From Fall to Winter

By Andysamberg

Lucia, a student in nyc, reconnects with her best friend after months abroad in Ireland to find out she has a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Sequel

333 0 0
By Andysamberg

Hi everyone!

I've been overwhelmed with the amount of love (and criticism!) that I've gotten with this book. I gained a lot of readers through quarantine and it's made me reflect on the book a lot. I didn't want to make a sequel because I didn't think this book needed one but I got inspired recently and I want to express that.

So I wrote the first chapter to From Spring to Summer.

I hope you guys like it <3

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.8K 34
๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š โ€ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š "๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š-๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™˜...
739 25 11
!!SEQUEL IS NOW OUT!!: "mais ce n'est qu'un dรฉsir" The title was a inside joke but I decided to go with it. Majority of the story will most likely be...
232 73 31
New relationships should be carefree and fun; but Nicole and Niall are not feeling the heat; so, why not a romantic weekend away to test the waters o...
120K 4.3K 51
You meet Michael as Henry on a seaside holiday as teenagers. When your paths cross again years later, he's changed. You've changed. You each represe...