ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ || ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ

Oleh ellacruzfan

ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1 Lebih Banyak

Characters:
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~
~09~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 - LAST PART

SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

3.5K 88 42
Oleh ellacruzfan

Happiest Birthday to our Sexy Cutie Leader Jihoon! 💗💎

(Late upload, sorry HAHAHA)

______________________________________________________________________________

Aera's POV

I'm with my brother and a complete attendance of his friends except jihoon. We are all gathered in our house because we are planning a surprise for him. We already buy a gifts and balloons for later. Jihoon went to his parents house for now so we still have a time to prepare.

"Let's prepare the foods on the dining while jeongwoo, haruto and mashiho will help aera upstairs to design her room for jihoon" my brother said.

"Let's prepare the foods" soojin said and smiles with yedam on her side holding her waist.

"We're going to make the desserts" jaehyuk said and chuckles. Leira and jiezel are fixing the table and also the designs on the kitchen along with the foods.

"Let's go upstairs" i excitedly said and smiles.

"I'm going to set up the candles, noona" jeongwoo said smiling holding the things that we need to use.

"Alright, haruto and I are on the balloons" mashiho said and put his arm to haruto's shoulder.

I smile and gave them a thumbs up as we all went inside of my room. Jihoon is sending me a bunch of texts asking if he could see me because he wants to be with me, that's what he said. Still, it's hard but i chose not to reply and start fixing my room with these three boys.

"All of us are not replying to jihoon hyung, maybe he'll get our plan" jeongwoo said while placing the candles into a letter form at the edge of the bed.

"But i think he's still going to be surprised because of this" haruto said, looking around.

I looked at jeongwoo who's putting a lot of things in the bed and also a small cake putting a candle on it. He also put some of the gifts from outside, making it look amazing.

"Woah, park jeongwoo, you did a good job" i said and chuckles.

Jeongwoo smirk. "Oh come on, it's just me" he said joking, making us all shake our heads and laugh.

"Jeongwoo, make sure that the candle won't go to the sheets" mashiho said, looking at the candles.

I nods a bit, he's right. "Yes sir" jeongwoo said and salute, making sure that the candles are on the safe place.

I smile and looked around. It's all fixed, jihoon is the only one that we need. I laughed a bit how Jeongwoo put our picture together too at the bed.

"Let's go outside and surprise jihoon hyung" jeongwoo shouts and he went outside. We laughed.

"You two go first, i just need to fix something" i said to mashiho and haruto. They both smile and went outside. I took the petals and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________________

Time ✔️: 6:39pm.

"Guys guys shhh" hyunsuk said as we all formed in the living room holding a balloons and ready to shout 'happy birthday'. Asahi are holding the party popper, ready to pull the string. He's coming. We're a mess right now actually.

"What took him so long?" Junkyu asked, scratching his head.

Junghwan and Doyoung are pushing each other, teasing.

After a minute, the door opens revealing jihoon. A loud bang of party popper explode that makes him jumped as soon as he enters. Yedam and Jaehyuk pop their balloons too that they are holding. I laughed, focusing to him the camera that i am holding.

"Happy Birthday hyung!"

"Happy birthday!"

We all shouts that make him smiles and looked around.

"I see, that's why you're not replying. Thank you for the efforts" he said happily.  He walks straight at me and hugs me tight.

"Let's eat! I'm so hungry" jeongwoo said pulling junghwan to the table.

Junkyu took my camera and focused it on us, smiling. I tap his back and whisper 'happy birthday, i love you'. He looks at me in the eye and give me a peck on the lips, still holding my waist both of his arms.

Hyunsuk pulls jiezel to the table and accompany her by taking some foods. Jaehyuk and Leira are together on the couch, talking as they just start to eat.

"Happy birthday, jihoonie hyung" asahi shouts.

Yedam and Soojin are eating too together with hyunsuk and jiezel.

"Thank you, baby" jihoon said and chuckles at me, fixing the hair strands that kept falling to my face. I pinch his cheeks smiling and stare how cute he is.

"Is this a staring contest?" We both look at junkyu who's filming us, laughing.

"You're ruining the moment" jihoon said and shake his head.

"Stop it already, let's eat" i said and chuckles. Junkyu stop filming and gave my camera back. We went to the table and start picking some foods.

"Sorry hyung but i already blow the candles" yedam said, making us all laughed at him.

"I know you guys would do that" jihoon said and chuckles, sitting beside me.

We all gathered and eat happily. We talked a lot about the happenings to our life. They all decided to buy a drink again so they bought an alcohol the convenience store nearby.

"Are you going to drink?" Jihoon whisper beside me as he slowly pat my lap.

"Just a bit" i said and chuckles.."why?"

He smiles cutely. "Don't passed out again"

I rolled my eyes and slap his arm. He laughs at my reaction making me smile. I hold his hand and stand up.

He stare at me. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked and stand up too. I nodded and make my way upstairs.

"Go noona~" jeongwoo and junghwan said.

"Come back here, alright? Don't ghost us" yoshi teased, making us chuckles and everyone laughs.

"Whooo~" junkyu and mashiho said. "Let's start drinking" junkyu said.

As we both arrived infront of my room, i motioned him to open it. He smiles widely, having a hint of another surprise for him. He slowly open the door and looks at me, shocked. The lights are dim but you can see the balloons floating, the candles that jeongwoo formed in 'i love you' and my gift including the others.

He went inside and looks at the bed, checking all the gifts where they from when he finally took mine who's resting on a small box. I don't really know what to buy him but the watch that i saw, i think it really suits him just by looking at it. He's already rich i know but i never saw him wearing one.

"Oh--, who is this from? There's no any name on it" he said, looking at it to find any name but there's no one. I would think that he'll found out that it's me if there's no name.

"Do you like it?" I asked, getting nervous at his reaction. My eyes are getting unstable, looking at him.

He looks at me so sudden. "This is from you?" He asked shockedly.

I scratched my head and nods shyly.

"I love it, baby" jihoon said smiling and approach me, giving me a tight hug and a peck on the lips. I blushed as he pat my head. I pouted a bit and smile.

"Enjoy your day today" i said.

"Thank you, i will use it well" jihoon said and put his arm around me, going outside receiving a cheer to all of them. They tease us a lot, asking me what gift did i give to him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jihoon's POV

I drink my glass and put it back to the table. I'm not tipsy, I'm still fine but this woman beside me is I don't know. Her whole face is so red, she looks like a human strawberry. I look at Aera and hold her cheeks, making her to look at me.

"Are you still alright? Don't passed out again" i said and laughs, squishing his cheeks softly. She tapped my hand.

"I'm not going to passed out" she said and rolled her eyes, putting her hand to my lap. I just let her and smile.

"Jeongwoo, you can sleep upstairs already" yedam said as he saw jeongwoo who's fighting himself to stay awake.

"Nooo, I'm here for noona and jihoon~ So, i should stay awake" he's so drunk. Aigoo, jeongwoo-ya.

"That's my jeongwoo"aera said and laughs, doing a high five with jeongwoo.

"You two, aera and jeongwoo sleep already. You're just going to passed out again" hyunsuk said.

Aera took a glass again but i hold it, shaking my head to her. "I think that's enough. Look at your face, it's all red" i said and took away the glass. I combed her hair as she stares at me.

She grins. "Shall we go upstairs?"

"Ohh, something is--" yedam said but soojin cover his mouth quickly.

"Why are you grinning, baby?" I asked and pouts, holding her hand. Oh god, I can't really handle her by myself. Forgive me if i did something wrong.

"I think you really need to go upstairs" junkyu said as he lean on the couch, tipsy. 

"Okay, come on" i said and stand up. I didn't really drink too much because it's my birthday. I want to spend my time with her until the end of time but it looks like she's going to sleep already. She stand up dizzily and hold to my arm. I laughs and hold her waist to keep her balance while we walked away from them.

"Did the celebrant just left us?" I heard mashiho said, joking.

"I think he's backing out because his tolerance is super low" junkyu said, teasing me too.

"I think he treasure his abs that much" hyunsuk said, making everyone laughs.

"I can hear you all" I shout before we both walked inside of the room. I make her sit on the bed first and kneel infront of her, i took off her heels. I put it in the corner of the room and looks at her.

"Baby, take a bath first before you go to bed" i said and point the bathroom.

"Why?" She asked as she lay on the bed.

"To have a good sleep, come on you need to get up" i said and walks to her, tapping her lap gently.

She hold her head and raise her arms infront of me. I took her hands and pull her to sit, tapping her head.

"I'll get you a coffee, you should bath quickly alright?" I said and hold her cheeks to look at me. She smiles and nod. I accompany her to walked inside of the bathroom.

"Wait--why is there some rose petals in the tub? There's also a water too" i said confusedly. I looked at her who's nodding a bit while she starts to undress herself.

I quickly turned my head and head towards the door, blushing.

"I'll go downstairs, tell me if you need help okay? I'll make you a coffee quickly" i said and went outside.

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

Aera's POV

I undressed myself and sit on the tub. I put some rose petals on it because i thought jihoon would be drunk and I'm going to join him here. Okay, i know I'm not innocent anymore but something happened between us already. Just once.

In fact, im not really that drunk. My face can just turn easily on red and i don't know why. I'm just acting because I'm leading jihoon to do 'that' thing. Okay, promise, this will be the last time and after that we're going to wait and then get married and have our honeymoon and have kids with a happy life.

I woke up at my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door.

"Aera, don't stay there for too long. You might catch a cold" i heard jihoon said outside. I became energetic and hold the side of the tub.

"Jihoon-ah" i said, calling him softly.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" He asked from outside.

"Where's the coffee?" I asked and stop myself to laughed, I'm so sure how much he's stopping himself to get in.

"It's here. Hurry, if you want to drink it while it's still hot"

I cough a bit. "Can you please just give it to me now? I want to drink it here" i said.

Seconds had passed before i heard his answer. "Baby, i can't. Get dressed and come outside instead" he said, making me pouts. Okay, i need to be straightforward.

"Jihoon-ah" i called again.

"Yes? Hurry please" he said.

"Bring me the coffee here. Come on, it's not like your first time to see my body" i shouts.

I heard the door open slowly, showing jihoon who's now wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. The coffee is on his hand and his ears are red. Cute.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi teumes! I wrote a special chapter for jihoon's birthday and also this is not the end. I'm still on the process of this continuation^^

⚠️: The Next Chapter is for open-minded only! If you're sensitive, don't read it peace HAHAHAHA.

SPG ALERT SPG ALERT SPG ALERT

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.1K 859 17
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES ⚠️SMUT** ⚠️PREPARE YOURSELF
33.6K 1K 51
You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2 Yoshinori
54.5K 4.1K 29
In which a girl who lost everything finds comfort in the arms of a humanoid named Asahi. 아사히 (ASAHI) | TREASURE Copyright; PRINCEHAENAMI 2021 Comple...
230K 10.3K 63
started :: 2019.04.19 completed :: 2019.05.19 highest rankings:: #1 - ygtreasurebox #1 - treasure13 #1 - bangyedam #1 - haruto #1 - hyunsuk #1 - jaeh...