Bella parker

By marvellover4400

the story begins with Bella feeling alone, forgotten, like a burden. But what happens when she is taken in by... More

AUTHORS NOTE

THE START

38 2 1
By marvellover4400

Family

At the age of nine that is what Bella valued the most. The only thing she thought about was her mother and father holding her in their arms telling her how much they loved her.

Family brought Bella the safety and love any child needed and when her mother informed her that she would have a baby brother Bella could only grow excited. The thoughts of her having an even bigger family with even more love brought joy to the girls heart.

So when her baby brother Peter had been born her mind filled with ideas of playing games and having parties with her even bigger family.

But those ideas slowly became only empty promises when the reality struck.

The older peter grew the more Bella had grown distant in her parents mind. She watched as they would dance around with Peter singing songs of love and happiness while she sat forgotten alone.

Four years go by and Peter had gotten older and even started talking. Bella had started to stray away from the family during her teen years staying in the background. She knew that fighting for the attention would only make it worse so she just spectated. She watched as her happy little family slowly forgot about her.

On the occasional day Bella would hang out with Peter like normal siblings. She would dress him up as his favorite characters and played with him for hours. For years Bella wished she could hate her smaller brother for taking the family she loved away but she couldn't. Peter didn't ask to do this and Bella would never blame him for something he had no control over, Bella loved her brother and nothing would change that for her.

Bella had finally come to terms with how life would be for now on, Peter getting all of the attention all the love while she would love them all from afar.

But even then the sudden pang in her chest when they would hold him and whisper the same things they whispered to her long ago would cause her to silently break little by little.
——————-
On one typically quiet day Bella sat alone in her room observing the same scenery across the street from her window when her father entered her room.

"Bella, your mother and I have a last minute business trip so you and Peter will stay with aunt May for a while okay?" He rushed out struggling to fix his tie at the doorway.

Bella smiled at her father's clumsiness.

"When will you guys be back?" She questioned.

"Soon, sweetheart." He spoke quickly walking in to place a small kiss on her forehead before rushing out of the room yelling out to his wife that he needed help.

Bella wanted to ask more but she knew that they would be back soon they always did. On the plus side aunt May always gave an equal amount of care to the two children so Bella wasn't going to protest.

An hour later Bella rushed down the steps to greet her aunt May.

"Aunt May!" She squealed wrapping her arms around the woman.

"Hey, Bambi I missed you." Aunt may smiled hugging back.

Bella looked up with a wide grin brown eyes growing bigger by the second. Bella felt truly happy in moments like these, where no one was forgotten, where she was equal.

"Well, now that you are finally here we will be heading out." Bella's mother spoke out handing  Aunt May money.

Bella smiled and waved goodbye to her parents. Instead of them replying they bent down to both hug and kiss Peter goodbye wishing him a good nights rest.

Her smile dropping slightly Bella just turned away.

And with that her parents left.

Picking up Peter Aunt May walked over to the T.V clicking it on and playing music.

"I say we party while they are gone." Aunt May smiled holding both of Peters hands making him dance.

With that the smile formed fully on Bella's face again.

They danced and talked for hours. Bella felt a nice calm surround her for awhile and she loved it.

Soon it was time for bed and Peter had already dozed off an hour before.

"How about we read a story huh?" Aunt May joked allowing Bella to settle in her bed.

"I'm not seven anymore y'know." Bella rolled her eyes.

"I hate seeing you grow up so fast, You are supposed to stay my little Bambi forever." She faked hurt. But behind it was the truth. Watching Bella grow up made her miss the little girl she used to be.

Soon after they said their goodnights and Aunt may walked out of the room.

The soothing call of sleep soon took over and Bella closed her eyes ready for the day ahead.
She dreamed of her family being together and being happy equally. She knew she could only dream so she did.

————

Waking up Bella smiled and walked out of the room. She made her way downstairs to be met with her Aunt May.

But this time something felt off the air around grew thick.

"You okay Aunt May?" She asked concerned.

Raising her head to look at Bella Aunt May tried her best to make up the right words. Tears streamed slowly down her face looking at the smaller girl in front of her.

"You're scaring me, what happened? Why are you crying?" Bella pleaded growing more and more worried.

"It's your parents they- My sister she's..." She started but failed to complete the sentence. How could she tell Bella that her parents had died just hours prior. How is she supposed to even describe what happened.

"Hey, Aunt May it's okay just breathe, What happened?"

"Your mom and dad last night they-." She paused breathing in and out to calm down for a split second.

"I just got a call and uh... last night the p-plane it crashed, they're gone."

Suddenly the room felt as if it were spinning.

No

No it couldn't be. The thought of her parents being gone didn't quite register in the younger girls mind.

Bella felt as if time stopped itself in that moment. All she could do was try to wrap her mind over the news. There was no sudden reaction no cried just silence.

What could she even say in a situation like this?

What could she possibly do?

Why?

Bella thought feeling a single tear from her left eye fell. The air around was hard to breathe and her knees went weak.

Aunt May looked up at the girl standing in front of her. All she could see was how broken she looked. Not an ounce of emotions could be seen.

Just the blank stare.

"I'm so sorry Bella." Aunt May wrapped her arms around the girl.

Bella didn't hug back she just stood there. Holding all of the things she felt the need to desperately do.

She wanted to scream, Bella wanted to tear apart the world at its seams.

Her family was gone. Her mother, Father.

And to make things worse they didn't even acknowledge Bella's existence before leaving her.

Taking a seat on the couch next to Aunt May she placed her head in her shoulder.

Not a single word was spoken but she knew. The pain that Aunt May was feeling. She not only had lost a brother but she gained two children who would make her life even more hectic.

And there the first real emotion Bella had felt,
guilt.

She felt guilty for having to be taken care of. She felt guilt for not giving her a choice.

The thought of Peter passes her mind. Her brother had to grow up without his parents. He wouldn't even remember the time they had spent together.

There she sat her heart breaking more and more each second.
—-// TIME SKIP TO FUNERAL \\—-

"I remember," she began taking a moment to gather her moments.

"I remember, the day Peter had been born. I was so excited to have a baby brother." Bella smiled at the distant memory. Looking around the room she say old friends of her parents all crying sitting around the grave site.

"My dad, He uh-." She paused looking down.

"He even built a new part of the house to add Peter a new room. He spent months trying to get everything right."

"And when Peter finally arrived home he didn't even sleep in the room until two months later." Bella laughed softly.

"What i'm trying to say is my parents were not only caring but hardworking. And I wish I could say more but I don't think I could even put together words." And with that Bella walked away towards the road to be alone for a moment.

Subconsciously Bella walked around waiting.

She didn't want to go back to the room full of crying and the empty caskets where her parents should be.

Seeing a van pull up near her she squinted her eyes.

The van door suddenly opened with two armored men jumping out. They grab Bella and quickly throw an bag around her head. Without given the time to scream she was tossed into the van.

"We got her sir." She heard a voice speak out before feeling something being injected. The room went dark and along with it her thoughts.

A/N
SO WHAT DID WE LEARN KIDS?
NEVER WALK ALONE THATS WTF WE LEARNED 🚶‍♀️😭

Anyway sorry for the lack of dialogue it's 2 am and idc if it doesn't make sense my dr doesn't make sense 💀💀 i think meeting the avengers will take place like in like 2 chapts but idk

THIS IS NOT EDITED AND I PROB WONT EDIT SORRY LMAO🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...