THE REVENGE WAYS: KTH ff

By Indian_BTS

Jimin had a beautiful sister named as Park Y/N .He puts his sister's life in danger by sending her to Taehyun... More

intro
introduction of KTH
changing my identity
planning to meet him
punishment 1
accidentally met
punishment 2
he abducted me 1
he loves me
oppa?
complicated
real identity got revealed
I miss you tae
he abduct me 2
in daegu
secretly married
meeting Jimin
this is not the happy ending
escape from the hell
S 2: divorce papers
Park vs Kim
don't hit my husband
wounding him
goodbye Y/N
our different revenge ways
he signed the papers
day 1 and 2
meeting him
sleeping together
confessing him
wedding day

back to hell

6.9K 329 11
By Indian_BTS

Episode 6:

Few days later

Jungkook's pov
I am done completing my work and straight away headed to V hyung's place. Everyday i go to see him without him noticing. I have also noticed that he'll always be alone, doesn't have his food properly and doesn't even bother his mafia work. But you guys don't have to worry because I'm the one whose taking care of it, afterall I'm his right hand. By now I've reached to his house but couldn't even find his figure. The maids noticed me searching him and informed me that he is in Y/N's room, after reaching there, I slowly opened the door without making any noise and peek inside to see what actually he is doing and that's when I saw him laying on Y/N's bed with a small frame on his chest which were wrapped around by his arms. I slowly tiptoed towards him and gently removed his hands which were covering the frame and took it to see their one and only wedding photo. Tears started to flow on my cheeks, I felt someone stabbing me into my chest harshly. Hyung, do you really miss her that much, will you stop being alone when I bring her back to you?
I quietly took my phone and captured a photo of him having their wedding photo on his chest and sleeping peacefully in his beloved ones room and sent it to suga hyung.

On call
Suga: jungkook ah, I guess he's in depression

Jungkook: well, what should we do?

Suga: I have an idea

Jungkook: what is it

Suga: let me come to tae's place so that I can tell what actually my plan is.

Jungkook: fine then. I'll be waiting.
Call end

Don't worry hyung. I promise I'll confess everything to her so that she can be with you forever.
End pov

At Jimin's office

Suga: Jimin ah!! (hits his table)

Jimin: yah! Why the hell did you hit my table

Suga: I need to show you something

Jimin: then was it necessary to hit, if you wanted to show something

Suga: I guess so

Jimin: (rolled his eyes) what do you wanna show?

Suga: here

Jimin: (grabs phone) why are you showing his pic to me. I thought it could be some important thing (disbelief)

Suga: look into it and examine properly.

Jimin: he is having their wedding photo

Suga: he is already in depression Jimin ah

Jimin: oh! So you think if I see that pic, I'll immediately give my sister to him

Suga: yeah

Jimin: never ever think about it

Suga: I guess someone forgot that taehyung helped Y/N to come out of depression. (Smirks)

Jimin: w-what do you mean?

Suga: if taehyung can heal Y/N then also Y/N can.

Jimin: why are you-

Suga: for how many days will you  keep Y/N with you. She's already married. Didn't you think that your ruining their relationship, don't you want your sister to be happy forever?

Jimin: ........

Suga: by looking at your blank face it's clearly understood that you don't want Y/N to be happy right?

Jimin: no! It's not what you think.

Suga: then, why don't you let them be together

Jimin: (gazes down to his lap)

Suga: fine. I know what your answer is. (Smirks and leaves)

Next day

Jimin's pov
I didn't even sleep properly and kept on thinking what hyung said to me. For this whole 24 hours, I was just wondering. Without thinking twice, I easily believed Y/N and sent her to taehyung. all this drama have wouldn't even happened, if I didn't send Y/N for the mission. I feel ashamed of myself for doing that. Yes, suga hyung is right. I can't keep Y/N with me although she's married. Y/N ah, always remember that I love you and forever will.

Jimin: chan woo!

Chan woo: yes sir

Jimin: track suga hyung's phone and send someone to follow him.

Chan woo: as you say sir

Jimin: and listen,
Don't miss any single thing, arasseo

Chan woo: yes sir.

Hours later I got the information by Chan woo about suga hyung. He, jungkook and taehyung have planned to abduct Y/N at night. I didn't even budge and just kept quiet while doing my work. I'm sorry Y/N ah. I am doing this for your own good.
End pov

Time skips

At night

On call
Y/N: hello oppa

Jimin: are you in your room, dear

Y/N: yes, I'm in my room. Is there any problem, oppa?

Jimin: there's no problem. just called you to inform that I will come home late besides it's raining heavily.

Y/N: don't worry about me okay? I'll be safe and please take care of yourself and reach home as soon as possible.

Jimin: saranghae

Y/N: nado saranghae
Call end

Jimin: (tears in his eyes) sorry sissy. It's my duty to make you happy.
Get ready, he's coming to get you.

Y/N's room

I flinched when the current fuse went off. Interesting thing is that it's raining heavily. I turn on my flashlight of my phone and headed towards the living hall. I called out the maids but didn't receive their answers or even them. Oh god! I'm scared. It's fully dark and I can't even see my surroundings properly. But wait, where are the maids? I headed towards the kitchen to search something I would get but flinched when I felt someone's heavy breath on the back of my neck. Oh God, who could it be. I took a long deep breath and turned back to see the hell who scared me. My eyes got sharp widen, words weren't coming out of my mouth by looking at that person.

Y/N: t-taehyung?

Tae: yes, it's me.

Y/N: what are you doing here?

Tae: I've come here to take what's mine.

Y/N: w-what do you mean

He came more close to me in which our nose were in contact to each other.

Tae: I missed you a lot my princess.

Y/N: s-stop calling me that

Tae: you belong to me and no one's else. So come with me.

I heard that last word from him before darkness welcomes me and fell right in his arms.

Next day

I got up from my sleep and felt a sharp pain in my head. Slowly, I opened my eyes, examining my surroundings. I immediately startled when I saw 3 maids standing right infront of me. Soon my eyes got widen realizing that they are Taehyung's maids and I'm in my room. The room in which it was filled with all my past with him.

To be continued ___________

A/N: hey guys, please don't be a silent reader and please do vote and comment my ff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
93.6K 2.5K 21
Jungkook is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Korea, what will happen when a girl named y/n gets kidnapped? how will her life change after s...
147K 8.4K 19
I deserve my punishment. I deserve all the name calling. I deserve for my skin to be painted black and blue. I was stupid and wasn't thinking. You wo...
5.4K 112 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...