The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

How To Make Enemies and Bend People

1.2K 16 2
By books20000825

Candles light all over the underground foot clan lair as they bow to the dark armor. "In honor of your obedient service to the forces of evil..." Foot Brute starts off.

"We bestow upon you the most noble and dignified marker of the Foot Clan," He drops something in the orange liquid, a giant monster appears out of it.

A teenage girl smiles happily as the monster kicks her away and she slumps up with the orange foot over her face.

"Yes!" She smiles happily.

Other members groans but cheer and high five each other celebrating

"Pure insanity," Baron Draxum watches the whole thing annoyed

"Yes, I can't believe they promoted Jocelyn over me!" Foot Recruit grumps in jealous. "I know her parents are big donors, but come on!"

Many of the foot soldiers stood in a long line as Chaos levitates off the ground in front of a girl "Welcome to the foot clan." She smiles sweetly ... before punching the girl square in the face sending her flying back

"Welcome to the foot clan." She sends a boy flying, another teenage boy walks up Chaos pulls her fist back about to punch him but he stops her "U-Um could I maybe not get a punch?" He shrinks down fearfully of making her mad

"Of course." Chaos gives him a crooked smile, she grabs his pants, stretching his underwear onto his shoulders like spenders and kick him in the butt

"Anyone else?" She growls demonically turning to the rest of the group showing a clutched burning fist, they all quickly shook their heads no "Good."

"Oh look at my little dictator she's taking charge already." Foot Lieutenant smiles at his daughter as any other soldiers goes flying pass him

"She's a clip off the old block." Foot Brute puts a hand on his shoulder beaming with 'fatherly pride'

"You know she gets that from you."

"Ya really think so."

"Why must I waste my time watching your ridiculous ceremony?" Baron Draxum asks Foot Lieutenant in annoyance. "I was promised the dark armor!"

"And the armor you shall have," Foot Lieutenant narrows his eyes at him. "Once we have retrieved it all."

"And once you become a full member of the Foot Clan," Foot Brute adds in.

"Why are we still talking to this clown?!" Chaos flys up between them with a scowl "He ain't cut out to be in Foot Clan." Chaos glares at still angrily from the way he treated her, Baron glares at little girl back annoyed by her attitude

"Chaos we've been over this." Foot Lieutenant scolded her pushing a finger on the top of her head making her sink back down to the ground "Anyone can join the foot clan."

"Yes, the legends state that only those who have proven their loyalty can wield the armor's power," Foot Lieutenant recites.

"Then make me a member!" Baron Draxum demands, gesturing to the armor. "Immediately! And I will restore the yokai's dominance over humans!"

"Oh sorry boss," Huginn is flying behind him, holding a scroll. "There's a rising through the ranks process and right now, you're at...uh, rank zero," He shows him the paper

"That's the worst," Muninn comments

"Why are my gargoyles telling me what rank I'm in." Draxum growls angrily

"Because we got promoted from toenail to tenderfoot," Huginn explains, throwing away the scroll. "We're rank two now."

"Hey, show me what I look like with a foot on my face!" Muninn flies over to Huginn, who kicks his face and holds up a mirror to show him. "Aw, I look sweet!"

"They outrank me? Unacceptable!" With his purple fists, Baron slams the ground, causing a crash.

"What a baby." Chaos rolls her eyes at his tantrum

"I know you think the irrational outbursts will get you on our good side, but there is still a process," Foot Lieutenant says thinly

"Fine. What do I do to reach rank 2?"

.........................................

"What is this place?" Baron and Foot Recruit are at Coffee Le Gume waiting in line getting coffee. "Are we here to reign waste to these pathetic humans?!"

"No...we're here to get coffee for the entire Foot Clan. And a vegan coconut scone for the boss," Foot Recruit informs him

"Draxum is no errand boy," Draxum grits his teeth, Foot Recruit kicking a tray out of a customer's hands.

"To become a full member of the Foot, one must show commitment, and patience. I have been in training since I was seven!" She takes a fighting pose.

"Madness!" Draxum shouts"Baron Draxum takes what he needs, now!" He projects purple orbs at the menu, which slides into a cup of coffee.

The two baristas glance at it before coffee shoots out of the cup, scaring both of them. A yokai emerges in front of them and everyone freaks out, running away. The two baristas stare up at the monster wide-eyed, dashing away from the prepared coffee. The yokai takes it and Foot Recruit gasps, impressed by what Draxum has done.

"I have been doing this all wrong!" She grins widely with sparkles in her eyes.

"Indeed," Baron sips a cup of coffee, glancing at her. "Waiting is for fools."

"Oh and don't forget the double chocolate muffin, Chaos needs it for when her blood sugar gets low." Foot Recruiter points out. Draxum looks down at the cashier who shakily hands him a bag.

.........................................

"I have completed your menial task," He announces when they arrive back at the Foot Shack. "When do I get the dark armor?"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked," Foot Lieutenant grins with a piece of scone in his mouth. Foot Brute is sipping some coffee near him, Chaos still glaring at Draxum sits on his lap chewing her muffin. "We've got a retrieve mission tonight. And, thanks to your excellent performance, other than the scones which are a little stale." He throws away the scone.

"For you, Strike Squad Special Force Delta!" Foot Brute finishes, to Foot Recruit's glee.

"I was born for Strike Squad Special Force Delta! I shall cleave our foes in twain!" She picks up a baseball bat and swings it.

"Okay, love the enthusiasm," Foot Lieutenant comments, "But actually, your assignment is..."

.........................................

"Lookout support duty?!" Foot Recruit exclaims in disbelief as they're at a botanical garden. "We're the lookouts for the lookouts?!"

The lookouts were looking around reading bored out of their minds. "This is beneath us."

Foot Recruit scoffs, hugging herself. "You know...I was accepted to every clan I applied to!"

"With my powers, I should be in charge of this clan! Surely there must be some way to take control from them..."

"Ha!" Foot Recruit chuckles. "Unlikely. According to our laws, one can only take control of the Foot Clan by succeeding where the leaders have failed. And my senseis do not fail."

"Hmm...we shall see."

.........................................

A couple of oozesquitoes are gathered around a fountain. "Our research says the armor piece is hidden in one of these statues," Foot Lieutenant raises an eyebrow at the three statues in the center of the area outside the garden.

"I guess Draxum might get his wish soon," Foot Brute comments, "If he can prove his worth."

The two glance to each other before bursting into laughter. Foot Lieutenant wipes a tear as he pulls out a phone

Chaos stands on a roof with other Foot Clan soldiers looking around or on their phones bored, her phone starts to ring as she answered it "See anything?" Foot lieutenant asked

"No not yet but I'll be ready to rip their spines out!" Chaos smirks hungry for some action "Oh and I packed some snack in your bag honey, don't need you having a blood crash." Chaos faces turns red from embarrassment as the soldiers were trying to laugh loud enough for her to here.

"Master!" Chaos grumps, she turns around "Do you pack the gooey cream cakes?"

"Of course sweetie."

"Yes!" Chaos fist pumps ending the call she turns around and sees the memebers staring at her "What Are You Looking At?!!?!" Chaos snarls the foot clan turns back around not wanting to feel her wrath

.........................................

Draxum watches them from afar, turning and seeing other lights waving around from the greenhouse

"What's going on there?" He uses his binoculars, as does Foot Recruit, to see the turtles and Emma.

"Hai. I will alert the lookouts," Foot Recruit turns around, doing loud bird calls. Draxum silences her by putting vines over her mouth.

"Stop that!" He shouts in annoyance. "If we want to improve our rank, we must handle this ourselves..."

The two jump over the garden, hiding behind a large flower bush.

"Smell it, smell it, smell it, smell it, smell it!" The three turtles and little girl chant to Raph, who's standing in front of the largest flower in the botanical garden. Everyone but Donnie and Emma has a nose pin, instead they have a gas mask over his face.

What are they doing?" Baron asks slowly.

"No doubt a cunning plan to disrupt our mission to get the dark armor," Foot Recruit narrows her eyes at them

"What do you say, Raph?" Donnie steps up to his brother while holding Emma in his arms. "Do you have the guts to sniff the stinkiest plant on Earth, the corpse flower?"

"Some say it smells like a mummy, wrapped in a zombie, dipped in long forgotten milk," Leo says with a grin

"I'll sniff it...like a boss!" Raph tugs at the petals, his nose pin falling off as he takes a big whiff. He shouts in disgust, his face and eyes turning purple. He then vomits on the ground.

"Cool! I wanna smell it! I wanna smell it!!" Emma hops excited, she reaches towards the flower but Donnie grabs her holding her by her waist as little girl scrambles to get closer "Emma no! You are not smelling that thing!!"

"It must be a trap," Foot Recruit watches them intensely. "But if there's one thing I learned from you, it's that we get nothing from waiting!" She bursts out of the bush. "FOOT CLAN! Vermin, prepare to taste my wrath!"

She pulls out a sword, but they duck and she slices the flower in half, spraying her in the stench. She shudders in disgust. "This...is...a trap..."

"Ah ha, no, that was all you," Leo points at her.

"Wow, she went all in on the stink! Nice work, frenemy," Mikey compliments

"Phew you're gonna need five bath to get that stank out!" Emma gags covering her nose

Foot Recruit lets out a scream, chasing around Raph. He runs, but mostly to get away from the smell. "Ah! Get away from me! Ewwwww!"

Baron moves into the shadows, chuckling with a sinister grin

Outside, Foot Lieutenant is still scanning for the armor piece. "So, her senseis never fail, eh?" Baron asks confidently as he watches the man. "We'll see about that," He pulls the fire alarm, alerting the groundskeepers from their slumber.

"Listen up!" The lead groundskeeper bursts into the room. "Botanical garden security force alpha!"

They put on their hats, shoes, and fanny packs, arming themselves with gardening tools. "There's a protocol emergency!"

"An alarm? In a botanical garden?" Foot Brute asks in confusion.

"I'm sure our soldiers can handle a few groundskeepers," Foot Lieutenant shrugs it off. They suddenly hear yelling, looking up to see the men running towards them, weapons or vehicles ready. "GET 'EM!"

The Foot soldiers form into two lines in front of their senseis, holding swords, but they're ultimately defeated when the leader slams down the rake, knocking all of the ninjas to the ground.

Chaos opens her mouth about to eat a small cake from her bag when her ears perk up at the sound of commotion "Come on you lazy meat bags let's go!" Her and soldiers that were with her quickly jump off the roof to join the fight.

"I will grind you into fertilizer!" He hears Foot Recruit's voice

"The Corpse Flower," He looks towards the greenhouse. Foot Recruit is still chasing Raph inside. "Protect the begonias! I'll save Jewel!" He runs as fast as he could . "This is what you've been training for, Harold!" Smoke is left behind as he enters the building.

Foot Recruit and Raph clash with their weapons. "You'll never stop us from collecting the dark armor!"

"Hold on, stinky, that's what you're doing here?" Leo asks from the tree.

A Foot soldier suddenly crashes in from outside, knocking into Foot Recruit. They look outside the broken window to see the Foot Clan.

"Oh no. Guys, I think that's the issue we should be focused on," Raph points outside and they rush to get over there, Foot Recruit following. Harold slides to the dead Jewel.

"Jewel!" He holds a big orange petal covered in the stench, sniffing it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The turtles and Emma rush past Huginn and Munnin, who are relaxing in the lake. "Were those the turtles and the little girl Baron wanted to destroy?" Huginn lifts himself up, dropping his lemonade in the water. "Should we alert the Foot?"

"Come on, I mean, they'll see 'em in a sec."

"I love the way you think," Huginn grins, pointing to his friend. "We'll be rank three in no time..."

The five burst into the botanical garden, Foot Recruit being pulled away by Baron's vines. "Trust me, our rank is about to skyrocket." They simply watch as a full-blown fight breaks out.

"But what about Chaos she is powerful and energized she is unstoppable." Foot Recruit dramatically clutches her fist shaking it slightly

"She would be." Draxum gives her a wicked smile "Had it not been for her little condition." One of his vines holds the bag with all of Chaos's snacks he tosses it over his shoulder as it disappears from sight.

"Tonfa Power Jitsu!" Raph projects a fist from his weapon, knocking some ninjas out.

"Archimedes!" Donnie flies on his rocket bo staff, throwing Leo.

"Odachi~!" He knocks himself right into Foot Brute, sliding against the ground and near Foot Lieutenant.

Chaos and Emma have a little hand to hand combat, Chaos throws her punch but start to feel a little weak and light headed, Chaos slowly throws a punch but Emma easily catches it in her palm "Hey are you ok?" Even though she was suppose to be her enemy Emma was still concern about her

"I-I I can't." Chaos turns pale as she passes out on the ground

"Uh did I win?" Emma asked confused on if the fight is over or not

Foot Lieutenant turns to see Chaos on the ground passes out "Chaos!" He runs over and holds her in his arms "Baby Claws are you ok?"

"Master ... I don't feel so good." Chaos leans on his chest groaning

"You better stay with me." Foot Lieutenant holds her close to his chest like a baby "I know you get nervous when I rush you, but we gotta hurry!" Foot Brute calls out to his partner. Foot Lieutenant scans the last statue, and the piece is right in the chest.

"Got it! It's in this one!"

Mikey's whip suddenly captures the scanner, pulling him away from the statue. Baron and Foot Recruit watch at the fight going on. They suddenly hear panting, turning to the panicked Harold.

"You're gonna make it, Jewel! Stay with me! Stay with me!" Tears prick his eyes and Baron chuckles.

"Oh, she'll stay with you, alright," Two vines come from the platform he's standing on, about a dozen oozesquitoes flying behind him. He points to Harold and they fly towards him.

"What is-" He suddenly gets bit by all of them. "Ow! Alright, well this is one way," He slowly mutates. "Okay, here we are." His arms and legs turn green as he forms into a flower yokai, with a flower for a face.

"Ahh," Leo stares up at it in shock.

"Uh oh," Raph comments with wide eyes.

"Oh me gosh!" Emma puts her hands on her cheeks

"Jumping juniper!" Harold looks at his hands. "I'm in full bloom!" His hands emit brown vines, the five dodging them all.

"Smelly plant, cool. Smelly plant with legs, not as cool!" Mikey comments at the new mutant.

"Get off the geraniums! Let my people grow!" He spits out goo, which Mikey dodges by spinning his whip, the flames blocking them. A stray flame lands on the grass, Raph stomps on it.

"Michael, what did we say about mystic flame on highly vegetative areas?" Raph scolds and Mikey smiles sheepishly, stopping the whip. "Oh right." Mikey stops and then gets spread soon everyone gets sprayed.

"Not again," Raph whines, his eyes widening in horror as they're covered in the smell. "Not again!"

"Oh nohoho, this is worse than Raph's 'I found cheese in the bottom of my shell' stink!" Leo complains

"Surprise!" Harold says as he keeps spitting goo.

"Stinkbomb's gotta be my favorite and least favorite mutant all at once!" Mikey replies

Donnie is gagging in his face mask as he's hiding behind something. "Note to future self: equip tech bo with nose plugs!"

"Don't throw up don't throw up Ugh!" Emma puts her hands over nose and mouth turning green trying not to throw up

He glances over his shoulder at Stinkbomb again to see it shooting out more goo, The Foot soldiers and groundskeepers pass out due to the smell.

Baron and Foot Recruit see the damage as they're floating over to the statue.

"My nose, oh my precious nose," Leo holds his nose

Baron and Foot Recruit are lifted to the statue, where the golden piece of armor lays. "Would you like to do the honors?" Baron stares at her.

Her eyes widen slowly. "Calima!" She snatches it.

.........................................

At the Foot Shack, the new piece glistens, the Foot Soldiers bowing. Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute also bow, yet it's forced as they're tied up in purple vines.

"So, Draxum," He looks up at the warrior scientist nervously. "We, uh, we have some good news about your potential in this organization."

"Yeah, really good news," Foot Brute smiles anxiously.

"Silence!" A vine slaps them across the face. "I have accomplished with one assistant what you couldn't accomplish with an entire clan!"

"Assistant?" Foot Recruit looks up at him in confusion. "But I thought we were partners."

He puts a finger to her lips, silencing her. "By the laws of the Foot Clan, I am now your leader." The other soldiers cheer. "We strike again on Monday!"

"Oh, Monday's a holiday, can we strike again on Tuesday?" Huginn reminds him. Muninn winces at this suggestion.

"Ooo, you know, Baron's got a haircut on Tuesday. You know how they never get it right on the first pass."

"Yeah, and then you go to Wednesday, might as well write off the rest of the week."

"Enough!" Baron shouts, silencing them. "Plans will commence the following Monday, and I'll hear no more about it!"

A vine creeps up beside him holding Chaos who struggles trying to break free "Now to handle you you little brat!" Draxum groans walking to a wall and pushes his hand on the wall making a hand imprint, a doorway opens.

Draxum steps inside a mini lab with two large tubes, one with the oozequitos with a cord in between them with wires and buttons, Draxum throws Chaos in the empty tube and closes it shuts

Chaos groans angrily as she pounds her hands on the glass trying to break out

"Let's put that energy of yours to go use." Baron smirks pulling down a lever activating the machine, Chaos is then electrocuted with currents and shock waves as she screams out in agony and pain while the liquid in the bugs turned bright red

Draxum smiles

Knowing

No one above would be able to here her screams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 226 14
This story takes place in New York the year 2044 where the world was in chaos only the turtles and Casey Jones and D/n are the only survivors of the...
52K 785 16
Two years ago Emma was an experiment being abused and tortured but the turtles saved her giving a new family but when a new threat arrives trust and...
15.2K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
15.9K 498 19
Why ARE there four mutant turtles standing in your living room? Training goes south real quick when Leo and Mikey decide to combine their powers. Ope...