Alaska

By Anissa_Eylene555

Alaska is a werecheetah, the only one in his Pack besides his father. Fortunately for him, his werewolf Pack... More

All Rights Reserved
Book 9
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

2.8K 149 65
By Anissa_Eylene555

The next morning, I felt like I hadn't slept at all since I accidentally fell asleep at my desk doing my homework. I managed to finish my homework, I don't remember finishing it, but I did, and then apparently, I passed out soon after. Who knows, maybe I was doing my homework in my sleep. But I woke up with paper lines on my face, which is fantastic, and a drool spot on my textbook. Whoops.

It took a hot shower to get the lines off my face and to wake me up slightly. Then, after throwing on clothes quickly I went to make myself a strong cup of coffee. Meaning I had black coffee and dumped three espresso shots into it. I don't personally like black coffee, but sugar is not the way to wake yourself up so I wasn't about to put any cream or sugar into my mug. Some people will disagree with me and say sugar does wake you up, no, not really, it gives you a sugar high and then you quickly crash. Okay, caffeine isn't much better but I'd rather have caffeine than sugar.

"Morning," I turn at the sound of Kadyn's voice. Noah the toad boy is sitting in the palm of his hand as he enters the kitchen.

"Are you going to just take him everywhere?" I ask as I nod toward the toad.

Kadyn looks at the toad and then looks at me. "Of course, I can't have him escaping or something kidnapping him,"

"Toadnapping," I correct.

"What?" He asks with an adorably confused expression.

"Toadnapping," I repeat. "It's called toadnapping. He's a toad so they would be toadnapping,"

Kadyn does not look impressed at all. In fact, I think it ticked him off a little. He even huffed and stomped to the fridge. He opens the freezer and pulls out the Eggos waffles. I watch as he sets Noah on the counter next to the toaster. I grimace but try to ignore it. I move over to him and grab my own two Eggos and pop them in the other side of the toaster. Good thing we have a double toaster so we can both toast two at a time.

"We are outside whenever you are ready" I jump at the words floating inside my head.

"Shit," I say as I stumble in fright a bit.

Kadyn raises an eyebrow at me. "Have you finally lost it?"

I glare at him. "I'm not used to this mate link yet,"

"Isn't it just like our family and pack link?" He questions. "They speak inside our head all the time,"

I shake my head. "No, this is different. Besides, our family and pack don't use the link that often. But my mates seem to think it hilarious to scare the shit out of me every time with it,"

"So," He says as he leans his hip against the counter. "You're mated now? On the first night of meeting them? Wow, Alaska, I never knew you would work so fast,"

I shake my head as the toaster pops. "We're not mated, not exactly. We only marked each other,"

"That's still pretty fast," He says as he takes his Eggos out of the toaster. You only met each other yesterday,"

"It was an accident," I say as I rub the back of my neck.

"How do you accidentally bite someone and send your marking essence into them?"

I huff as the toaster for my Eggos pops. "I said some things that made them super possessive," I try to play it off as nothing as I take my Eggos out of the toaster.

Kadyn spreads peanut butter all over his while I spread butter and jam on mine.

"I'll be out in maybe three minutes," I say through my mate link.

"Three minutes?" I can hear Theo's whine through our link.

"Take your time, Alaska," Alijah says right after. I'm sure he's scolding his brother right about now.

I laugh to myself as I drink the rest of my terrible tasting coffee and chase it down with some yummy butter and jam-covered Eggos.

"Kadyn, I don't think you should go to school today," Kadyn and I both turn at the sound of dad's voice.

"And why not?" Kadyn asks already on the defense. "Are you afraid I'll turn the whole school into toads?"

Dad sighs as he shakes his head. "No, Kadyn, I just meant we have to figure out how to turn Noah back into a human sooner rather than later,"

Kadyn shakes his head. "I don't think I should miss school, though. What if people get suspicious that both me and Noah aren't there?"

"Noah was a bully to you, so why would anyone think you were together just because neither of you is in school?" I question confused.

Kadyn glares at me. "Someone might, okay?"

I throw my hands up in the air in surrender. Kadyn is definitely on edge about this whole thing, not that I can blame him, I'd be just on edge if it were me in his position.

"Kadyn, I think one day of you both being absent will be okay," Dad says. "You hardly ever miss school, so you'll be fine,"

"Exactly, I never miss school, and then suddenly we both do on the same day?"

"Can I stay home too?" I ask.

Dad looks at me with slanted eyes. "And why would you need to skip school?"

"I can be very helpful with this adventure we're having," I say with a grin.

"No, you'll just annoy me with your stupid jokes," Kadyn grumbles.

I gasp and clutch my chest. "You wound me, brother, my jokes are not stupid,"

"Yes, they are," Kadyn snaps as he takes a step closer to me. "You think my struggling is funny and you make jokes out of it,"

I can't stop the laughter that bubbles out. "I can't help it that you give me such good reactions,"

"Alaska, go to school," Dad grumbles as he wipes a hand down his face.

"But, dad, I'm serious, I could be a lot of help,"

Dad rolls his eyes and takes the few steps to me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and then drags me out of the kitchen.

"Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?" I ask as I try not to drop my breakfast.

Dad opens the front door and pushes me out of it. Then, he picks my backpack up from the floor by the door and shoves it into my chest. "Goodbye, Alaska, have a good day at school,"

"Dad," I whine. "I could be very helpful,"

"No, you'll just make stupid jokes that piss Kadyn off. I'm trying to keep him in a good mood so we can figure this out, so you out of the way is a good thing,"

My jaw drops in disbelief. "You just want to get rid of me?"

"Oh, look, your mates are here," He says as he nods at something behind me. "Tell them they can keep you until dinner tonight, it will give us time alone with Kadyn and you some time with your mates,"

"Wait, you're giving me permission to stay out with my mates?"

"Yes, Alaska, so take advantage of it while I allow it,"

I grin wide and look over his shoulder. "Bye, Kadyn, have a good day! Bye, Noah, I hope they fix you real soon!"

Dad sighs exasperatedly and points behind me. I laugh as I adjust my backpack in one hand and my breakfast in the other as I turn around. A white Jeep sits idling behind the police cruiser that dad drives for work. I raise an eyebrow at the Jeep. Interesting. My grandparents like Jeeps. I wonder if either Alijah or Theo likes Jeeps or if it's just a vehicle they got. My vehicle was one of the only vehicles available for me to choose from, I didn't get much of a choice when I got my vehicle.

I grin and make my way over to the Jeep. Alijah gets out of the passenger side and opens the back door for me. I smirk at the gesture he makes for me to get into the vehicle. I glance over my shoulder to find my dad watching me like a hawk. I know he's fighting with himself right now to let me go with my mates. I may be eighteen now but I'm still his child so it must be super difficult for him to adjust to the idea of me growing up. He's always hated the fact that I am growing up and he's always dreaded the day that I would meet my mates. And my poor father not only had to deal with both my mates showing up, but also all three of us marking each other on the same day. And then Kadyn's drama on top of it all is just the cherry on top. My poor parents.

Alijah slides into the backseat next to me once I get in. Theo is the one driving and he currently sits twisted in his seat so he can look at me. I feel my cheeks heat up a little at the intense look he gives me. I wave shyly at him.

"Hi," I mutter.

"Good morning, little mate," He replies with a grin.

"Yes, good morning," Alijah says from next to me.

"Top of the mornin'," I grin.

Theo grins even wider before twisting so he sits in his seat properly. "Where to, little one?"

I pout at his words. "Okay, not that I don't like it or anything, but I'm not actually that much younger or smaller than you two," I inform them. "So, why do you call me little one and little mate?"

Alijah shrugs. "You fit the name I guess,"

I raise an eyebrow. "Again, I'm not that small or much younger than you,"

Theo laughs loudly as Alijah chuckles. "Where to?" Theo repeats. "We don't know this town yet. All we know is how to get to it,"

I pout but point in the direction of the Pack House. "To the Pack House," I say.

Theo turns in his seat to give me an odd look with a raised eyebrow. "You go to school at the Pack House?"

I can't help it as my cheeks stretch into a grin and I shake my head. "I forgot to tell Shiro I wasn't driving myself today, we carpool every morning,"

Theo frowns as soon as Shiro's name leaves my mouth. "Is Shiro the Asian guy you were at the Pack House with the other day?"

I nod my head. I forgot that they had seen me at the Pack House. "Yeah, he's Japanese,"

Theo clenches his jaw and I know he wants to say something else but he decides against it as he turns back around. Good boy, at least he knows well enough not to bad talk my best friend. He drives the car down the worn path in silence. Once we mate officially, I will be able to feel his exact emotions better, but right now through just our marks I can tell he is tense and upset. He doesn't want to meet my best friend at all, which makes me super sad.

"Hey, Theo, I'll let Shiro know he should find a new ride to school, okay? I'm sorry I forgot to tell him last night. Everything was just happening all at once last night that I forgot," I apologize.

Theo shakes his head. "That's not it, Alaska," Is all he says.

I chew my bottom lip for a moment. "Can you tell me what it is then? I really don't like this awkwardness so early into our relationship,"

"He's just a big baby," Alijah chuckles from next to me. "He's not really a people person,"

I snap my head to the side so I can look at him. "Excuse me? What?"

Alijah laughs at my confused expression. "Yes, Theo talks a lot and is outgoing, but only with people he's comfortable around. He's not very good with strangers,"

I'm the one frowning this time. Then, a thought occurs to me. "Is that why you haven't responded to the job offers at Google and Apple yet?"

Theo doesn't say anything but Alijah reaches forward and pats him on the shoulder. "He just needs a little more time with strangers before he's ready for something so big,"

"If I could work there on a solo team it would be fine. But they expect me to work in a team with other people. I'm much better with electronics than people," Theo pouts as the Jeep rolls to a stop in front of the Pack House.

"When I say he's a genius with electronics I mean he's a freaking genius," Alijah stresses. "When Theo gets into it, he starts talking code and math and it actually sounds like a different language. It spooks people sometimes. And when people aren't nice to their technology he sometimes goes off,"

Theo starts to mutter under his breath but I find it adorable. I find it adorable that he's so passionate about something. And that up to this point he has been so outgoing, especially in front of my family. He must have either been really comfortable or been making an effort to impress my family.

"Okay, Theo, I'll still let Shiro know," I say as I grab the doorhandle. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you guys or Shiro,"

As I'm hopping out of the car, I see Alijah slapping Theo on the back of the head. "Ow!" Theo whines.

"Hey, be nice to each other," I say as I give Alijah a look that hopefully shows how serious I am. "I'll be right back,"

I shut the door and then sprint to the front doors of the Pack House. The house is alive with people scattering around getting ready for the day. I find Shiro in the dining room eating breakfast. I slip onto the chair next to him and grab a piece of bacon off the plate in the center of the table. I usually eat breakfast at home, but sometimes it's nice to get something from the Pack House.

"Ohayo gozaimasu," Shiro greets.

"Good morning to you too," I say before biting into the bacon.

Shiro watches me for a moment before saying, "Do shita no?"

It takes me a moment to think about what this means but he's said it enough that it's somewhere inside my brain. Anytime I worry he asks it. He mostly asks me it when I'm worrying about Kadyn, but of course he doesn't know about Kadyn so I can't ever tell him properly.

When I finally remember what he just asked me means I reply with, "I have something to show you,"

"Interesting," He says. "Well then, let's go," He stands up from his chair and waits for me to do the same.

I slowly stand up and then grab another piece of bacon. We leave the dining room but I stop when we get to the front door. Shiro tilts his head to the side and watches me.

"Do shita no?" He repeats.

I shake my head and decide it's just best to let him see for himself instead of causing a scene beforehand. I open the front door and wait for him to walk out first. He narrows his eyes at me before hitching his backpack onto his shoulder and stepping out of the house. He looks around for my car but when he doesn't find it, he looks to me questioningly.

I grin at him and lead the way to the Jeep. The back door opens to reveal Alijah getting out and then Theo is next as he walks around the car. I watch their reactions closely to make sure they don't try anything with Shiro. They may be my mates but they are still wolves and wolves are hella jealous creatures by nature.

"Whoa," Shiro says suddenly and I watch as his nose wrinkles up. "Now I understand what's going on. I thought you smelled different this morning," He says to me before looking me up and down. Then, he looks to my mates and looks them up and down. "These must be the twins you speak of so often,"

I watch in amusement as both brothers' eyebrows shoot up simultaneously. They look surprised that I've spoken of them before. I laugh and step in front of Shiro.

"Yep, and they're already super jealous of you, so you better watch your back when I'm not around," I warn only half-jokingly.

"Watashi?" Shiro asks in surprise as he points to himself. "Why me?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Because you were my first kiss,"

Shiro winces. "Oh, right, sorry about that,"

I laugh. "I mean, I explained it to them and how it didn't mean anything to either of us, but they're still a little upset about it,"

"How did they even find out?"

"It may have slipped out of me during one of my many rambles," I say with an embarrassed grin.

Shiro shakes his head. "So, I will be hitching a ride with Selena from now on. I don't want to be in an awkward car with your mates who look like they want to kill me,"

"Wait, what?" I ask. "Selena? Really?" I'm actually offended right now.

Shiro shrugs. "You've got your mates now, Alaska, I don't want to be a third wheel, ehh," He looks at my two mates. "Fourth wheel, I guess,"

"But with Selena?" I shake my head. "You couldn't hitch a ride with anyone better?" I mimic the way he said hitch a ride.

Shiro chuckles. "Dude, chill, she won't do anything to me,"

I shake my head. "No, I won't let you. Not with her,"

Shiro sighs as he scratches his neck. "She's better now, Alaska, I promise,"

I shake my head furiously. "No, I don't believe it. If you think she's better that probably means she's just scheming. No, you can drive my car instead. I won't allow you to be alone with that person,"

"Alaska-," He starts but I cut him off.

"No!" I snap. Then, I point in the direction of my house. "You will take my car, Shiro. You stay the hell away from Selena, she's no good,"

Shiro knows he has no chance of changing my mind so he finally gives in and accepts. "Fine, I will take your car,"

"Do you promise to stay away from that girl?" I ask.

Shiro pauses for too long. I know it's a tall order to ask of him. I have to try at least. I shake my head in disappointment at his lack of an answer.

"Please, Shiro, I don't want to see you get hurt again. Just take my car from now on," I say and then get into the Jeep. I refuse to look in Shiro's direction.

It's awkward as Theo and Alijah get back into the Jeep. Neither of them says anything as Theo leaves the Pack House and heads for town. It's extremely awkward and I feel really bad about it. There's no need for my mates to be punished just because I'm mad that Shiro would even suggest anything with Selena.

With great courage, I silently sigh and say, "I'm sorry, you guys, I don't mean to be in a suddenly bad mood and make it awkward,"

"That's okay," Alijah says quietly from next to me.

"Are you going to be okay?" Theo asks from up front.

I nod my head as I catch his eye in the review mirror. "Yeah, I'm just worried about Shiro, that's all,"

"Who is the girl that upset you so much?" Alijah asks cautiously. He's probably avoiding saying her name in fear it will set me off again. I appreciate that a lot.

"Selena," I say with a growl. "She's three years older than us but she's been held back by two years. The school made a special arrangement for her to attend since she got a late start to her education back when she was a pup. Her parents didn't think she was ready for school so they kept her home, and they were right, she's smart but not book smart,"

"So she goes to school with you then?" Theo asks.

I nod my head angrily. "Unfortunately. At first, she was fine, and then suddenly she wasn't. It was like, a switch flipped inside her. Shiro and I used to be really good friends with her until she turned fifteen and had her first shift. She told Shiro that he was her mate and since we were only twelve we had no idea that she was lying. They became super close but Selena was toxic. She would play mind games with Shiro and emotionally abuse him. When I expressed my concern with Shiro he got defensive and said that his mate was just showing him tough love. And when Selena found out she started going after me,"

"Going after you how?" Both twins ask in unison. It amazes me that they can do that. I wonder if it's really a twin thing after all or if they mind link each other to communicate first.

"Emotionally. She thought she could bully me too and tear me down like she had Shiro. She couldn't break me, though, because my parents and grandparents are tough and raised me to be just like them. But Shiro didn't have the luxury of being raised so strong-willed as I had. It made it much easier for Selena to break him. She was downright racist but Shiro couldn't see it. He thought every time she said something offensive about him being Asian or Japanese and then laughed like it was all a joke. She would make fun of the way his eyes slant and how pale he was. She used to call him Snow White in a very condescending way. But Shiro fell for her smiles and laughs and didn't think she was being rude,"

Alijah removes his seatbelt and slides across the seat to be closer to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side. His lips pressing into my hair helps calm me and cheetah. His spicy scent wraps around me in a calming way so that I can relax into him.

"What happened when he shifted and realized she wasn't his mate?" He asks into my hair.

"Mine and Shiro's relationship was rocky at that point. I knew he was only pushing me away because of Selena and I knew he needed a friend more than ever. Selena made up all sorts of lies about me and fed them to Shiro on a silver spoon. She tried to sabotage our relationship so many times I lost count. And then when Shiro shifted for the first time and he realized she had lied about them being mates she tried to play it off as something being wrong with his wolf. He of course believed her at first and fell into a deep depression,"

I go silent for a while as I remember everything Shiro and I had to go through to keep our relationship. Of course, everything that happened has solidified our relationship to the point that nothing could tear us apart. At least, nothing but Selena. If Shiro chooses Selena after everything she put him through I'm not sure I could watch for a second time.

"I shifted soon after Shiro, and when Selena first saw my cheetah she freaked out. I was already dealing with trying to get the Pack to accept me. They knew I was a cheetah, but seeing my cheetah in person was something entirely different than just knowing. People were scared and judgmental. They thought I would attract unwanted attention to our Pack, along with Hunters. Shiro was dealing with his own crap so we both sort of drifted apart. That was until my pappoús locked us into my room together and told us to work it out. It took two days of being stuck together to figure all our crap out. Shiro finally realized how toxic Selena was and stayed away from her,"

"Until now?" Alijah asks hesitantly.

My jaw clenches as I shake my head. "No, I've known they've been talking for a while, but, Shiro has been very quiet about it. The fact that he just casually blurted out her name like that either means he really does believe she's changed or he's fallen for her mind games again. I really hope it's not the latter,"

"Anything we can do to help?" Alijah asks.

I shake my head. "I appreciate it, but no, Shiro is a big boy so he can handle himself. For the most part. If she's messing with his head again then that's something to worry about,"

"We are staying in the Pack House," Theo says as we enter the town of Newberry. "We could keep an eye on him for you,"

"From a distance, of course," Alijah says quickly.

My lips tug into a smile that I try to keep down. "Thanks, you guys, I really appreciate it,"

"Alaska," Alijah says.

"You're our mate," Theo says next.

"That means you are our number one priority," Alijah continues.

"So, when you are upset it concerns us," Theo says this time.

  "I'll be fine, probably," I add the ending as an afterthought. Then I let out a sigh and turn my head to look at Alijah. "I'll talk to Shiro today at school, we have a few classes together,"

"What time do you get out?" Theo asks.

"Normally at three, but if I passed my exam then I can get out at two,"

"Do you find that out today?" Alijah asks as he buries his nose in my hair.

"Hopefully," I reply. "Take a left up here," I instruct Theo. "My school is up the hill to the right,"

"Got it," Theo answers to let me know he was paying attention to my directions.

"Your stress is pouring out of you, Alaska," Alijah mutters into my hair. "It concerns me,"

I grab his hand that rests on my shoulder and give it a squeeze. "Jeez, you think this is bad? Good thing you guys didn't get here a week ago when I was taking most of my exams," I let out a relieved breath of air at finishing them. "I was hella stressed last week that I couldn't even sleep properly,"

"Yes, good thing," Alijah agrees.

"We would have probably dragged you out somewhere so you could sleep," Theo says next.

"And we would have been a distraction, too,"

I snort. "I don't know, ya'll could have sat close by so we could mind link and you guys could just help me out on the questions I didn't know," I say jokingly.

Alijah pulls away to give me a very disappointed look. "Are you suggesting we help you cheat?"

I burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding, jeez, I'm not that kind of person. I study hard and do my best on the harder questions. I swear. Although, if I can't pass Spanish, I can't graduate,"

"What happens then?" Theo asks as he pulls the Jeep to a stop.

"If I can't pass? I have to take it again over the summer. I won't get my diploma until I pass the stupid class. Spanish is super hard for me. I understand Japanese better than I do Spanish,"

"Does Shiro teach you Japanese?" Alijah asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah, well, not really. He has a tendency to speak English and then throw in Japanese terms. But when he speaks in Japanese he never adds in English words. I've picked up on things just from that. No way can I go to Japan and understand the locals, though, I can't understand full sentences yet," I scrunch up my nose in irritation. "Foreign languages are tough for me to get a grasp on,"

"I took Spanish, I could help you," Theo says.

I grin wide at him as he's now turned in his seat again. "Really? That'd be great! I found out last night that my brother can apparently speak Spanish fluently. Apparently, it's one of his gifts, to understand foreign languages easier. I'm going to try and convince him to tutor me too,"

"When is the exam?"

"Next week," I whine. "And I need all the help I can get,"

"Then let's study tonight," Theo says giddy.

"Are you sure you won't distract him instead?" Alijah asks accusingly.

Theo grins at his brother. "Academics first, play time later,"

I turn just in time to see Alijah rolling his eyes. "You mean you won't be there too?"

He shakes his head. "Mika is having his own problems that grandpa isn't well enough to deal with right now. I'm going to take Mika to dinner tonight to hopefully distract him from everything that's going on. He wants to go to a park, also, so we might go there,"

I pout as he tells me this. "So, I won't see you today?"

Alijah's lips tug up into a small smile. "When you look at me like that it makes it very difficult to stay away,"

Theo laughs loudly. "You can still talk to him, it's not like you're leaving the state or anything,"

Alijah growls lowly at him. "Hush, you pain in my ass,"

Theo waggles his eyebrows suggestively. And that is when my mind goes to naughty forbidden places. Places where Alijah and Theo are in taboo situations with me in the middle. Thoughts that I shouldn't be having but do. And I wonder if anything my mind is coming up with actually happens between them. Or if it ever will with me in the equation now. I'm way to embarrassed by my own thoughts to voice those kinds of questions, though. I will just have to wait and see what happens when they are more comfortable with me. I wouldn't be against anything my mind just came up with even if Theo and Alijah are blood related. They are both my mates and I see nothing wrong with it. But Theo and Alijah aren't mates with each other, which makes it a little awkward. It would have been a lot simpler if all three of us were mates and not just me being the mate.

"Are you okay?" Alijah asks as he squeezes my shoulders.

My cheeks feel as if they are on fire. I cannot believe I was having such dirty thoughts with them right there! There's no way I am voicing what I was just thinking. I might very well scare them off right in the beginning.

"I'm okay," The cracking of my voice gives away that I am in no way okay. Alijah raises a curious eyebrow but I shake my head and silently hope he doesn't ask anything more, or read my mind.

"Okay, I'll be here early then," Theo chuckles. Then, he squeezes between the two front seats and hops into the back. "Make room," He says a little to late. Alijah scoots closer to me to make room for Theo.

"Did you have to do it that way?" Alijah grumbles. So far, this is the most brotherly I've seen them act.

"Yep," Theo says with a grin. "I didn't want to make a scene outside,"

Alijah rolls his eyes. "So, you instead choose to squish us,"

"You know you liked it. Come on, Ali, you can thank me for how close you both just got,"

Alijah huffs before gripping me around the waist and pulling me onto his lap without warning. I squeal from the shock of it. As my ass makes its home on his lap with my knee in between both brothers my cheeks flame hotly. And then, Theo had to add to my embarrassment as he lifts my knee and places it between his legs as he scoots closer.

"Okay," I stress out. "So, that just happened,"

Both of my mate's chuckle with darkening eyes. They really look like they are staring at their prey right now. I lick my dry lips nervously and immediately regret it at the sound of two deep growls and two sets of eyes trained on my mouth. Okay, note to self, don't lick lips around mates unless you want to be eaten.

And eaten I am as both brothers go for me at the same time. And somehow, they make it work as they each take a half of my mouth. Two tongues dart out to wet my mouth further before Alijah claims my mouth fully and Theo claims my throat. I gasp as Theo's teeth nip at my skin just enough to draw a few beads of blood, giving Alijah access to my open mouth. And as his tongue sweeps the inside of my mouth my hands move up to grip his shirt tightly in an attempt to stay grounded.

I pull slightly away from Alijah's mouth "Don't-," I say before he captures my mouth again. I whimper into the kiss before I manage to push him away a little. "Don't mark me," I pant.

Theo growls into my throat that he currently sucks on. Apparently, he doesn't like being told not to do something.

"I mean it, I don't have any extra pants," I warn him.

"Then I guess you can't go to school if you have no pants," Theo says with a low growl into my throat.

"Theo," I pant as Alijah moves his mouth to the other side of my throat. I gulp from all the sudden emotions taking over my body right now. Goddess, I want them to mark me so badly. I hate telling Theo no just as much as he seemed to hate hearing it. "I have an exam today,"

Theo growls into my throat as his arm snakes around my back and then he yanks me onto his lap instead. I gasp in surprise and that gives him the opportunity to plunge inside my mouth. Alijah growls about me being taken away but he doesn't do anything about it. Instead, he wraps his arm around me and then attacks my neck again. I whimper and lean into Theo. The emotions and sensations running rampant through me right now have me hating myself for telling Theo no. Goddess, I want both brothers to mark me so badly right now.

They never said anything about me not marking them, though. So, I grip the side of Theo's head and then yank it down so I can have access to his throat and before he knows what's happening, I pull away from his mouth and sink my teeth deep into his neck. He let's out a growl as he pushes my head further into his neck. And then, I reach around and pull Alijah out of my neck right before Theo bucks up into me with a grunt, letting me know he just released. Then, I yank Alijah to me and sink my teeth into his neck. He let's out a growl as his hand lands on my thigh, a little too close for safety. And when my essence flows into him, he let's out a fucking sexy groan that almost has me cumming on the spot.

When I pull away and open my eyes, I find both brothers staring at me as they pant. My cheeks flame hotly with embarrassment. Goddess, I never knew I would be one to take charge like that. I always saw myself as a submission cheetah rather thana dominant. I've always liked the idea of having my partner tell me what to do and take care of me. And when I fully understood what having two mates meant it got me all kinds of excited. I was positive that since my mates were wolves that they would be the dominant ones in the relationship. And I was absolutely thrilled about that. But I keep surprising myself as much as I surprise them. And yet, my two very dominant wolf mates allow me to take control of them like that. I always imagined some kind of sexy punishment. And as they stare at me with wide eyes, I can't help but imagine all kinds of ways they could punish me.

"What happened to no marking?" Theo asks breathlessly. And I find that breathlessness fucking hot. I managed to take his breath away.

I smirk as I try to keep my sudden embarrassment hidden. "Are you complaining, Theo?"

I watch his Adam's Apple bob as he gulps. "Not a chance,"

"Good," I say with that smirk. "You might hurt my feelings if you say you have a problem with my mark," I change to a pout. "Besides, I said you couldn't mark me, you never said I couldn't mark you,"

Alijah chuckles as he runs his thumb over my neck, right where he was sucking just a moment ago. It's the spot you mark and it makes me shiver. "He has a point, little brother," He chuckles.

Theo lifts his lip in a silent growl, probably at being called little brother. Then, he takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye. "I want to mark you even more now,"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know what to tell you," I say. "I really do have an exam I can't miss and I don't have any spare pants. I finished PE so I don't have anything here anymore. Besides, you can have that marking as a reminder of me while I'm gone,"

Theo let's out a growl as he pulls me into his throat, and then he licks at my neck, making me shiver. "I'd rather mark you so others know you are mine,"

"Mm," Alijah hums in agreement as he pulls my head up from his brother's neck. "Yes, the more you are marked the stronger the scent gets. And since we're not properly mated yet this marking is all we have. All these unmated wolves here will be able to pick up on our scents, but that might make them go crazy. You live in a wolf pack so I'm assuming you understand the behaviors of unmated wolves,"

"Especially unmated male wolves," Theo adds.

"Yes," Alijah says before slowly leaving a wet trail along the length of my neck. "Jealousy and dominance come into play with unmated males. They may smell our scent on you but that could make them want you even more. They know the scent means you are taken but not completely, and they go crazy wanting to be the one to win,"

"Which means we are worried that someone will try to take you completely," Theo growls dangerously into my throat. I know that growl wasn't for me, though, and for whoever might try to take advantage of me.

I sigh and pull away from the both of them. "Okay, I hear you and I understand, but do try to keep in mind that I'm not human. I'm just as strong as your average wolf with the same heightened abilities. But the difference between me and a wolf is that I'm faster," They both make faces like they want to argue so I give them a raised eyebrow that silences them. "One of these days soon let's have a race, okay? I'll prove to you that I'm faster. No one but my father has ever beaten me in a race. It's literally in my DNA to be faster than you wolves. No offence to you two," I stroke both of their chins as if to make up for the insult to their entire species. 

"But, Alaska-," Theo starts but I cut him off by gently pressing my lips to his.

"Shush," I say.

"Alaska-," I silence Alijah the same way, my lips covering his mouth.

"I said shush," I say against his lips. "If you are that worried," I say as I pull away. "Give me your numbers and I'll text you guys if I'm in trouble,"

Alijah frowns as Theo pouts. "Could you try calling instead?" Theo asks.

Alijah finally gives in. "Always try to mind link us too,"

I nod my head. "Will do," I say as I pat the top of his head. Then, I catch the wet blood still on his neck. I look to Theo and find the blood still on him as well. "Hold still," I say before slowly lapping up the blood on Alijah's throat. The mark is still there partly so I lick it to help it along. A mating mark is one of the only wounds that take longer to heal on us.

Once I have cleaned up Alijah's throat I move to Theo's. I gently lick at the mating mark and allow it to heal before cleaning up all the blood. Theo grips at my hips tightly as I feel Alijah's fingers digging into the hair at the back of my head. When I'm satisfied with how his neck turns out I pull away and lick my lips. If a human were to see me lapping up their blood, they might think me insane or a wannabe vampire. But to us supernatural creatures, it's very normal to clean our mates' wounds and clean up their blood this way. Our saliva has healing properties for a reason. And our mates blood tastes different to us. Blood and...semen... taste sweet to us, it's a biological way of making sure we aren't turned off by our own mate. Or in my case, mates.

Normally, blood would taste metallic and semen would be a little salty. But to our mates, it's sweet. I can only imagine and go off what others say about it, but to a vampire it's even better than just sweet. Apparently, blood can taste salty or sweet to them depending on what they like better. If they have more of a sweet tooth then blood and... semen... is sweet. But if they aren't really into sweets then the taste changes to their preference. And since a vampire's mate is their literal lifeline it makes sense that it would taste like something they enjoy. No one wants to be stuck drinking something they hate. And in order to survive a vampire has to drink from their mate. Well, as soon as they find their mate that is.

I don't think I would mind being a vampire, honestly. In a way, needing to rely on your mate to survive is sort of romantic. It's not clingy or desperate. It's romance. It's love. To trust someone else enough to let them drink your blood frequently is amazing. It shows that you care for your partner. It shows that you don't mind being their lifeline. Yeah, it sucks big time if a vampire's mate rejects them because then they pretty much die and become what movies think of them. But, once they get that first taste of their mates' blood, their very essence of life, it's an instant bond for the both of them. And I hear that a vampire's mate relies on them drinking their blood just as much as they rely on drinking it.

"What are you suddenly spacing out for?" Theo chuckles.

I blink a few times and shake my head to clear it. "Just thinking about how cool it sounds to be a vampire,"

Both of my mates frown deeply at me. I guess they don't like that idea as much as I do. I laugh nervously.

"Okay, hear me out," I laugh. "A vampire has to rely on their mate to survive, and I find that enduring. And when a vampire drinks from their mate for the first time it's an instant unbreakable bond between them both. I find it romantic,"

"Romantic," Alijah snorts.

I'm the one frowning this time. "I take it you don't like vampires very much,"

Alijah doesn't answer but Theo laughs. "He had a run in with one a while back. He still can't shake her off,"

"Her?" I question. "Someday soon, will you tell me about it?"

Alijah stares at me in silence for a while before he slowly nods his head in agreement.

I grin wide. "Okay, but what would you have done if I was a vampire?"

"I'd still love you," Theo grins. Just hearing the word love come out of my mate's mouth makes my stomach burst into butterflies. He must have noticed some kind of reaction out of me as he grins wider and leans in closer to me. His hot breath tickles my ear as he whispers inside it. "And I do love you now, too,"

Alijah growls but I don't know what for. And then, he pulls me away from Theo with a glare directed at his twin. "My mind would be completely changed," Theo says to me. "I can love you but hate others of the same kind,"

My cheeks flame hotly. "Don't tell me that too," I say in embarrassment.

He tilts his head to the side. "What?" He questions with a smirk. "Don't tell you that I love you?"

"We can't take back something that's been said already," Theo chuckles.

"Yes, so you'll just have to accept it," Alijah says. I am well aware of the whole love at first sight for us supernaturals, but it still makes me squirm.

I squirm on Theo's lap uncomfortably, which is a bad idea as Theo's eyes darken and he lets out a deep growl. "You better stop moving unless you really don't want to leave this Jeep," He warns.

Alijah is the one growling next, right into my ear. "I don't know, brother, I think he'll be fine to retake the exam,"

I gulp nervously. What are they even talking about? They cannot be talking about what I think they are talking about. It's way too soon into our relationship to even be mentioning that. But as I squirm even more without realizing it Theo bites the air in front of him with his canines extended. The sound of his teeth clicking together has me freezing.

"Stop!" He demands in a dominating voice that I've only ever dreamed of. And then I smell it too late. He's aroused and the scent is sweet. My mouth starts to water and I have a sudden urge to let my twin mates have their way with me.

"Sorry, Theo," I mutter mortified. I caused this, and although I find it flattering that I could turn him on, I didn't mean to. I was trying to avoid arousing him.

"Alaska," Alijah says in a strained voice. And then I understand immediately. It wasn't just Theo I accidentally aroused. "You have five seconds to make up your mind about leaving this vehicle,"

"One," Theo growls out.

"Two," Alijah says next.

"Three," Theo continues.

"Four," Alijah growls even deeper this time.

I move my ass then, literally. I jump off Theo's lap and open the door. I jump out of the vehicle into the sunlight that has shown itself more than when we first left the Pack House this morning. I turn around slowly to find both my mates glaring at me with dark eyes. I know they wanted me to stay but I can't fail more than one exam. If I fail one class, I can retake it over the summer, but if I fail two, we have to have a meeting with my parents to determine if I'm really ready to graduate or not. I have very little confidence in myself about passing Spanish on the first go, so that leaves no room to fail any other exam. 

"I'm sorry," I mutter embarrassed. "I really didn't mean to cause... that..." I mutter. "If I don't pass this exam then I might not graduate at all, which means less time together," I say to try and add them to the equation. Perhaps if I add them to the equation then they will let me off easier.

Theo slumps in the seat and glares at the floor. He looks like a child on the verge of a tantrum and I actually find it pretty cute. Alijah, on the other hand, runs a hand through his hair with an annoyed huff. I bite my bottom lip in shame.

"I'm sorry," I repeat.

"Good luck on the exam," Alijah says in a hard tone. Crap, I think I made him mad.

He then reaches over a sulking Theo to grab the door and pull it closed. I sigh in defeat as I turn around and head slowly for the school building. I feel extremely guilty about leaving them with blue balls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 316 31
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
866K 23.7K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
2M 79.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
26K 945 24
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...