Expect the unExpected🤱🏽.

By rerex313

heavy ona everything happens for a reason🤍. - i dont own any of the pictures used for this story! More

first link..
second link...
third link..
whats next...
whats next continued..
update:

a couple weeks later..

163 6 1
By rerex313

I woke up feeling so so sick to the stomach. I was just throwing up constantly.
"wats good with you" damarion said
"i dont know" i said
So he came over & we looked up my symptoms. everything that was popping up is "pregnant". I just knew I wasn't pregnant. I just cried.
"its ok ny" D said
"no its not" i cried. literally
"ima just go get you some test"
"ima get them electrical ones"
i just laughed because he's just so slow
Half an hour later-
he came back with the test. I went and took it.
my hands are shaking. im just so scared.. what ima do with a baby i thought.
He came in.
"You good" he said
"i dont know damarion" i cried
We waited. Both scared to flip the test over and see the results we were just silent.
I went and laid down.. I just couldn't look😩.
"mama come back, ill look first " he said
so u went back.
He flipped it. The first one was negative.
I felt relieved. Because in my head that just meant I wasn't pregnant.
Then he flipped the other one...

I broke down .
Damarion had just a blank stare.

Hope Yall enjoying☹️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
74K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...