The Rising of the claw warlor...

By GaritoVeskante

This is a story I create in my free time. This is the Rising of the Shield Hero story, but with the addition... More

Bio
The first wolf among sheep
A brand new wolf
The first sheep hunt
We are wolves
I am war
Separation from the rest of the sheep.
A new beginning
Rise of the Black stone legion
Garden work part 1
Garden work part 2
I have other plans
Concerns and trying something new
A new addition to the family
Reunion with sheep
Preparations and change
The second Wave and the challenge.
Face behind the helmet
Blood dragon emperor
Raven and Cinder's past
Fate worse than death
Abyss of Claw
So do I have to act like a villain to be a hero?
Is this the end or the beginning?
The power of fear
Final judgment
Aggression always prevails.
Cal Mira Archipelago
Betrayal
The true Claw Hero
Rising of the age of wolves

Awakening of the shield wolf

2.7K 49 20
By GaritoVeskante

In the woods near the city, we see Garito in his new armor walking and looking for something thanks to which he could get EXP. Suddenly he heard a growl as he looked in that direction to see a large gray wolf.

Garito: So this is how we start this adventure. (looked and prepared his claws) I hope you will be my worthy opponent.

The wolf ran at him and jumped, but Garito easily dodged. The wolf ran again and jumped on Garito who grabbed the wolf by both jaws and began to pull in opposite directions. The wolf began to whimper in pain and tried to escape, but it couldn't.

Garito: You are a coward for a wolf, you are not a wolf but a sheep in a wolf fur. (he dislocated the wolf's lower jaw and then broke his neck)

Garito then got EXP. Enough that he got straight 2 level up.

Garito: So much EXP for this! And other heroes kill balloons, how pathetic.

This is what it looked like until the evening, walking through the woods, killing wolves and getting EXP and levels. At the end, Garito finished with level 10. And he got a new ability that was unique to him "Alpha Wolf": Every dog's related creature is afraid they listen to him. Garito picked up all the materials they could be sell and went to town for the night. After selling all the materials, he was again at 1000 silver and found a pub in which he bought a room, took off his armor and went to bed.

In the morning he heard someone banging on my door. So he changed quickly and opened the door and there were guards.

Garito: How can I help.

guard: The king gathered all the heroes for the thing that happened yesterday.

Garito: So lead the way.

In the throne room were all the heroes except Naofumi when Garito arrived so everyone was afraid of who he was even the king but everyone calmed down after finding out that it was Garito.

Garito: So why are we here? (noticed that Motoyasu has the same armor as Naofumi and that Myne is here but not Naofumi) (think) This looks bad for him.

Then the door opened and the guards shoved Naofumi to their knees and aimed their spears at him.

Garito: What's happening?!

Naofumi: What's going on? Myne! You're okey? (Instead of answering, Myne hid behind Motoyasu) Myne? Yo, King! I had all my money and equipment other than the shild stolen while i was asleep! Please find the thief-

King: Quiet, scumbeg!

Naofumi: What's that about?

King: Myne, you poor adventurer, could you please testify once more for us?

Myne: Th-The Shield Hero barged into my room drunk and pinned me down...

Naofumi: Huh?

Myne: He seid, "The night is still young," and tore my clothes off! I somehow escaped and ran to Sir Motoyasu, who happened to be staying in the same inn, for help!

Naofumi: Wh-What the hell?

Motoyasu: If she hadn't asked me to wait till down and call the knights, I would've cut you down myself!

Garito: (think) I bet you did something different than wait till down.

Naofumi: What are you talking about?! I went straight to bed after dinner last night! Wait, that chain mail... You were the robber?!

Motoyasu: Who are you calling a robber? Myne gave this to me as a present when i met her at the pub yesterday.

King: To think the Shield Hero would commit the gravest sin in this country.

Naofumi: Sin?

guy to the king's left: In Melromarc, even attempting to sexually assault a woman is punishadble by death!

Garito: (think) That's the law I like. Too bad I have to hear it now in this situation.

King: If you weren't a hero, you would be executed immediately!

Garito: What about the evidence? (everyone looked at him) Thanks to the evidence, we find out what is true and what is a lie, so I wouldn't rush to such things yet.

Motoyasu: Are you saying Myne is lying?!

Garito: No, I'm trying to say we don't know who's lying.

King: Are you trying to protect a criminal?!

Garito: Is everyone deaf here? No, I'm not trying.

Naofumi: Garito...

Garito: Sorry buddy, I can't get you out of this without good evidence. (think) That should get him, in a moment he should become a wolf.

Then one of the guards came in purple undergarment.

guard: um, we found this on his bed.

Myne shouted with an embarrassment.

Motoyasu: You animal!

King: Thare you have it. Undeniable proof.

Naofumi: How? It wasn't there when i woke up!

Itsuki: It's to bad. I was worried something bad might happen, but i was hoping you'd know better.

Ren: He thinks a hero can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.

Garito: (think) You're making it really hard for me not to tell you anything back.

Naofumi: That's not even the least bit true.

Motoyasu: You're not the be all and end all in this world! Know your place!

Garito: (think) You too ripoff Mordred. (looked at Naofumi)(think) The wolf finally waking up.

Naofumi: You tricked me! It was a setup all along!

Myne: Sir Motoyasu, I'm so scared!

Garito: (think) We got it! You are a terrible actress.

Motoyasu: Shut your mouth, you criminal!

Naofumi: Screw you, too! I bet you dod all this to steal my money and equipment! You two planned this together, didn't you?!

Ren: Refusing to admit his guilt and making nonsensical accusations?

Garito: (think) God, I'm looking forward to going out and killing something!

Itsuki: I know, right? I don't think he deserves any mercy, either.

Random person 1: It really was a mistake to summon all four together.

Random person 2: Exactly. They never should've summoned the Shield Hero.

Random person 3: But who would've thought de'd be such scum?

Naofumi: Fine. I don't care anymore. Just send me back to my world.

Garito: (think) Come on! He was so close from waking up his wolf.

Naofumi: And summon a new Shield Hero or whatever the hell you want! Another world? Screw that! Why should i have to go through this in a whole different world?!

Ren: You're going to run as soon as things go south? Could you stoop any lower?

Garito: (think) I don't know how he will, but you'll soon be eating worms if you don't shut up!

Itsuki: After all you've done, how could you even think about not diong your job?

Motoyasu: Yeah, get lost. Who wants to fight alongside a rapist? (Naofumi looked at Garito who did nothing)

Garito: (think) I'd like to sign up, but that would ruin everything.

Naofumi: Shut up! Now, send me back to my world already!

King: Well, I'd love to do as you wish and kick you out, But legend says new heroes can only be summoned once all Five Cardinal Heroes die.

Everyone looked at the king in shock, except for Garito, who was looking at his claws.

Ren: What?

Motoyasu: No way...

Naofumi: So i can't even go home?

King: Well, you can certainly go home after you fight off all the incoming Waves.

Naofumi: I'll handle the Weves my way, then! (then he tossed all the guards around him)

guard: Don't move! (all the guards rushed at him)

Naofumi: Get off of me already!

The guards were frightened by the light radiating from the shield.

Naofumi: What'll it be? Will you throw me in jail until the Waves arrive?

King: I won't imprison you. There's hardly any time until the next Wave. Scum or not, you're a hero, one of the only beings who can fight the Waves. But news of your crime is already spreading among the people. That is your punishment. Don't think you'll ever get to lead a decent life in this country.

Naofumi: (started leaving)I know that already! (took the remaining silver coins from the shield)This is what you wanted, right? You can shove it up your ass! (he tossed coins to their feet)

Motoyasu: Hey! Wait a second! (grabbed Naofumi by the wrist)

Naofumi: I'm really weak, you see. I don't have a second to waste. (freed and left)

Garito: (think) His wolf didn't wake up completely, but he's almost there.

Garito: (to King) Can I leave now?

King: You can.

Garito went to the forest again to get to the next level and stress out. When night comes Garito reaches level 15. And another unique ability was unlocked when he read it, so a big devilish smile grew under his helmet. The skill he was given is "The Art of War": Garito can now hold whatever weapon he wants.

When he returned to the city he saw Naofumi with some halfling or whatever it was and started watching them. Garito's watching led him to a strange circus tent. Where Naofumi and halfling went.

Garito: (for himself) What is this place?

Garito entered the tent and heard the conversation so he hid behind a large crab and listened.

halfling: Yes. I run a slave trading business.

Naofumi: What makes you think i want a slave?

slave trader: The fact that they cannot lie or betrey their master. Slaves are placed under the effect of a curse. A strong, seal-based curse that can take their very lives. What do you sey?

Naofumi: Show me what you've got.

Garito: (think) You didn't even think about it. I understand you have PTSD and that's why he found you.

slave trader: I knew it. You have everything it takes to be a most wonderful partron.

They began to come between the cages where there were various creatures, and Garito secretly followed them.

Naofumi: I see ones that aren't humen, too.

slave trader: you can call tham human, technicelly.

Naofumi: Tell me more. I don't know much about this world.

slave trader: Creatures that look human but aren't are called demi-humans. They're mostly used in manual labor or as servants. Beastman are demi-humans whose appearance leans more toward the animal side. They're used as Bodyguards or as participants in death matches that are gambled on.

Naofumi: I see. But they both fall under the same category, huh?

slave trader: Indeed. And since demi-humans are thought to be closer to monsterts, life would be hard for them in this country, which practices human supremacy. As such, they're treated as slaves.

Garito: (think) Bullshit!!

Naofumi then heard a cough and went to investigate. Under a green blanket, he found a cage in which there are two young girls, one with raccoon ears and a tail, and the other had black skin, wolf ears and a tail, and amber eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.8K 33
Months after having his name cleared, Naofumi, his group as well as several others are summoned to watch his journey.
214K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...
13.7K 318 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...
37K 698 33
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a RWBY story, but with the addition of my character. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music or picture...