ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

dinner party yuh

14K 392 1.2K
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

I hung up my call with y/n and texted kita to see if he could fit y/n in the bus.

captain kita👨🏼‍🦳

hey kita
can u do me a favor?

hello, suna.
depends.

do we have any spare seats
on the bus to Miyagi?

for the upcoming game?

yes yes

hmm.. maybe we do.
who is coming with you?

...

l/n?

l/n

oh ok I'll see what I can do.

really???
THANK YOU KITA

don't worry about it.
I wanted her to come anyways.

perfect then
again, thanks kita.

👍🏼

well that's settled. now I just have to wash my jersey and my volleyball outfit... the match is in about two days so I'll just do it tomorrow.

"RIN BABY COME DOWNSTAIRS... BRING YOUR SISTER TOO~" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen..

I went to Ryoko's room and knocked on her door.

"come INNNNN~" I opened the door and she came towards me.

"HEY RIN DO YOU WANT TO PLAY DOLLS WITH ME????" she excitedly tugged on my shirt and dragged me in the room.

"bean, mom said we have to go downstairs... she probably has a surpriiiise~" I try to lure her out of the room.

"YAYAYYYYY I LOVE SURPRISES" she starts running downstairs, still grabbing my shirt and I follow behind.

"oh good you're both here. SO Ryoko, baby do you know y/n? rin's girlfriend?" my mom said.

"MOOOOM she's not my girlfriend."

"sure she isn't. Ryoko you know her right?"

"YES I DOOOO SHE'S PRETTY" bean starts jumping up and down, so I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down..

"PERFECT. her parents invited us for dinner.. we'll go thursday, the day before rintarou's GAAAAME WOOHOOOOOO"

"mom don't be so loud. oh I'm taking y/n to the game by the way" I told her and went to the fridge to grab some water.

"WE'RE GOING TO SEE– I'M GONNA SEE Y/N I'M FINALLY MEETING HER YESHHHH" bean said and did a little victory dance.

"okay okay now both of you go eat. I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back." she said and went to the bathroom.

I set the table and sat down with bean to eat. I decided to text y/n.. tell her that everything is settled. I'm not going to see her at school cause kita said we need to practice extra times to be ready for the match.

y/n :)

hey
you're coming with the team's bus
the game is Friday
I'll pick you up at 5am.

that's early asf😃

ik
sucks
I probably won't attend classes
so sorry in advance lol

yeah I'll manage

oh wow ok
ouch😩
what are u doing princess??

taking a bath..
I'm gonna do my skincare later
so maybe I'll ft you...

oh sorry yeah
I'll go now...
uhhh yeah you do that
BYE

bye?

oh jeez that's embarrassing... WHY DID SHE SAY THAT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING HOLY FUCK–

"uhhh rin? what happened?? why are you so red?" bean said and I came back to reality..

"it's nothing bean, the food is just too hot. yeah, the food." I'm not gonna lie, y/n's body is nice.. like REALLY nice...

maybe it doesn't fit the shitty beauty standards but since the day at kita's house, I just can't see it as anything other than perfect... wow I sound dorky, but it's true.

her skin was soft and warm, and her curves fit perfectly in my embrace...
(if you have belly fat) even her cute rolls were perfect.. so fluffy and comfortable... (if you're tall) her long legs, perfectly tangled between mine, even though our legs barely fit in the bed...

"RIIIIN DO YOU WANT SOME WATER??? YOU'RE SUUUUPER RED NOW.." I heard bean shout and I saw her little hand moving up and down, in front of my face.

"oh, yes bean thank you" I gave her a big smile and she brought me a glass of water.

that was close. I miss y/n... we haven't hung out a lot out of school so I guess tomorrow's dinner is a good thing... oh I can't wait to drown her in hugs next time I see her.

that's a weird thing to say especially coming from me but she just makes me feel weird.. her personality just... gives me stomachaches

(oh hun no that's butterflies😃)

y/n's pov

*the next day, after school*

as I was walking home from school, I noticed something odd... my dad's car?

I open the door and take off my shoes. I spot my mom in the kitchen, cooking so I go towards her..

"hey mom? don't you have work today?"

"oh no honey we have a day off, so I wanted to make some dinner... you can go have a quick shower now. the neighbors are coming at 5 but you can just stay upstairs if you want to"

"thanks mom, I'm going to go change now... uhhh I think I'll stay upstairs." I say and head to the bathroom, taking off my clothes and taking a shower..

i then go back to my room and change to some comfy sweatpants and the shirt suna gave me that day at kita's house... I didn't have a chance to give it back, not that I'm willing to do it anyways. it's just too comfortable...

I sat on my bed, listening to some music

I checked my phone...
5.05pm

suna's pov

I finished practice at 4 o'clock so I was heading home to take a shower.. after I was done showering I picked out some clothes and went to help bean pick out some "clothes that y/n would like"

it's now 4.50pm so we start heading to her house. Ryoko was super excited and a bit more energetic than usual... we finally arrived two minutes late and my mom knocked on the door.

"hi, m/n how are you!" my mom smiled the moment the door opened, revealing a young woman holding some plates.

"OH WELCOME!! please come inside" she said and backed away from the door so we can get in.

I passed the doorframe, holding Ryoko's hand and took off my shoes. I then helped Ryoko with her shoes and she immediately ran to explore the house.

I spotted my mom and y/n's mom in the kitchen, getting the food ready so I went over there to see if they wanted any help.

"hi, Mrs l/n. do you need any help with the food?" I said as politely as I could.

"oh no it's ok hun-" she started saying but bean cut her off, storming in the kitchen.

"MOOOOM HELP I CAN'T FIND Y/N ANYWHERE" she whined and caught the attention of y/n's dad. he approached us and squatted down to match bean's height.

"what's your name sweetie?" he said

"uhhh I'm uhhh roko" bean said with a big smile. of course she said her own name wrong so I corrected her

"pssst bean.. Ryoko. ry-oko" I whispered and she nodded.

"uhhh Ryoko... MY NAME IS RYOKO" she said and y/n's father got up.

"well Ryoko would you mind calling y/n downstairs?? she's up in her room... you go with her uhhhh" he tried guessing my name and failed... multiple times.

"it's rintarou, but you can call me rin for short. uhh where's y/n's room?"

"oh ok. it's just first door on your right. I know my daughter and you are.... something, so I didn't tell her you were coming. surprise her." he said, laughing a bit and then went back to the living room.

something???

"let's go bean" I grabbed her small hand and guided her upstairs.

"ok so when we get to her door, I'll knock and she'll open the door right??"

"mhmmm" Ryoko aggressively nods

"so here's the plan. if she's near the door, you grab her feet and we tackle her to the ground"

"yup"

"now if she's far away or sitting down, we run towards her and jump on her so she can't escape."

"YESHHHH I'M READY I'M READY" she said and we were already at y/n's door.

I knock on the door, waiting for a response...

a/n

ayo

k bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 22
"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" not the fanfic going around on tikt...
331K 8.8K 59
๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐Œ (PRISON x MODEL AU) โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [COMPLETED] หšโ‚Š โ€งโœฉ "๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
894K 29.4K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ-๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ...