Taken By The Bad Boy

By BookQueen2021

Raleigh Richards is now seventeen. She tries to make it through high school the best she can. But its hard wh... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
01 I'm Done
02 You Know The Story?
03 What Are You Talking About?
04 How Am I The Asshole?
05 Get Out
06 Well That Was Strange
07 It's All A Dream
08 I Have A Life
09 Pucker Up, Lover Boy
10 I Know More Than You Think
11 We Just Want To Talk
12 That's Two Questions
13 Oh God Yes
14 Why Should I Know?
15 Don't Lie To Me
16 You Died
17 We Are In This Together
18 As A Matter Of Fact, I Do
19 It's All Good In The Hood
20 We Have To Go
21 You're So Smart But So Dumb
22 Burn
23 Where's The Bloody Alcohol?!
24 These People Are Nuts
25 What A Plot Twist
26 Beautiful, isn't it?
27 I'm sorry, okay?
28 Did You Do It?
29 I Don't Trust You
30 Where Am I?
31 What If I Want To Fall?
32 Let Me Guess!
33 Are You Some Sort Of Wizard?
34 It's Not Stalking, It's Investigating
35 Romeo & Juliet
36 Bonnie & Clyde
37 Tell Me A Story
38 They'd Kill You
39 Goodbye
40 It's Clean
41 I Think I'm In Love
42 Do You Still Love Me?
43 That's A Promise
44 I'm Not Delusional
45 That's Not Possible
46 I Want To Be Nine!
47 It Wasn't Self-Defense
48 We Are Meant To Be
49 Alright, Smart Ass
50 I Thought You Didn't Like Guns
51 We Are Like Yo-Yos
52 You Hate The Snow
53 Final Goodbye
54 Sounds Beachy
56 Fifty Shades Of White
57 Phantom Of The Bride
58 Rock Paper Scissors?
59 Finding A Place To Read
60 A Hundred Reasons
61 Shake What Your Momma Gave You
62 Always Keep Your Wife Happy
63 You Love My Filthy Words, Don't You?
64 Candy Land

55 They Are Horny Animals

760 20 16
By BookQueen2021

+Liam's POV+

I can't believe I'm finally engaged to the love of my life! I've been waiting for this day my whole life! There's no one I would rather marry then my beautiful princess that is leaning against me right now. God, how did I get so fucking lucky?

"Us forever, right?" Raleigh asks, leaning against me.

      "Us forever." I agree with a smile, leaning down to kiss her lips. I sigh with content, holding the love of my life in my arms as she leans against me.

      I look up at the clear sky with thousands of stars shining so bright with such beauty. But then I look down at the real beauty. Raleigh. Then I glance back at the sky with a grin on my face as I whisper "Thank you" softly into the night sky.

                      ++++++++

       "How was your night? You two got home quite late." Zoey asks as she pours herself a cup of coffee, still in her bathrobe (and no there's nothing underneath because she likes having sex right before breakfast). Which leads to the rest of us trying to avoid having her in our vision.

      "Definition of perfection." I respond with a grin, sneaking a glance at the love of my life trying to reach a mug on the top shelf.

      "Oh yeah? What happened? You finally do the deed?"

      "Ow!" Zoey exclaims after Raleigh hits her arm for her questions.

      "Princess, stop harassing our guests."

      "I'll do whatever I please." Raleigh says to me, going back to trying to grab the mug she wants.

    "Except reach that mug." Randy mumbles under his breath and Raleigh turns around to glare at him. I grab her arm and spin her so I'm holding her against my chest once I see her raise her arm to hit him.

"Behave." I whisper in Raleigh's ear, grinning as she shivers slightly at the sound of my voice.

"Jeez, you have a bedroom for a reason." Zoey mutters to us and I glare at her but I slide my hands lower on Raleigh so they rest on her waist. I feel Raleigh squeeze my arm which causes me to smirk, knowing the effect I have on her and her body.

"Can we have a PG breakfast, please?" Randy begs as he takes his plate to sit down. But before he sits down, he grabs Zoey's waist, pulls her to him and leans down to kiss her boobs.

"Says the one sucking tits." Raleigh shoots back.

"He's not sucking. I wish he was though." Zoey says with a slight sigh.

"That can be arranged." Randy responds to her, picking her and using his hands to wrap her legs around him. He carries her out of the kitchen with his head down on her chest.

"Well that was interesting." Raleigh tells me after they leave and I laugh. At least now we get a peaceful breakfast. As long as those two horny children aren't too loud.

     "Yeah, but now you and I get a quiet breakfast just the two of us." I remind her, spinning her around before leaning down to kiss her sweet lips.

"Behave bad boy, you know the rule."

"I know, I know. No sweet beautiful sexual activities with the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

      "Until we are married. You make it sound like I'm saying never." She scoffs at me and I smirk.

      "Well I never know with you. You always change your mind, princess." I tease and she elbows me in the side, making me laugh.

"I don't change my mind!"

"Yeah you do..."

"I still love you, don't I?"

"You better since you agreed to marry me." I remind her with a giant smile.

       "Quite being so cute and make me breakfast."

       "As you wish, princess."

"Thank you, bad boy." Raleigh tells me as she presses her lips to mine and gives me a hug. I automatically wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips again.

"Breakfast..." She reminds me as I keep smothering her with my kisses.

"Alright, alright. Just one more." I promise her before giving her one more long kiss on her soft lips.

      "Alright, that's it."

     "Fine. What do you want?"

      "I thought you already picked something out?"

      "Do you see anything on the counter?"

       "Jeez alright! No need to get snippy with me!" Raleigh mutters, moving past me to get to the fridge. I chuckle a little as she mumbles to herself, complaining about the stuff in the fridge.

     "Can you make me pancakes?" Raleigh asks as she closes the fridge and leans over the counter to me.

      "What's the magic word?"

      "Please."

      "Of course, princess. Do you want to turn some music on and help me?"

       "Yeah." Raleigh tells me with a grin, leaning further to kiss my lips before pulling away and connecting her phone to the speaker we have on the counter.

Cause I was going to be your forever, you were going to be my wife. We didn't know any better. Didn't have a clue about life. But I was what you wanted, you were what I needed. And we could meet in between. We were going to be the greatest love story this town has ever seen.

"You are going to be my wife." I remind Raleigh with a grin as I walk over to her and pull her in for a kiss. When she grins, I take her hand and spin her around the kitchen. Raleigh smiles and let's out a laugh, which makes me grin like a guy in love. Oh wait; that's exactly what I am. I'm in love with this girl. I love her with my whole heart and I'll never stop.

"Liam, I'm hungry!" She exclaims as she giggles but I spin her one more time before pulling her in for a kiss. Then I pull away to get back to cooking her breakfast.

"You think those two animals will eat now or later?" I ask Raleigh and she slaps my shoulder.

"Be nice!"

"What? Am I wrong? They are horny animals!"

"I'm sure they'll be thinking the same about us after the wedding."

"Oh, princess, they aren't going to be here when we get back from our honeymoon and they sure as hell aren't coming with us."

      "We don't have to worry about that right now, bad boy." Raleigh reminds me with a laugh, pushing me away.

      "However, we do need to worry about making breakfast. I'm so hungry." She continues and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Alright, alright." I tell her as I put my hands up in surrender and go to the griddle.

"Do we have chocolate chips?!" Raleigh asks with hope and excitement in her eyes and I shrug, mixing the pancake batter.

"You're supposed to be helping me!"

"There might be some in the pantry. But I don't remember if we used them all when we made cookies."

"Isn't the kitchen supposed to be your domain?" Raleigh snarks back and I sigh, giving her a fake glare which causes her to grin. But she goes into the pantry to look.

"That woman is going to be the death of me, I swear." I mumble under my breath. After about a minute more of me mixing and Raleigh digging through the pantry, I hear her yell.

"FOUND SOME!"

"Great, bring them out. I'm about to pour them." I call back and she walks out holding a package of chocolate chips. She starts dumping them on the pancakes after I poured the batter out.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim as I watch in horror.

      "Adding chocolate chips...?"

"Princess, you're supposed to add them after the pancakes are cooked."

"What?! That is the stupidest thing you've ever said in your life!"

"What?! How?! It just makes sense! You get to place them where you want! Plus then it doesn't get chocolate on my griddle!"

"Oh for the love of all that is holy! It doesn't matter!"

      "Yes, it most certainly does!"

       "Liam, no it doesn't!" Raleigh argues with me, taking the spatula out of my hand and pushing me to the side.

      "Wh-W...Did you just kick me off of making breakfast?!" I demand, shocked and she smirks.

      "Yes, I did. Now go see if Zoey and Randy are finally ready to eat."

     "Ew, I don't want to deal with them."

     "Too bad. You yelled at me and I pushed you to the side, therefore I'm in charge." Raleigh explains and I just roll my eyes. But then I smirk, thinking about her words. Without saying anything to her, I walk over to her and pull her in for a kiss.

      My tongue makes it way into her mouth and she lets out a groan, making me smirk against her lips. I feel her hands go up my arms to my neck where one stays and the other continues to my hair where she pulls it. Oh fuck. Fuck. My hands go to her ass where I squeeze it and then lift her up. She automatically wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to the couch.

     Once I'm hovering over her on the couch, I pull back so we can each catch our breath. Both Raleigh and I are gasping for air but that doesn't stop the need for her lips on me. I could spend the rest of my life kissing those lips. I take one more look at my gasping fiancé on the couch before smirking, getting off her and going back to cooking.

     "Y...you are...evil. Very...evil." Raleigh tells me in between her breaths.

"You know you love it." I respond with a smirk.

"What did we miss?" Zoey asks as her and Randy make their way out of the guest bedroom. They both actually have clothes on; real clothes.

"Liam seduced me." Raleigh mutters, still laying on the couch.

"You should've seen Randy." Zoey says as she fans herself, sending Randy a suggestive wink. Oh god. How much longer are they going to be here?

"EW! OKAY, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" Raleigh shrieks, covering her ears and I just laugh at her childish behavior. But as I'm in the middle of laughing, it hits me. Like it truly hits me.

     I'm going to be spending the rest of my life waking up with this girl. Every morning I get to argue with her about stupid things like chocolate chips. But it will be me and not someone else. I get her for the rest of our lives. I get her for forever. No one else does. I get to marry her. I get to go to sleep with her in my bed every night, for the rest of our lives. Everything I have went through has been worth it because in the end, I get to have her. The light in my dark. My light princess in my dark world.

     "Hey, whatcha cooking?" Randy asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

      "Pancakes but someone decided to be difficult." I respond, glaring at Raleigh for adding chocolate chips to the batter and not waiting until after they were cooked.

      "Liam, it's not that big of a deal! It's not my fault you lack common sense!" She snaps back but I just shake my head at her.

      "Sheesh. Looks like you two have had a fun morning. And by fun I mean totally not fun at all. Real fun is what Zoey was doing to me. Right Zoey?"

     "What about me?" Zoey asks, walking away from Raleigh and towards us.

     "All the fun things we were doing."

     "Oh yeah. Randy did this thing with his tongue where-"

     "OKAY! NO MORE!" Raleigh shrieks and I laugh. I love how she reacts to these type of things. I'll never not find it hilarious.

"Fine, fine, fine." Zoey mutters, rolling her eyes. But she sends Randy a flirty smirk.

      "Back to breakfast...Princess, do you want to get plates out? And silverware?" I ask Raleigh and she nods her head. She goes and sets the table as Zoey gets cups out and coasters. As I finish the pancakes, Randy starts cooking scrambled eggs with cheese.

"What cheese do you want?" Randy asks all of us.

"Cheddar." Raleigh responds.

"Swiss." Zoey says.

"Alright, I'll do Swiss and cheddar." Randy tells us as he grabs the cheese out of the fridge. He starts cooking their eggs as I take a plate and stack all the pancakes, then I place them in the middle of the table.

       "Eggs are done!" Randy announces after a few minutes. He brings the pan over to the table where we are all sitting with a spatula and starts scooping some on each of our plates. Once he's done, he puts the dishes in the sink and takes a seat next to Zoey.

     "Would you like to pray?" I ask Raleigh and she nods her head and takes my hand and Zoey's hand. Just as we close our eyes and how our heads, there's a knock on the door.

      "I'll get it." I assure them as I grab my gun out of one of the drawers that is in one of the shelves by the door. Then I look through the peep hole and automatically put the gun back and open the door.

     "About time!" Ryder mutters as he walks past me but Delilah shakes her head and pulls me in for a hug.

     "We came as soon as we heard the news. Hoped on a plane and came right here." She tells me and I grin, hugging her back.

      "We're glad you could come." I tell her and she smiles, pulling back from the hug.

      "Did we interrupt breakfast?"

      "Oh no! Of course not! Please, have some. If we need more, Randy and I can make more. It's not that big of a deal."

      "You're too sweet." Delilah says as she starts walking in. She doesn't make it three feet before we both hear a screech and I see a pink Mustang come to an abrupt stop about two feet from the stairs to get into the house. Delilah sighs, shakes her head and continues inside. The license plate says "Daddys" with rainbow gems around it.

      "See? I told you! Plenty of room!" Devan yells as he gets out of the drivers side.

      "Plenty of room my ass! You almost hit Delilah!" Scott yells back as he gets out of the passenger side.

      "Your ass is hot, nice and bouncy and so tight when you take my d-" Devan starts but Scott elbows him when he sees me standing in the doorway.

     "Oh hey, Liam. Congrats by the way." Devan tells me, walking over and pulling me in for a hug.

     "Thank you." I tell him and then Scott pushes him out of the way so he can hug me.

       "Whatcha got cooking?" Scott asks and I laugh.

      "Randy and I made pancakes and scrambled eggs with cheese. You're more than welcome joining us."

      "Don't have to tell me twice!" Scott says with a laugh, rushing inside. Devan laughs and follows his husband in. I laugh once more before closing the door and making my way back to the table. I notice that our new guests had made themselves comfortable at the bar top. Not that I mind. I'm glad they feel at home enough to do this.

      "Now, would you like to pray?" I ask Raleigh and once more she nods her head. Once more we join hands, close our eyes and bow our heads, only this time we have doubled in size.

      "Thank you Lord, for this beautiful day you have given us and my fabulous fiancé as well as my loving family. Lord, I thank you for all the blessings you have given me over the years and once more today. Thank you for having family here with us to celebrate the engagement and I pray that more will continue to flood in and I pray for safe travels for wherever they are and for those that have to travel home. In God's name, we pray, amen."

      "Amen." We all say and then we start eating.

"This is really good." Zoey says and everyone else nods their heads in agreement. It is delicious, if I do say so myself. Complements to the chef.

"You should give me a kiss because it's good." I tell Raleigh and she rolls her eyes but leans in and kisses me. I taste chocolate on her lips so I lick it up.

"Ew, okay some of us are eating." Scott mutters.

"I'll give you something else to eat." Devan tells him and Scott hits him on the head with his fork, getting food in his hair.

"Really babe?! I just washed my hair!"

"Well it looks like you'll just have to wash it again."

      "Dumb bitch." Devan mutters, making Scott hit him on the head with his fork again.

      "Babe! Stop!"

     "Don't call me a bitch then!"

     "Can you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast!" Ryder snaps as he glares at them.

    "Ry-Ry, I'm trying to talk sense into my idiot husband." Scott reminds him and Devan hits Scott on the head with his fork, getting food in his  hair too.

     "Babe! What was that for?!"

     "You know what!"

     "Scott, Devan... please behave." Delilah begs and then under her breath I hear her mutter, "I'm surrounded by children".

      "You love us, Del."

      "Not at the moment, I don't. I just wanted to spend some peace and quiet with my daughter and her fiancé. Not having to deal with my brother and his husband who behave like horny, misbehaved children."

      "Wow, alright. I see how it is. Come on babe. Apparently we aren't welcomed here." Devan responds as he stands up and starts walking towards the door.

     "Devan! You know that's not what I meant! I just wanted a little less...childish behavior! I didn't want you to leave!" Delilah quickly yells as she gets up and I get up as well. I follow close behind her as she follows Devan. Scott has yet to move from his seat.

      "Goodbye everyone! Babe, come on!" Devan opens the door and standing there is Janet and...Kevin?

      "KEVIN!" Devan exclaims as he practically tackles him to the ground.

      "Hey, it's good to see you too Devan." Kevin says, laughing. I turn to Janet and for the first time in what feels like forever, she's smiling. Like truly smiling. She got the love of her life back and that's all that mattered to her.

"Congrats, bro." Kevin tells me as he fist bumps me and I nod my head. Janet however, pulls me in for a hug. Then she takes Kevin's hand and drags him inside to see everyone.

"Smells good." Janet says and I nod my head, telling her Randy and I made eggs and pancakes.

"Oh my god! KEVIN!" Scott exclaims as he runs past Delilah, me, Devan and Janet. He quickly wraps his arms around Kevin and kisses his cheek.

"Alright, alright, off." Devan mumbles, clearly annoyed as he pulls Scott away from Kevin.

"Oooo sounds like someone is jealous." Scott says as he wiggles his eyebrows. Devan just rolls his eyes and glares at him; but he wraps an arm around Scott's waist, pulling him closer to him.

"Hey, how was your flight?" Delilah asks Janet as they hug. The two of them chat as they make their way to the dinning room to sit with the rest of the family.

"When did you find Kevin?" Raleigh asks Janet once everyone is seated and she grins, looking at him.

"Well it's actually quite funny, Zaya and Cody went on a date at some Mexican restaurant and there was a little plaza across the road so I decided to shop in there while I was waiting for them. Because we were supposed to go to the grocery store after. Anyways, I walked into a small candle store and was looking around when I hear my name. I turn around and see Kevin standing there staring at me. I gasped and went to touch him to make sure he was real. And he was. So we had a hot make-out session." Janet explains.

      "I've missed you, dad." Zoey says as she tries to hold back her tears.

"I've missed you too, Zo-Zo." Kevin tells her as he holds her tight. I hold Raleigh's hand and look at her, blessed to have her. I didn't have to wait years like Janet did to be with the love of my life. I may of lost a few years but not as much as Janet did and I'll forever be thankful that I got Raleigh back. I was able to come back to her. Because of that blessing I get to marry the love of my life. And that's the best blessing I could have ever been given.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+3,505 Words+

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being patient with me! I know it's been awhile but school is kicking my butt and I'm so sorry for taking so long. I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the future ones. This book is coming to an end soon (not sure how many more chapters exactly, but it's getting there). Once again, thank you so much for you patience! I promise I'll update as soon as possible! I love you all!

        Did you guess still want Gordon Ramsay to make an appearance?

       How do you feel about smut scenes? (😏)

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

How do you feel about this chapter?

What did you think about breakfast?

What's your favorite thing to eat breakfast?

How do you feel about the guests?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
109 0 39
Warning MPreg! Theo and Nathan have a long history of hatred and it all started the day Theo was the new kid at Nathan's school. Almost 10 years lat...
3.6K 125 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
352K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...