what a time - AOT GIRLS X FEM...

By ashonash1

AOT FAN FIC (GXG) (MULTIPLE LOVE INTREST) In which a stressed out teenager accidentally slips into the world... More

C. 1 - Stressed
C. 2 - Shouldn't Be
C. 3 - Questions
C. 4 - Cow Shit
C. 5 - Eleven
C. 6 - Everyone For Themselves
C. 7 - Zero
C. 8 - Armin
C. 9 Bertle Turtle
C. 10 - Marco
C. 11
C. 12
C. 13
C. 15
C. 16
C. 17
C. 18
please read!
C. 19
C. 20
C. 21
C. 22
C. 23
C. 24
important update !
c. 25
c. 26

C. 14

3K 152 136
By ashonash1

AN: I don't know how to write action scenes skipping over the female titan scenes :)

Also I tried to make this sad but I'm a bad writer so I turned it into a funny chapter.

-----

Drew took in a shaky breath and knocked on the door, her hand quickly went to swipe away her tears before she tucked it under her arm. 

After a few seconds passed Drew's eyes wandered to the window where she saw the moon shining brightly into her eyes. 

"You're so dumb they're probably asleep." Drew scoffs and turns away. 

Her head snaps back when she hears the door swing open. 

"Sasha. I told you to take your key." Mikasa stood at the doorway rubbing her eyes. 

"Sorry.. I-I didn't mean to wake you." Mikasa's eyes shoot open at the sound of Drew's shaky voice, "it's just apparently Nanaba was really close with Eld and Petra- I just feel so bad. I was right there. If I would of known they were so close I would've-"

"Drew." 

"I should've saved them. I mean they were right there. Why couldn't I save them?" Drew's hands balled into fists and she began to shake. 

Mikasa grabbed onto the sobbing girl's shoulders and led her into her room. 

"Aw, Drew. Come here." Drew melts into Mikasa's arms. "You're going to be alright. It's all over now."

"No.. it's only just begun." 

"Drew no matter what happens or who dies I'll always be here for you." 

The two girls squeeze each other for multiple long minutes then finally pull away. 

"Thank you, Mikasa." The two stared into each other's eyes for a moment, the second it looked like Mikasa was going to say something, Sasha busted down the door. 

"Sasha?" 

"Shhhh! Get in bed!" Sasha whisper shouts at the two and pushes them all into a bed. 

"What's going on?" Mikasa asked for the both of them. Drew was pushed face first in between the two other girls. 

"Captain Levi is chasing me, if he asks we had a sleepover okay?!" Sasha tossed a blanket over the three and pushed them down. 

"What did you do?!" Drew flips onto her side to look at Sasha. 

"I'll tell you later- shh I can hear him coming." 

The three laid in silence, Sasha was clinging onto Drew for dear life. After a while the footsteps quieted down. 

"Did you lock the door?" Mikasa whispered from the other side of Drew.

"No." 

"Shit." 

Drew gripped onto Sasha's hand to brace herself when she heard footsteps coming back down the hall. 

'I knew I should have slept on a bench.' 

'He's going to make me clean…'

'...i hate cleaning.'

The footsteps stopped in front of their door, slowly the door opened. Captain Levi peaked his head into the room, when he saw the three girls all cuddled up together in the bed he scoffed and turned to leave. 

He mumbled a quick "Stupid brats." And shut the door. 

"Is he gone?" Sasha whispered to Drew.

"I don't know I'm sleeping." 

"I'm too scared to open my eyes." 

Mikasa sighs and looks around the room. "He's gone." 

Drew leans her back onto Mikasa to get more comfortable causing Mikasa's arm to unconsciously wrap around Drew to pull her closer. 

"Now what did you do?" 

Sasha's dramatic ass turned to make sure the door was closed and no one else was around. "Ready?" She asked eagerly. 

"Spit it out dude." 

Sasha lifted up her shirt and two pieces of bread fell out. 

"You really risked your life for two pieces of bread?" 

The wide smile on Sasha's face fell. "Aw man. I thought I grabbed more. You two can share a piece I guess." Sasha had already shoved half a loaf into her mouth and was waving the other piece in front of the two. 

"No thanks." Mikasa shoved the bread out of the way and snuggled into Drew. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna pass." 

"Huh. But it's bread?"

Drew chuckles at Sasha, "Yeah bread that was in your shirt. You enjoy it though." 

Sasha put the other piece onto the night stand and mumbled something about if she gets hungry in the middle of the night. 

Sasha looked at the two, sighed, and joined them in their cuddle session. 

"Damn I'm in a MikaSasha sandwich." 

"Go to bed Drew." 

"Yes Ma'am."

----- 

The next morning Drew was enjoying a nice stroll around the HQ with Jean and Marco, Connie was supposed to join them. However he got caught by captain Levi last night and now was cleaning the horse stables top to bottom. 

"Ah- guys hold on." Marco flopped onto a window sill in a four way hallway and slid off his boot, "there was a rock." 

Marco seemed to be having a lot of trouble getting the rock out of his boot. And Jean thought this would be the perfect time to start up an awkward conversation. 

"So…" he paused and looked between the other two scouts. "You two disappear quite a bit." 

"Yeah?" Marco says absent-minded as he fully takes his boot off and raises it above his eye to look for the rock. 

"Are you two having sex?" 

"What?!" 

"No!" 

They turned to see Sasha with her hands covering her face, "You guys had sex with each other?!" 

"A threesum?" Ymir said from behind her. 

"Who had a threesum?" Mikasa asks as Eren and Armin follow her into the corridor. 

"What's a threesu- ow?" Eren slowly removed his elbow from Armins ribs with a sheepish smile.

"Jean, Marco and Drew had a threesum?" Walking down another corridor was Bertholdt and Reiner. 

"No! We did not!" Drew protested.

"I did not have sex with Drew!" 

"So you had sex with Marco then?" Ymir asks with her eyebrows wiggling up and down. 

"What!? N- no!" Marco looks around nervously. "Armin?" 

"Why are you looking at Armin?" Eren asked. "Oh my God did you have sex with Armin?!" He gasped. 

"No!" They both replied at the same time. 

"Why do you care titan boy? Jealous of Marco?" Jean snapped. 

"Are you jealous of Armin?" Eren snapped back. And the two started to argue. 

"I wouldn't mind a threesum." Reiner says confidently. "Krista?" 

Ymir pushes Krista behind her and puffs out her chest. "In your dreams, freak."

"I'll join you reiner." Bertholdt sympathized.

"How will you two even have sex? With sex toys?" Reiner pushed. 

"Whats a sex toy? Ow!" Armin gripped his side and looked at Eren. 

"Eren, stop hitting Armin." Mikasa demanded. 

"I'll use my tongue!" Ymir shouted over the crowd. 

Drew shivered in disgust and looked around in shock. Then her eyes traveled to a body. A very tiny body looking at them in disgust. 

"Guys." She said nervously. 

"Come on Eren we both know you're a virgin." Jean said loudly. 

"G-guys!" She tried again. 

"How about you ask your mom?!" Eren shouted back. 

"Guys!" 

"Were lesbians Reiner. Want me to spell it out for you? 

B-O-O-B-I-E~"

"GUYS!" 

"WHAT?!" Everyone looked down the hall in unison and saw captain Levi looking at them like he was about to puke. 

"Oh no! He knows about our sexual activities, everyone run!" Armin shouted as he was already running halfway to his dorm. 

Sasha quickly grabbed onto Drew and dragged them away. 

Mikasa and Marco simply walked away. While Ymir, Krista, Bertholdt, and Reiner disappeared. 

Leaving Eren and Jean in the dust. 

Sasha and Drew ran into Connie and dragged him to Sasha's room. Well, he saw them running and got scared and followed them. 

After Sasha dramatically closed the door behind her Connie looked between the both of them. 

The door snapped open and Mikasa walked in. Softly closing the door behind her. 

She looked between the three who looked out of breath. "Tell me you guys did not just have a threesum…"

"Threesum?!" Connie shrieked. Sasha pulled him out of the room and demanded food after all the running. 

After the door shut behind them, Mikasa turned and looked Drew up and down. Drew was bent over trying to catch her breath. 

Sasha was a fast runner. 

"You didn't answer my question." 

"What question?" Drew looked up and noticed that Mikasa was slowly walking toward her and was already way too close. 

"Did you have sex with Connie and Sasha?" Drew took a step back because she was terrified of Mikasa at the moment. 

"No." She said slowly. 

"Have you ever had sex with anyone?" Mikasa took another step closer and Drew ran into the wall. 

The taller girl gasps as Mikasa's body pressed against her. "No…" she whispered. 

Mikasa smiled and leaned into Drew and trapped her on one side with her arm. 

'IS SHE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME?" Drew screamed in her head. 

"This won't hurt a bit." Mikasa said softly. 

For a moment Drew was confused, then she felt a sharp pinch in her thigh. Quickly looking down and seeing a needle being pulled out of her thigh. 

"Mikasa?" Drew slurred and dropped forward into Mikasa's body. 

~~~~~

Drew sat up and immediately knew she was in a dream. She knew that stupid red eyed ghost bitch will show up at any moment and either give her more half-assed answers or riddles. 

She got up to her feet and looked around the room, instead of it being all white like last time. It was now all black and had dark fog covering half the area. 

In the flash of an eye the ghost spurred out of nothing and jumped in front of her face. Making the teen girl fall back onto her ass and crawl backwards. 

"Have you learned nothing?!" He shouted into her face. "All these powers I have gifted you! The powers of gods!" He gripped onto her throat and hung her up easily. 

Drew found her arms being held behind her back against her will. She kicked her legs and tried to gain any room to breath. 

"Weak! With the strength of Zeus himself you still lose a battle to a mere girl!" Drew's eyes widen in horror. 

What battle? 

What girl? 

Suddenly a flash of short black hair and a needle pop into her head. Her eyes started to water and she couldn't tell if it was from the lack of oxygen or the betrayal of Mikasa. 

"This is strike one. You're being sent back, but if you fail again I will not go as easy on you." He paused and looked her deeply in the eye. "Saline." He says deeply. "If they ask why you are having such a reaction to the poison. You will say you are allergic to saline. It's used in most medicine. They should believe you." He suddenly released his grip on her and she fell forward. 

Her watery eyes looked around the room trying to spot the red eyed ghost but instead she saw she was back at the scouts headquarters. In the dungeons with her arms tied above her head and her knees in the ground. 

She gasps for breath and tries to claw at her throat that was throbbing. Her entire body felt like it was being slowly roasted like a pig. 

"What's wrong with her?" Moblit asked with worry. Hange quickly walks into the cell and brings Drew's face up. Her eyes were red and swollen and there were deep red marks against her throat. 

"She's having an allergic reaction. Give me the keys." 

"Leave her." Commander Erwin demands as he and Levi walk into the small cell and force Hange to step out. 

"But Commander." Hange was shushed by Levis glare and backs up. 

Levi grabs Drew by her hair and pulls her up. 

"Annie Leonhardt." Drew perks up at this. "She is the female titan." 

"What…" Drew's eyes widen in horror. "H- how-" how did they find out? She screamed in her head. 

She made sure to dispose of Marcos gear, made sure Sonny and Beane lived and made sure she stayed far away from Armin. How did they find out? 

"You're telling me you didn't know she was the female titan?" Erwin challenged. In her state all she could do was shake her head. "Multiple witnesses say they saw you two in the forest on multiple occasions. And we know you two weren't having… sexual intercourse." 

Her eyes widened in shock. Did Mikasa use her? 

"What were you two doing?" Erwin demanded. 

After a moment of hesitation Levi kicked her in the face. And grabbed her hair once again. "Answer him brat." 

"M-my desk." Drew groaned at the state of her throat. 

"Your desk?" The Commander repeated. 

The teen nodded her head and gasped for air now taking notice of how hot and stiff the room was. Or was this a part of her "allergic reaction"? 

"What about it?" Levi asked impatiently. After she didn't respond the short ball of anger kicked her in her chest. 

"Left!" Drew gasped for air and tried to free her arms. "Bottom.. left." 

"Moblit. Go look." Hange demanded and he didn't waste a second before running out of the room and towards the dormitories. 

After a moment of silence Drew's eyes started to water. "I can't breath." She whispered. 

"Good" a voice in the back of her head startled her and made her jump. 

"I've got it!" Moblit ran down the stairs of the dungeons with small pieces of parchment cradled in his hands with a mad Nanaba behind him carrying more parchment. 

"It's poetry," Drew said quietly. 

Commander Erwin reached for one of the pieces of parchment and read it outloud. 

"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're going to die.
Signed A.L… Annie Leonhardt." 

If Drew wasn't be burned alive from the inside right now she would laugh at how awkwardly Commander Erwin just read the Pink lyrics. But instead she just pulled on her chains and grunted. 

Nanaba swiped the keys off the rack and brushed past all the higher ups and started to uncuff the teen. 

Immedialty Drew fell forward onto Nanabas shoulders. 

Captain Levi picked out another piece and read it outloud. 

"A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you 
Bruises that won't heal. 

Signed by M.B.? Who is M.B?" Captain Levis monotone voice asked. 

"Marco Bott. Sir." Nanaba said laced with anger. 

"Bring him down." The Commander demanded. 

Moblit once again rushed out and up the stairs on the look for the said freckled boy. 

Nanaba softly led Drew onto the floor and into her lap. Hange soon joined the two and placed their hand against the teens forehead. 

"Drew. Are you allergic to anything?" Hanges curios voice asked. 

"I don't think-" a sudden heat ran through her body and she remembered the demands of her dream world. "Saline!" She gasped. 

Hange nodded and ran off to fetch whatever the hell could help and returned just before Moblit with Marco. 

Hange placed a cold rag against Drew's forehead and helped her drink a cool liquid. 

Drew quickly started to lose her vision and started to panic. Her eyes met Marcos before she drifted off into a dreamless sleep. 

"What happened to her?!" Marco demanded as he pushed past Levi and Erwin. 

"Marco. What do you know about Annie Leonhardt?" Erwin asked. 

"Annie? Why are you asking me about Annie? Drew's sick!" 

"Because she's the female titan." 

Marco froze for a moment before turning to captain Levi and commander Erwin. "What… there's no way Annie- but we used to. We used to talk all the time." 

"About what?" The Commander pushed. 

"Poetry." Marco replied. 

"This poetry?" Commander held up a poem and read it aloud. 

"Lately I've been feeling not alive
But you bring me back to life
But when he loves me, i feel like I'm floating 
When he calls me pretty 
I feel like somebody-" 

"Stop!" Marco shouts. "That's private." Marco looked very embarrassed and Erwin finally seemed to get the 'message'. 

"I see… are you a homosexual, Marco?" 

Marco turned beat red and he nodded. "And what's it to you?" He snapped. 

Erwin nodded at Levi, "I see we…" he paused and cleared his throat "misread the uhm- situation. Seems to be just a homosexual poetry club." 

"Terribly sorry." He mutters and speed walks out of the room. 

Moblit, Hange and Nanaba helped Marco bring Drew back to her dorm and past all wandering eyes. Luckily everyone was at dinner. 

The three higher ups left Marco alone to take care of Drew, he pleaded and said she wouldn't want them to see her like this so they left. 

Once the door closed Marco couldn't help but smile. He turned to Drew and sighed. 

"Your plan worked Drewie…" he whispered. 

'Everyone is going to know I'm gay now.' He thought. 'Hopefully they don't tell my mom… she always wanted a daughter in law.' 

~~~~~

AN: lmak y'all thought you were getting a kiss scene between Mikasa and Drew.

Anyway sorry for the... uhhhh delayed update. No excuse I'm just lazy lmao

Also don't get your hopes up that I'm going to update frequently because I just go a job (yay) and it's almost time for finals and I have two C's so lowkey busy but who knows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 86 10
Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?" Eren asked out of frustration as jealou...
18.2K 766 32
Levi, with his older sister Mikasa, moved next door to Eren and his Mom. They had an instant attraction to each other and, with some pushing from Mik...
238K 4.9K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
36K 1.8K 44
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ A girl who is...