๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Von -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Mehr

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.

14K 619 3.6K
Von -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗏. 𝗍𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌, 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌.

"You're giving me your hoodie?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

February had finally arrived, and all everyone could talk about was Valentine's Day. As Y/n walked through the halls these few past days, the only things she could hear was, "What will I wear to my date?", "What if no one asks me to go out with them?", "What if I'll be lonely on Valentine's?", " I don't want to stay here and sulk around watching everyone get all lovey-dovey!"

Due to Valentine's Day, all their classes have been dismissed for the day, and a Hogsmeade trip has been announced for those who want to spend their time with their significant other rather than disturbing those who are alone for the day.

"Wakey, wakey, bitch."

"Daphne, shut the fuck up, it's six in the morning."

"So?"

"It's a Friday and we don't have any classes!"

"And it's Valentine's Day! Get your ass up right now because we'll be spending it with Cho and Hermione. Your guys' boyfriends can go cry and be alone, it'll be a girls day today, so don't even try and sneak off to somewhere to go shag Potter. You two are such horny teenagers. It was embarrassing to watch you both walk in that classroom with the wrong ties on."

"Oh, piss off, yeah?"

She remembered that Harry did ask her out yesterday after class if she wanted to go Hogsmeade with him. It was upsetting that she had to decline it due to her spending time with the girls instead. She almost gave in to those puppy dog eyes of his (curse Uncle Padfoot for teaching him how to do that).

"Did I do something wrong? Why doesn't she want to spend the day with me?" said Harry, sitting by the window of his dorm room.

"Harry, it's too early for you to be complaining about Lovewright ditching you," groaned Ron, rolling over on his bed so his back was facing Harry. "Go back to sleep for fuck sake."

"But I bought her —"

"I will drag your whiny ass back to bed if you don't shut the fuck up," said Ron, placing a pillow over his head to muffle out Harry's complaints.

Harry sighed as he watched Ron lay back down, and then looked over to his bedside table. A small stuffed to bear sat there, holding a heart which had his name stitched on it. Along with it came a box of chocolates as well as a small card that he had made yesterday.

He could still hear Ginny's words in his head.

He sat by the warm fire of the Gryffindor common room. His housemates chatted amongst themselves while his entire focus was on the card in front of him.

The dumbass had completely forgotten that Valentine's Day was yesterday. He only found out when Neville asked him what he planned on doing for the day. That had caused him to bolt down the stairs that lead to the dorm room, and here he is now; trying to make a card for his fake girlfriend.

Ginny studied the bespectacled boy from across the room, watching how he bit his lip in concentration. Getting tired of sitting by herself, she walked over to where he was.

"Hi Harry!" she smiled, frowning the next second when he only nodded, not even taking a glance at her. She tried again. "What are you doing Harry?" She sat so close to him to the point her knee was basically on top of his.

"Making a Valentine's Day card for Y/n," he said, moving away from her so there was a gap between them. "I suggest you do the same for Dean."

Anger boiled in her body like a kettle. There was just something about her name that made her want to destroy something. She had everything she didn't have, and when she was about to get Harry to herself, Y/n swooped in and grabbed him before she could even do anything about it.

"Why do you have to make one for her?" asked Ginny, trying her best to make sure it didn't sound like she was talking through gritted teeth.

"Because she's my girlfriend and I love he -- er," Harry tried to come up with something. "I love making things for her, yeah . . ."

Fuck, that was close.

Hold on.

Love?

He doesn't--

Oh Godric, he does love her.

"Since when did you like making things for her? Are you sure she isn't forcing you or anything?"

Harry shut his eyes tightly, taking in one deep sigh before opening his eyes again and turning his head to face Ginny.

"She isn't forcing me to do anything. I myself have decided to do this for her. She's my girlfriend, Gin, surely you know that." said Harry, picking up a bottle of red glitter for the heart he had drawn horribly (but it's the thought that counts, right?) at the front. "Haven't you made anything for Dean? For his birthday, or Christmas?"

The youngest Weasley sat quietly. "No," she breathed out. "I don't get why all that matters"

"What do you mean it doesn't matter? Do you not love him or anything?"

Ginny shrugged, moving her legs so her knees were pressed against her chest instead. "All I know is that I love someone else."

"If you love someone else then why are you dating him? Don't tell me that you're using him, he doesn't deserve that."

"I know that," she ran a hand through her fiery red locks, messing it up more than it already was. "But how else can I make the boy I love jealous?"

The boy looked down at the pink coloured card placed on the coffee table in front of them. He couldn't really scold her for doing that when he was doing the same thing with Y/n, but instead of actually getting Ginny jealous, he fell for Y/n.

He used Y/n but fell in love with her.

"Just a tip for you, I think that you should tell him," advised Harry, opening the small tube up and then pouring the glitter where the glue was so it could stick. "You shouldn't lead someone on like that. I also advise you to let out your feelings to the person you love."

"How can I when he's dating the person I hate the most?" scoffed Ginny quietly, glaring at the card.

Harry turned his head so quickly towards her to the fact that he got a whiplash. "Ah fuck," he whispered, holding onto his neck before looking at Ginny directly in the eyes. "What did you say?"

He was sure he had heard her correctly, he only hoped that she wasn't talking about him.

Just as he thought Ginny was talking about someone else, she said the very words that would've had his heart soaring to the moon if he hadn't fallen in love with Y/n.

"I'm talking about you, Harry. You're the boy I love. I've loved you since I stepped foot here and saw you, but you're dating Lovewright even when I warned you about her."

Thirteen-year-old Harry would've definitely said that he loves her back, but now the only thing he could do was stare at the girl in disbelief. If she's loved him since her first year, then why has she been rejecting him all this time? It didn't make sense to him.

Now back to the present time, Harry had laid back down on his bed. It was still six in the morning so he and Ron had enough time until they had to get dressed and go down for breakfast.

He stared at the teddy bear which he was holding at arm's length as thoughts ran through his head. Will Y/n like it? Will she throw it in the bin? Does she even like stuffed toys, especially teddy bears? Will she even accept the cards, chocolate, and flowers he bought for her?

Shaking his head, he tried to erase the negative thoughts and replaced them with the positive ones instead.

The Gryffindor was so caught up in thinking whether or not Y/n would like the gifts he got that he didn't even realise the other boys were beginning to get up and get dressed for the day.

"Mate, are you coming?" asked Ron, waving a hand in front of Harry's face.

"Huh? What?" questioned Harry, taking in his surroundings as he put the teddy bear down.

Ron repeated his question. "I asked if you're going to come down for breakfast and not spend the whole day staring at that teddy bear."

"Oh," said Harry. "You go ahead. I'll be down in a minute. I just need to do something first."

As Ron turned on his heel and shut the door behind him, Harry bolted up from his bed and began to gather up the card, flowers, chocolate, and teddy bear into a small basket which was decorated with pink and red hearts.

Going over to his trunk under his bed, he opened it up and took out a black hoodie of his. He folded it up neatly and went to spray his cologne all over it (so it will smell like him of course). Once that was done, he placed the folded up hoodie into the basket as well.

When he saw Y/n wear his Quidditch jumper during the holidays, he just couldn't resist giving her one of his favourite hoodies so he'll be able to see just how cute she looked in his clothes, especially when they're oversized on her as it adds more to the cuteness.

After making sure that he got everything he needed and was dressed appropriately for the day, he walked out of his dorm and down the stairs, his hand clutched onto the handle of the basket.

Y/n frantically searched her dorm room. Daphne had just left to go meet Draco and Blaise downstairs, leaving Y/n all by herself.

"Shit! Where did I put it?" she asked herself, rummaging through each drawer. "How fucking wonderful. The day it's Valentine's Day is the day where I can't be able to find the gift I got for the stupid boy."

She had searched everywhere, meaning up and down, and left and right everywhere. She searched under the beds, in the drawers, behind the curtains, in the shared bathroom, but it was nowhere to be found.

Checking her watch, she cursed loudly once she saw there was only twenty-five minutes left of breakfast until they were able to go to Hogsmeade. Suddenly, she saw something glimmer from the corner of her eye. She sprinted over to the item and picked it up, hoping that it was the gift, and it was!

Harry stood nervously outside the doors of the Great Hall. He had just passed by Daphne, asking if she had seen Y/n yet and she told him that she was still up by the dorms searching for something.

As he listened to the clattering of the knives and forks inside the Hall, the negative thoughts he had in the morning began to haunt him once more.

She won't like the gift. She'll hate it.

'Gosh, aren't you one big dumbass?' asked the voice in his head.

'What? I'm just telling the truth.'

'Shut up. You've known her since you were seven, and you know the things she likes and dislikes.'

'Yeah, but what if that changed over the years? Also, we hated each other for a good three years.'

'But did you really hate her? She was your best friend, the person who had always been by your side ever since. There's no possible way you actually hated her. If you did hate her then you would've been disgusted by the fact of holding her hand, kissing her, cuddling her, and just fake dating her in general. You only "hated" her because Ginny told you to do so.'

Harry took in each and every word the voice in his head had said. At this point, he didn't even know if he actually hated her or not. If he really loved Ginny all these years. If he only used Ginny as an excuse to date Y/n. He didn't know, and he didn't want to know.

"Hi Harry!"

There was no sound in the world that he loved more than that voice. Her voice, which sounded like angels singing above. It was beautiful honestly.

He turned around and was met by the sight of Y/n running up to him, holding a small box in her hand and an envelope in the other.

"Hey," he greeted, a smile forming on his face for the first time in the morning. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Wonderful! Though Daphne did wake me up so early today, but it's alright!" said Y/n. "At least I was still able to get my beauty sleep."

Even after the years had gone by, she had never stopped calling it 'beauty sleep' and something about that just warms up Harry's heart.

Her eyes then landed onto the basket he was holding on, raising one eyebrow at it. "Who's that for?"

Following the direction she was pointing at, he as well looked at the basket and then remembered that it was Valentine's Day. "Oh, this? It's -- erm -- it's for you." he shifted the basket so it was now sitting on the palm of his hands as he held it out for her to take. "I hope it isn't too much or anything. I put in a lot of effort so I -- oomf!"

He had been cut off by Y/n planting a sweet and loving kiss on his lips. A kiss that for sure made the both of them think that they were not faking their whole relationship anymore, and that it was starting to become real.

When they had pulled away, Y/n took the basket of his hands and examined it with curious eyes. She stopped examining when her eyes landed on a particular teddy bear and hoodie.

Transferring the small box and envelope she was carrying to her other hand, she took out the teddy bear first. Harry watched her nervously as she looked at the teddy bear, his body then calming down once she turned to him with a huge grin on her face whilst hugging the teddy bear tightly against her chest.

"I love the teddy bear!" that sentence made all of Harry's worries fly away. "Where'd you get him?"

"I got mum to buy him a few days ago from a muggle shop," explained Harry as he fiddled with his rings, spinning them around his fingers. "It wasn't really my idea but she had also got the maker to stitch my name on it."

"That's cute," she laughed before holding the hoodie out. "You're giving me your hoodie?"

Harry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ye-yeah," he stuttered out. "Listen, I could always just take it back if you don't want to have --"

"Are you joking? Of course I'll have it! I was actually debating whether or not I should steal that Quidditch jumper of yours. It was really comfortable, you know?"

She glanced at her watch once again. Only fifteen minutes left.

Whilst she did that his eyes moved from the basket to the neatly wrapped up box and envelope in her other hand. "What's in that?" he asked, nodding towards the box.

"Why don't you find out?" she handed the present over to him, studying the way his eyes had lit up. Damn it, he was adorable.

"For me? Wow," he said, fascinated about the fact that Y/n had also got him something.

"What are you waiting for then? Open it up."

Carefully untying the pretty bow on the top, he lifted up the top and when he saw the contents inside, he swore he could just kiss her right then and there.

And he did. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

"Thank you," he whispered against her lips, loving the way he felt her smile. "I love it."

Inside was a beautiful necklace, but it wasn't just any necklace, it was one with both their quidditch numbers on it as well as a snitch and a bludger beside both numbers.

Harry James Potter was never one to wear necklaces, he preferred rings or bracelets instead. However, this very necklace was definitely something you'll be seeing him wear every single day now.

"I know you don't really like necklaces, but I really thought that you would like this one and that --"

"Shh, Y/n. I already said that I love it, didn't I?"

She gave him a big smile before turning her attention to the envelope that she still had to give. Grabbing onto his hand, she turned it over so the back was faced down onto her palm. She placed the envelope carefully on his hand and then moved her fingers so it closed around it.

"Read that when you're alone, okay? It's a bit personal." she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "Now come on, let's go get breakfast. Wouldn't want to go to Hogsmeade with an empty stomach, right?"

Lacing her fingers through his free hand, she dragged him into the Great Hall.

Although she won't be able to spend the rest of Valentine's Day with him (due to her having plans with Hermione, Cho, and Daphne), she was still glad that she got to spend at least five or ten minutes with him before the trip.

What she didn't know was that Harry couldn't help but feel the same way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 3,005

NOTES;
Hi again! :))
Anyways, there's a part two to this and it will all be about Y/n, Cho, Hermione, and Daphne's mini date at Hogsmeade, so yeah
~L<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 108 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
26.2K 698 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
244K 8.2K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
3.8K 173 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...