A Melody With You ~ Saimatsu...

By aSilentPassion

A Hopes Peak Academy without despair? Shuichi Saihara and Kaede Akamatsu are first years at Hopes Peak Academ... More

Ultimate Pianist - Chapter 1
Detective Akamatsu and Saihara on the Case! - Chapter 2
Ultimate Detective - Chapter 3
Believe in Yourself - Chapter 4
Getting to Know You - Chapter 5
A Duet Together - Chapter 6
1st Year Ultimate Students - Chapter 7
Maki Roll- Chapter 8
Date - Chapter 9
Confession - Chapter 10
Pianist and Adventurer - Chapter 11
Training - Chapter 12
Tension - Chapter 13
The Truth Behind Your Lies. - Chapter 14
A Melody With You - Chapter 15
Relationship - Chapter 16
Short 1 ⭐ - Iruma's New Invention
Double Date - Chapter 17
To get the Astronaut and Assassin Together - Chapter 18
Short 2 - Shuichi's Love Hotel Event
Class Representative - Chapter 19
Shipping - Chapter 20
Our True Feelings - Chapter 21
Ultimate Hang Out - Chapter 22
Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa - Chapter 23
Short 3 - Meeting You Again
Meeting the Cast - Chapter 25
Mr. Shirokuro - Chapter 26
Day Two - Chapter 27
Disaster - Chapter 28
Short 4 ⭐ - Pool Troubles
Investigation - Chapter 29
Our Class Trial - Chapter 30
Short 5 - Reality Dating Show
Our Getaway Conclusion - Chapter 31
The Calm Before The Storm - Chapter 32
Short 6 - A Special Present For a Special Pianist
Dawn of Despair - Chapter 33
Endeavor - Chapter 34
Only I Deserve The Pain - Chapter 35
Short 7 - Little Saihara
Short 8 ⭐️- Kiss The Girl
Decrescendo from Hope - Chapter 36
Crescendo into Despair - Chapter 37
Without You - Chapter 38
Three Words - Chapter 39
Goodbye to the Past - Chapter 40
Short 9 - Hanahaki
Moving On - Chapter 41
Evil Organization? - Chapter 42
Cheating - Short 10 ⭐
Planning - Chapter 43
Before the Festival - Chapter 44
Practice - Chapter 45
Motivation and Rivalry - Chapter 46
Comfort - Short 11 ⭐
Sports Festival - Chapter 47
Class Events Part 1 - Chapter 48
Class Events 2 - Chapter 48.5
Unwanted Memories - Chapter 49
Unwanted Memories Part 2 - Chapter 49.5
Special Spot in My Heart - Short 12

Hopes Peak Getaway - Chapter 24

1.5K 26 61
By aSilentPassion

The next day at school, Saihara and Akamatsu walked in to see the new couple talking to each other. Harukawa was sitting at her desk while Momota was sitting on the desk, talking about something about space. 

"Yoo, sidekick!" he waved to Saihara.

"Hey Momota!" Saihara waved back. Akamatsu waved as well with a smile as the two walked over to them.

"So, how are you two?" Akamatsu gave an interested smile.

"Ah, we're pretty great!" Momota said enthusiastically.

"It's only been one day." Harukawa sighed.

The pianist laughed. "Remember what you told me at the arcade the other day Harukawa? I knew there was something between you two." she gave an accomplished look as she put her hands on her hips.

Harukawa just blushed and looked away. "Whatever.."

"Hm? What was the conversation?" Momota asked with a curious look. 

"Oh, she just said-"

Harukawa cut her off with a glare, sending chills down her back. 

Suddenly, Mr. Harada came walking in, looking bored as usual. He put his stuff on the desk and began talking. "Class, today, I actually have something relevant to say." 

The students looked at him in confusion as they took their seats. "What is it, Mr. Harada?" Tojo asked.

"They're allowing a select 15 students from the entire school participate in a getaway over the weekend. You will remain there for 3 days, you all arrive at 4 PM next week friday and get out on the next Monday morning. Of course, they'll provide dorms and food." he said with a blank stare.

"Oh really?! Where?!" Akamatsu said with an excited voice. She couldn't pass up an opportunity like this, she had been dying to go out somewhere.

"It's at an academy quite similar to Hopes Peak Academy," he explained "it's pretty old but I'm sure the Ultimate Housekeeper will do something about that." he yawned. "Anyways, if you'd like to participate, at the front desk you can fill in a sheet with your name. If you're lucky, they'll randomly select you. Results will come in tomorrow."

"Ehh? What's the point?!" Oma yelled out. "What would we even do there?"

Mr. Harada sighed. "I don't know, something stupid about fun. Another teacher proposed it so that all the other students can get along with each other even when they're in separate classes. There'll be a lot of fun activities to do there, like, uh.. Walking, sleeping, et cetera."

They stared at him with a confused look but then he remembered the main purpose of the trip. "Oh right, there's also gonna be activities to develop your talent. Forgot about that. It's pretty similar to your talent development rooms at school, but with more stuff."

'That had been the most important part!' Saihara and Akamatsu had the same thought.

"Alright! I'm definitely signing up!" the astronaut yelled out as he punched his fists together.

"I suppose I will, I've been prettyyy bored!" the supreme leader leaned back in his chair.

"Uh, I don't really think I need to develop my talent further." Saihara said with a chuckle but Akamatsu grabbed his hand to convince him.

"Come onn, it'll be fun! What if we both get in?"

"That's not guaranteed though.."

"Let's take that chance! Even if we don't get in, it's an opportunity to meet people! Please sign up with me?" she gave puppy dog eyes to him as he gulped.

How could he refuse to that?

"O-Okay.." he said with a slight tint of red on his cheeks.

Akamatsu pumped her fist in excitement. 

The rest of the class agreed. They wanted to develop their talents further, and it didn't seem too bad to meet some other people from Hopes Peak Academy. Akamatsu was especially excited.

When class ended, they all rushed to the front desk to fill in their names. After that, they go back to class to eat their lunch. Saihara, Akamatsu, Momota, Shirogane, Harukawa, Oma, Iruma, and Keebo all sat together.

"I really hope I get in!" Akamatsu says as she slumps on her desk. "What is the chance of someone getting in?"

"Uhh, if there's around 15 students in each year, then that's around 45 students in total. If they all participate, there's around a 1/45 chance for one to get in." Saihara explained to her.

"Haha! Fuckin' nerd, maybe god compensated for your small dick by giving you a big brain!" Iruma laughed. He just ignored her as he continued eating lunch.

Akamatsu sighed. "That's a pretty low chance.. Well, if I don't get in, that's fine!"

"Hey, did you hear what I fuckin' said?!"

"Yea, if we don't get in, we can just hang out or something!" Momota said with a smirk.

"Hey fuckheads, stop ignoring me!"

"If you guys want, I can totally use my influence from my secret organization to guarantee you to get in!" Oma had a cheerful smile as he put his hands behind his head.

"I know you're just messing around, I'm not playing along with this shit!"

"Please don't do something brash like that!" Keebo cut in.

"Hey... Why are you guys ignoring me..?" Iruma said weakly.

"It doesn't even sound that fun. I only signed up because an idiot forced me to." she poked Momota's cheek with a glare making him chuckle.

"Aha! I've got it! I'm just such a genius that I've manifested an ability to turn invisible! I'm so fuckin' cool!"

 They continued to ignore Iruma's comments.

"Hey Shuichi, sorry that I forced you to come again. I just thought it would be fun to participate." Akamatsu looked at him with a guilty look.

"No, it's okay. It's probably better that I come, it honestly sounds not that bad." he chuckled. "It's not even guaranteed that I'll get chosen, so." he gave a gentle smile as she did back.

"Alright then!"

...

After school ended, they two walked home together. "Shuichi, do you think we're gonna be chosen?" she asks him.

"Hm.." he put his finger to his chin as he thought. "I don't know, maybe? Luck can be cruel sometimes. I hope we do get in though, because I know you want to!" he gave a smile that Akamatsu had thought was absolutely adorable. She had to physically stop herself from giving him a kiss by digging her nails into her hand.

"Okay! To be honest, if one of us get in and the other doesn't that would suck.." she sighed.

"Yea.. I would rather us both not get selected than one of us going. It'd be lonely without you." he says with a slight blush.

"Yea.." she smiled, her boyfriend really was too cute.

"If we both don't get selected, we could hang out over the weekend anyways."

"Hm, hang out? So we can do what, exactly?" she teased.

The detective's face turned red as he explained himself. "A-Ah! I meant just talk and stuff like that!" he had remembered what happened last night, he still wasn't sure if he was being overassertive..

The pianist laughed at her boyfriend's reaction. "I know, I know. I'm just teasing!" But to be honest, Akamatsu wouldn't mind if he were to do something like that again.. In fact, she yearned for it, but she was too shy to ask.

They arrived at Akamatsu's house, and Saihara walked in for daily piano lessons where they would try to create their song together. It was going along fairly well, for what he expected. Sometimes, he thought he was dragging her back but the pianist assured him that he wasn't. She always told him the same thing, 'This is about the time we spend together! I don't care how long it takes, as long as it's with you.'

It had 100% of the time made him blush. She truly was a blessing in the detective's life

Some time had passed and Saihara prepared to leave her house again. "Bye, Kaede!" he was about to wave to her but she stopped him. "Huh?"

"..Are you forgetting something?" she gave a shy smile as she put her hands behind her back.

Oh, she wants that.

When Saihara realized what she meant, his face turned red. He slowly approached her. She smiled as he saw him approach her and closed her eyes. He cupped her cheek and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Her face was red too as she smiled at him. "Okay, bye Shuichi! I love you."

"..I love you too!" he waved as he walked to Momota's work out spot. He laughed at what just happened. It seems that she had enjoyed when he kissed her last night. Honestly, he wasn't sure what lead him to do it yesterday but it looks like he'll have to start doing that from now on..

After Saihara got home, his uncle greeted him from the table. He was reading a novel.  "Sup, Shuichi."

"Hey, uncle."

He put his bag down and fell on the couch. Another day of exhausting working out with Momota.. It was mainly one sided, Saihara was the one who would usually do the exercises. 

He remembered about the getaway tomorrow. It was such quick notice as well, if they were chosen they had only one day to tell their parents. "By the way, uncle. I signed up for a getaway next friday over the weekend, is it okay if I go?"

He shrugged without looking away from his novel. "Yea, sure. Remember to pack clothes! Is your girlfriend coming?" he smirked.

"U-Uh.. I don't know. Everyone is randomly picked so it's a random chance."

"Oh, really? Hope you and your girlfriend get in!" his uncle said with a lot of enthusiasm. He would always drag Akamatsu into the conversation, no matter how irrelevant it was to the conversation.

"..Thanks."

...

Saihara and Akamatsu walked to school together the next day, obviously holding hands. "Results get announced today, right?" he asked her.

"Yup!"

"I'm surprised how fast it took.."

"Well, it makes sense. There's less than 50 students so I don't imagine it would be too long to get a random vote." she giggled.

"Good point." They walk into school end they see a piece of paper on a bulletin board.

"Oh, Shuichi! I bet that's the list of people who got selected!" she pointed towards it. There were other students looking too.

"Yea! Let's check it out." he said as they walked towards the commotion. Butterflies were in their stomach, hoping that they both had gotten chosen. They saw Momota and Oma already there. Momota was playfully punching Oma's shoulder.

"Oh, hey Shuichi and Kaede! This stupid kid got lucky and got in." he complained, jealous that he had not gotten in himself.

"Nishishishi! This guy is so unlucky that he didn't get chosen while I did!" he laughed at him while Momota continued hitting his shoulder.

"Shut up, man! It was a low chance."

The supreme leader continued laughing as he waved to the two. "Ah, Akamatsu and Saihara! Here to check out who got in? Too badd! You all didn't get in!"

Akamatsu looked disappointed. "Aw, really? Well, that's okay.. I guess we can hang out, right, Shui-"

"That's a liee! You're both lucky, unlike the fake astronaut over here!" he pointed at the paper while Momota glared at him.

Akamatsu's mood quickly changed as she glanced at the paper.

Hopes Peak Academy Getaway List of Participants

Kaede Akamatsu - 1st year
Toko Fukawa - 2nd year
Gonta Gokuhara - 1st year
Hajime Hinata - 3rd year
K1-B0 - 1st year
Kyoko Kirigiri - 2nd year
Nagito Komaeda - 3rd year
Makoto Naegi - 2nd year
Chiaki Nanami - 3rd year
Kokichi Oma - 1st year
Akane Owari - 3rd year
Shuichi Saihara - 1st year
Kazuichi Soda - 3rd year
Byakuya Togami - 2nd year
Taeko Yasuhiro - 2nd year

Akamatsu saw the list and grabbed Saihara's hand excitedly. "Shuichi!! We both got selected!"

He looked in shock. "Y-Yea!" he did not expect to be chosen, and he definitely did not expect both of them to get picked. Though, he was definitely not complaining. Her being there would definitely make this trip more exciting for him. 

"Keebo and Gonta got picked too!" Momota exclaimed. "Lucky bastards.. Well, it's fine. I'll just hang out with Maki Roll or something."

Akamatsu just laughed at Momota's frustration.

"Wow, this trip seems totally not boring. I can't wait to go!" the supreme leader smiled excitedly. "I can't wait for my secret organization of 10000 members to destroy everything there."

Saihara awkwardly chuckled. "A lie, right?"

"Yupp!"

A.N: When I first made this fanfic, this is one of the first plots that I had thought of. It was probably the first to be honest. I'm kind of nervous to write the next few chapters. I actually used a randomizer to choose everyone, getting random people from each class. I had 3 randomizers to choose 2 separate people. Of course, I put the main 3 from each game in because yes. (I lowkey cheated though on a certain character because I didn't feel like researching their character and writing them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 480 32
RE-WRITE ON MY PAGE!! (but if you must you may read this steaming pile of garbage) Instead of the killing game, Hopes Peak is still an elite school...
8.7K 221 33
Shuichi Saihara's life is perfect. He has the perfect internship for his perfect talent at his perfect high school run by his perfect family. That's...
16.2K 448 10
Shuichi Saihara is scouted into Hope's Peak Academy and meets Hajime Hinata and Makoto Naegi. They become best friends and soon, Shuichi realises tha...
6.7K 332 43
Shuichi glanced up from the floor to see Akamatsu standing above him. Alive. "Akamatsu! Oh my God, you're okay! I missed you-" "Sorry, but do I know...