Overwhelming Memories | BTS ✔

By -mrschu-

Read at your own risk - A/N. Remember, i warned you. • Mature ✔ • Fluff✔ •WARNING• ... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter -1
chapter- 2
chapter -3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-15
Final chapter
IMPORTANT

chapter-14

15 3 0
By -mrschu-

Yoongi P.O.V

I woke up to someone hugging me to coughs. I turned around and flinched to see hobi sleeping beside me.

"Aish this boy." I said as i removed his hands from my neck and got up.

I was still half asleep so i didn't notice that someone was sleeping on the floor. I tripped over that person and dropped to my knees.

"YAH SAEKKI YA!" I screamed as i kicked jungkook's butt. But that didn't effect him, he was still deep asleep and snoring 😐.

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung asked dragging himself from my table to my bed.

"Why are you guys sleeping in my room?!" I asked frustrated.

"Aigoo don't u remember we came by to drink with you and u told me we can spend the night here!"

"Ooooh" i said as i recalled about last night.

"But wait- u literally begged me to let y'all stay here cuz your thin body couldn't carry two crazy drunkards to their rooms 😒."

•knock• •knock•

"Coming!" I said as i ran to the door.

"Hyung come have breakfast with us." Joon said.

"kay gimme 10 minutes."

"Sure and btw did you see kook, tae and hobi hyu-?"

"They're inside, sleeping 🙂. Don't wry i'll fetch them with me."

"Alright, see ya hyung" joon said and left.

"Okay now tae could you plz wake them up, i need to freshen up and clean t-"

I sighed.
Tae fell asleep on hobi's legs.

Enough was enough. I opened my dresser and took out a loud speaker and a mike.

"YAHH GET UP!!!" I screamed loudly as i could through the mike.

"Owwwww" they all whined together and covered their ears.

I held out the door open for them as a sign to "leave".

"Aaa hyung whyy" kook muttered before leaving.

"That was really rude 😭" tae said following him out.

Hobi kept giving me a death stare so i kicked him and his pillow out.

I sighed and a soft smile creeped it's way on my lips. "Jerks"

2 mins later i got fresh and got changed. While i was heading out i saw a wallet on my table.

I realized tae slept there last night. I was gonna keep it in my pocket but it accidentally slipped from my hands and dropped on the floor.

I picked it up to see a picture of tae  with someone kept on the front space of the wallet (?)

My eyes widened.
...

"Y/n?"

< 5 mins later>

"Hyung, over here!" Taehyung took off his earpods and waved at me.

The chilly wind brushed across my face as i walked over to the side of the park to where he was sitting.

"Come sit with me, it's really relaxing-"

"Tae.." i said as i held out his wallet.

He looked at the wallet and then at me.

"You left this in my room." I said.

He gulped and hesitantly snatched it from me.

"Uhm t-thanks hyung. Let's go eat i'm really hungry!" He exclaimed suddenly trying to change the subject.

I chuckled.
"You like her, right?" I blurted out. He stopped in his tracks. There was a silence but then taehyung spoke again.

"Who are you talking about hyung?" He managed to say in a serious voice but i knew he was gonna breakdown any minute.

"Tae..why? Why didn't you tell it to me before- huh?!" I said turning at him as guilt rushed over me.

His eyes were already watery. "Aish hyung!" He complained and wiped of his tears.

"What would have i told you?" Tae asked.

"That i'm crazy over y/n and i wan't to marry her and make her mine?" He laughed and continued again.

" even if i had told you about this, what more could you do when the girl herself doesn't like me? her eyes reflect the love for you. You deserve her, and u guys were meant to be together."
He said and softly smiled at me.

" and you don't have to feel guilty, okay? I'm sure i'll find someone so much better than y/n. Not now..i don't know when.. but soon :]"

He pulled me into a hug and I patted my back.

"And hyung plz take care of her.." He said and i nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...