๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ (๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š...

By ISAGISBABYGORL

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ’. ๐˜/๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.

2.4K 110 40
By ISAGISBABYGORL

Y/N's POV

"PIECK!!"

The Armored Titan ran to save her but then a Titan slashed his face with its sharp claws.

Porco? Wait - That's Porco's Titan!

I couldn't waste time and tried to make my way over to the Cart, but then a Titan came from behind and lunged at me.

Now that's Marcel's Titan... Huh?

Confusion took over my brain, causing me to be distracted, and Jean had to save me by aiming a thunder spear at the Jaws.

"Thanks!" I said.

"We need to get Armin back!! That's the only way out of this unless we all die here!!" Levi said.

Connie shot a thunder spear at Porco's Jaw Titan, freeing Reiner from struggle.

"LET'S GO!!"

I looked at the Cart's motionless body. I need to get out of here with them so just hang on a little longer for me, Pieck.

"HURRY!!"

"Keep looking forward!! Don't mind the Titans behind you!! We need to escape!!"

I'm sorry but I have to look behind to watch my back! I noticed a rabbit kind of Titan reaching out to grab me and swung my hammer.

Focus on yourself, focus on yourself, focus on yourself. Do that if you want to live, y/n.

But Reiner's getting slammed by a wolf looking Titan! It's OK, Mikasa and the others will help and handle them!

Then I turned around.

"Bertholdt?!"

He grabbed Reiner and I, both of us unable to do anything against a Colossal Titan like him, as he brought us closer to his mouth to most likely eat us.

"REINER!!"

"Y/N!!"

Is this the end...? I couldn't do anything.

No wait. I exited my Titan at the nape and Mikasa quickly grabbed me in time, Jean doing the same to Reiner who had also exited his Titan.

I watched as my Titan was squeezed and crushed, blood spurting out. Then the Colossal Titan threw my inert Titan to the floor, along with Reiner's. That was a close one...

"Sorry but there's no time to pause and take a break!!" Mikasa told me, and I nodded as she let me go and I used the vertical maneuvering gear on my own.

I watched her go off and slash the nape of a Titan that was about to eat a dangling Connie.

"I haven't done this in a while..." I said, and took out my blades.

I noticed a Titan closing in on Jean and Reiner and immediately stepped in and slashed its nape.

"Looks like their equipment is broken dammit..." I muttered.

"CONNIE!!" Mikasa yelled.

Oh shoot a Titan was closing in on him! I'm not gonna make it!

Levi stepped in and sliced the Titan's eyes, but got his leg cut in the process.

"CAPTAIN!!" Connie woke up and regained consciousness, seeing Captain Levi falling.

I grabbed Captain Levi and looked around me as we all stopped and observed the situation.

No way... There were too many. Too many shifters.

"BRING IT ON!!" Mikasa yelled out of rage. "I'M STRONG!! NO MATTER HOW MANY OF YOU ATTACK ME -"

"MIKASA!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!"

Mikasa turned around and we saw... a flying Titan!

"GRAB ON!!"

I released my anchor and let myself fall onto this flying Titan, with Captain Levi still in my arms, and the others did the same.

"I didn't think Titans could actually fly..." Annie's voice said. I looked up. "But there is one that can."

"Annie!" We all said.

"I'm glad I came," she said.

"Wait, what are you doing here Gabi?" Reiner asked.

"We can fight too!!" Gabi said.

"What about the -"

"The Azumabito ship sunk. Because of the impact of Falco's transformation," Annie said.

"Kiyomi-san was OK with it so we need to stop the rumbling and repay her kindness!" Gabi yelled.

"Falco... Do you remember our promise?" Reiner said.

"So how's Arm - I mean Pieck? She's not here," Annie said. I caught that.

"Pieck's been captured by the Titans. She's in trouble and we gotta rescue her," I answered.

"Annie. Please help us," Mikasa said.

"Your childhood friends love getting kidnapped," Annie joked in a sarcastic tone. I smiled. "Of course. I'll get him back no matter what."

I chuckled a little.

"What're you chuckling at?!" Annie snapped.

"Pieck's by the skull. She managed to wrap explosives around the Founding Titan's nape, but couldn't blow it up due to a War Hammer Titan stopping her," Reiner explained.

"We'll do both," Levi said. "One group will rescue Armin so we can use his Colossal Titan's explosion, and the other will go after Eren and attack the nape at the same time. Unfortunately, we can't be concerned about him any longer."

"But -" Mikasa started.

"But what Mikasa?!" Connie yelled. "We would've died if it wasn't for this flying miracle we're on!!"

"Yeah... Without having done a thing..." Jean said, a painful look on his face.

"I wanted to tell that idiot so much but... dammit," Levi sighed.

"I'm the same! I don't want to give up on Eren! But it's my fault the Captain's leg got hurt!" Connie looked like he was going to cry. "We're up against the Founding Titan here too!!"

"Mikasa... We need to kill Eren," Jean said.

The expression on Mikasa's face was so sad to see, and I can't imagine the pain she felt.

"Mikasa!" I said, pulling her shirt to get her out of it. "Don't think about it right now."

"Yeah, let's focus on saving Armin," Annie said. Of course she's worrying about her boyfriend.

"When I shot Eren's head, it went flying," Gabi spoke. "I remember seeing something jump out of his spine. Like a centipede or something. It was connected to his head. That's the Founding Titan. No wait... if it's the true nature of the power of the Titans... we might be able to see it again if we decapitate him."

Then I heard gunshots coming from where my father was.

"They're still at each other's throats?!"

"Watch out for projectiles!" Reiner told Falco.

I noticed ahead of us were War Hammer Titans with bow and arrows aimed at us. It felt kinda weird and strange when you were a War Hammer Titan yourself.

"NOW!! SPEED UP!! HANG ON!!"

Falco sped up and managed to dodge all incoming attacks from the War Hammers. Nice.

"You guys go help Armin and we'll come back later with Falco to help back you up!!" Reiner told Mikasa, Annie, and Connie.

We all jumped off.

"One more time," I said. I bit into my hand and triggered another transformation.

"Jean!! Reiner!! Y/n!!" Mikasa said.

"Don't die on us!!" Connie yelled.

I nodded and watched them fly off in the distance, off to save Armin.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🐇

If there's any questions you have for this fanfic, you're welcome to ask. I see a lot of confused comments and I definitely don't clarify things enough so that's my fault. But since this book is coming to an end soon because there's only one chapter of the manga left, I was planning on adding some bonus chapters at the end of y/n's backstory and time on Paradis Island 😙☺️

Also I'm just sharing whatever I find on Pinterest 👇

And um... why is this everywhere 👁👄👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 462 49
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข " ๐„๐ซ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ...". "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
177K 6.7K 32
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšโ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต-๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ? ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
571K 21.8K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...
314K 7.9K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...