๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

By bookworm82342

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... More

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐–๐จ๐š๐ก

855 34 262
By bookworm82342

 Y/n was cutting away at the carrots with a dangerously sharp knife, the thin slices falling in a domino form on the cutting board, when Mrs. Weasley hurried back into the kitchen. 

"Thank you for the help again, darling," Mrs. Weasley thanked, flicking her wand in swirls, causing plates to fly from the cabinets and into a neat stack on the wooden countertop.

"It's really no problem, Mrs. Weasley" Y/n responded with a cheery tone. She had cut the carrot all the way to the stem, and she quickly grabbed the nearest bowl and scraped the carrots from the cutting board and into it.

She found she quite liked cooking, though sometimes she rather sit on the couch and flip through the pages of a romance novel.

Molly tutted, smiling, "What did I say about calling me Mrs. Weasley?"

Y/n smiled and answered, "I apologize, Molly."

She internally cringed at the first name usage to an adult.

They were quiet for a while, busy bustling about the kitchen, following recipes to the very best of their capabilities—which was exact

"Do you think their 'Weasley Wizarding Wheezes' thing will work," Mrs. Weasley blurted out, pausing her stirring.

Y/n frowned at her, wiping her hands with a napkin before turning toward the sink.

"I think you doubt them because of their grades," Y/n admitted, turning on the faucet and lathering her hands with soap. "But they're really, really smart—I mean, they're accomplishing things even older wizards have trouble doing what they can do!"

Mrs. Weasley was quiet, and Y/n sighed, reaching for the hand towel.

"Needless to say, I think they'll do great," she turned to Mrs. Weasley and had a little smile, hoping it was enough to reassure her.

Mrs. Weasley's eyes seemed a little brighter then, and she worked around the kitchen with a bit more rhythm than before.

Y/n was putting the apple pie in the oven right when George and Fred were walking through the living room and towards the open kitchen.

"Mum, can we borrow Y/N for a minute?"George asked, hands in his jean pockets.

"Oh, yes—but make sure she can come back in two minutes to take the other pie out of the oven," Mrs. Weasley, absentmindedly, as she focused on using her wand for cooking spells.

Fred, reaching from behind George, grabbed Y/n by the forearm and followed George behind a corner of the living room, concealed from Mrs. Weasley.

"Whatever it is, make it quick," She said, tapping her foot on the wooden floor.

"It's about the Ton-Tongue toffees," George blurted.

"Have you still got them?" Fred asked, looking at her expectantly.

"No, they disappeared sometime between now and when you gave them to me," Y/n answered sarcastically, pulling a few of the purple and orange candies out of her pocket, placing them in George's open hand. 

"What about the rest?" George whispered, counting the five prank-sweets in his palm.

"Just in case anyone were to go snooping around," she whispered, leaning in so they could hear her better, "I placed a jinx on my trunk so only me and you two can open it."

"Ah, smart girl," Fred patted her head, looking fairly impressed and smiling.

Y/n fought the blush threatening to appear on her cheeks, but to no avail. She hurried back into the kitchen as fast as she could, shoo-ing the twins away from the kitchen.

Once the tables were set and the food was ready, everyone sat under the clear, dark blue sky. Y/n sat next to Hermione, directly in front of the twins, who were blurting out jokes one after another. Percy was at the far end of the table in deep conversation with Mr. Weasley.

"I've told Mr. Crouch that I'll have it ready by Tuesday," Percy said pompously. "That's a bit sooner than he expected it, but I like to keep on top of things. I think he'll be grateful I've done it in good time, I mean, it's extremely busy in our department just now, what with all the arrangements for the World Cup. We're just not getting the support we need from the Department of Magical Games and Sports. Ludo Bagman—"

"I like Ludo," Mr. Weasley said lightly. "He was the one who got us such good tickets for the Cup. I did him a bit of a favour: His brother, Otto, got in a spot of trouble—a lawnmower with unnatural powers—I smoothed the whole thing over."

"Oh Bagman's likable enough, of course," said Percy with a dismissive tone. "But how he ever got to be Head of Department... when I compare him to Mr. Crouch! I can't see Mr. Crouch losing a member of our department and not trying to find out what's happened to them. You realize Bertha Jorkins has been missing for over a month now? Went on holiday to Albania and never came back?"

"Yes, I was asking Ludo about that," said Mr. Weasley with a frown. "He says Bertha's gotten lost plenty of times before now- though I must say, if it was someone in my department, I'd be worried..."

"Oh Bertha's hopeless, all right," said Percy. " I heard she's been shunted from department to department for years, much more trouble than she's worth... but all the same, Bagman ought to be trying to find her. Mr. Crouch has been taking personal interest, she worked in our department at one time, you know, and I think Mr. Crouch was quite fond of her—but Bagman just keeps laughing and saying she probably misread the map and ended up in Australia instead of Albania. However"—Percy gave a long sigh and took a sip of Elderflower wine—"we've got quite enough on our plates at the Department of International Magical Cooperation without trying to find members of other departments too. As you know, we've got another big event to organize right after the World Cup."

Percy cleared his throat loudly and gave a glance at Y/n then at Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Obviously wanting to catch their attention.

"You know the one i'm talking about, Father." He raised his voice slightly. "The top-secret one."

Ron rolled his eyes and muttered something inaudible to Y/n's ears—probably something about how pompous Ron thought him to be. Whereas Molly was arguing with Bill over his style choices, though he looked very cool.

Y/n wasn't paying much attention to any of the conversations going on around her, just watching the stars gleaming in the beautiful night sky. It was truly magnificent—the way nature could be so captivating.

She hadn't even noticed Fred looking at her interest, strangely thinking of running his fingers through her hair. He scolded himself and looked away, but the imagination of it was still fresh in his mind.

"So- have you heard from Sirius lately?" Ron whispered, pulling Y/n from her gaze at the stars.

Hermione was staring at the two boys intently, just as Y/n was.

"Yeah," Harry said softly in reply. "Twice. He sounds okay. I wrote to him yesterday. He might write back while I'm here."

Sirius could send them both letters now, the thought warmed Y/n's heart. He had escaped, he could communicate with them now. He was innocent, that reminder alone set her smiling.

"Look at the time," Mrs. Weasley suddenly, pulling Y/n from her train of thought. "You should really be in bed, the whole lot of you- you'll be up at the crack of dawn to get to the Cup. Harry, Y/n, if you two leave your school lists out, I'll get your things for you tomorrow in Diagon Alley. I'm getting everyone else's. There might not be time after the World Cup, the match went on for five days last time."

"Wow, I hope it does this time!" Harry said enthusiastically.

"Well I certainly don't," said Percy in his usually posh tone. "I shudder to think what the state of my in-tray would be if I was away from work for five days."

"Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" said Fred.

"That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!" said Percy, blushing furiously. "It was nothing personal!"

"It was," Fred whispered in Y/n direction, as they got up from the table. "We sent it."

"Oh," she tutted, "leave your brother alone."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Y/n lay on the hard, springy mattress on the floor, staring up at the wooden ceiling. In Ginny's room, it was slightly dark, but the moon showed through the open window, glowing.

The moon was getting brighter and brighter, which only meant the full moon was nearing. All she could do was worry for Remus, even with the wolfbane potion, he cast himself as far as he could from Camilla and Y/n; he couldn't live with himself if he ever harmed them.

Camilla and Y/n would sit in the living room, the fireplace lit, and they would wait until dawn for Remus to return from whatever woodland he banished himself to. Camilla would tend to his wounds, if he had any, and tell him the same thing she always did.

"You can't control what happens to you, Remus," she would say, fixing him up. "We love you, and we know you're not a monster. You're more than what happened to you—you're more than just a werewolf."

Y/n always hated not being able to back her up when she said her routinely reassurances to Remus, and she hated not being able to know how he was doing.

I need water, Y/n thought—feeling her mouth dry.

Y/n got up as quietly as she could ,tiptoeing to the wooden door, careful to not make any noise. The usually warm and bright hallway was dark and eerie at this time of night. She used to be deathly scared of the dark, and sometimes she still was, but she worked her way through it ever since her first night at Hogwarts when her dorm mates wanted complete darkness for sleep.

As she walked quietly through the hall, careful not to step on the creaky parts of the floorboard, the stairs got closer and closer. When she reached the stairs, she placed one foot on the cold wooden step, earning a loud creak. Y/n clasped her hand over her mouth, worried someone had heard the creak. 

Unbeknownst to her, someone did.

Y/n continued to walk down the stairs, avoiding the creaky steps. When she finally reached the kitchen she let out a sigh.

"All this sneaky shit just for water," Y/n whispered, laughing slightly.

"Such foul language," A voice spoke from the dark, sounding tired and groggy.

Y/n jumped at the sudden noise, searching for the culprit in the shadows.

The girl gave an unwilling gasp when Fred stepped out from the shadows, holding a glass of water. Fred quickly put his hand over her mouth, eyes going wide, signaling her to shut it.

"Don't go waking up the whole house," Fred whispered, grinning down at the girl.

A faint feeling of excitement bubbled in Y/n's stomach at the feel of Fred's hand on her mouth, she quickly tried thinking of something else.

"I'm not that loud," Y/n said, her words muffled by Fred's hand.

"Nice pajamas," Fred smirked, removing his hand.

Y/n only then realized she was wearing hello kitty pajama bottoms, and she was deeply grateful for the dim lighting.

"Oh, shut it," Y/n rolled her eyes once more, turning away from him to walk towards the moonlit kitchen.

"What's got your pretty self down here at one o'clock in the morning?" Fred asked, quickly moving to her side, swiftly putting an arm around the blushing girl's shoulder.

"Water," Y/n managed. One word was all she could manage.

"Here," Fred offered, moving towards the sink.

Y/n smiled at the sight of Fred serving her, liking the sound of it. She walked over to the sink and sat on the countertop right next to it, watching Fred pour her a glass of water. Fred looked at the girl, a smile forming on his freckled face at the sight of her. Y/n swung her feet as she leaned back, her arms behind her keeping her upright.

Fred was finding it difficult to keep his eyes off her, and even more difficult to stop imagining what it'd be like to kiss her. He tried to stop the thoughts, because it felt wrong to think of her that way, especially when he was supposed to be her friend.

"Here, M'lady," Fred said, still admiring the way the moonlight flowed across her pale skin.

She took it with gratitude before bringing the glass cup to her lips, and she felt oddly sensual while doing so. Fred watched as her lips made contact with the cup, for the first time in his life wishing he, too, were a cup.

"You're staring," Y/n mocked, setting down her cup on the space on the counter beside her.

Fred looked back up from her lips and to her eyes, which were slightly wider than usual. He looked from eye to eye, and Y/n felt her heart rate pick up.

"I can't help it.." Fred whispered, his voice low and groggy still.

Her heart was thumping in her chest, now. 

Fred felt like he was in a dream—being this close to her, this attracted to her...it felt too surreal. And so he brought his hand to her face, tracing her lips with his thumb; her lips were already parted in surprise.

Looking into her eyes, he moved his face closer and let his hand travel to cup her cheek. She twitched closer, her breath hitching.

And they were still, for just a moment, before Fred smashed his lips against hers. Y/n quickly found her hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer, one hand traveling to his overgrown hair. Fred pulled her by her waist closer to the edge of the counter—to him—with his free hand.

Fred's tongue ran across the entrance of her lips, and she gladly opened for him. She was even happier to let his tongue rove her mouth, and she tugged on his hair. When his tongue brushed over the roof of her mouth, she let out a quiet moan. 

He pulled away from her quickly.

His hand was still on her hip—right where her hip and thigh met—he looked at her wide eyed. He looked at her reddish, wet lips and felt her hands still in his hair.

He kissed her—scratch that, he made out with her. The girl who was supposed to be his friend, the girl who was supposed to be somewhat like a sister figure to him.

He practically leapt off of her, taking his hands of her; he let Y/n's hands drop from his hair.

Y/n stared at him, and the lighting finally betrayed her. Her cheeks and neck were bright red. He had stepped away from her like some disease.

"I'm going to go," she muttered, leaping off the counter.

He didn't even try to stop her from hurrying to and up the stairs. 

A feeling of shame washed over him.

Running his hands over his face, he whispered, "Woah." 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰/𝙽: 

 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙸 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙶𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙲𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙶. 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩😺💋😾🐛🕴🏻🏃🏻‍♀️✊☠️

2530 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 41
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
11.6K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
45.4K 966 16
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ... ๐–˜...
1.1K 44 14
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...