Infatuated (hsau)

By stopcryingbabyy

//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that... More

intro, cast + warnings.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chspter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 71.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.
chapter 78.
chapter 79.
chapter 80.
chapter 81.
chapter 82.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85.
chapter 86.
epilogue part 1.
epilogue part 2.
i love you.
sequel/epilogue book.
new fic.
New fic?

chapter 35.

6.6K 131 94
By stopcryingbabyy

°°
Great escape, lost track of time and space
She's a silver linin', climbin' on my desire
°°

Harlow Dean

I think I have forgotten how to breathe, genuinely.

I say that, but I'm currently breathing like a child who's just been forced to do the 1600km run in school.

His lips were latched on to my neck, sucking gently at the skin before using his teeth to leave a mark which had me quietly moaning against his shoulder. He planted several kisses along my jawline and then brought his lips to mine for a hungry, passionate kiss that had both of us breathlessly moaning against each other's lips.

When his hands migrated round my back he pulled my right against hip, grinding his hips forward causing me to choke out an unholy noise and instinctively pull on the roots of his hair. My hips began to grind on their own because this friction between us felt way too good to even think about stopping.

He tightened my legs around my hips and surprisingly picked me up off of the counter, one hand under me and the other ghosting up the back of my neck to keep our lips interlocked.

For the few seconds he detached his lips from mine he kept his dark green eyes staring into mine, only breaking our eye contact to see where he was going. Which was the living room.

When we reached my sofa Harry gently lowered me down on my back, not at all hesitating to climb on top of me and use his lips to attack my neck once again. Only this time I had Harry grinding against me from on top and my hands roaming his back helplessly.

Thankfully I had kicked my heels off when we got in the door, the same with Harry's boots because we're genuinely so lost in the moment than I think we'd carry on doing this whole thing while we're both still wearing our shoes.

In one swift movement Harry had lifted the top from over my head, leaving my completely topless beneath him because I literally have no reason to wear a bra, there's nothing there.

Due to my own insecurities and fear of intimacy my arms immediately flew to cover my chest, it's second nature at this point. I can barely look at myself in the mirror, let alone let someone else see me like this.

Apparently Harry didn't like that though, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them next to my head from above me with a look of confusion. His hands left my wrists however as much as I wanted to bring my arms back down to cover myself, I fought the temptation and kept them above my head whilst Harry practically ripped the shirt from his own body. All that's lighting us in this room is one lamp, one lamp producing light that's hitting Harry in all the right places as he's toplessly leaning over me.

"Better?" He smirks, planting one delicate kiss on my forehead.

When I nod my head back at him with a smile, he chuckles slightly pulling himself back so he's just kneeling over me and staring at my chest like there's actually something there.

"This tattoo..." He says, running his thumb along the tattoo which lies just at the middle of my rib cage, where the bottom of my breast would be if I had any. "Can't start a fire without a spark." Harry's smiles, looking at me as if he's waiting for me to say something.

"Dancing In The Dark," I awkwardly respond through a laugh of embarrassment.

Jesus, this is where I've ruined it all isn't it?

However it came as a surprise when Harry leaned back forward and planted several kisses along the tattoo which I got drunk at 18. I guess that lyric is true, there is no fire without a spark, whatever this is only proves that...

Without going further down my body, he kissed his way up the middle of my chest, going back to that sweet spot on my neck as his other hand crept down to unfasten the button on the pants I'm wearing.

Now I'm anxious, stupidly.

I won't have a breakdown, I'm too turned on for that but it's been a while and this whole intimacy thing unfortunately doesn't come very easily to some of us.

"You okay?" Asks Harry, resting his hand on my lower abdomen whilst the other holds his place hovering above me. "Tell me to stop and I will. We're not doing anything you don't want to, okay?"

I don't know why that really tugged on my heart strings, but it did. Maybe because Owen was more of a 'I'm horny so let me fuck you' or 'don't act like you don't enjoy it' type of guy.

"Can we maybe..." I stop myself by taking a deep breath, almost embarrassed of what's to come based on my own insecurities and self-consciousness. "Can we turn the light off?"

Harry doesn't talk, he doesn't even change the expression on his face or move his body at all.

Ruined it.

Great.

"Birdy?" He asks, tilting my head back to face him. "We can do whatever makes you comfortable."

Call me hormonal but fuck, I could cry.

Are my standards really that low?

Before I even had the chance to process the reassuring words that just left Harry's lip, he climbed off of me and made his way over to the lamp in the corner, flicking it off the second he could. Although my problems weren't solved, I sat myself back up, covering my chest because I'm too worried about what Harry's going to think about someone who can't even do things in the light.

He comes back over, successfully managing to avoid tripping over my coffee table and as soon as he's reached the couch he just sits there beside me. Carefully, he prose my arms from my chest and moved my face back to face him before delicately kissing my lips.

"Stop feeling embarrassed, stop it. There's nothing wrong with wanting it to happen like this, there's nothing wrong with not wanting this to happen at all, there's nothing wrong with you, there's nothing wrong with-"

I interrupt Harry by kissing him when the realisation that I'm sat here topless all anxious hits. I mean Jesus Christ, I have better things to be doing right now than feeling bloody anxious.

Luckily Harry returns the kiss, trailing his hand down my chest to meet the button on my pants which is already open. He pulls the zipper down and in one swift movement, my pants are gone.

Jesus.

He quickly pulled his own jeans off, desperately trying not to break the kiss as he did so and the second his jeans were disregarded on my living room floor, he pulled me on to his lap to straddle him.

My breathing started to become heavier with each movement of my hips Harry would orchestrate with his hands on my hips and the way he'd moan each time we'd grind against each other was only adding to the pleasure of it all. His hands were roaming all over my body until finally, his fingers carefully traced the top of my underwear.

He swung one of my legs back so now I was straddling just one of his thighs and I could tell by the devilish smirk on his face that he was shifting it on purpose. His fingers teased their way down the band of the little black thong I was wearing and the second they grazed where I felt it the most, I buckled over with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Feel good, does it birdy?" Chuckles Harry, moving my hair round my other shoulder away from him.

I'm at a loss for words. The pleasure is unmatched and it's taken absolutely every word from my vocabulary so I just nod my head breathlessly in response.

"I can tell, you're dripping." Groans Harry, teasing his fingers outside my entrance while his thumb stays pressed against my clit.

Then finally, his two fingers slide inside of me as we both let out a synchronised moan. The fact this is happening as I'm sitting here on top of his thigh, completely on top of his hand too only added to the insane amount of pleasure this feeling brought.

However he didn't start pumping them in and out like I'd inspect him to, instead he pulled his hand away and lifted it up to his mouth whilst holding eye contact with me. His index finger went straight into his mouth and once it was coated in saliva, he teased his middle finger along my lips and once I parted my lips slightly his finger slid straight into my mouth. Naturally I sucked ever so slightly on his finger as he began pulling it back out which causes his eyes to roll back for a brief second.

Wow.

"I don't think you're as innocent as I think you are." Smirks Harry, pinching my nipple with his free hand whilst the other teases its way around my entrance.

Still, words are unable to leave my mouth so instead of talking back, I just slam my lips against his in desperation. His hand slides down along my slit until his two fingers have slid inside me, knocking the air from my lungs. Before I even had time to register that, his thumb started moving in circular motions on my clit and his free hand was moving my hips so that I was grinding myself on his hand and thigh.

My lips left his whilst I uncontrollably threw my head back in pleasure, when I did, Harry's lips went straight for my neck and began sucking straight on that sweet spot. His free hand was still keeping my hips moving while his fingers kept thrusting in and out of me, leaving me with pretty much zero control of my body which I'm absolutely fine with.

I've never had someone care about me this much in a sexual setting. Usually it's just me being there for them to fuck and once they get what they wanted that's it. Each time I've came during sex has been because of me, I've always been the only one to make myself cum but I can feel that pressure building up with from Harry and I haven't laid a single finger on myself.

My hands kept tugging in his hair and each time I did it, he'd let out a moan and dig his fingers a little deeper into my hip.

"Harry...oh my god" I whined against the skin on his shoulder as I felt the pressure in my lower abdomen grow larger and larger.

His fingers began to work faster and his other hand dug deeper into my hip, gripping it even tighter to move forward and backward on his thigh. This is all so foreign, I've never felt a feeling as great as this in my life and I can't even fucking express myself.

"Yeah 'atta girl. Say my name sweetheart, nice and clear." Groans Harry, using his free hand to move my face back to face him as he spoke.

''Atta girl'? Holy fucking shit.

His lips met mine and a kiss of nothing but hot breath, various moans and pants of hot air was exchanged.

"Has anyone else made you feel like this?" He asks, however with the overload of pleasure I'm feeling I can barely even shake my head to say no.

That's when Harry's spare hand tugs gently on the roots of his hair, pulling me right into him so that he could whisper in my ear, "Well? Have they?"

He fucking knows the answer, I don't have to tell him that.

So I don't. I just keep grinding myself on his hand, feeling his fingers begin to slow when he realised I wasn't responding to his question however it only caused me to grind harder on his fingers, just to feel that pleasure I never have before.

I could feel myself getting close, Harry knew too by the way I was clenching around his fingers and moaning against his skin. Apparently he knew all too well because he pulled his hand away, leaving me sat there on his bare thigh desperate for that release.

"I asked you a question." He states firmly, holding me by the jaw so I was forced to look at him.

I hate to say it but this is fucking hot. It only tempted me to just carry on without answering him so I began to grind myself on Harry's thigh with a smirk. Clearly that took Harry by surprise as he cried out a 'jesus' and pinched his eyes shut.

However my little protest didn't last nearly as long as I'd have liked, Harry's hands both tightly held my hips in the same place, refusing to let them move back and forth like I was previously doing to give myself the pleasure he has been giving me.

"You really aren't as innocent as I thought you were," He chuckles, "answer my question and you'll get to cum."

I swear his words alone could send me into orgasm. That and the fact he was tightly holding my hips in place, refraining me from grinding them and his other hand was holding my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

Unfortunately I'm desperate, I'd do anything to fucking cum at this rate.

"You're the only one who's - Jesus... you're the only one who's made me feel like this." I desperately pant, causing Harry to smirk at me the way he always has done, devilishly.

"Atta girl." He smirks, planting an innocent kiss on my cheek as I'm sat here all wound up. "Do you wanna cum now Birdy? Need to get rid of that feeling right here?" Asks Harry, dragging one finger down my chest until it reaches the area between his thigh and my heat.

Yet again, I'm at a loss for words and the only thing I manage to give him is a desperate nod.

"Uh uh, yes or no darling?" Teases Harry, smirking to himself over my current state.

For fucks sakes.

"Yes Harry, Christ." I frustratedly moan, trying to shift my hips on my own however Harry just tightened his grip on my hips and laughs to himself over my anguished state.

I could kill him right now. All that fucking dancing in the kitchen singing to romantic songs and he won't even let me fucking cum. Each time I'd shift my hips in an attempt to at least try he'd just dig his fingers deeper into my sides and raise his brows at me.

Twat.

"Getting a little wound up now are we?" He laughs, knowing it's just tormenting me.

A little? A fucking little?

"Go ahead sweetheart. You want a hand?" Asks Harry condescendingly, although this time when I fail to form a vocal answer and resort to nodding my head, he doesn't seem to mind. "Alright." Smiles Harry, kissing the side of my jaw.

Finally his hand slid right back along my slit, sliding two fingers straight inside of me without hesitation which caused me to gasp and buckle over slightly. The tension is building faster than before, I can barely keep up with what's going on and I know this is gonna hit hard, I fucking know it.

"Harry..." seems to be the only word leaving my mouth at my moment but that just seemed to fill his already massive ego.

He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me, curving them up so they were hitting the right place and adding to the crazy amount of pleasure I'm experiencing. My hips were grinding on their own and my breathing started becoming completely irregular with the intensity of the moment.

"I'm... Harry I'm-" I literally can not speak.

"I know baby, let it all go."

Harry's words were enough to send my legs trembling and my eyes disappearing into the back of my head. I lost complete control of my body and yet Harry kept moving his thigh as I fell unable to move my hips on my own. His name left my lips through various pants and I was literally gripping onto him for dear life.

Harry didn't stop thrusting his fingers in and out of me as my orgasm hit, he only seemed to quicken the pace once it all hit and it had me rambling out a whole list of unholy words and phrases I never knew I could even say.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. That unexpected wave of excitement and pleasure that somehow has been the strongest I've ever felt, had me completely breathless on Harry's thigh with my head hurried in the crook of his neck.

That has literally sucked all of the life out of me.

"You alive birdy??" Harry chuckles, running his hand up my back to rub circles against my bare skin.

"Barely," I sigh, keeping my head wedged between his shoulder and neck because I don't think I can even lift my head right now.

Barely is an understatement.

I don't think I've ever felt this closeness with someone. It's embarrassing but nobody ever seems to consider my point of things yet here I am with Harry saying things are 'all about me'. For someone who hates intimacy and is incredibly self conscious, I'd say this has been a wild fucking night.

Despite the fact it happened in the dark, it felt as though a million lights were flashing in my head and it was absolutely insane.

"Come one, let's get you cl-"

"What about you?" I interrupt, realising Harry has literally gotten nothing out of this, nothing.

I mean, it's pretty selfish of me to have this and then Harry gets nothing. Normally it's the other way around and I can't help but feel guilty.

"What about me? I said this was about you and I meant it, I'm fine love." He chuckles like it's nothing.

Is he even a real person at this point? Has this whole night been a dream or am I actually awake? I've felt every single emotion tonight but at least I can say it ended in a positive. A massive positive.

Harry places me down on the couch and wanders back over to the light but I don't care that what we did was intimate, it was in the dark and I'm still way too insecure to let him see me like this with the light on. I can't even look at myself, I need to learn that before I can even start to feel comfortable around someone else.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like it'll be anytime soon either.

"Harry? Can you throw me that hoodie on that chair?" I ask nervously, hoping he won't pick up on my sudden feeling of shyness when I was the exact opposite a minute ago.

One day.

As well as that whole situation, my insecurities crawling back and picture of a half naked harry running through my mind, there's also another wild thing doing the rounds up there...

Harry called me baby...

°°

Our first smut chapter:)

This has been one of our longest chapters so far...

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 29
(COMPLETED) (SLOWLY EDITING) "But then I remember, that now, you're free. You don't have to worry about any of that now. You're free Louis. To do wha...
859 6 15
Imagine you are...
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
11K 636 40
Brinna Harper has worked too hard to overcome the downfall of her addict parents, until one night of fun turns into a full blown addiction of her own...