorically asked, "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun," he listed, "You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is," Loki commented, Olivia rolling her eyes at his words.

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something," Fury chided, smiling lightly to himself and walking away from the god.

Steve watches until the monitor goes black, Loki staring it it was a grin the entire time. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. They all just stand there in stunned silence.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce sarcastically asked, Olivia looking back at him over her shoulder and laughing quietly.

"Loki's gonna drag this out," Steve started, "So, Thor, what's his play?" he asked, turning to face the blonde god.

"He has an army called the Chitauri," Thor started, coming out of his thoughts, "they're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army? From outer space?" Steve asked, seemingly done with all of the new age stuff.

"What did you think was going to happen when you fight a Norse god?" Liv asked, turning in her seat and looking at the blonde with her brow raised.

"So he's building another portal," Bruce thought aloud, "that's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

"Selvig?" Thor asked.

"He's an astrophysicist," Bruce shortly explained.

"He's a friend," Thor corrected.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours," Natasha spoke up for the first time, sharing a glance with Olivia.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him," Steve said, "he's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him," Bruce commented.

"Have care how you speak," Thor said in defense of his brother, "Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

"He killed eighty people in two days," the two girls spoke in unison, looking away from where they were having a silent conversation and up towards the blonde man.

"He's adopted," Thor stuttered, now defending himself and effectively making Olivia laugh.

"I think it's about the mechanics," Bruce said, getting everyone back on track, "Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?"

"It's a stabilizing agent," Tony Stark said as he walked in with Coulson, "I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive," he muttered to the agent walking with him, "means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD," he said, looking towards the odd group of heroes.

"No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing," Tony continued, patting Thor's bicep as he walked by, "also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants," he said, going back to the conversation about the iridium.

"Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails," Tony called out to the crew of SHIELD agents, "that man is playing GALAGA!" He called out, pointing at an agent, "thought we wouldn't notice. But we did," he said, then covering his eye and looking around, "how does Fury do this?"

"He turns," Maria Hill answered, unamused by the man continuously getting off track.

"Sounds exhausting," Tony mumbled, Olivia rolled her eyes at her father and threw her head down on the table.

Tony looked around the monitors and placed a button sized hacking device under Fury's desk without anyone noticing.

"The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily," he started again, getting on track for what the others could only hope was the last time, "only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube," he said, snapping his fingers then clapping his hands.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" Hill asked him.

"Last night," Tony dryly answered, "the packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?"

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Steve asked the older Stark.

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier," Bruce answered for Tony.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect," Tony argued.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet," Bruce replied.

"Finally, someone who speaks English," Tony said, Olivia raised her hand and pointed to herself.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve asked.

Tony and Banner shake hands. A glimmer in their eyes shines as the mutual respect for each other shows.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster," Tony rants excitedly.

Bruce looked down slightly embarrassed, "thanks."

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube," Fury cut in, walking into the bridge where everyone was, "I was hoping you might join him."

"Let's start with that stick of his," Steve said, "it may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon."

"I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube," Fury noted, "and I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

"Monkeys?" Thor asked confused by the reference, "I do not understand."

"I do!" Steve called out, remembering the movie he constantly watched before his time in the war, "I understood that reference," he smiled, the thought of the movie his sister hated bringing him back to the olden days.

Tony rolled his eyes, Steve looked proud of himself which made Olivia giggle at the adorable expression on his face.

"Shall we play, doctor?" Tony asked suddenly.

"Let's play some."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 598 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
166 7 6
πš‚πš˜πš•πš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŠπš—πš; α΅—α΅’ Κ·α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ᡃˑᡒⁿᡉ We all wander alone at some point in our lives, April Carter has never. As the only living descendant of the fa...
10K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...
1.6K 3 48
Mason Perez was born with powers. Not knowing how or why, her powers continue to grow. After a life changing accident Mason vowed to never use her po...