Lotus's Nightmares

By Dehydrated_Migraine

HUGE TW: Depression, suicide, self-harm This is a poem series originally named "Frog's Feet". It is a series... More

Darkness
Bully
Depression
Sunsets
Exists
Escape
Alone
Stress

Friends

2 0 0
By Dehydrated_Migraine

Friends aren't forever.

They leave and never come back.

Friends aren't forever.

They may torture you and become opposite.

Friends aren't forever.

You love them and they hide their hate for you.

Friends aren't forever.

You drift from them slowly

even if you don't want to.

Friends may never be forever.

You both love each other but cry from one another.

Friends hurt you

You hurt friends

But it's the friends who care

And tell you what you do that

Is wrong

that are the friends that stay forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 464 41
On every page of this poetry book, there is one person--- she's the muse that dances in my poetic art. She's the inspiration in my life, the one who...
7.7K 719 200
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...
6.3K 593 19
แžšแžฟแž„แžšแŸ‰แžถแžœแž”แŸ‚แž”แž˜แžทแž“แž’แž˜แŸ’แž˜แžแžถแž˜แžฝแž™ แž–แžธแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แžŠแŸ‚แž›แž‚แŸแžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแž‚แŸแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแž”แžถแž”แž”แŸ’แžšแŸ‚แž€แŸ’แž›แžถแž™แž‡แžถแžขแŸ’แž“แž€แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžŠแŸ‚แž›แž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž€แžถแž…แž˜แžทแž“แž’แž˜แŸ’แž˜แžแžถ แžœแžถแž‡แžถแž€แžถแžšแž”แŸ’แžŠแžผแžšแžœแžทแž‰แŸ’แž‰แžถแžŽแž˜แžฝแž™แž…แžผแž›แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แž˜แžฝแž™แž‘แŸ€แž แž แžฝแž™แŸŽ แž€แŸแž”แŸ’แžšแŸ‚แžแŸ‚แž‚แŸแžแŸ’แžšแžผ...
7.2K 896 16
"๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ."