We Found Love 💘 {B.Katsuki,M...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is h... More

A/N:
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
1ST ROUTE
2ND ROUTE
3RD ROUTE

6

55 3 0
By Ariya_Sozo

'Okay..Today's saturday and it's almost 9 am..I'm currently walking to the café store where Todoroki and I will meet up for our study session..'

'Dang it! I think he's been waiting there since I texted it early this morning probably 7 am..'

I walked faster and not making any scene in a hurry situation until I got bumped into a custome person.

"S-Sorry.."I spoke as I scanned the area they were having a birthday party in a store.

"Oh! I-It's alright miss! Do you need any help?"The custome person asked as I shake my head.

"N-No..I'm just in a hurry for a study session with my classmate that's all.."I said as I scratch the back of my hair as the custome person gives me a small box.

"Don't worry miss!.."The custome person said as he take off his head custome.

"Kirishima?!"I exclaimed as he smiled and nods.

"There are two cupcakes inside..I didn't thought you could bumped into me but I'm glad..I wanna share some cupcakes and luckily you're the first person to share with."He said.

"You're being the entertainer,I see.."I said as he nods.

"Yeah..Mina wanted to get the huge teddy bear we saw yesterday at the shop so I wanna give it to her."He said while scratching the back of his hair as I notice he was blushing as I nudge him.

"You like her,don't you."I said as I raised my eyebrow and he slowly nods.

"Then I'll cheer for you,Kirishima."I said as he thanked me.

We exchanged goodbyes as I take the other way and quickly I was just in time..Todoroki was already sitting there while staring at his phone..I slowly walked behind him and the caller was 'Old man' Proabably it's his father or grandpa..I tap his shoulder as he looked behind him.

"Glad you're just in time (Y/n)."He said as I nod and sat across him.

"I happened to bumped into Kirishima earlier we chat a bit and he give me this pair of cupcakes..Here."I said as I hand him the cupcake as he was just staring at it.

"Don't worry it's not poisonous or anything! In fact it was made by love..Did you know that Kirishima likes Mina?! Please don't tell anyone."I said as I take a bite from the cupcake as he did the same and looked at me.

"Why are you telling me this?"He asked as I almost chocked as he hand me a water as I drink it.

"I don't know either,but I do believe that you won't tell anyone since I think you're not the type of a person that makes gossip unlike me."I said as he chuckled a bit.

"I see..Then let's start the study session."He said as I nod and we started the study session.

We focused and studied two hard subject for me which are Biology and Geometry..I was really having a hard time with it but luckily Todoroki helped me and give me some examples and also tricks which I was glad he did learn some tricks for it..

***

"We're done for today..Would like me to take you home?"He said as I shake my head.

"Nope..I'm all good.."I said as he hand me a box as I tilt my head.

"I'm giving this to you for a thanks gift..About the horror comic books you suggested to me few days ago."He said as I shake my head.

"Todoroki you don't have to..Even a small thank you is enough for me."I said as he shove the box to me.

"Just take it.."He said and his stomach then crumbled making him embarrassed and take his hood on as I chuckled.

"You're hungry..Do you wanna grab some food?"I asked as he nods.

"Then let's go! I know where we can have some delicious food."I said as he nods and we take our things/belongings inside our bags and we headed our way to the food store.

FOOD STORE

"Hello!"I said as I waved to Mrs.Inko as she waved to me.

"Do you know her?"Todoroki asked as I nod.

"It's Izu—Izuku Midoriya's mom."I said as he nods and we take a table to have as Mrs.Inko went towards us.

"It's nice to see you here,dear..Is he Todoroki that Izuku has been saying to me?"She said as I nod.

"He's Todoroki our classmate and my partner for the study session..Izu was pairing with Bakugo I hope he isn't having a hard time with him."I said as she chuckles.

"They have been friends so it might be there's a chance that they get along."I said as he nods.

"I see..Here's the menu..Just call me if you're done decisionjng what you wanted to eat."She said and we nod.

Todoroki decided to order cold soba with a cola and I ordered (f/c) with some Takoyaki and (f/d).

It seemed that Todoroki enjoyed eating his cold soba with his cola as I paid more attention to my food while enjoying eating it..

"I'm done and full."He announced as he wiped his mouth with the tissue as I still eat the remaining Takoyaki.

"Don't you want some of this?"I asked as I hand him some Takoyaki.

"Are these tasty?"He asked as I nod as he take a single Takoyaki and dig into his mouth.

His eyes widened and I chuckled and give him a thumbs up as he take another Takoyaki.

"It's really delicious,isn't it?"I said as he nods.

"It's my first time eating this..I'll order some of this later."He said as he drink his cola.

'First time?..Did he mean that he didn't eat a Takoyaki for his entire life and just now?! He's the one of the son's number two most famous businessan man and a model...'

'I guess he has a backstory..'

I sighted and looked at his eyepatch as he notice me and I shake my head.

"You've been glancing on my eyepatch..What is it?"He asked.

"Uh..It's just that I'm curious behind that eyepatch of your left eye."I said.

"It's ugly.."He spoke.

"How come you say that it's ugly?"I asked.

"If you're that curios then i'll let you see it in a while."He said.

"Wait that easily?.."I said as he nods and sat next to me.

"You can open the eyepatch now and look at my left eye carefully you're freely to judge me."He said.

'Why he's been nice to me?..Why did he wanted me to see his eyepatch that easily..Some things or some past of yourself wouldn't easy to make someone see it especially when you just barely meet..'

I take a deep breath and slowly shove his left hair to his left ear and slowly take off his eyepatch.

There was a red scar in his left eye but it wasn't that pretty much reddish since it looks like it's been there for how long..It wasn't only his hair was mismatched but also his left eye..His hair was a white and red hair color and his right eye was gray and his left eye was blue..(Correct me if i'm wrong.)

"I know it's ugly to look at it..If you're also confused why both of my hair and my eyes are mismatched it's because I'm born with it except for the scar."He said as he take on his eyepatch back and he sat back to his seat.

"I-I see..I-I don't wanna burden you on asking 'bout that..What's matter is both of your hair and your eyes are beautiful..You know Todoroki you're like a butterfly."I said.

"Why butterfly? You're being a personification to me."He said as I chuckled a bit.

"It's because you can't see how wonderful and handsome you are."I said straighy as I get embarrassed for what just I said.

"You're getting embrassed for what you just said but I'm glad you're being honest with me."He said as I nod.

"T-That's nothing.."I said as I scratch the back of my hair.

After we ate our lunch Todoroki talked about our next subject to focus on then we'll having a little quiz next time..He then told me to open the box when I got home and I agree about it..He was taking the left side and I was taking the other one I called him out before we have our goodbyes.

"What is it (Y/n)?"He asked as I walked a bit closer to him.

"You know..You should take off your eyepatch everywhere you go especially when you're at your home so you could feel a lot more confidence and trusting yourself..I'm sure that no one is gonna judge of how you look when I already told you about how I saw that you're handsome or even attractive so it won't be embarrassing."I said.

"I'll see.."He said and we exchange goodbyes.

"Your words aren't that bad.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
8.3K 215 37
Y/n had a pretty difficult life, her parents were both villain's before they had supposedly disappeared, her whole family had abandoned her because o...
305K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...