your boyfriends a slut//zarry

By niazkiam

in which zayn and harry are dealing with the aftermath of their toxic relationship caused by harry's continuo... More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

twenty-three

1.3K 99 201
By niazkiam

i saw this meme and it's so harry and zayn lmao.

...

zayn sits by the corner of the restaurant where harry agreed to meet zeke. he's wearing sunshades and acting like he's focused on his phone when his eyes are fixed on harry.

harry's alone, waiting for his former step brother to show up. they've been through the plan over and over again. zayn hopes that nothing would go wrong even though the plan is relatively simple.

harry has an extra phone that he's going to try to record their conversation. he's going to try to get zeke to say anything that could implicate him.

sure, there's a less than half chance of zeke admitting anything and they just end up wasting their time, but they decided to follow through with it for these reasons.

first, the plan is low risk, which means that even though it goes wrong, the chances of it backfiring on them is low. they're in public and zayn is watching them in case it goes wrong.

second, zayn wanted to know what he looked like, so he could kick his ass when he finds him anywhere.

it's a low risk plan, so zayn shouldn't be worried but he can't help it. he feels like he's sending harry off to a wolf to get eaten. but he'll never let that happen.

his phone vibrates, he brings it out from his pocket. it's a text from harry.

harry: stop staring so much 😩 i can feel your eyes on me

he chuckles after reading the message. he was staring, but he couldn't help it.

zayn: im here to stare :p

zayn: plus you look good

zayn can see the moment when harry reads the text because he smiles at his phone. he can tell that he's blushing.

harry: you're so sappy

zayn is about to type out a response when he notices that harry quickly puts his phone down. he notices the figure walking closer to him and concludes that must be zeke.

he can't quite see his face yet, but his presence alone makes zayn angry. he wants to get up, punch him in the face and warn him from ever touching harry but he holds himself back.

he'll do that after they get what they need.

harry has an annoyed look on his face while zeke talks his ear of. so far, nothing interesting is happening yet though he can't hear what they're saying.

"zayn?" a familiar voice calls his name. he raises his head up and sees caleb in front of him. he frowns, he really wasn't expecting to meet him here. "what are you doing here?"

"hi caleb. um, now isn't a good time," zayn responds. this wasn't part of the plan at all.

"are you here with someone?" caleb asks. "is that why you've been ignoring my messages?"

"caleb," zayn interrupts him. "please, let's talk some other time."

caleb frowns. zayn glances over to harry which was a mistake because caleb notices the direction his eyes are staring at. he sees harry a few tables away.

"are you kidding me?" caleb raises his voice. "you're here because of him?"

"it's not what it looks like," zayn says. he knows that caleb is probably thinking that harry is on a date and zayn is the bitter ex stalking him.

"really? then explain then," caleb says.

"look, caleb. i don't have time for this," zayn says. "i know i've been shitty to you lately and i'm sorry."

"i don't want your fucking apology!" caleb raises his voice. he's loud enough that a lot of people around begin to stare at them. zayn hopes that harry and zeke didn't hear them or it might ruin their cover.

"can you please keep your voice down," zayn says.

"why? are you ashamed of me?" caleb says. "too bad zayn. you don't get to use me as a side character and go back to him. i won't let that happen."

"caleb, i'm sorry about how things ended between us. but we didn't work out, there's nothing i can do about that,"

"i'm just asking for one thing,"

"and i can't do that to you,"

"you were considering it before,"

"yes but things have changed. i thought about it and it's a bad idea,"

"so that's it then? you're done with me?"

"caleb... i'm sorry."

caleb starts to tear up and zayn feels so guilty but he can't let himself be distracted.

"it's not fair," caleb starts to cry. at this point, they've gathered more attention. people are giving zayn snide looks for making caleb cry. zayn decides to comfort him. "i would have given you everything."

"you deserve someone better," zayn says. he feels horrible, as he's consoling the person whose heart he broke, he's still thinking about harry. he decided to glance over to harry's direction, but when he looks there, he doesn't see them.

both harry and zeke are gone.

...

past

harry was practically shaking as he waited for zayn to walk through the door, knowing that as soon as he does, everything would be ruined. he hears his footsteps outside his apartment, and takes a deep breath.

zayn opens the door and walks inside the apartment. he has his bag with him, letting harry know that he came straight to his apartment and didn't bother going to the dorms.

he drops his bag on the floor and walks to give harry a hug, burying his head on his shoulder.

"i missed you," he mumbles. harry accepts his hug, making him temporary forget about what he's about to do. zayn leaves warm kisses on harry's skin.

he uses his leg to shut the door and instantly starts attacking harry's face with kisses. harry chuckles, pulling him away from him so he can talk.

"i missed you too," harry says. he remembers what he has to do and his heart breaks, zayn doesn't notice and tries to kiss him again. "zayn, i have to tell you something."

"tell me later," zayn says, bringing harry closer to him and kissing him. harry nods, he's going to ruin things when he tells him so he might as well enjoy the last moment with him. it's selfish, he knows but he's never experienced the kind of love he has with zayn anywhere.

harry decided to kiss zayn on his lips, and deepens it. zayn hums around the kiss, placing his hand on harry's waist.

"this isn't what i had in mind," zayn mumbles. "but i'm not complaining."

it isn't what harry had in mind either, he shouldn't let it get to where it's going, but he can't resist zayn. he lets zayn lead him to the bedroom.

soon, they find themselves completely naked and harry is laid on the bed as zayn pleasures him. zayn lathers his fingers in lube as he begins to open harry up.

"did you play with yourself while i was gone?" zayn asks in a teasing voice, but it only make harry tenses. he just had sex with someone last night, he's an absolute idiot.

he pulls away from zayn.

"harry, i was just teasing," zayn says, noticing the distraught look on harry's face. harry places his face in his hands. "what's wrong?"

"i'm sorry," he says, tears dropping out from his eyes.

"you have nothing to be sorry about, we don't have to do anything if you're not in the mood," zayn says, thinking that harry was upset about sex.

"you're making this harder for me," harry says to himself. "zayn, there's something i need to tell you."

"what is it?" zayn asks, sitting next to harry. he also has an anxious look on his face, harry wonders if he's already guessing what he's about to say.

"zayn, i-" he forms his fingers on both hands into fists and closes his eyes, deciding to just say it once and for all and get it over with. "i slept with someone else."

absolute silence. harry can hear the sound of his own heart beating. he opens his eyes to look at zayn, and zayn is sitting still, just looking at his hands. but harry can see that he's shaking. he feels like the worst person on earth, he is the worst person on earth.

"zayn? please say something?" harry whispers.

"what do you want me to say harry?" zayn says, being too calm that it scares harry. he would have preferred it if zayn was yelling at him, anything but this.

"i don't know," harry says. "yell at me, call me names, just anything."

"why?" zayn asks. "why did you do it?"

"i can't answer that," harry whispers.

"why harry? i think i deserve a fucking answer," zayn raises his voice for the first time. harry flinches, zayn is angry, of course he is and harry can tell how much he's let him down.

"i-i was lonely, he was there and y-you weren't answering your phone-"

"so it's my fault?" zayn interrupts him, snapping at him. "i wasn't answering my phone so you fuck someone else? what the fuck?"

"no," harry shakes his head, tears falling down his face.

"then what? why did you cheat on me?" zayn says, his voice breaking at the end of his sentence. he's crying too, his eyes are sad and also full of anger. "why wasn't i good enough for you, harry?"

"you are! you're the best person i could ever have, the problem isn't you," harry says, feeling worse that zayn is blaming himself. "the problem is me, i'm the one that cheated. i'm not good enough for you zayn."

"it hurts harry," zayn says. "it hurts so bad. even now, all i want to do is hold you in my arms to comfort me. but you've ruined everything."

"zayn, i'm so sorry," harry says, wiping away his tears. he feels terrible at how distraught zayn is.

zayn gets up on his feet. "i hope you find what you want harry. don't try to contact me."

"please," harry sobs louder. "please don't leave me."

"what did you expect to happen harry? i can't even stand to look at you," zayn shakes his head. "i understand what this relationship meant to you now, so it would be better for the both of us if you left me alone."

"what am i supposed to do without you?" harry asks.

"go meet whoever you fucked. i hope it was worth it," zayn says, walking away from harry. harry watches him leave, feeling like stretching his hands and pulling him towards him but he decides to let him go.

he deserves this. but it still hurts.

...

this chapter is actually not complete. but i decided to update it cuz it's been a while. i hope each and everyone of you are doing good, thanks for always supporting!

also i just republished my old book called 'muse' please check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.6K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
3.8K 169 4
Just read and find out.
45.3K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow
744K 30.8K 43
Louis is a stubborn intern, Zayn and Harry are his wealthy employers with a thing for twinks.