The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

Man Vs Sewer

1.1K 11 0
By books20000825

A rat crawls around on the pipes while Raph walks around. He's panicking as he looks at his phone. "All alone," He chuckles nervously. "Where are they? They said they'd be here!" He waves his phone around looking for a signal, whimpering. He climbs up a ladder, waving the phone upwards towards the surface.

"Uh oh," Mikey comments nervously, placing his hands on his hips. "Donnie forgot to text Raph we were running late."

Donnie just chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh, sweet sweet Angelo. How soon would you forget that today I'm on vacation. Hence my four-shorts," He shows his glistening purple swim shorts. "The international sign for I am not a useful member of society."

"We left the guy alone for five minutes, and we told him we had to find tubes," Leo looks up at their brother

"I didn't know Raph had separation anxiety." Dimitri watches the large turtle with curiosity, he wore a pair of blue and green swimming trucks with blue floats on his arms and goggles on top of his head

"Oh yeah he's got it bad." Emma nods her head confirming, she wears a pink one piece bathing suit with white polka dots with pink floaties on her arms "He once freaked out cause I left him for five minutes to use the bathroom."

"This is a job for Dr. Delicate Touch," Mikey pushes past the two. He clears his throat. "...GET YOUR MIND RIGHT, SON!"

He shrieks, falling off the ladder and into the sewer water. Mikey cannonballs into the water as well, splashing his older brother. He takes a deep breath.

"What took so long?!" Raph throws his phone at Mikey's head. "You know Raph gets weird...when I'm let alone."

"Relax," Leo tells him, "Did you get a tube?"

Raph holds up a giant tube, throwing it in front of him.

"Whoa!" Mikey, Leo, Emma, and Dimitri comment in awe, but Donnie is skeptical.

"Where did you get that?" He demands, Raph's face turning dumb. He stole it from the Turtle Tank, which was being held by concrete bricks...until they fell.

"U-Uh," He stammers, playing dumb, "I-I borrowed it from...Splinter."

"Splinter, who only owns robes and a shady past, let you-"

Leo shuts Donnie up by putting him in his tube and throwing him into the water

"Emma are you sure this water's sanitary?" Dimitri leans over looking at the water skeptical "We are in the sewer."

"Relax Dimi your gonna be fine I did a protection spell on you three times it'll feel like regular pool water to you." Emma shoos a hand with a smile, Emma picks him up holding him above her head and throws him in. Emma snaps her fingers making a blue tub appear in the water as Dimitri lands in it

"I'm gonna get you for that." Dimitri grumps

"You can try but you won't succeed." Emma gives a smirk as she jumps in her tub

"Tube time!" Raph declares, pushing Emma forward. Mikey pulls Donnie along and they simply float down the sewer water.

"Okay, guys. New York's sewers are a dangerous and complex labyrinth," Donnie starts off.

"Full of creatures and games and rides?!" Mikey asks excitedly.

"And food and candy?!" Emma joins in squealing happily "This is gonna be so awesome!!"

"What? No!" Donnie tells them annoyed. "Where do you think we are? Just take every left turn to stay on the lazy river, capisce?"

"Whatever Donnie," Raph comments. "Mad Dogs, ahoy!"

"Ain't this the life, guys?" Leo asks, right leg over his left. "A day off from Splinter's training to kick back and bask in the luxury of-"

"Dunkaroo!" Raph suddenly exclaims, crashing into his brothers, sister, and Dimitri. All five gasp once they reach surface, Leo harshly coughing.

"Ugh...can't you guys just do a sports pass with that smelly ball or something?" Donnie asks bitterly.

"Who you calling smelly? Laceface has been part of this family longer than you," Raph snuggles a football with a red mask over it. "Now, let's run the midnight special, guys!

Raph throw the ball up into the air. It spins around and Mikey jumps into the air.

"Look alive, Leo!" He kicks the ball over to Leo. It rolls on his arms.

"And trick passing!" He spins the ball around without using his hands "All yours squirt!" He passed it to Emma

She jumps up catching it in midair doing a row of somersaults "Catch it Donnie!" Emma throws it next to Donnie. He thrusts up his arms in a weird position.

"Sports!"

"I got it, I got it!" Raph dives and catches the ball. "Yeah!" He lands in the water, his brothers and Emma cheering while Dimitri gave him a thumbs up

He suddenly disappears, Mikey pushing past the other two. "Our football!"

Leo and Donnie staring at him. "Oh, and Raph!"

They suddenly fall, going left. They end up in a slide, spinning around. The five of them cheered, then scream at least three times. Then they see Raph again, holding onto his tire.

"Guys! Don't leave me alooooooooone!"

"We'll find you, Raph!" Leo calls out as they slide shoots them out into a puddle of sewer water. Leo surfaces, shuddering a little. "Raph is all alone. Guys, we need to-"

"Go down that slide again?" Mikey interrupts, to Leo's ire.

"Yes, agreed. Raph will make it home eventually, I'm sure," Donnie chimes in.

"Here's your brother!" Dimitri frowns at the fact they were just gonna go the rest of the day instead finding Raph

"Raph's a big boy he'll be fine." Emma waves a hand unbothered at her best friend looking at her with a disappointed frown

"No!" Leo shouts at his brothers. "Dimitri's right Raph's our brother-"

"Then why doesn't he have Splinter's roughed good looks like we do?" Mikey asks, showing his face. Leo places his tube over him, sending Mikey into the water.

"You know how savage Raph gets when he's alone. He'll totally lose it if we don't find him fast. Clock's ticking," Leo points to his arm.

"I'm sure he can't be that bad." Dimitri raises an eyebrow

"You ever seen the movie Cast Away?" Emma asked

"Yeah."

"It's like that .. but 10x worst."

"Ooohhh."

"Okay, okay," Donnie nods "But just so we're clear, today is my day off. Respect the four-shorts, bros."

"Okay, cool," Leo glances at his brother. "Now we need to get back up that tunnel to where we lost him."

"You guys gotta try this!" Mikey waves his hand, taking a breath and sinking into the water.

............................................

Raph falls out a pipe, screaming. He manages to hang onto something while holding his tire and the football. "Tire...and Laceface, we just need to...pull ourselves up and-" He notices that both items are gone, falling out of reach. "Tire!" Tears are in his eyes. "Laceface! My emotional crutches!"

He climbs up to a platform, ending up in an unknown part of the sewers. "Okay Raph, you're a little lost, a bit scared...and very alone."

He takes a deep breath, holding his head . After a few seconds, he manages to calm himself down

...

"TIME TO PANIC!"

He uncontrollably starts punching things. "I'm panicking, panicking, panicking!"

After a few more seconds, he lets out a sigh of relief. "Glad I kept that part under control."

He sees all the damage he's caused to several pipes. "Whoopsie daisy..." He's also damaged the Lower East Side Main Valve, and it bursts open.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa," Leo says as they're walking through a tunnel. "You guys hear that?"

A giant wave appears behind them, sending the five down a pipe. They bump their heads at corners, groaning. Raph hears it and stops walking.

"Guys? Is that you? Where are you? Don't lose it, Raph!" He takes another deep breath. "Please..."

"Hey Ben," Two shadows are watching the lone turtle from above. "Look. It's that red guy!"

"Oh ho ho," Ben chortles as he joins his brother. "It's one of those turtle jerks that we hate for, you know, reasons I can't remember. Let's eat him!"

"Ugh!" Carl gives a sound of disgust. "Do you know how much trouble turtle is to eat? You gotta crack the shell, you gotta drain the goo, you gotta scoop out the eyeballs so he can't see you eating him, plus...it's not even that much meat. Uh, no thanks. Hard pass."

"Okay, what if I told you there's a shortcut? I heard that if you scare the biggest, they just pop right out of their shell!"

"And they just, what, like jump into your belly?" Carl asks in shock.

"Yes! Well, actually, full disclosure, I don't know. But, let's find out!"

They move away from their hiding spots. Underneath the tunnel Raph's walking through, the others are in pain from the pipe they went through. Donnie puts ice into his pineapple drink, placing in a straw and drinking happily.

"Uh..." Leo has a giant bruise above his head, also missing a tooth. "Where did you get that?"

"Today's vibes were supposed to be chill, so I went ahead and equipped my battle shell with some refreshment."

"Just one, Donald?" Mikey looks at him in disapproval, a bandage on top of his head.

"And ice. I'm not an animal," Donnie retorts back.

"Then give us ice for our horrible mangled bodies!" Leo narrows his eyes at him. Something whirrs in Donnie's shell.

"They melted," He simply takes a sip out of his drink. "Mm, perfect."

"That's messed up Donnie!" Dimitri grumps rubbing his head in pain

"Hey that's life for ya." Donnie shrugs his shoulders not affected

Emma sneaks up behind him and leaps inside his battle shell wigging around "Hey! Get out of there!" Donnie reaches behind his back trying to grab her. Emma pulls out a bag of ice

"Darn you younger sister." Donnie frowns lightly shaking his fist at Emma who puts the bag on Dimitri's head, she turns towards him blowing a raspberry at him

"Guys, I think something horrible happened here!" Mikey points forward, falling into the water. They look to see the busted pipes and walls, some of them spilling water.

"Respect the shorts, please. It is my day off. But, if I was able to do some analysis, I'd tell you that-"

"Raph was here," Leo interrupts him.

"Let's not jump to conclusions there, Leon."

He simply jerks a thumb to a wall, where giant graffiti is on it: 'Raph WHZ."

"Maybe this Raph's seen our Raph," Mikey gestures to the wall.

"We better hurry," Leo narrows his eyes in determination.

............................................

Raph is now walking across a bridge. "Alone...must find...my-"

Ben and Carl suddenly land in front of him, slightly covered in sludge. He lets out a scream. "Sewer monsters!"

"Yeah!" Ben decides to play along. "We're sewer monsters!"

"And we're gonna pop you outta that shell, and eat you whole. From face to toenails," Carl grins wickedly.

"And you will live in our monster bellies...alone, forever!"

"Raph...forever..." He murmurs, glancing between the two of them. "Alone...?" His brain literally breaks into two and he glows red, letting out a scream. He punches both of the Sando Brothers onto the bridge. They look up as he pants wildly, stomping on the bridge.

"Savage Raph hates sewer monsters!" He jumps up into the air, both the brothers screaming in terror as they hug each other. Raph slams them on the head with his fists, punches them right in the face, and sends them flying.

"Make him stop!"

"I'm not as smart as I pretend to be!"

............................................

The others land in front of the bridge, seeing all the damage. "Someone could get really hurt on this...come on sis let's see how far it swings!" Mikey puts Emma on his back as the two youngest siblings swing it back and forth laughing hysterically

Leo places a hand on his shoulder and on top of Emma's head

"Chill...I think I found something," He points up ahead. He's gesturing to the hole in front of them.

"Again, I'd love to help bail us all out with my undeniable and prodigious genius, but-"

Leo points to the water, where the tire is floating around.

"Look."

"That's Donnie's tire! I mean," Mikey notices the raised eyebrow from his brother. "Raph's tube!"

"Uh, right. Well Leo, since you sell the fewest action figures, why don't you go ahead and jump first?" Donnie gives Leo a smug look.

"Ignoring that," Leo pushes him away. "Raph's lost cause your bad pass ruined the midnight special."

"Leo, chill," Mikey tells him. "We can't freak out. Nobody freak out. Stop freaking out, Donnie!" He shakes Donnie.

The bridge shakes and falls off, sending them towards the water. "Make a human shield around me!" Leo cries out as they land on the tube. They fall through the passage, landing in brown sludge. They surface, shuddering in how disgusting it felt.

"Ew!"

"Ugh! Gross it got in my mouth!" Dimitri sticks his tongue out

"Guys, we found him! Look," Leo points up ahead as a large lump is sitting in front of a fire.

"Thousand percent not Raph, staking my life on these shorts."

"Raph aloooooone!"

"It might be Raph, but w-who's to say anymore?"

Leo scoffs at him, stepping forward. "This stuff is really caked on."

Raph puts sludge over his face to make a mark. He opens up a lemon, squeezing it. "Lemon?" Carl asks before it lands in his eye. "Ah, it burns! Oh, it's in my eye!"

"We found you," Leo says in relief once they've reached him. "You have no idea-are you barbecuing villains?"

"Raphie! You're ok!!" Emma cheers running up to her big brother hugging his leg, Raph looks down at her and then back at the others

"More...sewer monsters?" He doesn't see them as his family, but instead, monsters due to the sludge on them.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry, sewer monsters? Raph, hey, you are harshing the rescue vibes, my man, okay? It's us, your siblings and Dimitri," Donnie gestures to himself.

"No siblings and Dimitri! Raph is all alone!" He grabs a spear and rushes towards them. The five dodge out of the way.

"Raph snap out of it it's us!" Dimitri shouts

Leo ducks from a swing.

"We're here to bring you home!" Leo tells his brother.

"Sewer monsters invade!" Raph yells, continuing to attack. "Must squash!"

"Okay, I will want off this ride now!" Mikey slaps his hand around, pulling at his face. "Snap out of it, Raph!"

He just growls at him. "Squash you!"

He feels thudding at his legs he sees Dimitri tugging on his leg and Emma kicking his other leg, Raph growls at them angrily. Emma and Dimitri scream  turning to run but Raph grabs them by the back of their shorts lifting up mid air

"Emma? Why aren't my feet touching the ground?!" Dimitri asked scared running mid air

"Raph please it's us!" Emma runs mid air trying to get away

Leo and Donnie jump on him from behind to restrain him.

"If we wash the sewer sludge off," Leo notices the valve. "Mikey, open that flood valve!"

"Hmm," Mikey stands in front of him, trying to pull, but because of the sludge, he can't get a good grip. "Need something stronger..."

"Use Raph, use Raph, use Raph!" The other four shout

"No one's gonna shout the answer to me and make all my problems disappear! Time for a little razz-ma-tazz!"

He stands in front of the valve with a big smile. "Raaaaph~ I'm a nasty sewer monster! Don't you wanna come squash me?!" He wiggles the back of his shell, Raph throwing off the others. He rushes towards Mikey, who jumps out of the way just in time. He hits the valve, sending a bunch of sewer water onto the five.

The Sando Brothers are washed away, the five surfacing. They've been hit with sewer water, but they are clean now.

"Wait, where's Raph?" Donnie looks around for him. Raph suddenly grabs the back of his pants. "Four-shorts...were my un-doing!"

"Clean, sewer monsters. Still sewer monsters! Savage Raph...destroy!" He throws Donnie. Laceface suddenly rolls in front of Leo.

"Laceface...? Guys, I know how we can get our brother back! The Midnight Special!" He throws the football into the air, confusing Raph.

"Look alive, Leo!" Mikey kicks it like he did before. The lime-green turtle does the same trick.

"And trick passing! Get it Emma!"

Emma jumps up and does a row of somersaults "It's all you Donnie!" She throws it to Donnie

He flings it up.

"Sports!"

"No!" Raph immediately dashes into action, catching the ball, laughing. "Yo, did y'all see that?!"

"Raph!" The others hug him.

"You're back to normal!"

"You're back, baby!"

"Back? Uh oh...did I get weird again?"

"Super weird! Even by my standards..." Mikey glances away.

"Remind to never make you mad ever!" Dimitri gives him a nervous smile "You're really scary"

"But, we learned a valuable something about never something you alone again," Leo gives him a smile.

"I love you guys! Now let's go home and try tubing again tomorrow."

............................................

Donnie, while still sipping his drink, sees that all of the tires from the Turtle Tank are gone. He squeezes his drink and it explodes.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAPH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 261 10
(Wattpad is on their BS so I had to put the story on complete) Welcome to New York! Where there's problems a plenty and Mutants to spare! Having rece...
15.8K 381 29
A story about the turtles and their new sister. I am also writing this on Fanfiction.net with the same title. Emma Andrews led a harsh life until she...
2.7K 74 16
(This is my first ever making a TMNT 2014/2016 story so I hope you enjoy!) Riley and her sister Madison are huge fans of Teenage mutant Ninja turtles...
5.7K 121 10
╰┈➤✮ 𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑴𝑵𝑻 𝒙 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⚠ NOT TCEST ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿...