Only Time Can Tell

By lolachick

When Hermione Granger is sent back in time to make the Dark Lord fall in love... It might not be with who she... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

6.9K 192 23
By lolachick

Toms POV

Vic and Hermione walked down to potions talking about how stupid that kid Jim's friend was for running into the pond.  We walked in and Professor Slughorne was standing in front of the room and talking to another professor.  We sat down and quietly talked to each other.  When they were done, the other professor left and Slughorn walked up to the board and wrote on it.  He then turned to us "Please turn to page 394.  We will be making a Anti-Paralysis Potion."  He said "boys with girls in groups.  Hmm  lets see Luke with Vic, Tom and Hermione, Jacob and..."He smiled evilly and turned to set his eyes on the one girl no one liked.  And when I say no one I mean it.  "Myrtle".  "UGH!!"  Jacob said quietly, but almost everyone heard and started laughing.  When we all were with our partners and had out the things we needed, Slughorn said "Well? What are you waiting for an invitation? Start!"  Half way into the lesson I picked up a slimy red frog leg we didn't need and tossed it at her.  She screamed so loud even the Gryffindors Fat Lady had to cover her ears!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
558K 30K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
373K 23.2K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...