๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š๏ฟฝ...

By DaStrawberry

| ๐š ๐š˜๐š˜๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”. | | ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๏ฟฝ... More

/๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ\
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ |
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ |
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š… |
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š… |
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ |
update
| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ |

| ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ |

686 20 11
By DaStrawberry

--

𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was sitting in my bed on my phone, waiting for my parents to come home. I tried to occupy myself as much as I possibly could so that I wouldn't bore myself out.

–my parents had left me home alone for two days for work and have been staying at a hotel close to where they had to be. I do have a sister, but she already moved out a few years ago, not only to find a job good enough to stabilize the way she lived, but for her daughter.–

I heard my phone make a|PING|sound and had already knew what that indicated, opening the notification to see who had texted me. and of course, it was my best friend, yeosang.

________

$angie.mél0dy_:

what's good man

woo_shhh<3:

stop acting straight.
it doesn't look good on you🖕

$angie.mél0dy_:

stop being gay.
it looks even worse on you🖕

woo_shhh<3:

you wish bitch

$angie.mél0dy_:

whatever.

woo_shhh<3:

so what did you want?

$angie.mél0dy_:

oh I don't remember lol
_____

I stared at my phone in disbelief wondering how he could forget something in seconds, but knowing that I couldn't force much out of him, I just decided not to ask anything about it any further.

_____

woo_shhh<3:

well then I'll talk to you later
cause I'm legit starving.

$angie.mél0dy_:

alright
bye bitch🌚

woo_shhh<3:

bye witch🌝

______

-

--

I chuckled slightly before plugging my phone into it's charger and setting it on my bedside table.

I got up and left my room, remembering my parents weren't home yet and sighed. ever since they became owners of a business they have always either been in a rush out of the door, or stayed at a hotel for days upon days.

knowing they would continue doing this even when they came back upset me a lot, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it, so I just continued my way down the hallway that seemed to go on forever, until I finally reached the entrance hall, the entryway you had to walk in to get around the huge house.

the entryway was decorated with marble flooring, white stained glass double doors, a circle of stairs surrounding a fountain in the middle of the room, two-way stairs going up, a chandelier on the ceiling, and much more.

I honestly don't know how I've been keeping myself calm in this house, it's so tempting to just walk around with music playing from my phone as loud as the small speakers in it could go, but I thought if I wanted to show my parents I could reserve myself from trouble by keeping quiet, then so be it.

I finally made it to the kitchen after a long walk. I looked through all of the cupboards, the pantry, and the fridge to find a bunch of snacks I could keep myself full with so that I didn't have to leave my room for a while.

I grabbed the blender from the wide drawer in the island, along with some vanilla ice cream, milk, and oreos. I made a shake out of everything and grabbed a large glass cup and a twisty straw to put it in. after I was done, I took my granola bar, strawberrys, and a big bag of doritos and ran back to my room, careful not to spill any of my milkshake.

a few minutes after I was comfortable in my bed, I took a sip of my milkshake, set it on my side table and opened my doritos. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

after about an hour I was still scrolling through Instagram smiling and sometimes stopping to eat some chips. I got a text from my dad that made me remember that neither of my parents were home yet, which made me even more curious as I opened the message reading what it had said with my eyebrows furrowed and eyes fully fixated on the words.

___________________________
DAD

:me and your mom won't be home for little a while. we have meetings, more paperwork, and the only plane we can catch back over is closed down cause of the virus. we hired a babysitter for you until we can find a way back. don't worry, he's around your age and he's a nice guy so you two should get along well. if you need anything, I won't be available until I get off of work later. so keep everything locked up, and your babysitter will be there at 7:00. i'll talk to you later. I love you.
read just now

____________________________

---
my eyes widened and I stopped everything I was doing. I got out of my bed and paced around my room for a few minutes.

"I'm nineteen! I don't need a fucking babysitter to boss me around for "a little while" fuckin hell." I mused angrily, mocking my dad as I rolled my eyes. I sighed out in frustration.

"I might as well get in the shower so I can at least cool off and be ready for bed." I huffed as I tried not to freak out too much, knowing it wasn't gonna help anything.

I went to my closet and grabbed a white hoodie, a pair of black and white socks, and some white boxers not caring if I looked weird in front of my babysitter, I just wanted to feel comfortable enough to sit through this.

--

after I was done with my shower and was already dressed, I entered my room and plopped face first on my bed groaning into the blankets. I turned over looking at the ceiling for a while.

"why do they always treat me like a baby yet still seem to leave me alone for days, weeks, months–"I mumbled, getting louder with every word. I stopped myself so I wouldn't get too loud however.

"whoever this babysitter is, I hope they regret accepting whatever my father said to them the minute they step foot into that door." I said as I started thinking of something else I could possibly get inside of my head about this stranger. then my eyes widened.

"what if they're old and ugly–"I whined loudly, not caring if I was being noisy anymore. just thinking about some guy with an unhealthy amount of skin problems and— "JUST EW." I gagged as I crawled up my bed, grabbing my phone to check the time that read 7:18.

the moment I saw the time I closed my eyes and groaned. I grabbed my milkshake off of my side table and gulped the entire thing down before breathing out heavily and getting up to walk out of my room and down the long hallway to the entrance hall.

I sat by the fountain and looked into the water with emptiness in my emotions. the water was calming so I sat for for a few minutes.

just as I snapped out of my daze, I heard the front door open causing me to turn around and freeze. I saw a lengthy man looking at his phone. he shut the door behind him and looked up.

as we met eyes, I began to regret everything I said.

we stared at each other for a while, until the man spoke.

"uhm, hey. I'm choi san, nice to meet you." the angel said with a beautiful smile on his face, dimples forming on his cheeks. his hair was a bit long and an extreme blonde. it looked soft and messy, yet natural at the same time which was charming in a way.

"wooyoung. j– jung wooyoung. ."I whispered shyly, smiling back with a racing heart.

regret flooded throughout my body. .
--

_________________

me after rereading this whole chapter and editing it:

y'all when I tell you I'm stressed,

a bitch could die.

so, I've still gotta repost and edit all of these chapters and then write the rest of the story but rn I got a different story that's drafted, I'm in the works of writing it. so far I've got a couple chapters finished and I'm more hooked to that one rather than this one, I literally wrote the first five chapters in the same night and took everything off my schedule the next day to write some more.

when I tell you that story literally has me invested even from a writing standpoint—

but y'all prolly won't read that beauty of a story(the math ain't mathing anymore) so let's move on.

stay on hold while I try to edit this shit of a story.

--throat goat out.

--
_____

next chapter»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 272 13
"ส™แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแดแด‹ แดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด€ส ษชแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, ๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡. ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜ แด€แด แดษชแด…ษชษดษข แดแด‡. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ ษขแดษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›." ยฉษขแด€สŸแด€xส๊œฐแดx_ยนโทยนยฒ #2 - ateez...
4.8K 85 13
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) joongsboyf ยฉ || 2024
156K 2.1K 73
just reactions and preferences ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ requests : not open (will be closed for a little while)
43.5K 733 17
เฐŒ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...