Taekook One Shots

By LunaKV

Taekook One Shots Ideas came from songs Contains fluff and angst only More

Sana
The Nerdy Boy
Tell Me
Little One
Nothing Like Us
Can't Help Falling Inlove
Beautiful Soul
Heather
Blue & Gray
All I Ask
Meat
Scenarios
Pregnant?
Fuck Clichรฉ
Eclipse
Y'all
Dominance
Caprizant
Twins
So I'm wondering...
Ambivalence
I'm crying...
My Ex and Whys
Fuck. I'm about to die
Undeserving
Should I?
Reminisce
Jungkook Best Boy
Can You Love Me?
Squid Game
I'm Glad It's You
Kissing Booth
Camera
All Too Well
Grow Old With You
Dad
To This One Boy I Love(d?) before
Love Yourself : Her
You Forgot Something
Be careful with reading tags
Borahae
One Call Away
Lawyer
Hi :(

That Should Be Me

3K 92 54
By LunaKV

By: Justin Bieber

"Wh-what?" Jeongguk managed to choke out, eyes watering as he forced a whimper back in his throat.

"I said let's break up" Taehyung said, voice shaky as he tried to look away but Jeongguk shook his head and cupped his face, forcing him to look at him. Hand shaking as he stroked his cheekbones, tears welling in his eyes as he can feel himself weakening in every way possible.

"You're joking" Jeongguk stated, a hopeful glint in his eyes as a smile grew on his lips, one that doesn't reach his eyes. Taehyung just shook his head, removing his hands as he stepped away and Jeongguk can feel every piece of hil breaking at that moment.

"What a funny joke Taehyung" Jeongguk started laughing, the one that has his nose scrunching up like a bunny but there's something wrong with it. Because along with his lively laugh, the way his head throw back as he clutched his stomach, tears are glistening his eyes, cascading down his cheeks.

Taehyung balled his fist at that, not liking how hurt the younger looked but this needs to be done. He really loved Jeongguk—loved...but right now...right now he doesn't know anymore.

Jeongguk's laughs turn into whimpers, the hand placed on his stomach now on his chest as he dropped on the floor with a soft thud, right infront of Taehyung. His breathing heavy and ragged as his bruised hand tried to cover his mouth, cannot even bring himself to look at the brunette right now.

"I-im sorry Jeongguk. I just—got tired, so tired I think I can't continue this relationship anymore. I-im starting to lose myself" Taehyung started, and Jeongguk only whimpered more, curling himself into a ball on the floor, bringing his legs in his chest as Taehyung sat in front of him, tears also on his eyes.

"H-how can you? You promised me! You promised me you will never leave me" Jeongguk uttered, biting his shaky lips as he sniffed.

"I know Jeonggukie. But you see—once a relationship is not working like it should be, it will only grew tiring and fake" Taehyung explained, trying to touch the ravenette but he only inched away, and the brunette can only lower his hand on defeat.

"How should it work?! How should it fucking work?!" Jeongguk snapped, bloodshot eyes looking at Taehyung with pain, sorrow and question that even Taehyung can't answer.

"You fucking promised that you will never leave me! I am an already broken boy Tae, and you promised to remove my edges, my sharp sides that can hurt you so we can work together! You're only shar-sharpening them right now!" Jeongguk harshly wiped his tears as he looked at Taehyung whose eyes are casted down, hands shaking along with his shoulders, looking defeated.

Jeongguk licked his lips, blinking his tears as he slightly crawled towards the older, holding one of his hand as he cupped his cheek.

"Does he make you happy?" Jeongguk's voice break in the end, can not even believe that this is really happening. That he really have to let go of his Taehyungie. Taehyung, however, froze at that, wide eyes looking at Jeongguk.

"I knew about him. And I certainly knew that's the reason why you asked for space and now breaking up with me"

Taehyung only felt worse, biting his lip as he suddenly hugged Jeongguk, muttering a string of sorry's as the boy break down in his embrace.

"I'm so sorry Jeonggukie" Taehyung said but Jeongguk shushed him as he smiled through his tears, smiling at him reassuringly as he kissed his forehead.

"I love you" Jeongguk whispered before placing a chaste kiss on his lips, the brunette feeling the tears that escape the other's eyes that caress his cheeks.

"Go"

And Taehyung smiled at him gratefully, hugging him one last time as he exited the door...leaving Jeongguk in the darkness he is once again to experience.

"Ah!" Jeongguk exclaimed as his index finger got a small cut from the knife he is holding, hissing a bit as he washed it in the sink.

"You're so hardworking Jeongguk-ah" His boss, Kim Namjoon said as he pat his shoulders and Jeongguk just smiled.

"I'm expecting a pay rise, been eyeing this silver ring in the mall" Jeongguk said with a soft smile, imagining how perfect it would look on Taehyung's ring finger.

"Yeah, I know, for your Taehyungie. But please rest hmm? Look at your hands, and those bags under your eyes. You still have university tomorrow. You look tired" Namjoon said, frowning a bit as he is concerned with the younger but the boy only smiled widely, showing off his bunny smile.

"It's all worth it after Taehyungie saw the ring. We're not great lately and I know he will warm up again with me. Just a little bit of efforts" Jeongguk said before focusing back on work and Namjoon eyed him with sad eyes along with a look of amazement.

The boy was working so many part time jobs at the time. Saving for his school, for his future with Taehyung and a lot of dreams. The boy grew up in an orphanage, abused from his previous adoptive parents and bullied ever since he is elementary up to highschool. The boy already suffered so much...and Namjoon is afraid if he could take another blow.

Especially after he saw the boy's lover going out with someone else.

"I'm so proud of you Jeongguk-ah" Namjoon suddenly muttered and Jeongguk looked at him wide eye, cheeks reddening from shyness and happiness making the older chuckle.

"Work hard yeah?" He said, ruffling the ravenette's hair as he walked away.

Jeongguk eyed the ring in the box, eyes already tired to even shed more tears as the silver glint taunt his eyes, as if mocking him.

He felt so pity for himself, adding to it is how he limped as he walked towards his small room, remembering how he fall on the construction site just this afternoon, causing him to have a sprain. But he hid it from Taehyung.

As he lied on his bed, he can feel his walls crumbling. His colorfull walls once again revealing that dirty vandalized inside of him.

Dark thoughts enter his mind as he remembers how he was found on a small box when he was a baby, how he got beaten up by his adoptive parents for being an idiot, how he was bullied back then because of being scrawny, how his college mates laugh at him when they thought he is not listening because of his old stuffs and shoes that are glued maybe a hundred of times already. How people looked at him in the mall just a couple of hours ago like he doesn't belong there, as if he will do something wrong.

But all those hardships, all those darkness, he ignored them because he knows he have Taehyung. His only light. The only person he can hold onto, the only person whi can bright up his day just by a small smile. But he left him too.

He is somebody else's now. Somebody was holding his hand instead of Jeongguk. Hugging him, kissing him, giving him gift he deserves.

And Jeongguk questioned himself—Am I really not that lovable?

His eyes landed on his bruised hand from work as his ankle ache.

What does he need to do for anyone to stay? He did everything he can, give everything he can give so why can not anyone stay.

A new series of delayed breath escape his lips as he sobbed once again, pitying himself so much as he came with a decision.

He is so tired.

                                   ~*~

WARNING! MIGHT BE TRIGGERING  FOR SOME OF THE READERS! (DEPRESSION AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)

"Fuck" Namjoon cursed, pacing in the hospital's waiting area along with his fiance Seokjin who is trying to calm him down.

"Hon, please sit down. Our baby will be alright"

"No..no he called me. He was crying so much. He feel like everyone is laughing at him for all that happened, feel like he is not enough, wishing that he should've been one person who is like those and that" Namjoon said, gripping his hair, heart hurting for the younger.

Namjoon cannot erase the idea of a almost purple faced Jeongguk, lying on the floor with pills scattered around him. He almost passed out as he stumbled in the room, immediately calling an ambulance.

"I feel sorry for him" Seokjin said.

"Taehyung left him. The person, the only person he could hold onto left him. That was the last straw. I'm afraid of what could've happened if I didn't arrived on time"

Hours have passed and Jeongguk is now stable, the doctor saving him as the lovers watch him sleep like a baby, so serene, so pure like he didn't experience so much pain.

"He's so young..what should we do?" Seokjin asked, brushing a few strands of hair out of his face.

Namjoon was about to answer when he heard a gruffy voice and they turned ti look at Jeongguk, seeing him with opened eyes, as if in daze before his eyes widen as tears well up in them, body shaking frantically as he pulled into a sitting position.

"Why didn't you just let me die! I'm so tired! I'm so fucking tired!" Jeongguk suddenly shouted and Namjoon immediately rushed to him, signalling Seokjin to call the doctor.

Jeongguk thrashed in his hold, his broken sobs echoing in the room as the older can feel his own eyes stinging, hurting so much.

"Shh, calm down Gguk okay? Deep breaths come on. You're alright, not alone. I am here, we are here. Me and Jinnie hyung loves you hmm?" Namjoon helped him through it until Jeongguk is calm and the doctor arrived, checking up on Jeongguk.

The ravenette was still very much stressed and he needs more days to spend in the hospital.

Currently, Jeongguk is eating appled peeled by Seokjin and Namjoon suddenly remembered about what they should do.

"Jeongguk" He called softly, voice soft and careful as he threw a knowing glance on Jin.

Jeongguk looked up at him, eyes tired and dull unlike before because they shine, just like yhe stars...just like the galaxies.

"Is it a-alright with you if we take you to California? We will live there, me you and Jin hyung. We can be a family. You can continue your studies there..and don't worry me and hyun will be the one to take care of it. We will treat you like our son.

The 19 years old have tears in his eyes, slightly cursing himself for being such a weakling and cry baby but Jin beat it to him, saying he just have a golden heart that's why he is so good.

"W-why are you doing this to me?"

"Because we care. Because we love you" Jin said and Jeongguk looked at them both, eyes full of insecurities but Seokjin smiled and Jeongguk can feel it himself that he wanted to go away. T heal and become stronger. Be bolder. Be cold.

"I will come with you" Jeongguk said, determination in his eyes as both smiled proudly at him.

"What about his letter and the ring? Should we send it to Taehyung?" Seokjin asked once the younger is asleep. Namjoon's face became cold before regarding Seokjin.

"Send it to him on the day of our flight. Just right after our plane has take off" The older just got that feeling that the brunette would regret everything and even if he does not, who cares?

Namjoon despises him either way.

                                  ~*~

Taehyung woke up with a smile on his face, remembering the fun datehe have with Hyunsik last night before it fell.

Jeongguk's tired eyes still hunts him. His quivering lips, bruised hands and all...it still gets to him. And right now, he is feeling so fucking guilty, disgusted at himself for being happy when maybe the other is still moping, still broken because of the break-up.

So he gets ready for the day, with the main mission to visit Jeongguk or just check up on him from afar.

The moment he opened the door, a mail man came, giving him a box and a letter making him furrow his brows in confusion. No one send him mails usually.

With a confused face he opened the letter and his breath got caught in his throat after seeing the hand writing.

Hi hyungie! This is me Jeonggukie! I just wrote this letter because I wanted to say I love you so much, I still do and maybe I will forever. Through my dark days you became my light, when days are cold you are my warmth. But maybe some people are not permanent in you life. They are just there for temporary happiness...just like you. But all those time, those 2 years... I'm thankful of you for being there, for keeping me sane for 2 more years before I ended with the state I am in right now while writing this.

Taehyung's blood ran cold upon reading that, noticing the small droplets that smudges the ink on the paper, probably tears.

Just so you know, nothing will change with the way I treasure you. Whether what ever happened to me.

But hyung, I just wanted to know where did I go wrong? I did my everything didn't   I? Or I didn't love you enough? Or you got fed up with a broke college kid who promised you a better life but still stuck with this shit?

I'm so sorry I'm so useless. But this useless boy loves you with all I can offer and I hope he does too. I hope he loves you like I love you, or maybe he is already better.

I love you Kim Taehyung
—From Jeon Jeongguk

Tears are clouding his vision as he opened the box with shaky hands, gasping in surprise as tears escape his eyes on the beautiful ring sitting on the red box, looking so shiny and bright. Looking so special and expensive.

He noticed a note on the side of the box

If you're thinking Jeongguk died, he did not. Or maybe he really did. Don't search for him anymore. You won't be seeing him anymore

—Kim Namjoon

And maybe years after that, the once weak boy is back in Korea. But he stronger now.

Taehyung can only gape as he was flashed all over Korean news.

Undeniably handsome and smart. Successful and hot. Buff and cold. A perfect CEO.

Far from that weak kid who do countless of part time jobs just to feed himself and save up for his future he didn't know that will end up like this.

The kid who experienced so much hardships, whose heart have been broken mant times.

And Taehyung only watched, watched with his boyfriend who's cheating on him.

Watched as Jeongguk smiled so much while holding a 1 year old baby girl in his arms with a petite cute looking male beside him.

Watch and saw their Twitter showering each other with love.

Watch with his two own eyes as Jeongguk got on his knees on the biggest mall on Korea, fireworks popping in the sky. Eyes shining with so much love and affection, tears wet with tears—this time from utter happiness and not pain. From euphoria and not from suffering.

"I want a proposal with fireworks" Taehyung said and Jeongguk hummed, kissing his knuckles.

"I promise I wil do that"

And indeed he do. The only difference is it's not Taehyung he is proposing to.

"We were both drowned in the darkness. Both stuck in a dark maze that continued to break us and torture us. But he...he held my hand. He did not become my light but instead guide me, clasp his warmth with me as we find the exit together, find the light seeping on the exit of a tunnel we thought was endless. That's why I love him. That's why I freaking love Changbin!" Jeongguk announced with a proud smile, holding his daughter close to his chest as she sleeps, not minding the reporters flocking on them.

And Taehyung can see the genuine happiness on them.

As his eyes landed on Changbin, eyeing the silver band on his ring finger...he can only smile bitterly as he looked at his.

The one he also received from Jeongguk.

Because if he hold on. If he had kept his promise. If he stayed by his side and continue to heal his wounds.

That should've him, holding hands with Jeongguk. About to get married and having a precious child of their own.

Happy Taekook's day? Sorry if this is a mess. Lol, it's already 1 AM here, basically it's not Taekook day anymore but oh well¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 182 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
37.9K 574 21
(๏ฝก>๏น<๏ฝก) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading โฃ๏ธ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
873 14 8
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN
1.1K 152 2
Angst ONESHOT collections of Jikook