6TH | LisRene (COMPLETED)

By __asdfghjklisayahh

An unhappily married woman meets a younger woman in Portugal, and the two fall in love despite their commitme... More

1
3
4
5

2

1.2K 78 16
By __asdfghjklisayahh

Irene

"Let's eat" She said as she sat beside me. "Oh come on!"

I grab a piece.

"I'll just bring that to Nayeon and Jennie" I said.

"Okay, just one." She said. "That's why you're sexy."

I just smiled at her.

She stood up and lean on the rails.

"You know, the view here at night is so nice especially whenthe lights are on in the houses and the streets. You'd just be staring at them" She said

"So what are you implying?" I said. "We'll wait here till night?" I smirked.

"Well obviously having a company is not enough to convince you to stay here." She said trying to convice me.

She sat again beside me "so all I'm saying is the view here is so wonderful at night."

I pinched her cheeks.

"You're so annoying" I said. "No but really, I cant. My friends will hate me. So, thank you for everything."

She smiled at me and look away. "So are we through of seeing each other after this? My dad's duty here is coming to an end soon. And that means we're going to our next destination and it's Korea."

"Look, we are going to forget each other after a few days,and we'll be stranhers again in no time."

I saw her jaw clenched when she looked away.

"Forget each other." she shakes her head "What are you? Senile?"

I need to go it won't go right.

I fix myself and stood up.

"Look I really have to go. Let's go?" I said.

She didn't move. "You can go ahead, I'll wait here till night."

"You know, that'll come later and you've seen it several times." I said.

"Sometimes, things are so beautiful, you only have to experience it once." She said.

"I have to go, bye." And I started to walk but I stopped "You know what? Why don't you just bring your girlfriend here in Lisbon? So you won't get bored."

She looked at me "She's busy with school."

"You? Why don't you invite your boyfriend here? So that you won't look someone to hav-" She said.

"Have what?" I said.

"Nothing." She said and turn her back on me.

And I left.

"May I see the pictures?" I heard Jennie and Nayeon talking about their trip as soon as I entered our room.

"Hey Let's eat!" They said when they saw me.

"I'm okay" I said as I get a stick of cigarette.

"What did uou and your elementary friends did and you just came home now?" Nayeon asked.

"We had a wonderful conversation so I slept in their guest room" I said. "So how's the Pena Palace?"

"Gosh, the architecture are stunning, Jennie was not amazed. She said it looks like a typical cheap resort" Nayeon said.

"That's true but I like inside!" Jennie said.

"We spent a lot of time taking pictures and the tourists were looking at us." Nayeon said.

And they keep on talking I didn't botjer to hear they stories anymore my mind just drifted to that girl.

"That's the first time I ever cheated on my husband, Father" I confessed.

"How old is the girl again?" He asked.

"19" I said.

"Wow" he said. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. What you're doing is adultery and what we said in exodus chapter 20 verse 14? 'Thou shall not commit adultery, that's a immortal sin, ma'am"

Ma'am?

"Father? Why do say ma'am to me?" I asked.

"I'm only 26 actually this is my first time I hear a confession. You're the very first." He said. "Anyway, always remember that God loves you, sin and all. And I'm sure the reason you decided to confess is because you're repentant of what you did and you don't have plans to cheat on your husband again."

And we that I cannot stop myself anymore I cried.

"Are you okay? Auntie? Noona?" He asked and I know he's embarrassed.

"We met again." I said

"Intentionally?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Really?" He said.

"That's the thing father, if you experience a rare coincidence, you feel like there are higher cosmic forces that guide or manipulate you that intentionally push you into a situation you've been avoiding." I said

Korea

I join Suho he said I need to come with him because it's a must to bring a wife. So I don't have a choice but join him in the museum.

I cling to his arms as we entered the museum when he saw the other businessman politicians and clients he whispered me to just stroll around and enjoy the museum.

So I did as I tried to entertain myself but I stopped on my tracks when I feel that someone is staring at me I look where it came from and I saw Lisa.

I awkwardly smile at her and looked away to avoid any conversations with her. I can't, we can't, I'm married.

I tried to find my husband and when I saw him, I cling to his arms and I kissed him. It's a message for Lisa that I'm with my husband.

I saw her beautiful was shocked.

After the event I went out of the museum ro buy coffee. I saw a bench near the frint door of the museum I decided to sit there.

I saw Lisa walked out from the door and looks like looking for me.

"Looking for something?" I said.

She sat beside me. "Hey"

"This is where you work?" I asked.

"Nah, my dad's just putting through sime informal internship while I'm not in school." He said as she crossed her hands.

"You? What are you doing here?" He asked.

I sip in my coffee before I answer.

"I just went with Suho. He has business meetings in the area." I said.

"So his name is Suho." He said and I chuckled.

"He's trying to earn a favor from the Governor here so he can get huge land here." I said.

I saw she's gazing in my ring as I take a sip on my drink.

"Wait, that wasn't here when we were in Lisbon. Your ring." She said.

"I've had this 13 years already." I said.

"But you're not wearing that when we're in Lisbon." She said.

"I was wearing it." I said.

"Tss, come on Irene! I saw and touch ebery inch of your body that night." She said.

My eyes went wide.

"Shh! Shut up!" I said. "We both agreed that no one should know about this."

I grab her hand and put my cofde cup to her hand. "Kindly throw it." I said and left.

I decided to wait for suho in the parking lot but Lisa followed me.

"If you're really married, why did you go with me when we were in Lisbon?" She saod as she tried to walk the same phase with me.

"I was only after the free guide tour" I said.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Oh my God, Lisa! Are you really that naive?" I said as I keep on walking. "Things like that happen, especially between two unhappy attractive people." I stopped in front of our car. "Don't over analyze it anymore."

"As you could see, when we were in Lisbon, and you were in a relationship, I just didn't expect that-- Nevermind, you have free day this week?" She asked.

"Why are you inviting me out?" I asked.

"If you want, Suho and I have an appointment in Busan." I said

"What about the other day?" She asked.

"Not happening again. Whatever is in your mind, whatever you fantasize about, that's enough. What happened in Lisbon is a one time thing." I said.

"I just want to be friends." She said as she trying to convince me.

"Yeah, right." I sarcastically said. "Just like how you wanted me to show the beauty of Lisbon?" I said.

"Irene!" I heard Suho called me. I look to that voice and I saw him coming.

"Hon." I said.

"Here you are" He said as he kissed me on mu cheeks.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"Yes, I've been looking for you." He said.

I faced Lisa and I pointed the cup that she's holding. "Please put that in trash." I said and I saw how she hide her anger.

"Oh! Kindly throw this too." Suhi said as he get candy wrappers from his pocket.

"Let's go?" I said.

And we left Lisa while holding our trash.

I'm still in the bathtub trying to ease the pain I'm feeling.

"Irene, we're late for the event." Suho entered the bathroom, he's already wesring his suit. "Get up."

"Who's going there, Hon?" I asked I said as I closed my eyes and leaned my head.

"The usual worthless sort, some politicians and businessmen. Are you having an FMS attack again?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

I was expecting him that he will just let me rest but I'm wrong. "Take your painkiller before we go. Go get dressed. We will go home early so you can get some rest"

We arrived in the venue there were a lotnof businessmen and politicians everywhere. Everyone was in a suit and elegant dress.

A lot of people greeted us and there were also a lot of people murmured asking who am I.

"You know we can all agree to disagree about politics." The old man said.

I honestly don't absorb what they're talking about. I'm just acting as if I'm interested to what they're talking about.

"Let's not go there, I mean let's try to keep it a fun night." I heard Suho said.

"Why Mr. Suho? Didn't you think my question was fun?" A woman asked.

"I haven't had the pleasure if being introduced. You are?" He said.

"Yoon-ah, Im Yoon-ah" She said

"And who is your husband?" Suho asked.

"Why don't you ask ne first what is my enterprise is?" The woman said

"And it is?" He said

"La olacalde. We put sardines, squid, tuna in cans, even flesh of our enemies, and for the special ones we may even and wrap it up amd put a bow on top" She said. And they laughed.

"She's one of the most poweful business woman in Busan." A woman said beside her.

"Oh thank you. But to answer your other question, I don't have a husband. I'm actually interested making money than harboring men." and they all laughed again.

This is getting boring for real.

"What about you Mrs. Kim? What do you think?" Yoon-ah asked me.

"Hmm about whay I'm sorry?" Fuck I don't know what to say.

"Well about business climate here in Busan or in Korea." She said.

"Well Irene has actually been suggesting that we looked for our next solar plant." Suho said.

"Wow, that's fantastic idea." She said. "If I have a leads I'll contact you. Do you have a card?" She asked.

Suho quickly get hid calling from her pocket "Well I... I have a card you can contact us both." He said as he gave his card to Yoon-ah.

This is really embarrassing.

"Well I may just have what you want." She said.

I went out of the venue because ny feet really hurts already. I sat on the stairs to massage my feet. I saw from here that they're having fun inside especially Suho and Yoon-ah they're leading the party.

I wanna go home now, my feet really hurt so bad.

I called him and I look at him when he feel that his phone vibrating he checked it first before he ignore my call.

Great.

I don't know what comes to my mind and I drove here the museum where she is.

As soon as I enter the museum I heard that she's discussing historical places to a group of student.

I don't think that the students are interested to what she's saying even their teacher.

They more interested to Lisa not to what she's teaching.

When she noticed me her eues went wide but it quickly turn into smile.

She signaled me to wait and she just keep on discussing to them.

I heard her co workers they're talking about her.

"Lisa is a fast learner, isn't she?" The girl said.

"She's been here for only a week but she seems to have been a tour guide longer." The another girl said.

"Look at these highschoolers, they're not listening." The boy said but I think he's gay.

"He's hot, Lucky is her GF. Damn! So hot." The girl said.

They stopped from talking when someone came to them and they left.

I'm waiting for her in my car. I saw that the students already left. It didn't took lomg and I saw her approaching my car.

She knocked on my window and I let her come in.

She's smiling widely when she come in, so am I too.

"Where's suho?" She asked.

I didn't answer we just stared at each other and shit, I can't tak this anymore.

I pull her face to kiss her and she reciprocate my kiss. I'm glad my car is tinted.

She removed her clothes and we went back to kissing.

But she stopped. "Wait, wait, wait. Let's go at the back it's a bit tight here." she said.

I rolled my eyes at her.

We quickly go at the backseat and we didn't waste time we kissed again torridly and she's now on top of kissing my neck. She was about to undress me but a car suddenly came beside us.

We looked at it and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh! It's my dad!" She said.

She quickly grab her clothes and wear it.

"Okay look I'm staying at Moonlight Condotel here." I quickly said to her.

"Oh yeah!" She said as she cramming to fix her clothes.

"Room 1108, just for a week." I said.

As soon as she's done she cupped my face and pecked me on my lips before she left my car.

I touched my lips and I smiled.

"So you feel like he's tired of you?" Father asked.

"I am not ashamed father" I said.

"I know he didn't marry me because he loves me. Being married to a beautiful young life surely must have boosted his confidence back in the day." I said.

"So you're his trophy wife?" He said.

"Having sex every night to a beautiful woman was a big plus for him for sure. I understand all of that. May I ask father, when his business got successful, he seem didn't need me anymore? Huge profits were enhancing his self confidence." I smile sadly. "He had features on tv, in magazines being invited as a speaker at graduations. He started yearning for things beyond the physical."

"Did you tell him about this? To the girl." He said.

"Not anymore. Cause I felt father it was enough that she had a general idea that I wasn't happy with my marriage anymore." I said.

Lisa is on top of me giving me small kisses in my face. We just did it again.

"What did you tell to your parent?" I asked her while tracing her face.

"Well I told them that I was going to mall to watch a movie" She said as she kissed me again.

"What time your movie will end?" I asked her.

She kissed me on my forehead, down to my nose and lastly to my lips.

"Well I can say until the last full show." She said.

She pecked me again on my lips.

"When we were in Lisbon, what did you tell them?" I asked.

She's still on top of me but she leaned on my side using her elbows while looking at me.

"I told them I was taking care of an old agaeing, portuguese woman." She said

I scoffed and I push her to lay on my bed and I sit on top of her.

I held her shoulders "Look, if you think I am ashamed of my own age, I think you're messing the wrong person. Hahaha" I said.

"And?" She said while smiling.

"Really, what did you tell them what was your alibi?" I asked.

"Hmmmm"

She snake her around my nape and kissed me to stop me from talking she switched our position so she's on top of me again.

"Okay when the time that I was in Lisbon they were in the port" She said

"So, the tiger went out to the beach to have some fun." I said.

"I'm not like that." She said.

"Oh really?" I said as I lean closer to her

"Yeah" She said as she meet me halfway.

We keep on exchanging our heated kiss until I smell something.

"Ew! What is that?!" I said and I pushed her away from me.

"That stinks!" I said "Did you fart?!"

"No- HAHAHAHA- I didn't-HAHAHAHA" She said while can't stop herself from laughing.

"It stinks! HAHAHAHAAHA!" I said as I cover my nose while laughing.

"I'm sorry we had a lentil soup awhile ago. HAHAHA!" She said as she grab a pillow and she uses to fan her fart.

"It stinks! HAHAHAHA!" I said while laughing. "That's what I tasted in your tongue." I teased her.

"Excuse me, I brushed earlier." She said and stood up from the ground.

"Embarrassing." I said.

I parked somewhere around their house.

"I'm good here." She said.

I look around and it's too dark.

"Are you safe here?" I asked.

"I'll give them flying kick if they want. So whem are we seeing each other again?" She said confidently.

I smiled at him "I'll just call you" I said.

"Hmm, may I have a favor from you?" She asked.

"Don't call or text me. I will call you." She said.

"Wow, as if I'm applying for a job, huh?" I said.

"No, No, No. It's just my parents. You see, they sometimes will always go through my phone. It sucks." She said.

"So how do you watch porn?" I asked.

She just laughed and made a peace sign.

"Oh my, Lili! You're such a kid." I said.

Her face turn into serious "Don't call me Lili."

"What about you? How you intend to hide this from Suho?" She asked.

"Hide? He's not even looking." I said.

I sighed. "Okay, go home. Bye Lili" I teasingly said to her.

She grabbed my both cheeks and pinched it.

"HAHAHAHA STOP! You're annoying" I said.

She went out of my car and closed the door. "Bye take care" She said and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
63.3K 3K 44
Minghao is a photography major that takes photos part time to pay his tuition and Hansol is a well known up and coming rapper who recently started to...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
41K 466 25
What happens when Rose Cinderella comes back from summer vacation after defating the Snow Queen and new students join regal academy will they be new...