His Rider (Sequel To STL)

By highoffm

Find Out what's going on With Alexander and Katrina and the rest of the crew. Since they last graduated Highs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Ok ...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Ain't With It
Chapter Thirty
It Matters . WE matter
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
More Info :)

Chapter Twenty

30.9K 751 234
By highoffm

1 week later

Alexander's P.o.v

Ya thought I was gone ? Yea never that. When that nigga tried to kill me and shot at my car and my shit went in that lake, I almost died ima be real with ya but I had to think a little more and went out the window. I swimmed to ion even know where. And after that I was gonna head home but I wanted to get that nigga back so I went to a hotel and stayed there for a couple weeks and started planning what I was gonna do . And eventually I killed him. And that took like 6 months and the other six months I was just hiding until it was clear cause word on the street somebody looking for me. I don't know who if it's a guy or girl but I gotta stay on the look out so for now I know what I'm gonna do.

" Bae " I said walking in the living room with makai in my arms.

" Yes ?" Trina said looking up from her phone.

"I gotta talk to you " I said putting makai down.

"What's up ?" She said putting her phone down and giving me her full attention.

"Ok so you know how I killed the guys from red gang right ?"

"Mhh..." she said nodding her head

" And now somebody's looking for me I just don't know who and I don't wanna put you or my babies in danger " I replied

"Ok so what you tryna do alex cause I swear if they try to come at me OR my kids imma go crazy cause I been looking for a reason to fight " she said tapping her fingers on her knee.

"Ok I gotchu bae but I think we should move " I said

" Move...." she repeated

"Yea somewhere else like outta cali " I said

" where we gonna go and New York is NOT an option " she blurted out

" How about Miami ?" I asked

She thought about it for a few minutes and said "Miami it is "

I smiled and kissed her cheek "Knew you'd be down"

" of course " she replied .

"I'm gonna take care of everything and I'll tell you when we leaving " I said

She nodded.

Yea we moving outta Cali. I love this place and all but it's to hot right now I'll come back when everything's cool and shit after all this is where I was born and raised and ALL the memories start here.

I called up Mike to tell him what I'm planning.

Trina's P.o.v

Yea so just like that I'm moving away to Miami. I don't wanna leave Cali but hey I gotta do what's best for me and my babies and Alex of course. But I just think if he wasn't in this Drug shit none of this would've been happening . When we go to Miami I want him out and I'm serious .

I took trin and ky a shower then went and got them dressed. I put trin's diaper on and then these Light blue tights, her white shirt and the new Bred 11's. I got ky dressed in the same thing but he had on jeans and a white Shirt. I put his studs in and combed his little hair. I put him in his play pin and fixed Trinity's hair into a little Bun and put her pearls in.

"Come on " I said to them taking there hands and walking downstairs. I was looking for alex when I saw him in the kitchen on the phone.

" bae watch the kids I'm gonna hit the shower " I said

He turned around and nodded. I looked to see them playing with their toys so I skipped to the bathroom and got in . I turned the water on and started taking a shower.

30 minutes later.

I got out and wrapped the towel around my head and then a towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. I went and put on my purple bra and matching underwear. Lotion , Deodorant and ya know all that good stuff ain't nobody got time to be ashy or musty Ha ! that's a NoGo ! I went to my closet and took out my parental advisory shirt , acid washed out jeans , and my bred 11's . I went and flat ironed my hair and put on my white bucket hat and gold rolex. (Outfit In MM) I walked downstairs to see Victoria sitting on the couch.

"Hey vicky " I said hugging her

"Hey trina lookin all fine " she said

"Well you know " I said flipping my hair.

"I can't with you " she said laughing

"Where's Alex ?" I asked

"He went to go take a shower " she answered

"Ohk " I said sitting down. I pulled out my phone and started taking selfies.

"Whyyyy !!??" Renae yelled busting through the door.

"Well heyy " vicky said

"Hey" she said then her attention went back to me.

"Whyy ?" She asked a little more calm.

"Why what nae ?"

"Why is ya moving !?"

"You guys are moving ?!?!" vicky yelled

How the fuck she found out so quick?

"Yea .." I said

" Like down the street right ?" victoria asked

"Uhh nope to Miami " I said

"Omgee ima miss y'all !!" she said pouting

" Trina you can't leave me again " renae said

"I'll be back nae it's just cali's to hot for alex right now like someone is looking for him " I told her.

" Ughh what am I gonna do with out my best friend ?" She asked

"We'll stay in touch and you have Vicky, brina , Irene and tanii " I said

"Yeaa but it's still wont be the same without you like we grew up together " she responded.

I looked at her " I know boo but I gotta go AND I'm not even leaving right now " I told her .

"Ok " she said. I hugged her then looked at vicky. She was teary eyed.

"Awee vicks don't cry " I said and that's when mike walked in and alexander came from upstairs AND we were matching.

"Yo what's goin on ?" Alex asked

"You can't leave alex I'm gonna miss you your the only brother I have left !" She said getting up. He looked at me.

"Nigga don't look at me " I said

Renae picked up trinity and I sat makai on the couch.

"Look vicky I know but cali just ain't for a nigga no more " he said

"Well I'm gonna go now " mike said

"MIKE !" everyone yelled.

"Ight damn I ain't goin no where " he said sitting down

" no I don't care ya always do this get into a gang get killed or missing or just leave " she said walking closer to alex.

"The fuck you talkin bout ain't nobody left yo ass " he said

"Oh really so Antwan ain't get killed ? And ended up leaving me , I only had you left and dad kicked you out and I ain't see you in years !!" She yelled

"Man don't bring Antwan in anything you so fuckin self centered " he said pushing her away.

"Yo alex chill out " mike said

"Naw cause her dumb ass know why he got killed always bringing him up " he said.

Mann I ain't seen alex this mad in .... I've NEVER seen him this mad actually.

"Self Centered .. Me ?" Vicky asked

"Yea YOU " he yelled

" Oh shit " renae said

"Ok ! Stop and alex don't call her self centered she's just tryna look out for you your the ONLY brother she has left do you really think she wants you moving away ?" I asked

He looked at me " It doesn't matter I'm trying NOT to get killed " he said

"Ok but if you weren't in this gang Shit you wouldn't have to worry would you ?" I asked him

"Shut up trina cause I already told you why I got into this shit in the first place !" He yelled.

" You know - Mike cut me off " EVERYBODY SHUT UP ! "

Everyone got quiet. "Now where's the Ketchup I need it to put on my hotdog " he asked holding a hotdog in his hand .

"Ughh mike !!" Renae shouted

"Fine I'll find it by myself " he said going back in the kitchen.

"You know what I'm NOT MOVING anywhere " I said taking Ky and grabbing my stuff and headed out to my car .

Renae was right behind me . "Where you goin ?"

"Some where just not here " I said putting ky in his car seat and reaching out for trin and buckled her up to. I got in the driver's seat and drove off . To where ? I don't know.

Vote , Comment, Follow -- In that order !!

What ya thinks gonna happen ?

Who's in the wrong here ?

Trina ?

Vicky ?

Alex ?

Can ya go follow me and my friends page Kayy_Teee books will be coming shortly. And Happy President Day !!

-Meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
3K 264 49
This is a sequel from regular high school love story. Give it a chance you might like it! If you didn't read the first book you won't understand.
8.6K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
142K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020💕