Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Kenny The Ripper

3K 71 6
By Gale4Lifes

That Night
Abandoned Survey Corps HQ
(Y/N) POV

Me: Sannes, you're here to give us information.

Levi: But before we ask anything to you...

Hange: We'll torture you first.

We managed to kidnapped the two MPs that killed Priest Nick. And of course we managed to catch them with Dimo Reeves help.

Me: Pain is something we will go through in life. We can't avoid that.

I kick his face.

Me: Pain is something that I can call beautiful.

I punch stomach.

Me: With pain, all the truth will come out.

I kick his body and send him and the chair he is sitting on fly to the wall.

Sannes: You're psychopath.

Me: You use pain to get the truth from Nick, so why can't we do the same.

I slowly break his leg.

Sannes: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Hange: (Y/N), save some fun for us.

Me: Moblit, take another chair. This one already broken.

I said while picking up one of the broken part that was not too small or too big and smash it on Sannes's head.

Me: Corruption of this world come from the people like you. People like you is the people that always make bloodshed in this world.

Moblit put a chair beside me. He pick Sannes up and put him on the chair. He take out a rope and tie Sannes on the chair.

Me: I always want to live in a world that we can live peacefully. No bloodshed. No corruption. But looks like it will never happen because I'm living in the world that someone else imagined.

I pick a plier and peel off one of Sannes's fingernail.

Sannes: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Me: When you die, you'll feel all the pain you had done to everyone when you still alive. You peel off all Nick's fingernail, aren't you? We'll just want to make sure you'll be well prepared to face all the pain when you died. Thank us later.

I throw the plier at Hange. She catch it and start to walk closer to Sannes.

Hange: You already heard his speech about world and death, right? So now, let the torture begin.

Levi: Don't worry, if you want to hear more speech, (Y/N) will give more while he torturing you.

I take a chair and sit in front of him.

Me: Hange, you can continue peel off all his fingernail.

Hange: Roger that.

Hange go closer to Sannes's hand and start to peel off the fingernail.

Me: Don't worry. Hange didn't know how to peel off fingernail properly like I did, so she probably break your finger.

Right after I said that, Hange really break one of Sannes's finger.

Sannes: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Me: Continue, Hange. Don't stop until you peel off all of his fingernails.

Hange: Okay!

Sannes: What is it you guys want?! If you want to torture me, at least ask a question!!

Levi: We already said we won't ask you any question until we done.

Hange managed to peel off one of the fingernails. Sannes scream again.

Me: Hurt, isn't it? This is what Nick feel when you peel off his fingernails. But I'll make sure you will go through more much pain than Nick. Why? Because you killed someone that is really innocent. You can say you just follow your order. You were ordered to kill people, you obey. But why when someone order you to die, you refuse? It's not fair there. So we'll make sure it will be fair and square.

Levi: We'll torture you the same way you tortured Nick.

Me: And I'll torture you for your crimes. Don't worry, I'll not cut your finger or something like that. I'll just make sure you lost 70% of your teeth and blood.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Levi: (Y/N), that will be enough.

I punch Sannes's face once more and stop. I take out a handkerchief and wipe the blood on my hand.

Me: My job here is done. Take all the information he have. If you need me, I'm with the others.

I said to them before get out from the room and walk upstair. I reach upstair and walk into a room.

Armin: (Y/N), your clothes is full of blood.

Me: Sannes killed Nick and Erwin's father. Good paid with good. Evil paid with evil. Blood paid with blood.

Jean: What really happened to you until you become like this?

Me: When people do something good, you call him arrogant. When people do something bad, you call him cruel. You'll never see someone's good. What you just see is someone's evil.

Eren: Tell us in language that all of us understand! No one will understand if you explain like that!

Me: It's not matter how I explain to you. What is matter is how do you heard what I said. If you hear what I said as usual conversation like we always have, you'll understand what I said in no time.

Suddenly a voice come out from my walkie talkie. Zeke's voice.

Zeke: (Y/N), you hear me?

I take the walkie talkie and answer Zeke.

Me: What do you need?

Zeke: You have gone for two days now. Where are you?

I look at all of my friend before answer his question.

Me: Finding our target. What else? And don't ask when will I come back because even I not sure when will I go back. If military catch me, I'll escape in no time.

Zeke:*sigh* Roger that.

I put the walkie talkie down. Mikasa walk at me.

Mikasa: Thank you, (Y/N).

Me: I don't do this for me, but for mom.

Suddenly Mikasa pull me into deep kiss. I then feel something that I don't feel for a month now. I feel little bit happy. Mikasa let me go and look me in the eyes.

Mikasa POV

(Y/N)'s empty eyes is now have some spark again. But the sparkle in (Y/N)'s eyes is still not the same like before.

(Y/N): What was that for?

He ask but with more playful monotone than before. Not too playful but it's enough to make me feel happy too.

Me: That is thanks for you from me.

(Y/N): You can say thanks like average person do.

I put index finger at his lips.

Me: I'm not an average person to you.

(Y/N):*smile little bit* But you're not special either.

He pat my cheek and walk out from the room.

S

asha: That is the first time I see (Y/N) smiling after a month he become like that.

Historia: I know.

Eren: What did you do to him?

Me: Like you see earlier, I just kiss him.

Armin: Sparkle in his eyes is also back. But not too much, it's very little.

Connie: And he still have that emotionless face.

Historia: Well... You guys hurt his feeling too much. No wonder it will be hard to bring him back to (Y/N) that all of us know.

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Me: If Sannes is still want to shut his mouth today, I don't have choice anymore.

Hange: If you kill him, we use Ralph next.

Levi: What if he shut his mouth too?

Me: I go see the king myself. If he also shut his mouth, we can get ready for a funeral.

We enter the room that we use to torture Sannes.

Me: Last chance, Sannes. Tell us what is the relationship between Reiss Family and Royal Family.

Sannes: The Reiss Family is the true royale bloodline.

Me: There, easy right? Hange, Levi, treat his wounds and bring him to the cell. Nifa and I will go meet Erwin to inform this.

Hange: Got it.

Timeskip
Trost District
Another Survey Corps HQ
(Y/N) POV

I open the door of the room that Erwin is in.

Me: Erwin, our guess is right. Reiss Family is true royale bloodline.

Erwin: You heard him, Pixis. We can replace the king without resorting to excution. We just have to enthrone Historia Reiss as the queen.

Me: Do you want me to kill Sannes and Ralph for what they have done to your father?

Erwin: I'm not your commander anymore. I don't have right to order you around.

Me: Right..

Pixis: What is your next move, Erwin.

Erwin: Nifa, write what I say.

Nifa nod and walk to a table. She take out a paper and pencil. Erwin start to tell the plan to enthrone Historia. Nifa write all of it on a paper. I get out from the room and start to make my way towards the exit. I get out from the buildings and walk at the market area. The market is busy like always. Suddenly three man wearing black coat approach me.

Man1: You'll follow us now.

Me: Not interested.

I said and walk away from them. One of those man grab my hand. I put my hood on and slowly turn my head to face them.

Me: Get your filthy hands off from me!

I take out a knife and cut the man's hand. The man start to scream. All the people in the market look at us.

Me: You're failure.

I use my knife to cut their throat. All the people that watching us gasped after saw what I just did.

???:*laugh* Looks like my student have grown a lot.

I turn around and see a man wearing hat and the same black coat.

Me: Kenny.

Kenny: Yo, long time no see, (Y/N).

Me: What the hell Military Police Brigade want from me?

Kenny: Don't ask idiot question, (Y/N). You know you're traitor, right?

Me: So those cowards sent their first squad to capture me, huh? Lets see what they have for me...

Kenny: Everyone, attack him. I want to see what my best student can do.

Lot of man wearing black coat start to walk at me. Civilians just watch at us.

Kenny: Want to say anything before you lose?

Me: Peoples that proud of themselves is far more worse than titans puke.

I said and reveal more knives in my uniform.

Me: And death is something that we can't avoid.

I start to throw my knives at all the Kenny's men. In ten seconds, all of them die. All the civilians once again have shocked face.

Kenny: I forgot how good you are with knives as your weapon. Well, no chance of winning.

He said and start to walk away from the scene. I take all my knives back and start to walk away too.

Me: Sorry, Erwin. I'll change the plan little bit for our greater good. Military Police, I hope you're ready to face your hell.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
5.7K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
43.5K 1.5K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...
376K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...