Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

Autorstwa vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... Wiฤ™cej

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.1K 76 97
Autorstwa vsooheart

Jisoo's POV

"But as life and time goes by, i'm starting to find the pieces i needed to understand it all. And i think the pieces are almost done forming into an answer in my head." He smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked enthusiastically. "What is it? Who's the silhouette?" I asked.

"I thought you're smart, Kim." His infamous annoying smirk crawled up to his face.

"I'm serious." I sat up straight and crossed my arms, glaring at him.

"Alright, alright." He laughed. "Let's put them together."

I nodded and clung back to him.

"But your clinging's distracting." He said.

"Why? Are you flustered?" I smirked.

"N-no!"

"Then why are you stuttering? Let it be this way. I'm sick, remember?" I teased him before showing my puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think you still are, though." He looked at me suspiciously.

"Yah! I–"

"Okay, fine, do what you want." He sighed.

I grinned and hugged him once again, "so, let's start."

"Hm." He hummed. "The first part, where i saw the clock tick. It stopped at twelve o'clock."

"Yeah. And?" I asked.

"Don't you remember what time we jumped of the plane?"

I stayed quiet for a few seconds, trying to remember, "hmm...." my mouth shaped an 'o' letter when i realised, "twelve!"

"Exactly." He nodded. "And–"

"Okay, wait. I wanna continue this. Being a detective has always been my dream." I smiled widely and sat up straight again. It's true!

"The clock stopped ticking at twelve, we jumped off at twelve. Maybe, your bed in your dream resembles the bed on the plane. You couldn't sleep there too, right? Then, in your dream, you were suddenly took to the middle of the ocean, on a boat. Heck, that clearly tells us about what we're experiencing, getting stranded at sea. Then, on that boat, you shared your fragile truth box with the silhouette, since he or she was the only one with you. If we put it in real life, that means you're supposed to share your fragile truth..." I halted when my brain put two and two together.

"With you."

"S-so.." I looked at him, expecting the complete answer.

"You're the silhouette? I think so."

I froze when i heard his answer, i didn't know what to say nor do. I stayed quiet as my mind spin its gears.

One second...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...

Ten...

CLICK!

"OMG SO I WON THE BET?!" I shouted happily.

"What?!" He asked. "What bet?"

"The bet about the first one who falls for the other first!"

"What does this all have to do with the bet?"

"Well, since i'm the silhouette, that means you need me for the sake of your life. You can say that i'm your future." I proudly said.

"That doesn't mean i love you!" He denied.

"Oh but you don't wanna let me go." I raised one of my eyebrows. "It's the same thing, Kim. You keep one thing because you need it and because you love it. In this case, me!" I grinned.

"It's different, Kim." He rolled his eyes.

"Pft, yea right." I rolled my eyes back at him.

We stayed quiet until a question popped in my head, "Taehyung-ah." I called.

"What?"

"If i'm the silhouette, what am i supposed to do?"

"I don't know about that."

"Then.. what should you do?"

"I don't know either." He said again, making me scoff. "What do you think you and i should do?"

"It's your dream and i asked you first, so you answer." I demanded.

He sighed in annoyance before speaking his thoughts out, "we both know that in my dream, you're suppose to open a door for me to come in, so that i can have a happy future."

"Hm.." I hummed.

"That means you have to accept me."

"What does that mean?"

"Do you accept me?"

"Huh? Of course i do. I mean as annoying as you are, i still accept you in my life since a long time ago. If i don't accept you then i would've probably killed you the day we met or at least not hang out with the BTS members just to stay away from you and i'm not kidding." I giggled.

"That's true." He giggled along. "What about my past? Did you accept me even after you heard about my past?"

"One, again, if i hadn't, then i would've probably killed you. The storm was a great opportunity for me to do so but i saved you instead of leaving you behind, right? And two, i can't find any reasons for me not to accept you even after hearing about your past. Because you weren't born rich? Because your family were fishermen? I got no problems with that. I'm sure one of my great great grandparents used to be poor once." I stated out.

He nodded, understanding.

"Now you know that i've accepted you. So... you're suppose to have a bright future now?" I asked.

"I don't know." He sighed. "This all seem too easy and i just don't get it. What does my future has to do with you, accepting me and my past?"

"Molla." I shrugged.

"I mean accept it or not, i'm still gonna go forward and i don't think it has anything to do with you, right?"

I shrugged again, not knowing the answer.

We stayed quiet for the next few minutes, deep in our own thoughts until i broke it, "why don't you sleep? You haven't been sleeping for a while, you must be tired. People say if you're tired and sleep, there'll be a big possibility that you'll be dreaming."

"And?"

"Maybe you can dream about the explanation of the dream you had last year."

"You know it doesn't work like that." He raised his brows.

"No, i don't." I smiled victoriously.

He sighed in annoyance before speaking, "i'm not tired. And i thought you said you're still sick just a while ago. You should be the one sleeping."

"I don't feel sick now. Am i?"

He touched my forehead before shaking his head as a 'no'.

"See?" I clapped.

"Then why did you say you were? So you could hug me? Ooh.. someone's falling quick." He teased me.

"What the f*ck?! No! I- i felt sick a few minutes ago, but the detective thinking seem to had make me forget about it and became a medicine." I told him. "I swear!"

"Pft, yea right." He repeated what i said to him a few minutes ago.

"Anyway, now it's your turn to sleep. You can lay here." I turned the topic and tapped my lap.

"I'm not tir–"

"Sleep." I smiled but my eyes shot daggers at him, telling him that i won't take 'no' as an answer.

He sighed in defeat and laid down on my lap, closing his eyes. A few seconds later, small and cute snores came out of his mouth as a sign that he's already sound asleep.

"Not tired my ass." I giggled, rolling my eyes as i looked at him sleeping.

"You know, Kim, if only you were less annoying, i'm sure i would've probably fall for you since a long time ago." I said as my hand moved to caress his brownish, wavy hair.

"I always say that i hate you. It's actually true. But on this journey, i feel like the hate i feel towards you is reducing as we start understanding each other. If you're hearing this right now, you'd probably be teasing me and saying that i love you." I chuckled.

"No, it's not love. I think i still hate you. Just... less than i do before." I spoke to him although i knew it ended up with me, talking to myself.

"But even if i don't love you, that doesn't mean i shouldn't let you be happy in your future. If i really am the silhouette in your dream, then i guess it's my job to help you—somehow." I sighed.

"I told you that i wanna do my best in keeping what i have now. And that includes you. So i'm gonna help you find the way to open the door for you so you can have a happy life in the future." I glanced down to look at him, who is still sleeping peacefully.

"Night, Kim. Have a nightmare. I hate you." I smiled before looking back at the bright night sky, with a question flying around my head.

Where does this story take my life?

End of Jisoo's POV

=============================================
A/N
Where is this story taking their lives? Only God and i know😌

Just finished my exams and guess what? This time, i strangely found out that Mandarin is WAY EASIER if you compare it with math🙃
But whatever, i'm done with it now so i can finally focus more on writing this lmao.

See you on the next chapter! Don't forget to vote+comment❤️❤️❤️

Byee~~

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

3.2K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
12.1K 859 35
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
41.2K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
103K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...