The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

You Got Served

1.6K 19 4
By books20000825

Leo, Emma, and Mikey run across the rooftops, heading over to the yokai pizza place. Hueso had called and asked them to come over.

"Run of the Mill Pizza," Mikey pants, glancing back at the duo. "I am so gonna beat you two there!"

"We'll see about that Mikey!" Emma smirks sticking her tongue out, she blinks and teleports reappearing in front of him stick her tongue out at him

"No using powers that's cheating!" Mikey frowns

"Not a compeition," Leo pants

"Loser say what?" Emma smirks

"Did you say something, second place?" Mikey calls out as he grabs Emma putting on his shoulders as he runs while his little sister giggles enjoying the ride

"Just because you beat me in Skate Ball for the first time doesn't mean you're the all-time champ of everything," Leo reminds his brother.

"I know, just the all-time champ of today, baby!" Mikey replies back with a smile. "Cowabunga!"

They all jump, falling into the open air. The turtles face-plant into the ground in front of a surprised Hueso as Emma lands safely onto the ground

"Hi Hueso!" Emma greets the skeleton with a smile

"On the scene just like you asked," Mikey grins deviously, wrapping an arm around his brother and sister. "What's the 911?"

Blue masked turtle scoff at him, pushing him off.

"I booked the Makers of Brutality AND the Barbarianism meeting on the same night!" Hueso tells the trio in a panic.

"Uh, is that bad?" Mikey asks in confusion.

"They are mortal enemies! They will not hesitate to bash each other and destroy my whole place!" Hueso says, frowning in worry.

Leo wraps his arm around the bone man. "So naturally, you called the toughest bouncers to boot these bozos out of here,"

"Heavens no!" He shakes his head. "I need you to be my waiters and chefs." He leads them inside the back door and into the kitchen. "My entire staff cut out when they saw those brutes." He hands over three uniforms to the trio. "You three will be my temps."

"Is that why you asked me to bring my spell book?" Emma asked placing her book on the counter

"Exactly." Hueso boops her nose

"But we're natural-born bouncers! That's like asking Lou Jitsu to serve cold soup!" Leo protests

"Yes, yes, you will cope. Now, keep them separated, always eating, and never let them fight each other or else they will destroy my restaurant!" A spotlight suddenly falls on him. "My body will be repaired, but my heart...she lives in my restaurant. Let no harm come to her!"

"Alright, alright, alright, but can we keep our weapons?" As soon as Leo asks that, their weapons are snatched away by Hueso.

"No! Those are way too sharp to be around these ruffians," He throws their weapons onto a magnet wall for utensils. "Side note, push dishes that require only spoons...and mija no sampling off of the plates."

"Awwww." Emma groans

He closes the door, leaving the three confused.

"Well we better get started." Emma grabs a recipe book

"Buenos noches," He lights a candle at the Brutalitys table. "Our completely trained and completely professional staff will be right with you."

The door suddenly slams open and Hueso looks past the divider to see the other party arriving. Three dragons are standing there and the leader, Boss Bruce, snorts out some air.

"The Masters of Barbarianism?!" He laughs at the Brutality gang. "Excuse me, just one minute."

They say nothing as he walks up to the other mob. "Welcome, welcome!"

Leo bursts out of the kitchen, dressed in a white dress suit, black vest, red bow tie, black pants, and a red apron around his waist. "Oh, yeah!" He places his hands on his hips.

"Got dressed quicker than you!" Mikey sings, standing near the entrance.

"Okay, stop. We got a job to do here," Leo crosses his arms, getting a little annoyed with Mikey. "Plus everyone knows it's all about who wore it best. Um, me!"

"Sorry, didn't hear ya. Too busy being the best waiter," Mikey grins as he walks up to the Barbarianisms. "Hello, new friends." Bruce just growls, looking up at him. "Are you ready to be seated?"

The two minions just hiss at him. "I'll take that as a yes," He smiles nervously at them. "This way." He leads them to the only other table. "Hold these, coat boy," He throws the coats into Leo's hands, including the cane Bruce was holding, which hits Leo's face.

"Hey!" Leo glares at him, his customers staring at impatiently.

"Thank you for coming. I'm Michael, the number one waiter here.

Emma flys over to them with the same outfits but with a skirt and her hair in high pigtails holding a tray with glasses of a reddish pink beverage

"And this is your small adorable waitress and chef Emma-"

He suddenly falls under the table, Emma looked down confused Leo pops up from underneath the table with a smile. "I'll be serving you serpent dudes as my brother serves some other guys I'm sure you've never met."

"What are you doing mister?" Emma scowls her brother

"Nothing!" Leo shrugs his shoulders

Mikey grabs Leo's pants, pulling them down.

Leo scrambles to put them back up, hopping and bumping into the divider, which falls and reveals the other gang. The two groups see each other. The two turn around, cringing as Mikey looks from underneath the table.

"Oh no!"

They glare at each other in hatred, narrowing their eyes. "Come to think of it, maybe we shouldn't have sat you right next to each other," Leo says,

"It's like all they heard was make them fight," Hueso murmurs about the turtles.

The two bosses growl lunging at each other

"Wait!!!!" Emma jumps in the middle of them stopping

"Now I know you two hate each other" Emma snaps her finger making menus appear in front of them "And that's fine but how about we all have a nice night and relax pretty please with sprinkles on top?"

The two bosses look at each other before looking at Emma who gives them a big cute pleading smile, the two mob bosses huff at each other but sit back down

"Oh thank you mija!" Hueso hugs Emma

"Who needs menus?" Mikey throws away Beverly's menu. "I see you in a thin crust, swimming in sheep, cheese, and succulent swamp meets," He says in an expert tone, the three staring at him in awe.

"Yes!" Hueso cheers at their happiness.

"Good luck coming up with anything half as good as that, second place!" Mikey brags to Leo, who sighs wearily. "All-time champ of today." Leo growls in annoyance as Mikey dashes away.

"What about us, blue?" Bruce calls out and Leo chuckles nervously.

"Um..."

Hueso gestures for him to do something, anything. "Yeah, it's all good, chief. I got the perfect thing."

Later, he comes back...

With burnt toast.

Bruce snorts in anger and Leo chuckles while sweating, Hueso facepalming. "Estupido."

"Way to go, orange! I love this guy!" Beverly exclaims at the pizza Mikey just prepared for them. "Come here," She reaches into her coat. "Here's a little something extra for ya," She drops something into his hands.

"Thanks." He opens up his hands to see four unicorns. "No way..." His eyes shine at them. "Four unicorns!"

Emmas sparkle at the sight of them "They're so cute!!! Can I have some too please please please!!" Emma bounces up and down asking the mob boss

"Sure thing kid that strawberry swirl lemonade is the best thing I've ever had." She gives Emma four unicorns. "Us girls gotta stuck together." She gives Emma a soft pat on the head

Emma and Mikey squeal at each other showing other sibling their unicorns

"Get over here!" Leo drags Mikey away underneath another table. He crosses his arms, raising a skeptical eyebrow at Mikey.

"Gosh, look at how cute they are. Aww!"

"I'm gonna name you rainbow and I'm gonna name you sprinkles." Emma snuggles the unicorns as
one licks her cheek

"Okay, stop," He pushes the hands away. "By impressing your guys, you showed me up and made me tick my guys off! You remember why we're here, right?"

"Sounds like second place is jelly over my unicorns," Mikey smirks smugly, nuzzling the unicorns.

"This is not a competition!" Leo yells for him to realize his priorities.

"Says the guy with zero unicorns."

"What are we talking about?!" Leo yells in disbelief.

"How come you got something fancy?" Bruce demands to Beverly.

"Maybe this place knows a real mob boss when they meet one!"

They growl into each other's faces as Hueso breaks the two bosses up.

"One million apologizes. Is there-"

"We want orange to wait on us!" One of the minions demands and upon hearing this, Mikey bursts out of the cloth.

"Yes!" He cheers as he lands in front of all of them. "More unicorns for Mikey!" He bows in front of the Barbarianisms. "And how may the all-time champ of today be of service to you?"

"HEY, those are my mobsters!" Leo tackles him and Mikey bumps into a table, dropping breadsticks. Leo catches both into his hands, laughing in triumph as he serves them to the serpent gang. They smile and clap

"Here you go, kid." Leo's eyes shine at the five unicorns. "Five unicorns. That's one more than four!"

"Shocking," Hueso stares at Leo. "As waiters, they do not totally stink."

"Hey!" Mikey stands up in protest. "That's my bread! That's supposed to be my unicorns!"

"What's that, second place?" Leo smirks, giving Mikey's words back at him. "Oh no, no, last place?"

"Oh, it is on!" Mikey glares at Leo. "Whoever gets the most unicorns is the all-time champ of forever, baby!"

"Bring it, baby!"

"Oh no." Emma cringed speeding off to the kitchen, whenever Mikey and Leo get competitive it never ends well

They glare at each other like with Bruce and Beverly

The two brother rush to the back kitchen trying to push each other out of the way, Emma puts on a chef hat as the two brothers slam two recipes in front of her while still glaring at each other

"Oh boy." Emma sighs, she cracks her knuckles and opens her know glowing eyes, she waves her hand as the ingredients levitate off the ground. Emma makes the food as sandwiches and soups land on the trays

"There you go!" Emma smile as the brothers dash out of the kitchen "You're welcome!" Emma huffs annoyed that they didn't thank her

The two skate outside using trays, holding up plates.

However, they trip due to the rug on the floor. Leo quickly catches the sandwiches, sliding to a stop in front of the Barbarianisms, who clap for him.

Two tables that are reserved for the two brothers have unicorns in them. When Mikey drops the soup, he dives and catches the meal into the bowl, giving it to the Brutalities. Beverly claps and Mikey gets more unicorns than Leo. The opposing sides glare at each other.

Mikey removes the tablecloth, but everything else stays. His customers clap. "Excellent," Beverly smiles at him.

Leo then gives a relaxing massage to Bruce and the tables eventually have to be locked with gates. Leo and Mikey snatch their weapons

"Uh guys?" Emma holds up a finger but Leo grabs her by her waist and places her on the counter "Not now Em big brothers are working!"

Emma just rolls her eyes and puts an umbrella hat on her head

The two turtles stand on one opposite end of the cooking table

Leo jumps into the air and slices up vegetables, meat, and cheese, all of them landing perfectly on the pizza. He crosses his arms proudly.

Mikey flings his whip, cutting toppings, which also land on a pizza perfectly...until a banana peel lands in the middle. He groans at Leo, who's eating a banana. They narrow their eyes at each other, snatching garbage from the trash can and sink.

They throw the items at each other after they present the dishes to the gangs, they're full of garbage. The two gangs are offended by this.

"No no no no no!" Hueso runs up to them. "My grandma had a saying: Do not get mad, eat cake."

They perk up at the sound of cake, Hueso clapping twice. "Emma! Bring the cake please."

Emma steps out of the kitchen walking towards them with the cake passing her brothers who were counting their tips. "One thousand one, one thousand two. Oh what's this, one thousand three unicorns!"

"Me too," Mikey jerks a thumb at him. "We're dead even! I'm naming all of you George...except you, you're Mikey Jr."

Leo facepalms at the names

"Thank mija." Hueso smiles holding the cake "We have the best cake above or below the city," Hueso brags nervously at the strawberry buttercream, blue frosted cake with a red bow at the top. The two groups stare at it in awe and then Hueso trips on a banana peel, dropping the cake on the floor.

The two gangs growl at him. "One day, we will all laugh at this."

One of Beverly's goons snatches him in her hand. "Apparently today is not that day." She holds him upside down.

"Five unicorns to whichever waiter shatters Bonesy into a hundred pieces!" Beverly offers, causing all three of them to look up.

"No way!" Leo denies, crossing his arms. "There's not enough unicorns in the world."

"One hundred unicorns," Bruce offers them.

"Deal!" They perk up, holding their weapons

"Guys!" Emma frowns at them

"I mean no, I mean deal!" Leo shakes his head, confused on what to choose. "Oh, I'm so conflicted!"

"Please, take the deal! Broken bones are nothing compared to my broken heart if my restaurant was destroyed!"

"No Huseo we are not breaking you!!" Emma pouts at the skeleton

"Not the chandelier!" He panics, but is saved by Mikey's whip. He lands on Mikey's shoulder.

"Sorry chicos, you can't put a price on friendship," He throws the skeleton away. "We got so carried away with our competition, we forgot what really matters!"

Together, the two turtles rip off their outfits. "Punching and kicking bad guys!"

"Yeah!" Leo agrees with him.

"Finally you guys stopped fighting." Emma smiles as she summons her staff

"As well as not damaging one square inch of my restaurant!" Hueso reminds them.

"Somebody teach these circus clowns a lesson," The two gangs glare down at them. One of the serpent minions jumps up into the air, threatening to bite Leo.

He jumps out of the way and ducks from the yokai, eventually kicking him.

Mikey pulls a stand out of the way, placing it back neatly. The other serpent attacks him and Mikey dodges him, throwing him into the wall.

A picture falls and Leo catches it just before it hits the ground, sighing in relief. He yelps as one of the Brutalities raises a table over him.

Emma does a flip on the air grabbing it and places down on the ground, she takes her staff and blasts the brutalities making her hit the wall

Hueso pushes a table out of the way as the yokai lands face-straight into the ground. Mikey pushes a chair back in place as the other Brutality minion throws plates at him. Mikey catches them into his hands in a perfect stack.

"Let me get these out of the way!" Hueso takes the stack from him.

Leo swings his sword, making a portal underneath the blonde Brutality minion. She falls through it, landing behind the angry mob bosses. Leo laughs, spinning the sword and holding up the photo. "You're welcome," He throws the picture back onto the wall, Hueso tilting it back to normal. Bruce snaps his fingers while Beverly whistles.

"The two mobs are teaming up! Outnumbered!" Leo gives a worried look.

"No problem!" Mikey places his hands on his hips with a smile as he has an idea. He breaks open the lock.

"Attack!"

The unicorns stampede towards the bosses. "Come on George, George, George, George."

"Okay," Leo and Emma jump out of the way and the two groups are pushed out of the wall.

"George, George, George, George!"

"We get it, dude!" Leo tells him.

"Hehe their so cute!!" Emma giggles to herself

"Amazing!" Hueso cheers as they stand up. "You dispatched the street thugs and there is no damage at all!"

"I'm sorry we got caught up in the competition, bone man," Leo says, Mikey rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "And sorry you got caught in cross Em." Leo pats his little sister's head

"No prob bob!" Emma waves her hand not mad "I got more unicorns anyway." She points up at the ceiling with two full nets of unicorns

"How did you-"

"You know being cute is my secret weapon." Emma puts a hand under her chin giving a wink

"It was not your fault. It was mine...for calling you two. But you were true friends and did what I asked. You brought no harm to my beautiful-" He stops talking once he sees all the unicorns around.

"...Race you back home. Winner is all-time champ of tomorrow, baby!" Mikey says, running off with Emma under his arms.

"What? Oh come on!" Leo complains, racing after him.

"Ah, I must lose their phone numbers..." Hueso murmurs, a unicorn popping out of his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
2.7K 74 16
(This is my first ever making a TMNT 2014/2016 story so I hope you enjoy!) Riley and her sister Madison are huge fans of Teenage mutant Ninja turtles...
505 By Grimm

Fanfiction

7.5K 183 10
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 2 years after the defeat of the Shredder, the Turtles, alongside Y/n and April, face a much bigger threat t...
743 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...