Wrong Number Kid

By sundewthenaiad

What happens when Nico Di Angelo accidentally texts Tony Stark? ~~~ Be prepared for hilarious drama, ver... More

📱Who is this?📱
🛏️Why aren't you asleep?🛏️
🍟Annoying happy meal🍟
😠🐦CLIIIIIIINT!!!😠🐦
🔥Bob can't build it!🔥
😠🛠LEOOOOOOO!!!😠🛠
🔥💀Group chat!🐦🍸
🌞The accidental call💀
🇺🇸sTeEb 🇺🇸
💀🔥New York!🐦🇺🇸
🌞💀🔥CGB's boyfriend🐦🍸
🕷What's in Long Island?🕸
💀 🐦Kidnappi- SAVING Nico🕸🍸
🌞😡LEO! FOCUS!!!!🌞😡
🏙🍸IT'S TIME TO STEAL SOME KNEECAPS!🐦📗
🦾🇺🇸Yippee, another battle for my freedom💀🌞
🍸📗They don't call me a genius for nothing💎💀
🍇You are in big trouble Lewis!🔥
🔥Bohemian Rapsody💀
🕷🍸Oh. My. Gods. Please leave.🐦🦉
💀🇺🇸Holy- language!🎊🦾
🌈Lgbtq+ memes because the next chapter is gonna take longer than I expected🌈
🇺🇸A nine-year-old is stronger than Tony Stark🐦
🔥Shower thoughts and sugar highs🔱
🌊⚡️A FLAPJACK FLIPPING DRAGON!🔥💎
🍕Ever heard of the Backyardigans?🍕
🐦Your forehead is red from facepalming. . .🔥
⚔️ PEANUT BUTTER!!!! ⚔️
🌯Spideypooooool!🌯
Thanks a lot ThreePlusSokka (A/N)
👋So. . . goodbye?🙃
😇Leo, it's five in the morning😈
🎶Another lyric prank chapter 'cause why not🎵
🐍What do I even call this chapter?🌩

💕🧱Excuse me, but WHAT?💕🧱

23.1K 701 1K
By sundewthenaiad

A/N:

I'm SO SORRY I haven't posted a real chapter in a while! I had to go out of town for the weekend, and then I got a bunch of homework, and THEN my internet went out for about a day sooooooooo. . . I dunno, maybe the fates hate my story?

On an unrelated note, I found this thing called demographics, and look at what it shows me:

The darker the blue is, the more readers live in that area. For instance, 1.338% of you live in Brazil.

Demographics also shows the age (I know most of you are lying about your age, btw. Don't worry, I may have lied about my age too.) and your gender. 66% of you are female, 6% are male, and 28% prefer not to say. (I feel like they should have a gender-neutral and gender-fluid option too, but whatever.)

I feel. . . stalkerish. 

NO, I feel. . . Tonyish.

Now, I know you've all been waiting for this update, so here you go!

(I know what I did with Jason's POV and I feel no regret)

💕🧱Jason's POV:

  Leo and Percy were trying to get me, Nico, and Frank to enter the Camp hot-dog eating contest. Personally, I think it's disgusting to shove thirty hot-dogs down your throat without even looking at them, much less chewing them, but each to their own. And that was not my own

  "Come on, it'll be tasty!" Leo exclaimed.

  "I ran at full speed back to this camp only to get caught up in this," Nico said, disgusted.

  "Come on Nico! Let's Nic-go!" Percy said.

  Leo smiled. "Yeah, go with the Nic-flow," he laughed.

  Nico groaned and rolled his eyes. "Nic-out," he said, as he shadow-traveled away.

  Percy and Leo high-fived.

  "I guess that just leaves you two," Percy said, smiling at us.

  "I really don't think swallowing five hot-dogs per-second is a good idea," Frank said.

  "I really don't think swallowing five hot dogs per-second is a good idea," Percy mocked Frank in a high-pitched voice. "See Frank, this is why you don't have any friends at school in the mortal world, you're no fun!"

  "Hazel is my friend," Frank mumbled quietly.

  "I don't think your girlfriend counts," I said.

  "Oh come on!" Frank exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. "You're supposed to be on my side!"

  I shrugged. "I'm just stating facts," I said.

  "My feet are cold," Leo suddenly said, out of the blue.

  "Good for you?" Frak said, but it came out as more of a question.

  "I HATE YOUR COLD FEET!" Percy yelled.

  "I HATE COLD SOUP!" A random camper yelled from across camp.

  "I HATE COLD ENCHILADAS!" Grover yelled.

  "I HATE COLD LAVA," another random camper yelled from the Hephaestus cabin.

  "I HATE COLD EVERYTHING!" an apollo kid yelled.

  "I HATE BEING ORDERED TO GO GET THE SEVEN AND WILL AND TELL THEM TO GO OUTSIDE OF THE BORDER AND STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF FOUR OF THEM FOR FIVE MINUTES AND HAVING THEM NOT NOTICE YOU," Conner yelled.

  "AGREED," a camper shouted from arts and crafts.

  "Ah! That was right in my ear!" Frank exclaimed.

   "I know," Conner said, smirking.

  "Is what you said. . . err- shouted what you were doing?" Percy asked.

   "Yup, and I still am doing it, you're supposed to meet Piper outside of the border," Conner said.

  "Why?" I asked.

  "I dunno," Conner said. "Probably because Zeus gave Piper permission to introduce the Avengers to our world." 

  "WHAT?" we all exclaimed.

  "I said Probably because Zeus ga-"

  "I know what you said, just. . . why?" I asked.

  "Don't ask me," Conner said, shrugging. "Now, Travis probably already got everyone else, so you should go before they get ansy-in-their-pantsy."

  ". . .Right," Frank said, but we still just stood there.

  "You're not moving. GO, GO, GO," Conner said, pushing us.

  "Okay, okay," Percy said.

  We ran over to the border, and sure enough, there were the Avengers, standing there in all their annoying, kidnapping, stubborn, small-minded, extreme, glory.

  "The rest of the seven and Will were also out there, most of them were glaring at the Avengers, and (unsurprisingly) they looked terrified.  

  "What the heck have you kids seen for you to be able to glare like that?" Iron Man asked, clearly concerned.

  Annabeth smiled. "Trust me, you don't want to know," she said in a sweet voice.

  The Avengers' eyes' widened, and they all looked very concerned. It was kind of funny.

  "Annabeth, you're scaring them," Hazel said.

  "They should be scared, they kidnapped Nico," Will said.

  "Are you guys gonna actually go out there, or are you just gonna stand there?" Conner asked.

  "Oh, right," Percy said. "Yeah, we should probably do that."

  We walked through the border, and no one noticed us, Will, Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel were arguing about whether the Avengers should be scared. And the Avengers were just standing there, with fear and concern written all over their faces.

  "Watch this," Conner whispered, pulling a knife out of his sleeve.

  We all looked at him. I raised my eyebrow. "What?" he asked quietly. "Sleeves are very good places to hide things." He then proceeded to pull a hockey mask out of his pant leg and put it on. 

  Knowing Conner, I didn't even question it.

  Frank rolled his eyes. Conner quietly snuck up behind Captin America, mask on, and knife in hand.

  "WHO DARES TREASPSS IN MY WOODS?" Conner yelled in a raspy demonic voice.

  "AAAH!" Steve yelped, jumping up, and turning around to look at Conner, looking very alarmed.

  "Who the heck are you?" Clint asked.

  "Conner," he said, pulling off his mask. "Nice to meet you! like my knife?"

  Conner put his knife up close to the Captin's face. "Oh, uhm. . .yes. It's very. . . shiny," he said, in an attempt to be polite.

  "Jeez, what is it with kids pointing deadly weapons at us in the middle of the woods?" Tony asked.

  "I'm not pointing at you, I'm just showing it to Mr. Flag dude. Wanna see it?" Conner asked.

  "I can see it just fine from here kid," Tony said.

  "You sure?" Conner asked, twirling his knife around in his hands.

  "Stop twirling that around, you might take someone's eyes out," Frank said.

  "I said it once, I will say it again: You're no fun Frank!" Percy said. 

  "Oh! Hi Frank! I didn't notice you!" Hazel said.

  "No hi to me?" Percy asked, clutching his heart in mock sadness.

  "You are such a seaweed brain," Annabeth said, rolling her eyes.

  "Seaweed brain?" a boy in a spider costume asked, I hadn't noticed him until then, because he was sort of hiding behind Iron Man.

  Annabeth screamed and ran up a tree. "HER MINIONS HAVE COME TO KILL ME!" she shrieked from the top of an oak tree.

  "What? No! First of all, I'm not a minion, and second of all, I'm not going to kill you," the boy said.

  "THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU WANT ME TO THINK! YOU WANT TO LURE ME DOWN AND MAKE ME LET DOWN MY GUARD SO YOU CAN MURDER ME ONCE I GET DOWN! WELL I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR EVIL DECEPTIONS!" Annabeth yelled.

  "No! I- I don't want to kill you! I promise! I'm not evil! I've never killed anybody! Even bad guys," the boy said.

  "THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!" Annabeth yelled.

  The boy sighed helplessly. I looked over at Percy, who was now glaring at the spider boy.

  "Come down Annabeth," Percy said.

  "NO!" she yelled.

  "Pleeeeaaaaaase?" he asked, giving her his signature baby seal eyes.

  Annabeth sighed. "Fine, but I'm keeping my sword with me," she said, climbing down the tree.

  Percy put two fingers up to his eyes and pointed them back at the boy, gesturing that he was watching him. Spider-boy just put his hands up helplessly.

  "Now, I believe we were called here for a reason," I said.

  "Right, do any of you know the Greek and Roman gods?" Piper asked the Avengers.

  They all nodded, except for Hawkeye, who looked around, saw everyone else nodding, and decided to nod along, although I doubt he even knew who Jupiter was.

  "Well. . . what would you say if I told you those gods were real," Piper said.

  "Excuse me, but WHAT?" Iron Man exclaimed.

  "You have got to be kidding me," the Winter soldier mumbled.

  "Please tell me you're not serious," Captin America said.

  Leo chuckled. "Hehehe, nope."

  "B-bu-but those are just myths," spider-boy stuttered.

  "Don't we wish," Hazel muttered.

  "But I'm not finished," Piper said. "What if I also told you, that the gods had children with mortals, resulting in demi-gods, half-gods, half mortals."

  "No. Nope. No, no, no, no ,no, NO! This is not real." Iron Man said.

  "Heh heh. heh. I'm still not finished," Piper said. "And what if I told you that Greek and Roman monsters were real too, and they hunted demigods and could smell their blood, and the only safe places on earth for demigods were to camps, and those camps taught children how to fight, so they might have a chance at surviving in the real world."

  "You guys are demigods aren't you?" the Black Widow asked.

  "Yup," Annabeth sighed.

  "So, the camp that we wanted to save you from is actually good?" Tony asked.

  "YES! THANK YOU FOR REALIZING!" Will shouted.

  "This still isn't right, that children have to fight for their lives," Steve said sadly.

  "Yeah, and that isn't even the worst part, most of us don't even make it to twelve, a lot of the time monsters kill demigods before they can get to camp," I said.

  There was kind of a sad, awkward silence for about a minute then, the Avengers looked really shocked, honestly though, they took it better than I expected though.

  Finally, Spider-boy broke the silence. "Sooooo, where is the camp?" he asked.

  We all looked at each other and smirked. "Oh yeah, we should show you our camp," Percy said.

  "I Will Solace give . . . Umm, what are your names again?" Will said.

  "Steve Rogers."

  "Bucky Barnes."

  "Natasha Romanoff."

  "Peter Parker!"

  "Clint Barton."

   "Tony Stark, but I'm sure you already knew that."

  "Bruce Banner."

  "Right, well I Will Solace give Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Peter Parker, Clint Barton, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner permission to enter Camp Half-Blood," Will said.

  "Prepare to have your tiny minds blown," Leo said.

  "Woah," Hawkeye said in a quiet high-pitched voice.

A/N:

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Again , I'm sorry it took so long. . . BLAME IT ON ZEUS!

Woo! 1831 words! WAAAAY longer than I expected it to be!

Bye,

-Sundew ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.4K 59
( Finished 🎉 ) ( Age gap ) Jasmine Ross is a 4 year old girl. She kind, sweet, gentle and beautiful, but dose not have a good childhood, she been ab...
67.8K 1.4K 35
The avengers are transported to the DC universe, they meet a family full of bats, speedsters, archers and even supers! The 'fun' is interrupted when...
247K 4.3K 18
Pretty much the title guys!!! Enjoy! Don't own anything from PJO all belongs to Rick!
133K 2.7K 25
Life at Camp Halfblood was finally settling down and Nico Di' Angelo was finally happy. Everything seems fine until one night Nico has a fight with h...