𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 [Bnh...

musei_thoughts द्वारा

❝Hᴇʏ! Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ!❞ -Cʟᴀss ᴘʀᴇᴢ ʏᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... अधिक

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐗.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Author's note :D
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
36.

08.

1.4K 65 16
musei_thoughts द्वारा

"How is it that he can still smile without a care... When he's the one who brought about the downfall of the symbol of peace?!"

               𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗, Izuku launches himself at the teen. He placed his thumb and middle finger together, ready to send a gust of wind towards the blonde.

"It's not time yet."

Suddenly, his arm was surrounded by streaks of black. Izuku grunts as it shoots out in different directions.

Shinso came into view, watching Midoriya being yanked away by the unknown power.

Ochako came and floats herself to the greenette, grabbing onto him, "Brainwash him!" She tells him.

Taking his mask off, "Midoriya!! Let's Fight!" He grins.

"Okay!"

He was successfully brainwashed and fell along with Ochako, the black streaks disappearing.

"Deku! Hey Deku!" Uraraka slaps his cheek, trying to bring him back from unconsciousness.

Izuku groans, "Uraraka...get back, it's too dangerous!"

Monoma emerges from behind them, aiming a punch a at Midoriya, but missed.

(With the audience)

Vlad noticed that none of his colleagues were acting on the matter as the two teams continue to battle.

"We're letting it go on?! But...there was clearly something wrong with Midoriya..." He says, worriedly.

Aizawa watches on, his arms crossed, "If it happens again, I'll jump in and pull Midoriya out. But Shinso managed to calm him down. If it's quirk related, I'll have no problem stopping it."

Toshinori glances at the ravenette, asking, "But why...?"

"Because their hearts are still into it. Midoriya, and Shinso too.

All of them are hungry to win."

(A/n: and I'm hungry for some potato croquettes, so I'll skip the battle. I also don't wanna spoil the manga that much soo....)

After changing, Shinso invites Ahiru to go to lunch with him with Mr. Aizawa's permission.

She hums a random tune as she walked besides Shinso. "The battle training tired me out... I'm surprised it had a totally different effect on you." He groans tiredly.

"What do you mean? You expect me to get tired form watching?"

They arrived at cafeteria, got in line and ordered their food. "You wanna go eat in the rooftop?" Shinso offers. "Y-yea, I think that's better than here..." she mutters, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the crowded cafeteria.

Opening the metal doors of the rooftop, they were immediately greeted by the spring breeze. Ahiru felt the gentle wind waft through her, making her body feel at ease.

She had her guard up the whole day since she was in such an unfamiliar place with new people.

Unconsciously placing her bento box on a nearby bench, she stood there, spreading her arms out. Just at this moment, she felt free.

To her, the wind itself is a symbol of freedom.

Ahiru breathes in deeply, the fresh air filling her lungs. She never felt this before, having space to breathe, time to think, and to truly live a day without being strapped up in a chair, having multiple needles and scalpels cutting through her.

Shinso watches from behind. In other people's eyes, she looked so happy, but to him, her eyes held something he can't describe.

He couldn't help but wonder, earlier, she was confident and positive in encouraging him, but now...

Her expression holds a calm demeanor yet sorrowful...

"Hey Shinso..."

"Yeah?"

Their eyes met.

"C-congratulations... For getting in the hero course. I'm so happy for you." She smiled at him, her eyes closing in the process.

Before dismissing the classes, Aizawa announced that Shinso has proven himself worthy of joining the hero course at his second year.

And let's just say that Ahiru was super proud and happy for her friend.

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled.

"Though, we're gonna be late if we don't eat our bento soon..." Shinso says.

"Yeah... Let's eat."

(Time skip)

After receiving a call from Aizawa, the two went to the U.A faculty dorm.

They arrived at their destination, and was greeted by some teachers and principal Nezu.

"I hope you enjoyed you lunch, you two." The two teens nods.

Nezu gestures to the building behind them, smiling at the girl.

"Why don't we head in and give you a tour of your new home?"

(Timeskip)

"Log date: 09.11.30. This is Takeda Isamu. Right now, we are going to proceed to the insert the quirk stabilizer onto project 131."

Aizawa and All might sat in Nezu's office as the video played on the Flat screen. The disc that they found contained information and experiments that was performed on Ahiru.

A day wasn't enough to watch the whole thing.

The first part that they watched back at the hospital took them 2 hours to finish. It was recorded on 2030 and that was seven years ago, which means it's currently 2037.

The screen switched to a setting that revealed an unconscious Ahiru who laid on a examining table. She looked younger and less skinny than she was when they rescued her.

She was turned to lay on her front side as the camera zoomed in closer to the back of her neck where they made an incision near the spine.

Nezu, who was trying his best to keep his cool, watched as they connected a chip-like device within her spine.

"So that's the stabilizer?" All might asks.

"I think so." Aizawa replied, eyes glued to the screen.

The surgery ended and the video changing settings again. Now it was in a white room. Ahiru sat on a restraint chair, still not conscious. She was contained in a box made of glass, separating her from the rest of the people.

Vital patches were stuck to her forehead, chest, and back as some sort of helmet was placed on her head. Clearly, she wasn't in a comfortable position at all.

The scientists examined her vitals and waited for the outcome of the surgery.

"Her quirk vitals are growing weaker..." One said.

'Was it working?' Both Aizawa and Allmight thought.

Then suddenly, the screen in front of Takeda went red.

Ahiru started breathing rapidly, her hair turning into oversized jellyfish stingers and shooting through the glass walls of the chamber.

"Quirk vitals are through the roof! It's not working! Use the tranquilizer!" He yelled.

Guards were handed the guns and shot her before she could break through the restraints.

Three bullets shot her on the neck, shoulder, and abdomen as she muffled painful cries.

Just after that, the video ended.

Nezu, Allmight, and Aizawa sat in silence as they try to comprehend what they just witnessed.

That was just the third part of the whole thing.

What else does the disc have in store for them to know?

___________________________

Info Tiiimmeee:

Name: Meta-benzo neuroliptic (aka. Quirk Tranquilizer).

Creator: Doctor Takeda Isamu, and his research team.

Size: 3in. The needle is half an inch.

Function: It's a quirk tranquilizer. The sharp needle is where the substance (benzodiazepines, which is a drug that sedates a person) is released.

The small, sharp claws automatically digs itself into the skin, stabilizing the bullet as the serum is injected into the person.

(A/n: Wattpad deleted the design that i made and i also lost the photo that i pasted here...im so stupid >:0)

C̸̡͎̲̞̣͉̔̇͐͊̾͛̚͝ḩ̵̢͈̰̑͒ä̷͓̪̯̣̹́̎͜p̸̨̢̙̤̹̫͔͈̟̹͊̌̏͆t̵͍̬̯͔̪̓̆͆̑̓̉̑͆̍̕e̸͙̮͚͈̹͍͝r̷̡̟̼͔̹̜͚̋͒͌̓̚͜͝ ̵̢͍̗͖̭͙̅̿͗̉̋͝8̶͇̱̳̗͉̰̋͌͐ ̸̮͙̋͛̌͌͑̈́͘͘͘C̶̗͖̳̿͌͌͝Ǫ̵̈́̎̃̿̈̚͘M̵̡̤͕̥͉͓̣̝̎̍̓̄̓̈́͘͜P̸̬̤̺̱̯͖͆̉͜L̷̻̩͔̳̈́̒͊͆̇̈͋̉̎Ë̴̢̞́͐͌͂̈́͘Ţ̶̬̔̊͒͘E̶̫̞̟̎̆

ρяσ¢єє∂ тσ ¢нαρтєя 9?

➤ Yes N̵̼̒̅ö̶͎̮̗͙̘̳̣́̐͂̏̈́̀̓̕͠

【Proceeding to Chapter 9...】

P.S.

˙˙˙os noʎ ǝʌol I

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

365K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
163K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...
6.6K 184 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
18.4K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...