Playing With Death

By KDaydAy41

A boy from another deminsion of the 21 centuary ends up in the world of Shinobi. With his strange abilities a... More

Oh shit
New Litterly
Where the hell am I
A bit of practice
Team 7
reality or A Dream
Annoying
These 'memories'
The difference
Wierd mankind encounters
A performance

Down the road of slow realization

1.1K 42 7
By KDaydAy41

I cough a bit to try an get rid of the itchy feeling in my throat. It had been like this for about a minute now but the itchiness slowly went away.
Realizing I was becoming bored quickly just sittin here looking at all the people move quickly, the panic in the air was hard to ignore but it's expected they're leader was taken so naturally people panic.
I don't remember the last time I seen such rush of people moving fast, couple were injured yet so many panicked and moved.

Deciding to get up and look around the area I was which was flooded with injured people. I must be in the hospital from Medical smell. Why had naruto placed me here?

I walked around a bit no really sure where I was heading  before I glanced an watched a group of people, who were medics- rush past me with a man, they were yelling urgently help the man asking people to help them but I'm not too sure what
they were asking.
I felt somebody suddenly tug at my arm surprising me, I hadn't seen anybody come up from behind me because I was looking at the panicking people
"Sir please if you could help us, y-your chakra it'll be of help the Lord kazekage's brother recover" she said very quickly and concerned
"I'm sorry come again?" I ask
"Can you help him?" She says pointing at the unconscious man being ushered away
"Uh yeah sur-"

"THANK YOU COME ALONG" she says dragging me with her and going to the room where a group of people swarmed around the man attempting to pump something in him.
"I Found someone" the lady says, who I've just now taken they're features in, which wasn't much she was covered head to now only her face being shown. She had a white long hat on and a long red gown as well which was also worn by the other nurses. The woman had light brown -dirty blond maybe- hair. Nothing out of the usual. The other lady had pale skin an bright orangish  hair while the other had my skin tone and her hair was hidden. Regular nurses.

"Alright let's start the exchange Chakra Transfer technique, just comply and we'll be able to go through this quickly and not bring harm to his body" she said taking my hand and placing it on his body

"Alright so..." she freezes and stares at my hand an I can see why, we'll not technically "see" but I can feel something leaving my  body an go into his, like he was taking something from me.
"Sir I had no idea you knew the chakra transfer" she says observing my hand but not only that she had noticed the injuries on kankuros body start fading which went unnoticed by me. A gasp came from the side of me by the brown haired woman, leaving a questioning gaze sent her way.

"I-is it safe to take off" I asked confused at all the dropped jaws

"Yeah it's good thank you" the brown lady says allowing me to take my hand, her gaze not leaving kankuros body.
.
The nice brown haired lady lead me out of the room while showering me with her thanks
"It's all right it was nice to help" I said casually shrugging still not sure what I did exactly
"No what you did was amazing you didn't even have to perform the Jutsu hand signs! Are you a medic" she asked her curiosity getting the better of her
"Uh no I'm not a medic nin" I smiled sheepishly and looking away from the sudden praise and question
"Wow! Have you ever considered being one you'd do awesome in the fields helping" she says making me nervously laugh
"Uh no not really" I said. Thank god I refreshed my Japanese because I'd be struggling to hold a simple conversation like this one right now.

"Oh, we'll before I head back in may I have your name? You can call me Sara" she says smiling brightly, what a cheery person she was
"Oh mines is-" I feel something shift inside and burn my throat slightly"Malachi" the words that I hadn't wanted to says were forced out of my mouth
'Malachi? Why did I say that, that's not my name' I think confused at what just happened but before I could correct my mistakes she's waving and hurrying back to treat others, leaving me to awkwardly wave back.

For a an hour or so I had just been sitting in the place-dining nothing- but that Force in my mind that forced me to that name the moment. My dumb slip up was leaving me confused.
I was gonna have a bunch of people me the wrong name. I began mumbling in English cursing myself at the weird mistake I had made.
"Never heard that language before what're you saying?" A voice beside me suddenly says startling me again. What's up with people and startling me.
"Huh oh you scared me" I said at the man beside me regarding his question and rubbed my chest to slow my heartbeat down.
"Oh my apologies but you didn't answer the question what were you speaking?" The man asked again, he had half a scarf across his face, tanned skin from the hot sun and two big red marks from the sun.
"It's called English I grew up speaking it but had to learn this language" I said half way lying because one I don't remember learning Japanese but just knew it.
He nods his head
"I'd like to you thank for saving my student, Malachi" he says calling me by that unusual name I had accidentally given away. I sighed as the name had started to spread.
"Hm? You mean the guy in that operating room? And since you now my name isn't it proper to give me your name" I said slouching against the seat I was in, still a lil upset about the name slip up.
"You can call me baki in my grace if saving my student" he says cooly.
"Lest go check on him shall we" he says standing up letting me follow behind him.
I simply nods

I stand in the doorway snickering as I watch some old lady try and pounce kakashi-I would've had a full laugh if Naruto hadn't gotten in the way-.
"To think we just got here and your already making problems" I say watching everyone's head snap to my direction

"I have no idea of what you speak of Izzak" he says not ignoring the confused look Baki sent me. I rolled my eyes and stand beside them viewing the boy from before but this time were in a different room.

"Baki what's he doing here?" An old man asked raising his brow.
"This is the man that helped stabilize Kankuro from before, an he's with them" he says glancing at kakashi throwing a arm around my shoulder.

He received a nod before they turn back to Sakura and held down "kankuro". Me an the others were hurried out so they could further work.
.
.
I watched Sakura and heard her speak talk about 'sasori' an his poison. It was interesting watching her break down his poison and work out an antidote. Clever girl she was. She's faster then any scientist I've read about, or maybe it's the fact that any normal human scientist wouldn't be able to that.
"Malachi" kakashi says from the side of me. I glance at him for a split second before looking back at Sakura.

"Wassup"

"As much as I don't really wanna do this your gonna have to tag along" he said sighing in disapproval
I raised my brow "what changed your mind?"
"Hokages orders" he mutters

'That lady really doesn't like me' I thought but also amused at the indignant look on Kakashi's face.
A man suddenly appears, a piece of cloth in his hand.
All eyes turned towards the man
"After searching his cloths we found this-" he holds up the cloth"-it must be sasori's.
He walks towards kakashi with a piece of cloth in his hand, handing it to Kakashi.
'Ah that's right cant kakashi's dogs sniff out smells, this'll make it easier to track down the people that took him' I thought to myself slowly leaving things together.
"We'll head out in a bit,
Still I have yet to figure out why this Gaara guy was taken to begin with.
.

We walked at a steady fast paste towards the entrance.
Everyone was on guard, eyes looking left an right for an sign of danger. Me however, I was actually a little confused on what exactly we were looking for. It felt like I was in a dream.. ya now ninjas and stuff weren't really apart of my daily life until about a month ago. An for a while I believed I was still dead but dreaming I start to convince myself that I was in a coma for a week or so maybe longer but now that I am actually doing it, it feels so different. It's like for real this time, I can tell that I'm in no coma or dream, this feels too real looks to real to be fake.
Was I really gonna have to fight villains and shit. Or would I wake up.

"Izaak" kakashi said my name bring me out of my thoughts .
I looked over at his one lazy eye and rose my eyebrows in question.

"Yes kakashi?" I question. He slowed to walk to match with mine.
" how are you feeling? Scared?" He suddenly asked
" yeah a little bit why? Ya worried for me" I smile a bit as he just blankly stared at me unamused.
"Ok I'm playin what's up for real?" I asked

"..are you scared?" He asked again in a hushed tone
"Of what?"

"Izaak are you afraid your gonna die" he says looking me in my eyes an I have pause a bit.
"Yeah I guess I don't really think about it, plus y'all here so not much to worry bout" I say in a making him stumble a bit
I looked back at him noticing that we have arrived at the gates
I looked at the new faces noticing I recognized one, Guy. That must be his team..
.
"We're close" Kakashi hound called out sniff the air. The more I stayed here the less surprised I became. I had to walk Kakashi dogs one time and I nearly pissed my pants when they started talking so now it's not as surprising.
I looked at Naruto and noticed the look of determination on his face, him an that gaara guy must be close but the conversation that old lady and kakashi had.
What's a Jin-juraki?
I listened to the old lady explain what a 'tail beast' was and surprisingly this time I wasn't the only confused one.
So this gaara guy had a tailed beast sealed inside of him..as well as Naruto. That's crazy, so that's why these guy were after gaara and they must be after Naruto too.

That explains his sad face, all the others will end up like gaara and Him too if not protected.

Still a little confused but I'll come to terms with it in a little bit
Two seconds tow fast and two seconds two slow
"It seems you've come" a voice said startling me My eyes came in contact with two people

A long blind headed ugly girl  with a robe
And a short guy that's looks like a doll
But that's not what caught my attention it's the red head guy with a tattoo on his head

Was that the Kazekage

Must be

Naruto glared at Those folks so hard I'm surprised they didn't die but no shocker they barely flinched

"So this is the the nine tails huh" the short one said

"Sasori and Deidara of the Akatsuki" sakura retorted

"Ah sasori danna were famous un"
His accent was weird

"Hm"

"Deidara what type of name is that" I mumbled feeling the foreign name on my tongue, hoping the girl wouldn't hear

"DEIDARA THE NAME YOUR GONNA DIE TO UN"  guess she heard. The more I look at ha' the more I question If 'she' is a she.

"Izaak" Kakashi said next to me

"I'm not dying to a ugly woman" I mumbled
Kakashi rolled his eyes hearing me.
"Focus" he handed me a pack of Kunai's which I attracted to my waist of my pants
The we're out my sight as fast as they appeared leaving behind the red head.

His pasty skin was like cracked sandstone. There's no way he could possibly be alive.
I watched everyone run after the Woman and Midget but my mind was still on the corpse. Gaara his name was? Wonder what it would've been like to meet you.

I watched as his body was picked up and taken.
I better get going kakashi and the e old lady  couldn't get that far.
.
They must've had split up which would explain why the other half of the team was gone.
Just Pink hair and the old lady.

Blinking I focus on the red head, Sasori I learned was his name was have a blast cuz he sure blasted me.
Id never seen anyone move so fast. Was that even possible? Was I even possible. Time when I'm alone to think I question if I'm really alive but then the aching burn in my heart and it's loud beating to my ears tell that I am and right know the pain in my lower stomach was proving me as much.

The burning stops, per usual it always does whenever I'm injured. This it's different I can feel myself lose consciousness but at the same time I wasn't my eyes were opened and they felt they were closing, they weren't.

This feeling felt familiar But I couldn't remember, I'd have to think about it later.
And as if I had slipped my mind blanked.
.
(?? POV)
He had seriously injured the idiotic boy. He hadn't thought much of him not understanding why they would tag him along.
Weakling like them? Defeat somebody like me. It was laughable.

He hadn't had his focus on the boy to even see when he got up but when he was standing his attention to him was little. The young girl was upping his game but not before making sure her teammate was alright.
There brief little conversation didn't matter to him. He should've payed attention because know he was confused. The hand of reassurance that he was alright and the nod of the girl before she rushed back at him.

It happens so fast he almost missed it. The sudden extra quickness of her? No the sudden fist ripping him apart? Nope the face of the girl is what..disturbed him, the way it perfectly matched the boys face was disturbing.
The face of a mad man.
That would be his last thought.
The next of his images would be black for eternity.
.
.

Sakura panted heavily eyeing the mess made around her. But that wasn't what she was paying attention too.
'When had she been smiling' she thought to herself rubbing her hurting cheekbones.
Brushing off the confusing events she rushed over to 'izzak'
She could've swore he was fine.
"Izzak!" She called out yet he hadn't responded only looking around confused, like he was searching for who she was talking too. She ignored this and check for wounds only to see nothing but a light scar of where Sasori hit.

Her eyes narrowed
'Healing ability?' She thought to herself before helping him up.
She wanted to talk to him about what happened and if he had seen anything but was cut off short, remembering the mission.

.
They rushed towards the huddle of people surrounding Gaara.

She tried to turn her attention towards his fully but it kept drifting back to 'Izzak'. She looked over and watched closely at him and Her sensai talk about something.
She wants to ignore it and go back to the grieving people of theyre fallen leader, her attention turning on Lady Chiyo, she'd have to ask him about it later.

.
(M- POV)
I stared at the red head somehow come back alive? I wonder was he like me. Bound on this earth through connect but no? He wasn't brought back by exchange. The old woman had somehow given up her life for his. Grief for more grief.

An uneasy feeling gathered through his stomach as watched them cry.

"Izzak" Kakashi called from beside me.
I'd have to clear up later on why to they're calling me that. I'd have to clear up a lot of things, why was He back? Why were We back?  For know I'll go along before He wakes up an gains control again.
"Yes?" I asked cheerily like I used too so I could see the emotion twist on his face at the memory of how we used to be.

He begins to talk but I can feel him wakening up, tiring me. I lean on his silvered haired shoulder , feeling myself go slack as I go to sleep and he awakes.
.

.

.

(Izaaks pov)

I woke up in a room with hospital clothes on again. Wonder what happened
"Seems your awake" a voice next to me says like before
I gaze over to Kakashi sittin in the seat reading that trifling book.
"Don't you wanna anything else? Why that one?" I ask
"Hm, awake and already questioning me? Typical you" he says flipping on to the next page.
I took my eyes and sigh before sitting up
"Be careful you've been out for a day, first mission and you suffered from chakra exhaustion"
He says but ignore it and stand up anyways. Im feeling kinda hungry and most importantly confused.
"What happened?"I ask
Without looking up he explains to me What happened to the Kazekage.
Humming with a nod as I gathered what had happened.
I look out the window at the new landscape. I've decided I'll ask Sakura what had happened.
.
And on timing the door opens making me look over at who all had entered
Brown meets Green and He couldn't help himself from asking
"What happened?"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
185K 11.8K 45
ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ψ©Ω‹ Ω…Ψ§ ΨͺΨ£Ψͺي العائِلة Ψ£ΩˆΩ„Ψ§Ω‹ΨŒ Ψ¨ΨΆΨ¬ΩŠΨ¬Ω‡Ψ§ΨŒ ΩˆΨ­ΩΨ³Ω‡Ψ§ΨŒ ΩˆΨ­Ψ±ΩˆΨ¨ΩΩ‡Ψ§ الدائِمة Ψ±ΨΊΩ…Ψ§Ω‹ ΨΉΩ† أمانِها المُسΨͺΩ‚Ψ±ΨŒ Ψ¬ΩŠΨ΄Ωƒ المُΨͺءدي، Ω…Ψ­Ψ·Ψ© Ψ₯ΩŠΨ΅Ψ§Ω„ΩƒΨŒ Ω…Ω„Ψ¬Ψ£Ωƒ Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ¦ΩΩ…ΨŒ ΩˆΩŠΩ‚ΩŠΩ†Ωƒ Ψ§Ω„ΩˆΨ­ΩŠΨ―ΨŒ...
233K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
165K 244 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm