Meh Art

By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

It'll mostly be BNHA or other anime remakes, and it's gonna be a mix of my hand drawn art and the digital stu... More

Um...Welcome
Yup
Whoops
Heh
Wht
YeEt
Hi
NaNi
Hewo
Hehehe
Help
More Help Pls-
Oops
Erm
Uh
Yay
Ta da
Noice
New!
Hi
Nah
Cool
Hum
Hiii
Hey
Lovely
Dunno

Idek

34 5 15
By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

So apparently my relatives are my polar opposites - sweet, kind, and thoughtful enough to write a letter to ME, the family gremlin, since we can't go visit them in Melbourne.

So I wrote a letter back to my little cousin and did a quick pen sketch that looks nothing like me cos I hate drawing in just pen and barely ever do it. Uh...Yay

And if course it looks even worse in the photo 🙄

But also it's the end of term which means all the work is rolling in and due dates are looming over my conscience wherever I turn...

But I got to do some drawings of my French 'band' and write descriptions of their instruments so that's a highlight of sorts. Gotta stay positive, yanno?

PLS DONT JUDGE THO I DID MOST OF IT AT TWELVE O'CLOCK AT NIGHT AND I CAN'T DRAW INSTRUMENTS TO SAVE MY OWN LIFE 😭 

But yes, I did get uninspired enough to draw Midoriya as a pianist in the corner with this weird new art style that I don't like. And yes again, it is a French assignment in which I used Japanese colours for names. I called them 'La Niji' which is Japanese and French at the same time for The Rainbows. 

Because...Uh...❤🧡💛💚GAY💙💜🤎🖤

Plus these designs for my technology assignment of making jewellery.

And these are the digital designs as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...